All Comments on 'Ghost in the Stacks Ch. 02'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Nice job!

I'm so impressed! I really really liked this. Great style, hot and sexy detail with rock-solid writing.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the best

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Hope there's more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Breath taking

Wow, this is like a story you'd have to pay big money to read except it's free. It's so fucking hot and so well written and organized and developed. You should write professionally!

I LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

turned a straight girl horny and so romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightful!

Thoroughly enjoyable and very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable, but some name mixups

Fabulous story, but could have done with some editing during the orgy section. You kept calling Stan Randy, and I had to reread the beginning several times to figure it out.

chanichaniover 12 years ago
More gay male stories

I loved it! You should write more gay male stories.

roychelrayroychelrayover 11 years ago
Kind of sad...

I liked Johans character a lot. But Louis, on the other hand, is pitiful. I kept thinking about their future and how bleak it looked in my mind. Eventually Johan would get tired of Louis shoving his hand down his pants every time he got horny, or Louis would screw up and cheat (Kind of inevitable), or how in a few years, Louis is going to get fat and disgusting, but still have that grossly over bloated ego.

Your writing style is very nice though. You thought out your characters and nothing was too dramatic or over the line.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I’ve just discovered this story in December 2021, 17 years after it was posted. I’m hoping that dropping a new comment somehow gives the story a boost. Outstanding writing by an Evil Alpaca…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous