All Comments on 'Gina Interrupted'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 18 years ago
Fit for duty

A nice nasty little stroker, not fancy but effective. I liked the ambiguity as to whether they had done this before. As always, I wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmmm

I really liked this! Short but smokin' hot! I love a rough, dirty, Daddy who takes what he wants. Very nice!

SongbirdieSongbirdiealmost 18 years ago
yes!

I loved this story...did the job for me...a quicky..just what i needed..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Have I read this before

Too close to the storyline in date interrupted. But otherwise it was good.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 18 years ago
...I had told him they were my second clit.

Damn.

I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your rough side, you sexy motherfucker!

Makes a bitch wanna...

(le sigh)

Fuck.

Shit!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me.

lol.

Seriously tho. We need to talk. gotta tell you sumthing....

:-D

ansachtansachtalmost 18 years ago
o

please, dont ever stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn good!

Keep it up, all yours stories are great, please dont stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same story different title

This is almost exactly the same as another one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You could write this repeatedly and I'd like it

I feel bad for saying this, but I enjoyed it the second time, too. I read it again and again when I need to see some nasty, manipulating fucking to get me off. Thank you.

g

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I have read thousands of stories and this one is the shortest but also the sweetest.Keep up your erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So Good

Not the first or second time I've read this story. It's so hot it's always worth coming back for. I really wish you could devote yourself to this full time ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Good but almost the same as your other story (Date Interupted)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't know why....

...but every time I linger around here, I find myself coming back to this and the other story. My pussy is at least aching every single time I read this. I enjoy the nonconsent, but I do enjoy the coersion, the convincing. I could take a novella of the way he convinces her of what she needs from him. Fuck, youbadboy, I'm about to cum. I do enjoy your stories. Good that you know different ways to write. I like your style. Now I am going to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ohh My :D

DUDE THAT STORY WAS SO FUCKING HOT! IT MADE ME CREAM IN MY PANTS AGAIN AND AGAIN! OMG I WANT MY DADDY TO RUB MY PUSSY JUST LIKE THIS ONE! =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

continue

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
very good story

would love to read more of this story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Gina Interrupted:" - Gina and Unnamed Dad - (Daughter and Father)

A real quickie!! A stroke quickie!. A short tale, but just a tad longer than a wham bam, thank you ma'am! Several inneuendoes indicate and imply that daddy has been dicking his daughter for quite some time. She, Gine, is very comfortable--though in a hurry due to her schedulated date with friends to go the the beach--with her father's method and style, and the quickness of the fuck, of committing their carnal, incestual copulation and consummating their illicit though secretive affair. No applearance of any love connection beyond a normal daughter and father love; dad does have some issue with hard-hearing AND having no respect for her as she must have demanded NO at least half dozen times--which he immediately ignored!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big fan

I really like all your writing. Great stories and well written.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 6 years ago

Mmmmm damn your get to the point stories are so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ANOTHER 5!

I have had both the pleasure (and misfortune) of reading hundreds of stories on Literotica. And in so doing I have rated a precious few of them as a 5. Less than 10 certainly. Tonight I have read but 2 of this author's stories and this one, Gina Interrupted, had me reach critical mass in an amazing and messy way. Most enjoyable, bad boy. Most enjoyable indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is exactly the same as the last story of yours that I read. Even the same phrases, just a different location in the house and slightly different premise. .. yawn

cjkm646cjkm646about 2 years ago

This is a revised, improved and expanded version of Date Interrupted. Very very professionally written by. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have like the continuation with her on the beach knowing her dads cum inside of her and being all horney and see where that took her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous