Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can even put a hotplate in there for you but usually you will eat on campus, they serve meals there."

"Wow, that sounds like a good deal. But, why? You don't really know me?"

"We are going to be working closely with your folks out here on the timber, so it's almost like family! Plus if you do take some timber management courses, I can get the company to chip in some for school."

Tom seemed to be a little bit overly enthusiastic, and I wasn't real sure about timber management stuff. After all, what is there to manage? You plant the tree and it grows, that is all there is to it.

"Why not, honey? It can really help you out." My Mom said.

Everyone was beaming, I saw a smile pass back and forth between Tom and Jerri. They were just nice people, wanting to help me out, I decided.

Two months later I loaded up the old Desoto, broke camp and was on my way. Tom opened the door before I even got up on the porch. He shook my hand, showed me the room. It actually was very nice, the bed really looked inviting after so long sleeping out in the woods.

I got unpacked and settled in, trying to keep quiet so as not to disturb them. The first night was uneventful, except I could barely hear them in their room down the hallway. They were obviously making love, I just rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning I peeked out, no sign of anyone so I went into the bathroom and washed up. I was coming out with a towel wrapped around my waist just as Jerri stepped out of their bedroom.

All she had on was a flimsy coverup, she was obviously naked underneath it. But then I had my underwear in my hand so I was obviously naked, too.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I said, blushing furiously, looking quickly away.

"Relax, Danny. We are all going to be living together so don't worry about anything, I have seen men before."

She looked at my bare chest like it was candy or something, then she grinned.

"Besides, you really are cute!" Then she was by me and into the bathroom while I stood there red faced. I went back into my room and got dressed. I left for school, spent the day getting myself registered, and my classes all figured out. I was back to the house by 3 PM.

I hesitated, then I knocked on the door. Jerri opened it, gave me a big smile.

"Danny, you don't need to knock, you live here now." Jerri told me when she answered the door.

She let me in, asked me if I wanted some tea. That sounded good, she brought me a cup.

Then she sat down and asked me all about my day, I told her all the classes I had set up. She asked me if I would like to join her for dinner, since Tom was off bidding a job and would not be back until around 10 PM.

"I don't want to eat alone." She said.

So we sat down in the kitchen, it didn't take her very long to have a meal ready. After dinner I helped her with the dishes, then went to my room.

I went to bed early, around midnight or so I woke up to someone talking quietly. I couldn't really hear what they were saying though. I got up and went to the door.

"Are you sure?" I heard Jerri say.

"Yes, I would like that." Tom answered.

"OK. I will try." Then there was some giggling.

They sure seemed to be a happy couple, plus they were really being nice to me. Next I heard mumblings, and Jerri started to moan again.

Then it got quiet so I went back to sleep.

The next morning I peeked out to be sure no one was in the hallway, then I slipped across the hall to the bathroom. I had my pants on this time.

Just like the day before, I opened the door as Jerri came out into the hallway. She had on that same flimsy nightgown, I told her good morning.

"Morning, Danny! We seem to be about on the same schedule." She grinned and brushed by me.

I noticed the door to their bedroom was cracked open slightly, I got a glimpse of Tom laying there in their bed. He was looking my way as I went by and back into my room.

Every single morning for the rest of the week Jerri came out just as I came out of the bathroom. That nightgown she always had on was a pale pink color, I could see her panties right through it, and hints of where her nipples were.

She sure wasn't bashful at all, but like she said, we all lived together so I thought nothing of it.

Then I came home from school and walked in like I was doing now, I headed for my room just as she stepped out of hers. All she had on was a small pair of panties. Her breasts were not large, her nipples were pinkish colored.

"Oh, Hi, Danny! I didn't hear you come in. I am going to do some laundry, do you have anything that needs washed?" She just stood there.

"I..yes, but I can...."

"Oh, nonsense. I am running a load anyway, let's go round up yours and I will do everything at once." She turned and went into my bedroom.

I could see her naked back, it was slender and she had just enough weight on her to barely hide her ribcage.

And she was not bashful about being almost naked in front of me at all.

"Where do you put your dirty clothes?" She asked me, turning back my way.

"I put them in those sacks." I answered, looking away from her as I pointed to some big paper bags I kept in the corner.

"You are bashful, aren't you honey? Please relax, we all live together so it's no big deal." I glanced up at her as she smiled.

Then she picked up the two bags, and left.

I couldn't help it, seeing her almost naked like that made me hard as a rock. I shook my head, this was really different.

I sat and studied for a couple of hours, Jerri came back in with my clothes. She had on a long T-shirt this time. She started hanging up the clothes, and folding some of them for me.

"Thank you, Jerri. I really appreciate that." I told her.

"No problem at all honey, I love to take care of my men." She gave me another big smile and went out.

Tom came home about an hour later.

"Hey, I got us a movie! You can watch it with us tonight if you want to." He told me.

"OK. I am about done here anyway." I went out, both Tom and Jerri were in the kitchen whispering, so I went on into the living room. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I did hear Jerri giggle. They came out a few minutes later.

Tom set up the screen, then went over and put the movie in a projector. He had to fiddle with it awhile, but finally he got it threaded and started. He came over and sat down in his chair, Jerri plopped down on the far end of the couch I was sitting on. She still had on that T-shirt.

The movie flickered and then came on, the first scene was a woman scantily clad, answered a doorbell. A man stood there with a package, she invited him in.

In less than 60 seconds she was down on her knees and sucking on the man's penis! I sat there in shock.

"I hope you like porn, Jerri and I watch it sometimes." Tom grinned at me.

"I have never seen any....."

"Really? Well, relax and enjoy, this one is great, just wait until the next scene where her husband shows up."

I looked over at Jerri, she was intent on the film. I also noticed she was sitting with her legs carelessly open, and I didn't see any sign of those panties she had on before but I couldn't be sure. I couldn't stop myself from glancing her way. She looked over at me and just smiled, then turned back to the film.

"This part is good! Here comes the husband." The screen changed to another man walking in the door. He stopped, then began to strip off his clothes.

"Look at how big he is!" Tom chuckled. I looked, but I didn't find that the guy was really that big? He actually looked to be normal to me.

Then they were doing some things that made me blush, the idea of two men at once having sex with one woman had never crossed my mind, in fact it looked impossible.

There was just a few minutes more, a closeup of the men spurting into the air and another of the woman spreading it all over her breasts.

It was sexy as hell, They even showed a closeup right between the womans legs! I realized I was hard as a rock and blushing at the same time. The film flickered out, Tom got up and shut it off, turning the lights back on.

"Well? What do you think?" He grinned at me.

"I don't know, I never realized anybody ever did anything like that." I managed.

"Danny is shy, honey." Jerri told him.

"We will get him over that!" Tom laughed.

I glanced over at Jerri, with the lights on I now knew for sure that she didn't have any panties on under the T-shirt. I looked down, then back up. She was looking right at me with her lips pursed.

"Well, uhhh..thanks for the movie, I probably should get to bed, I have an eight O'clock class tomorrow."

"Nite, honey!" Jerri said.

I went to my room. I was still all fussed up but I didn't want to sneak across to the bathroom to take care of it, they might hear me.

I dozed off, then it seemed I almost instantly woke back up. There was someone there! I reached over and switched on the light. Jerri stood there, she was stark naked.

"Uhh..what's the matter?" I asked her.

"Nothing, honey. I am just checking to make sure you are comfortable." She smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Then her hand slid under the covers, she wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Oh, my! You are all ready to go. I better help you, it isn't fair to show you a movie like that when no woman is here for you." Then her hand was going up and down and I had no control over anything at all.

Just before I started to blast off, a small towel appeared from somewhere and she used that to catch my seed.

"There you go, honey. All better I hope. Just let me know if you need me, I take care of my men."

"I don't...what about Tom?" I asked her.

"I take care of Tom, too. We all live here now." She stood up.

"But...." I was still confused, this was totally unexpected.

"Tom knows, honey. In fact, he really likes it. He told me that if you want to, we can have sex any time you are in the mood."

I just looked at her.

"I would like that too." She smiled, then she turned and left.

I lay there in shock at what had just happened.

The next morning it was like nothing had happened, Jerri was there right on schedule when I came out of the bathroom. Tom lay there in their bed, this time he lifted a hand to give me a little wave as I went by to my room.

I left for class, but all day Jerri's hands on me was the only thing I could think of so I didn't accomplish much.

Jerri had suggested that we could have sex? Sex with another man's wife was not something I had even ever thought about, the idea had never even crossed my mind.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with the situation by the time I got home that afternoon.

Jerri was running a huge vacuum cleaner when I opened the door, it was one of those giant ones just like the one my Mom had. Those door to door salesmen came by selling them, Kerbys I think they were called.

I was actually grateful to find her dressed in slacks and a blouse, she looked perfectly normal.

She smiled at me, reached down and shut the machine off.

"Hi, Honey! How did school go today?"

"OK, I guess." I answered. I was having a hard time meeting her eyes.

She gave me a puzzled look.

"Danny, did I make you uncomfortable last night? Maybe you don't like me?"

"I like you fine, Jerri. You are really beautiful, it isn't that. I just am not used to..." I let my voice trail off.

"You haven't had sex much, have you?"

"No, not really. Just once is all."

"Well, do you prefer I just leave you alone?" She almost looked like her feeling were hurt.

"It's not that, it's just that...well, you and Tom are married."

"Tom likes sex, and so do I. When we saw you, and you looked so nice, we thought.."

"I still am a little worried that Tom might get mad."

"Honey, he loves it! It really gets him going, in fact, he would like to watch."

"Watch?" I felt myself blush again at the idea of that.

"That is so cute when you get all flustered like that, Honey." Jerri was getting pretty close to me now.

She stepped right up close to me, pressed her upper body against me.

"I want you to fuck me, honey. I want that huge cock of yours. You are twice as big as Tom is, and it's already hard."

She reached down and slid her hand up and over me. That did it, I was lost. The first time was right there on her freshly vacuumed carpet, 10 minutes later we were on my bed. I did not know a woman could spread their legs that far, she could do the complete splits lying on her back. She made noises, too. Grunts and groans and moans, then she was up on top of me with her head back and her mouth open.

I have no idea how long that went on, and I lost track of how many times she came. I could always tell when she was, her pussy went into convulsions. Every time I started to go limp she would wrap her hand around it and squeeze, pumping me right back up.

I lost track of everything around me, all there was was that pussy, her breasts, our naked bodies touching and rubbing.

"Can I pick them or what, babe?" I heard Tom's voice behind me.

I looked over my shoulder, he was standing there stark naked, fully erect. Jerri was right, I was easily twice as big as he was. He walked over to the bed as I rolled off of his wife. He slipped up into place, and began to thrust at her.

Jerri acted exactly the same way with Tom as she did with me.

That is how it all began. Tom gave me the gift of a room, a place to stay for an entire year of college. As part of the deal, he also gave me the gift of his very willing wife. The third part of the gift was for himself, he just enjoyed watching, he enjoyed being a cuckold.

Me? I liked the sex, even though I never completely got over being somewhat uncomfortable. I really loved it when Tom was off on a trip, sometimes it was for a couple of days so I had Jerri all to myself and we spent just about all the time playing with each other.

I almost got used to Tom being there, but not quite. I also expected that since they lived that kind of life that there had to be others, I was forever expecting some other guy to show up.

I am not sure what I would have done if they had, but no one ever did. Jerri was always home, too, so she wasn't running around.

Was Tom? Maybe, he did spend quite a bit of time on the road. But the truth, he really did like watching Jerri get royally screwed.

The year finally ended and Summer was coming. I told them I was headed home, I wanted to see my folks. Summer was uneventful, I got back on at the shingle mill so I could make a dab of money.

I even ran into Terry, the girl I took up to my camp out on the ranch. I was living out there in the woods again, just like before. She came along willingly and we did it again, just like the first time. Then just like the first time, she acted like she wanted nothing to do with me.

I couldn't help but compare Terry with Jerri. Jerri was better, lots better.

That Fall, I was thinking maybe we could get something going again, so I called.

Jerri answered, she was pleased to hear my voice. When I asked about perhaps staying with them again, she told me they already had someone in their spare bedroom.

I got the picture.

I run the family farm now, both Mom and Dad are gone. None of my brothers wanted anything to do with it really. It sure is one hell of a lot of work, but I don't mind. Things are different now, the flatland is in one of those wetlands zones so we can graze a few livestock but that is all. We even have to buy feed, although it grows right here we can't harvest.

Environmentalists, they even decide which weeds I can pull and which ones I can't. I just nod at them and then do whatever I want to as soon as they are gone.

The timber was long since cut, the money spread around. That helps us keep up with things, it is plenty. The mountain was all replanted, some day our grandkids will reap the rewards. I even took some classes aimed at timber management, learning I was actually correct.

A person plants trees, then lets them grow. That's about it, they know what to do.

My wife's name is Sally. Sally is a soft and mildly chubby little blond, not my type. Not my type at all, lord do I love her though. I have no idea at all quite how we ended up together, in truth I think she simply caught me?

We have two kids, they are off to college. Sometimes I wonder about what their experiences will be like.

Jerri? I saw her again, it was about 2-3 years ago. Her hair was white as snow, she looked like a wrinkled up little old lady, maybe 50 pounds arrived and stayed with her. Hell, I am 66, so no spring chicken, a solid 230 pounds now. It took me a few moments to realize, she recognized me instantly.

The instant she called me honey, I knew who she was. We went to a local cafe, had some coffee.

Later, she leaned in for a kiss, so I gave her one.

"You were the best one in the sack I ever had!" She whispered to me.

I guess I probably blinked at that, it wasn't a comment I expected.

"Yep, no matter what I did, this thing just would not go down!" She reached out and slid her hand up over me, right there on a city street. Damned if it wasn't about half hard from having all of those memories.

Same old Jerri. I laughed, she laughed, she climbed into a tiny little car. Then she rolled down the window.

"God I would love to fuck you again!" She grinned at me.

Then she started the car and was gone.

"Whatever in the world got into you?" Sally asked me as she lay there naked, her breasts flushed red from what I had just done to her.

"You just looked so good when I got home I had to!" I told her. She turned to me and pressed her face to my chest, pleased with that comment.

It was the truth, mostly anyway.

There really is a portion of this story that is not true, someone is going to ask anyway, so here is the answer.

I did not study timber management.

LoL.

MGM

12