All Comments on 'Ghosts of The DMV'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read

Started out good but kinda took a left turn in the middle, not a bad turn but through the story off track for me.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
I like it, but...

Well, it just kinda jumped around and then stopped. It doesn't feel like there was an end to the story, and what story there was just seemed to skip around. I don't think there was any real reason for the three succubi, Tiffany, or the widow to be in the story unless they were to appear at some point later in the story. Sadly, the story just gets cut off right after Tiffany and Rose appear.

Really, the story shouldn't end until either the ghosts find fulfillment and move on, Jainy and Amy get married and the ghosts decide to leave to help other people, or Amy and Jainy get married and live happily ever after with the ghosts deciding to stay with them.

I sorta expected Amy's dad's succubus to find a succubus for Amy. I also expected Tiffany to become a member of the Amy/Jainy harem. Also, nothing was said about what the ghost hunter ended up doing with the video of her getting fucked by the ghosts.

This story was fun, and kinda hot, but it could use another chapter or three to finish the story and tie up all the loose ends.

DanteHasBeenBadDanteHasBeenBad10 months ago

Story got kinda ruined for me when Amy's daughter's age couldn't even be consistent. First page, she was 11, next time her age was mentioned, she was suddenly 7? Sorry, but that's not good story telling there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

funny idea... but too much sidestrings too fast + flat. Giving one of the lesbian couple an cock + swap it to the other.. and then leave it. Mixing an succubus somewhere is ok, but need to be more worth as an cokecan to grap + throw away. Going shopping for swimsuits is good, but what about the main event? If the two ghosts made it their mission to help - well, first job done - why not say goodbye and stay with the drinking widdow? Same with the work and 7 or 11 js dougther - once introduced, forgotten fast. How was the helloween party for the girl? Did the girl tecognize the changes at her mothers becomming endowed with dick? Next loose point the ghosthunter - descibing the car but nothing ever after meeting two real ghosts? No questions, no video about non-sexual pro-ghost content to publish some "good daily ghost facts"? No rating from me bcs the idea(s) was good, not bad written but no consistant storyline with too many incoherent aspects. I won't like to give bad ratings, but can't give 4 or 5 stars eather.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...