Gina's Bridal unVeil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm proud to be your husband Gina. I love you."

"I love you too Kirk. I'm proud to be your wife. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes. I know you'll love it and I want the best for you. Dick's the best. Enjoy yourself."

I turned and walked away. I could feel the eyes of every person in the entry foyer follow me and I finally understood what Gina meant when she said she could "feel the eyes" on her. She'd learned to love the feeling, but I was sure the best I'd ever learn would be to ignore them.

I wandered around trying to get a feel for the party. It was a large house, with three main party areas: the pool and deck in back, the family room/kitchen area, from which you could see the pool, and the large formal living room, which was converted into a dance floor by the removal of furniture and rugs. There was a bartender attending a well-stocked bar near the pool, and I didn't see anybody without a drink. The dance music was reasonably loud on the "dance floor", but very muted throughout the rest of the house.

I estimated that there were around seventy-five people, the vast majority of them couples. There may have been ten single guys, but I only saw two unattached girls and they were together. I was relieved when I didn't see any children. I didn't know the party hosts, but his company was one of our clients, and Dick managed the electrical engineering on their last project. Dick arranged for our group of guys to be invited, but most of us didn't know anyone else there. As the night progressed, I kept mental count of the number of people I knew, even casually, and I finally ended up at sixteen.

I hung out with Don, mainly near the food in the kitchen. Jerry, Bob, Walt and Scott were with dates so they frequently stopped to talk, as did Dick and Gina. The guys were all in our wedding party and they managed to change out of their penguin outfits before they left the reception. Their dates attended our short ceremony too, and they were appropriately dressed for a casual Saturday night party. Gina and I were the only sartorial fish out of water at the party and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.

I kept an occasional eye on my bride and my best friend. Okay, you're right, watching them was my night's prime objective, it's just that they were frequently hidden or in different areas - if they were within sight, I observed as covertly as possible everything they did. I didn't follow them from area to area, and the only time I could watch Gina dance was when I was dancing too, but it was enough to keep me at least partially hard most of the night.

Dick and Gina mingled with ease and seemed to enjoy meeting all the new people. Attractive people are always warmly welcomed, and Dick and Gina are both extremely good looking. They were often the focal couple when they entered a new group, especially since Gina still wore her extremely revealing wedding dress. They laughed frequently and joined easily in conversations, and they touched each other whenever they spoke. They both finished several drinks as they moved from group to group to socialize, and I enjoyed watching the men eyeball my bride nearly as much as I enjoyed the tremendous anticipation of what was to follow. Gina held Dick's arm wherever they went, and she was acting exactly as if she'd just married him. She was acting exactly as she acted at our housewarming party.

Ah, our housewarming party, the most exciting night of my life. The first and only time she played the public role of Dick's date - until tonight. We obviously knew everybody well. The other five guys in our core group already watched Dick play with my fiancée on the dance floor, and everybody else had certainly heard about it. Dick shared the Polaroids Gina gave him, photographs I took of her luscious naked body, so I believe everybody at the party had seen every inch of her beautiful body. The seven guys in our group accepted - no, much more than accepted, we embraced - unusual lifestyles and interests. They were still friends after Dick fucked my young fiancée - still friends with Gina, still friends with Dick, and most of all still my best friends. We hid nothing from them, and Gina loved it - her cunt was always wet when she was around them because they knew Dick had fucked her. Dick's status as the unofficial leader of our group was enhanced, Gina's flirting became much more exciting because they knew she had already fucked one of her fiancé's best friends, and my reputation as the most incorrigible nonconformist in our group was solidified.

This was a different party environment, and I was sure most of the people there wouldn't embrace the idea. A young bride, on her wedding day, acting as one man's wife while her groom watched was not normal, but I found the strangeness itself arousing. Gina's actions were evidence that she did too. If they only knew how far Gina was going to go in letting Dick act as her surrogate groom on her wedding night. It couldn't get any hotter.

I saw Gina point me out numerous times during the evening when Dick introduced her, and I saw many people bend to read her anklet. It was nearly an hour into the party when Allen, the homeowner and party host, joined Don and I. His young trophy wife wasn't with him.

"So you're Kirk? Gina's new husband?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I smiled at him as I fake dusted the lapels of my tux.

He smiled back. "I guess your clothes do give it away, don't they?" He studied me for a second. "I was in the entry when you came in so I knew already, but then Dick introduced your wife as 'Kirk's bride, Gina'. She pointed to your group." He continued to analyze me before he continued. "Your wife's beautiful."

She was thrilled when Dick introduced her to Darrell and Tim as my fiancée, so she must have asked Dick to continue it. One difference, and when you looked at her dress it really wasn't a huge difference, was that she was totally nude when she met Darrell and Tim. The main difference was that I was now married to her. My cock throbbed at the thought of Dick introducing her as my bride while she acted like his.

"She is. I'll tell her you said so. She loves to hear it when guys appreciate her." Don smiled, and I knew he was thinking she loved more than appreciation from guys. He replaced me as Dick's roommate and he'd been in his bedroom the night that Dick first fucked her on their couch. Gina said he watched her walk naked to the bathroom in the morning. I thought that what he heard would be more interesting, but I didn't talk to him about it.

"She's wearing the hottest wedding gown I've ever seen." He spoke with obvious trepidation. I'm 6'1", 190 pounds and an ex-marine with combat duty in Vietnam. He was a little bigger than Dick, but not much. Maybe 5'10", with a little paunch. I guessed between forty and forty-five years old. I knew he wanted to talk about my wife, so I put him at ease. I smiled at him and noticed visible relaxation in his shoulders.

"It wasn't easy to find, but I assume you like her wedding dress Allen?" He nodded as I moved closer to him. "She's as hot as her dress. She loves being at your party like this. What do you like about her dress Allen?"

"Damn, it's great. It, uh, really shows off her, um, body." He didn't look confident again.

"It's all she has on Allen. Can I ask you - did you already know she was naked under it?"

"Well, I saw you when you came in and ... uhh ... I overheard Dick talking to her. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. I could see her ... umm ... her..."

"Tits Allen?"

"Well, I was going to say nipples, but ok ... her tits."

"Do you like her tits?"

"They're beautiful." He said it almost with reverence.

"I agree. Did you notice her stiff nipples? She gets very excited when guys look at them. They're very sensitive too. You should hear her moan when somebody plays with them. What else did you notice Allen?"

He paused for a second. I could see he was getting more uncomfortable by the second. "I didn't see ... uh ... any panties, and I didn't see any ... um ... any ... um ... hair."

"So you've been trying to look through her dress?"

He shuffled his feet. "Um ... yes."

"She'll be glad Allen. She wouldn't have worn it if she didn't want men to look. She's so excited walking around almost naked that I can smell her excitement. Here they come - see if you can smell her Allen."

Gina and Dick walked by on their way to dance. She smiled at me and squeezed my biceps while I watched her rub her tit on Dick's arm. Allen was watching her too, and I could see the lust in his eyes. I also saw him sniff the air.

"I love the smell of her wet cunt Allen. I usually don't let her wear perfume so I can smell it. Did you smell it?" He nodded at me.

"You were right Allen. You couldn't see pubic hair because she shaves her pussy. Have you ever seen a live shaved cunt before Allen?"

"No." His emphatic response accented the glint in his eyes as they tracked her retreating ass.

"You might tonight. Will it upset your wife?"

"No. We've been to, um, gentlemen's clubs before."

"Tell your friends but see if you can't shoo out those who wouldn't appreciate it."

"I'll come by to tell you when everybody that needs to leave is gone. How's that?"

"Tell Dick. He's the one who needs to know. And Allen?"

"Yes?"

"They will see more than Gina's body, if you know what I mean?"

"Okay." He looked thoughtfully at me again. "I'm going to let my imagination run wild on that." He looked again and I thought he would chicken out before he finally whispered, "Can I ask you a very personal question?"

"I think I can guess, but go ahead." I whispered back.

"I know Dick pretty well from business and I know he gets around. I've seen him with several beautiful women. Why is he with your bride? She said you two got married today but she's acting like he is her husband, not you." I could barely hear him.

"Did you see what her ankle bracelet says Allen?"

"Yes. It says Dick's."

"I gave it to her tonight Allen. There is a lot of history to fully explain why, but I'll cut it short." I spoke in a normal voice. As long as I was going to explain, I didn't want him to say he couldn't hear. "Dick and I were roommates for six years before Gina and I met - three in college and three after. They became close while we dated, and she loved it when I asked him to be the best man at our wedding. I admire them more than any other two people in the world, and they've developed a strong attraction for each other. The romance started when Gina drank too much at a party and started kissing Dick, but when I told her I enjoyed watching them, they became increasingly sexual in front of me while they were dancing at parties. It excited me, so I encouraged Gina to go further. I even asked her to take Dick out to our car for awhile at the parties. That excited me even more when she told me what they had done, and he told her to ask me if he could fuck her. I told Gina two weeks ago that he could. I enjoyed listening on the phone the first time he fucked her and watching the next day as he fucked her on my couch right in front of me. I probably enjoyed it as much as Gina and Dick enjoyed it, and Dick asked if he could fuck her again tonight. I gave her the ankle bracelet so they both know I approve - sort of a wedding gift. I'm enjoying watching them together and I'll enjoy it even more later. I gave my bride to my best friend so he would be the first to fuck her on our wedding night." I looked him in the eye while I spoke, and he averted his eyes after he heard it excited me when they got sexual on the dance floor in front of me. I kept rambling to the end, despite his embarrassment. Hell, he asked. He kind of shuffled his feet and I thought for a second that he might reply, but he finally just lightly slapped me on the shoulder and walked away. I saw Don smiling, and then I smiled when I heard his signature deep bass chuckle. I would recognize it anywhere.

I was quite aware that nobody I talked to, outside of my friends, was interested in my ideas or opinions. They only wanted to meet the man in the groom's tuxedo who would let his bride in her scandalous bridal gown behave as the wife of another man in front of his eyes - especially one as drop-dead gorgeous as Gina. Most wouldn't meet my eyes, but I could "feel the eyes" on me when I wasn't looking. I was getting used to it and it wasn't so bad. It wouldn't be something I'd ever learn to enjoy like Gina, but I was already close to being able to ignore it.

They could see I was a lot bigger than Dick, and I've been told I look the part of the ex-marine that I am, so I'm sure they were baffled. Partly I'm sure it was feeling sorry for me, partly wondering how I could let it go on. You don't often see a stunningly beautiful young bride ignore her new husband in public, especially one hanging all over his handsome best friend.

Most of them were not bashful about looking at my wife, whether in our group or away from it. It was easy to see why. Her wedding dress was a smashing success. It was covered with beads crocheted into detailed patterns atop white gauze. We'd been told that beads covered over 85% of the gown, but the part that wasn't covered was the vital part. There's an old saying about statistics being like bikinis: what they reveal is interesting, but what they conceal is vital. Gina's gown teasingly revealed 15% of both the interesting and the vital parts of her 35C-21-34 statistics through the thin gauze, which was thin enough to detect color differences and shadows underneath it even from the outdoor pool lighting. In the family room where the lighting was good, it was nearly obscene. The loci of her areolae and nipples were evident by the color difference, but the erect bumps would have given them away anyway. The dress would have been revealing due to its brevity even if it didn't transmit so much information about what was underneath it. It was a long gown with a front slit that ended a few inches below her cunt, and the top was cut so low that there was very little cloth between her bare skin and her areolae. It was difficult finding a wedding gown this revealing, and during the ceremony the white slip underneath was the only thing that made it marginally acceptable in public. Without the slip, light was transmitted easily between her legs, and even without the enticing center slit it was easy to see the silhouette of her hairless cunt.

I'd never seen her look more radiant - or sexy. She's 5'4", 105 lbs., has extremely light blonde hair, very striking emerald green eyes, a beautiful face, and a great smile. It's easy to see the lust in male eyes when I'm with her and she always exudes sex appeal. Her eighteen-year-old firm body always attracts male eyes, but not with the undivided attention I saw in them tonight. She practically glowed from joy and excitement.

Tonight was special for a number of reasons. First, she'd been on the orgasm precipice even before we got to the party and Dick's foreplay kept her poised there all night. Second, she was on display for many male eyes and that always made her hot. Then she'd been drinking and that always focuses her attention on sex. Add to that it was her wedding night, a night traditionally dedicated to sex. And finally, the man who fucked her better than any of her previous lovers - including me - was going to fuck her in front of everybody. It was truly a cosmic convergence of arousal buttons for my bride.

Her eyes and her laughter sparkled and her nipples stayed hard, mainly because of the number of eyes focused on them in every social group they visited. Gina's ultimate aphrodisiac is seeing male eyes mentally undressing her while they focus on her as a sex object. I knew her cunt was dripping although it was hidden; and I guess whether it was hidden would depend on your definition - for instance, as Allen noted, her dress could not have hidden the shade difference between skin and pubic hair. Lustful eyes would have been enough, but Gina rubbed her nipples on Dick's arm whenever she held it, which was most of the time. I also noticed how often she clenched her buttocks, and I knew she was trying to stimulate herself without being able to touch.

As the evening wore on, the passion between my best friend and my bride became more obvious. Gina was underage, but nobody cared, and the alcohol loosened her inhibitions. They held hands, she hung on his arm, they kissed, they hugged, and they touched each other more - both familiarly and sexually. Since others were also drinking, their eyes became bolder, and the stares Gina's body attracted became more obvious, lasted longer, and induced more erections. She loved the attention from the eyes and the bulges in the pants, and her smiles were often directed at the boldest men.

They danced several times, although not nearly as much as at the last three parties and the passion that I now expected when they danced was certainly present. They kissed like lovers, they ground, bumped and humped like lovers, and they touched and fondled to arouse like lovers. I was dancing with Bob's girl Becky when I saw Dick's whisper cause Gina to back up about a foot. I turned Bob's girl and we both watched him openly slip her right shoulder strap down to the bend in her elbow, then pull her to him so her bare tit was pressed against his chest. Dick slipped his hand between them to feel my bride's naked tit while they danced.

I knew he was feeling her up partially for my benefit, and Becky did too. She giggled a little when I pulled back - I didn't want to do anything sexual with any girl except Gina, but I was sure hard dancing with Becky and she felt it against her very briefly. Becky understood I was hard because of Gina and Dick, so she danced without touching it any more, although she smiled and seemed to enjoy my condition.

Aside from us, there was not much of an audience for Dick and Gina on the dance floor. The other couples dancing were often doing similar things and it wasn't a party where the main activity was dancing. Most of the people were in other rooms. Even if there had been people in the room, it would have been difficult to see. The only light was from overhead lights way down the hall, so the dance area was nearly dark. The dimly lit room encouraged adventurous hands, and most of the dancers indulged, although none were as flagrant in their exhibitionism as Dick and Gina.

The covert foreplay was finally, finally over a little before 1:30 AM. Many of the people were still there, but those with babysitters and, more importantly, uptight attitudes were gone. It looked to me like about half the original partygoers had disappeared. Dick sat on one of the easy chairs in the family room and Gina was seated sideways on his legs flirting with two single guys standing next to them. Don and I were in the kitchen when Allen caught Dick's eye and nodded. Dick whispered to Gina and she immediately stood, hiked up her gown so she could straddle his legs with her back to him, and sat down in his lap. His second whisper induced her to raise her legs and hook her knees over the armrests. His hands pushing up on her ass induced her to lift it up far enough so he could pull her hemline to her waist. I was mesmerized at the sight of my bride's wet, widespread twat on display in the well-lit room. I saw Don pull his camera out of his coat pocket.

Dick moved his hand to Gina's very wet cunt and slipped a finger inside. She gasped and spread even further while he looked directly at me and raised his eyebrows in a way I knew was a question whether he should continue. I smiled and nodded. He pushed another finger in and gently moved his thumb over her clit as he slowly finger fucked my bride's beautiful shaved twat. I heard the shutter clicks from Don's camera, the sighs, pants and whimpers from Gina, and the murmur spreading through the room. Conversations stopped and Gina's exposed cunt soon became the focal point for the party. The pool area was quickly emptying as the family room filled. Gina had been ready to come for hours - she was almost there when I fingered her in the car - and Dick kept her on the edge all night. The clicks from Don's camera brought the thought: "These will be the only wedding pictures I'll want to look at again and again". Her climb toward orgasm was meteoric. Her moans and her movements exuded arousal, and I could see and hear how close she was. Again.