All Comments on 'Gift'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I love stories that have more meat to them than just sex. You did a great job of blending real life in with the erotic. My guess is this was set in the Pacific Northwest in Washington or Oregon? I am partial to survivalist type stories and those that the average person can relate. Thank you for writing this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now That

Made my day, really enjoyed it. I hate cockold wimp stories so it beats the fuck out of me, but thanks.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 14 years ago
Shoot

Nice to see reasonable claims for marksmanship .

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Delightful Read

But then magmaman always writes smoothly. I admit that I thought that he had been brought in to make her pregnant and that Tom was sterile. But I am begining to think that Jerri

was the sterile one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice read

Really liked the story and the way you wrote it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Something about your writing style....

...reminds me of sitting in my favorite chair with my favorite pipe filled with my favorite filling content to just be.Thank-you.Oh yeah,you know cedar and to some extent birch bark burn wet.I gotta be me, DM!

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 14 years ago
YEAH! Who needs Timber Management Anyway!

LIKED IT! WAS FUN!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Really ?? What DID you study ??

Great story - I can believe it happened too - the stories from those years get very interesting - back when people mostly hid what they did - repression leads to some very curious arrangements.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great story. Interesting, humorous and serious well written tale. Good smooth finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...