Gillian's Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

Just as Gillian feared the man would never withdraw his cock and she would vomit, he pulled it out gave her a milli-second to gasp for a breath then plugged it into her face again. After a series of thrusts similar to this she could not stop her gag reflex and as her blackmailer watched on amused when the Chief removed his cock after it's longest spell in her gullet she retched forward and coughed up a trail of sperm and bile. But that brought no respite as he quickly jerked her head back up and resumed his fucking of her face. He had had enough of deep throating her and came up with a new humiliation.

"Hold my cock in your mouth bitch and you'd better not lose it!" he ordered.

He slowly slid his erect cock out of her mouth until only the tip and about an inch were held in her mouth. He looked down at her and then started to mockingly slap each of her cheeks in turn, not hard but enough to make his dick bounce around inside her mouth. He continued doing that for around a minute until her mouth was no longer able to keep his dick inside and it sprang loose. It didn't really matter because he was right on the verge of cumming anyway and as his cock levelled off with her face an arc of white cum flew out and plastered over the length of her face, followed by three more spurts coating white lines across her face.

The Chief smirked as he shook off his dick on her boobs and stood back.

"Just how I always wanted you Commander, that really is your best position!"

As the Chief stepped back up stepped Justice Dwayne Mackie, the first coloured judge in the city. He had sat on the bench for years now and was a hugely respected member of the legal community. Through her cum covered eyes Gillian watched him approach and her heart seemed to sink even deeper. The two of them had clashed almost from her first case to reach court, the judge realising very quickly that the young police officer seemed to carry out her cases against people from other races with undue vigour. He recognised the dislike for him in her eyes and voice immediately and was not slow in returning it and they had maintained a just about professional relationship every since whenever they came across each other in court. But they both knew that every time they came up against each other it was about scoring points off the other, especially Gillian, she was just that petty. Well look at her now.

What a pathetic image she was, naked, on her knees and willing to do whatever it took to keep that jail time down, the Judge smiled as he approached her.

It was quite the buzz for the judge to stand before her and see defeat and obedience in her eyes rather than the usual disdain and ill concealed racism. She lifted her hand to wipe one of the thick strands of the Chief's cum from her right eye and the judge commanded her with his usual authority.

"Don't! Don't touch that you bitch! I like seeing you just like that, gives me a thrill you being reduced to little more than a cock hound. Justice is what I'd call it after all the things you got up to on some of your cases to ensure you got your 'right' conviction. But the question is what kind of 'justice' am I going to dish out to you?"

She gave an involuntary shiver and he laughed.

"Oh don't worry your pretty little head Commander, I wouldn't want to touch you with a barge pole, I won't be sticking my cock anywhere near you, I don't know where you've been! But don't get too happy just yet, I got an idea what you can do to get my one month off."

He turned to the people outside the cell and clicked his fingers, at his signal a long object was slid through the bars into his large, black hand. She winced as she saw what it was and watched him slap the baseball bat dismissively in the palm of his hand. After doing that a few times he dropped it, letting it clatter noisily off the stone floor in front of Gillian.

"You want my month off? Well you are going to have to get yourself off using that, I want to see as much of that bat inside your pussy as you can fit and then some. C'mon bitch, it's up to you, do you want my month or not. Get yourself off, get to it!"

Although she tried to mask her abhorrence at what he was asking (no, demanding) her to do, her eyes gave it away. She was only vaguely aware of a few muffled chuckles at the request as she stretched out her hand to finger the object and lift it up.

"Go on slugger! Show us how to use it!" came a mocking shout form the shadows.

She handled it some more, the size of the bulbous end was surely too big for her. Her hands held it like it was a bomb and she could not tear her frightened eyes away from it but already she was aware of the Judge standing before her starting to become more impatient. Despite her reluctance to do this she knew that she would, it was amazing how such a powerful, strong willed and single minded career woman had been so readily reduced to almost an unthinking, obedient, submissive slut in such a short period of time. She picked the bat up, holding it in both hands and without thinking spat on the end and tried to get it as wet as possible. Of course, some of the cum splattered on her face mixed onto the tip and it was soon a damp, saliva covered mess.

"Stick it in you bitch!" demanded the Judge, " I want to see you getting off with it buried inside you."

She spread her sexy, strong thighs allowing everyone another uninterrupted view of her cunt and to prepare herself she fingered herself, trying desperately to achieve some degree of wetness. She screwed her eyes shut and went for it, pushing the bat's tip against her pussy lips and rubbing them with the moistness she had put on it. It felt wrong from the first having that massive end down there, a total violation, but nonetheless she continued rubbing it up and down until she rubbed with enough strength behind it for the tip to push it's way inside her.

Immediately the bat pushed against her tight pussy walls. She knew she had to move to make it at least a little more comfortable but doing so would force her to re-position herself onto sitting on her ass on the stone floor and open her legs, allowing all these bastards an even more exposed view of her. So she had to move and as she had guessed a murmur of approval rippled it's way around the cell, she blinked drying cum from her eye lashes and resumed her task, pushing the bat in slightly more until the first inch or so was within her.

"Here bitch, let me help you" said the Judge.

He came forward to take the grip of the bat in his hand as he stooped and grabbed the grip of the bat and pushed it in deeper while twisting it as he went. Gillian felt it burrow into her and groaned as she was filled like never before in her life. He screwed it in further then placed her hands on it and told her to do it herself, despite herself she did it and she could already feel her body becoming awake to this intrusion as the untouched parts of her anatomy became touched. She closed her eyes and imagined herself somewhere else, anywhere else as she felt the bat slip inside her a bit more until she knew that if she did stand up the bat would stay in place inside her hole. She was real wet now, she didn't want to be but undoubtedly was and with a groan she felt herself getting more and more excited until she gasped and moaned and climaxed on the foreign object in her cunt.

Her head rocked forward, she opened her eyes, aware of the hardening cum in stripes on her face and breathing hard from her exertions. She looked up into the smiling Judges eyes and he took control.

"Take it out and lick it bitch, clean up the mess you've made, then I'm done."

She unscrewed the baseball bat from her sopping cunt and forced herself to hold the bat to her mouth and tentatively licked her own juices from I to the sound of chortles and laughter from around her.

So three down and eight to go and it was to be literally the longest night for Gillian as she took more of the cities most important men in each of her orifices. They had done what they had set out to do, she was meat now just a fuck hole to be plugged for their satisfaction, her prior life and authority nothing more than a rapidly fading memory. By the time they had all had their fun with her and got off a thick puddle of cum was on the stone floor inches from her knees. Joe Dupree knew just what he wanted to see and brought a howl of laughter from his fellow conspirators when he ordered Gillian to crawl over to it and lick it up.

How humiliating for the Police Commander, a prisoner in her own jail cells, crawling across the cold floor, exhausted from a couple of days of being nothing more than a sex object, and stooping her head obediently to lick the dull, sour mixture of cum up. She was not left in peace until the whole load had been licked up whereupon the men left her to spend her first full night alone behind bars.

*

Everything seemed to go in fast forward from that point on. Wheels were smoothed and pleas given. Gillian realised the futility of fighting her cause and agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charges against her in return for just the one month in prison. There was no other way, she had no friends to fight her corner and could never be sure who was working against her if she had decided to fight it. The way she figured it she would take the month then get the hell away from this place and then decide if she wanted to pursue vengeance on cabal of men who had reduced her to this. Better that than the year in jail they had threatened her with.

So it was that two months after her arrest Gillian stood in the dock before the Honourable Judge Mackie (yes he who had so enjoyed her company in the cell) to receive her sentencing in orange jump suit and chains.

"Commander Anderson it grieves me greatly that such a promising career as yours should have been thrown away so cheaply as you have done. You have used your position to allow you to deal in the very vices that you have claimed to want to outlaw and in doing so you have surely irrevocably damaged the reputation of the very police force that you were bound to uphold. Therefore, it is beholden upon me to make the sentence reflect this and I have no option but to sentence to you to five years in the County High Security facility. Take her down!"

Gillian stood dazed in the dock as a couple of uniformed officers tried to usher her away. Five years! How could this be! She had been told if she did those things then it would be a month! If she pled guilty it would be a month! She saw the grinning face of Joe Dupree in the front seat of the courtroom and she realised dully how she had been duped again and this time she really was fucked. As she was taken into the bowels of the building she thought that she could go no further, her descent was now total. But she was wrong, as she was to discover when she found out what, or rather who, awaited her at the prison.

NEXT: " A PRISON BITCH"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12