Gina's Bridal unVeil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking care of you Kirk. You were my roommate for a long time."

I laughed. "Thanks. I appreciate it. But I think you're being fairly well taken care of by your ex-roommate's new bride."

"His current roommate is taking care ... ooohh god just like that ... uh-huh ... Don's taking care of me right now honey."

"Uunngg damn, I think we need an army to do it, Gina. Dick, Don and I will sacrifice ourselves first. Dick, are you still taking photos?"

"Yep. It's real hot right now."

"Honey, Dick said he was going to show everybody the photos ... everybody will see two single guys fucking your bride ... I need to make sure ... you told me nobody else could fuck me tonight except Dick, but Dick said Don could fuck me."

"Do you still have the ankle bracelet on?"

"Yes. It's locked on. I had to rip my thigh highs to get them off so I could take a shower."

"Your cunt belongs to him when you have it on. I guess he decided to loan your cunt to Don. If Dick says Don can fuck you, Don can fuck you." She didn't need to know Dick and I discussed it earlier.

"Ummm ... ooohhh thanks ... Don will be the second cock on my wedding night ... god I'm a slut. I just got married and my husband hasn't even fucked me yet. Single guys are fucking me on my wedding night ... oohhh Don your cock is so huge ... oohh faster ... ooohhh that's it ... rub my clit faster ... finger me hard."

"How big is it Don?" She was clearly fixated on its size, so I asked for her.

"Nobody ever asked man ... hell, I guess maybe four or five inches." It took me a few seconds to catch on. My laugh was more of a blast.

"Not your finger, asshole. Your cock." Gina and Dick both laughed too.

"Ohhh." His warm chuckle again. "It's over ten inches man. Your young bride is going to get more than ten inches up her sloppy cunt."

"Ooohhh honey ... it's beautiful ... so long and so thick ... so black ... but I don't think it will fit ... it's even fatter than yours and I can barely get yours in ... oohhh Don ... ooohhh that feels so good ... honey are you touching yourself?" I guess she was trying to form her own mental picture.

"I'm trying to hold back. My cock is ... uunngg god it's twitching ... if I touch it I'll come. I already did that once tonight in the jeep." I didn't want to come until Don was inside her.

"In the jeep?" She giggled. "Oohh you're my big old bear of a hair-trigger man. Were you still in your pants?"

"Yeah ... uunngg damn ... don't laugh. I was lucky to make it that far. I thought I was going to lose it in my pants at least twenty times while Dick was fucking you."

"Hold off honey ... I love your cock throbbing like that ... don't come yet." It was such exquisite torture. I loved it exactly as it was too, but I knew any little thing could set it off.

"Dick, my bride's best man, can you ... uunnngg shit ... take those pictures now?"

"Yes, we'll do it now. Do you want me to tell you what I'm photographing?" I knew he would be good at it, but I wanted Gina to tell me.

"No. Unless Gina has her mouth full, I would rather have her tell me." I was so much in love with her sex talk.

I heard Dick giving directions. "Don, you sit back on the couch. OK, now Gina you sit on him and kind of lay back on him so I can see everything. Good. Gina, you tell Kirk what's happening now." I already created an image, but when I can match her audio input with my image, it multiplies my arousal.

"Honey I'm laying ... god I'm exposed ... I'm on Don. He's sitting on my favorite fuck couch and I'm laying back on him ... my legs are sooo spread ... honey he's pinching my nipples." Gina was so much better at this than Dick would have been.

"It sounds like how Dick fucked you on our couch."

"Exactly ... oohh Don that sends tingles right to my cunt ... I loved your eyes on us honey."

"I could watch you fuck forever Gina ... uunngg damn that was so hot ... I've never seen you look so beautiful. Until this evening, that is."

"Okay. Enough already. That's too mushy for married people. Gina put your hands next to Don's while he feels your tits. I need to see all 20 fingers in this picture." Dick was directing exactly what I requested.

"Ooohh this is soo horny ... ooohh Don that feels so good ... pinch my nipples ... harder ... oohh that's it ... honey he doesn't have any rings and it's only my wedding rings."

"All hands by your cunt now. Don't cover it up but I want all your fingers in the picture again." Damn the speakerphone was a great idea. Dick was obviously speaking for my benefit.

"Mmmm feel my twat ... ooohhh rub my clit ... god that feels soo good Don."

"Don't put your fingers in yet Don." I knew there was no way I could really hear the shutter, but I could almost swear I did.

"Ooohhhh god ... this is so hot ... oohhh honey ... Don's finger fucking me again ... oohhh honey ... ooohh god." I knew that sequence of sighs - she was poised at the brink of orgasm.

"Hold your ring finger up for the camera. Pretend like you are showing your wedding rings to a friend for the first time." Hot, hot, hot. She was holding up her wedding rings while she was being finger fucked. Dick was a superb movie director - look out Spielberg.

"Oohh ... that's so sexy ... god I'm wet ... so close ... ooohh god ... look at that cock ... look how far it sticks up between my legs." It must have just popped up and I knew it must have been resting against her cunt.

"Stroke it Gina. I want to make sure all your fingers are in the picture and your ring finger is on his cock. Yes, that's beautiful. Pull it against your hot cunt and squeeze. Great, your hand is so light in comparison to Don's black cock." Dick and Gina were a great team. It was almost like I was there watching it.

"Ooohh ... what a great cock ... honey my ring finger is in the picture while I stroke him ... it's so fat against my cunt ... it's like I'm jacking off my own cock ... it sticks up so far."

"Hey Kirk, I think they are both ready. Don, are you ready to fuck Kirk's bride now?"

"Oh Man, you know it."

"Don, we don't know if your huge cock will fit inside her cunt. Take it easy. Don't hurt my beautiful bride. Talk to me Gina." Nobody was sure it would fit. We all knew she'd never tried one that big.

"I'm so ready ... ooohhh honey ... Don's going to really fuck me isn't he?"

"Uuunnngg yes ... and you're going to talk to us while he fucks you. Right?" "Oohhh god ... yes ... ooohhh Kirk, Don's rubbing the head of his cock on my clit ... I'm so wet. I had to move so far up that my ass is on his belly button. Oohh he's starting it in ... I don't think it will fit ... Don it's too big ... don't push my hips down like that ... oohh honey he'll never get it in ... god it's sooo big ... oohh Don ... it hurts ... you are stretching my cunt too much ... noooo god nooo stop ... ooohh stop... that hurts ... it won't go any further."

"Don, stop. Let her give you a blow job." I planned on fucking my bride's cunt for the rest of my life and I didn't want it damaged.

"She'll be just fine, man. She just has to get used to it. I'll go slow."

"No she won't. Don't make me come up there."

"She'll be fine. Tell your husband Gina."

"Don't move for a while then Don ... let me get used to you ... it's so huge ... let me take it on my own."

"How much of his cock is inside you Gina?"

"Oohhh honey it's barely inside ... just the head. I don't think I'll ever fit that monster in me." Nobody spoke for quite a while, but we all heard her groans and grunts and they sounded like pain noises to me. I almost went upstairs to stop it. She didn't say anything, so I waited to see if her cunt would stretch.

"Ooohhh god ... short strokes ... oohh ... I can feel it going a little deeper ... I'm pushing down on it honey ... I've never been so stretched."

"It will be good. You'll see. Just stay with it for a little longer and it will feel great." I let Don talk and move gently, hoping he could stretch her past the pain into a new pleasure zone.

"Oooohhh stop Don ... oohh that was too deep ... don't fuck up into me ... uunngg god it hurt."

"Don, stop. Let her blow you. She'll suck out your insides. Don't hurt her."

"She'll be fine, man. I'm hardly moving - it just takes a while to stretch."

"Ooohh honey ... I'm ok ... he's just so big ... ooohh Don ... god I'm full."

"Don, if you hurt her you'll regret it. Back off."

"I'm not going to hurt her Kirk. Let her decide."

"Gina do you want Don to stop?"

"No honey ... it's starting to feel good ... ooohhh that's it Don ... just stay as still as you can ... we'll go slow and easy for awhile ... I'll take what I can."

I kept my mouth shut. It sounded like she wasn't going to be hurt.

"Oohhh you're in further than anybody has ever been ... I'm so stretched ... god it feels good ... now fuck me Don." I listened to the sounds of Don stroking slowly into my wife's cunt. My cock was back to throbbing hardness.

"Ooohh yes ... are you all the way in? ... oohhh god ... you are ... your big black cock is all the way inside my cunt ... look at it ... I can't believe how big it is ... all the way inside me ... oohh Don I love how you fuck me ... oohhh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me good Don."

I didn't want to destroy the mood, but I wanted photos. "Don't forget the rings and the fingers while Don's fucking you Gina."

"I'm still snapping, Kirk. But let's see all twenty fingers on your tummy Gina." There was a short pause before Dick started giving instructions again. "Good. Now Don, you feel her tits - she likes them squeezed hard when she's close like this. And Gina, rub your cunt with your right hand and touch his cock with your left hand while Don fucks you."

"Oohh Dick look at his cock ... nobody has ever been so far up my cunt ... aahhh yesss ... uumm can you see my rings touching his cock?"

"Yes, I've got them. You're beautiful Gina. Don's black cock looks great inside your pussy. I can see him make your abdomen bulge each time he fucks into you."

"Mmmm ... I can see it too ... you could tell he was fucking me even if you couldn't see his cock." She paused for a few seconds. "I can feel it with my fingers too ... god it feels like a piece of steel moving under my skin."

"Are you glad I let Don fuck you Gina? Does it feel good?"

"Ooohh Dick ... yes ... thanks for letting Don fuck me ... god it feels good ... fuck my cunt ... fuck it hard Don."

I heard the grunts and moans as they both clearly approached orgasm. Finally Gina came for at least the seventh time of the night. "Oohhh god ... ooohhh yes ... oohhh I'm coming ... ooohh god."

I listened to my wife start what I knew was another extreme orgasm, then I heard Don.

"Uuunngg ... uunngghh ... here it comes ... uuunnngg."

Don's very large, very black cock was at that instant squirting powerful jets of sperm-loaded semen deep inside my bride's beautiful, tight young cunt. The thought of her coming on my boss' huge spewing black cock flipped my switch.

"I'm coming too Gina ... uunnngg shit I love to come with you." I decided that simultaneous orgasms with my bride add to my pleasure, even when I'm not the man fucking her.

"That's it ... oohhh god come with me ... oohhh god I love getting fucked."

I wasn't sure if the last comment was directed toward me or toward Don. I guess it could have been for both of us. Gina's pleasure was transmitted in the sounds she made, as always, and her orgasm was protracted. Nobody spoke for at least a minute as we listened to Gina's rhapsodic moans. It was the only time that I wished I had gone upstairs to watch. I waited until I thought she was finished.

"Dick, you're still taking pictures aren't you?"

"Yeah. You should have seen her face when she came Kirk. She was in another world."

"You got pictures?"

"Yeah. I'm still taking them. Don's come is leaking out now."

"Describe it for me Dick."

"Gina's still on her back on top of Don. His hands are on her tits and her fingers are still by her cunt but she's not rubbing her clit anymore. They're both just beginning to join us again in reality Kirk."

"Can you get all their fingers by his stringy cock and her leaking cunt?"

"You heard Kirk. Don, just slip your cock out and let it lay on her thigh. Gina, pull your lips apart so I can see his creampie in your cunt." I waited while they got into position. "Good. Okay Don, put your right hand so your fingers are right beside her clit and your left hand so her wedding rings show through beneath your spread fingers."

"Dick?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get her ankle bracelet in the picture so your name will be legible?" My directorial debut.

"I think so. Gina, put your ankle up close to your cunt."

"Gina, can you touch Don's cock with your foot?" Look out Hollywood.

"Sure honey."

"Dick, have you got it all?"

"Not quite. Gina, can you spin the bracelet around so I can read it?"

"Like that?"

"Yeah. It's hot."

"Take a picture." All of a sudden I'm Spielberg.

"Too late." My heart sank. He ran out of film. There was a considerable pause before Dick continued. "I've already taken about ten since Don pulled out."

"You're an asshole."

He laughed. "Bye Kirk. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight my gorgeous bride. Thanks for marrying me - have fun the rest of your wedding night."

"Bye honey. I will." Gina's words were the last I heard.

Our Acapulco flight didn't leave until 8:00 PM and we were already packed, but I was starting to get a little concerned when Gina's key finally opened the door a little after 5:00 PM the following afternoon. She was still naked, but carried her purse and high heels. She had obviously showered and shaved and she smelled like Safeguard soap, the kind Dick uses. She still wore Dick's ankle bracelet, and Dick followed her in. He was dressed.

She ran to me and threw her arms around my neck. Her mouth opened and her lips found mine. I kissed back and held her tightly, willing my love to spread through her body. A glance at Dick revealed how uncomfortable he looked so I removed Gina's arms from my neck and took her hand to pull her over to the couch.

"Sit down Dick." I motioned toward the chair I'd sat in when I watched him fuck my fiancée on our couch two weeks earlier.

I sat down on the couch, but I held Gina by her hips so she knew I wanted her to remain standing.

"Put your left foot up here on the couch Gina." There was no hesitancy by my bride. She really did like men telling her what to do. My eyes focused on Dick as I unlocked the ankle bracelet with my tiny key and slipped it off.

"We'll keep it in your jewelry box Gina. You'll need it frequently." I held Dick's eyes as I placed it on the table next to the couch before I pulled her down beside me. I smiled at her, then gently caressed her cheek as I bent down to kiss her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me with the same passion she'd kissed Dick with last night. I knew I wasn't as good at fucking her as he was, but I wanted to show him I could get my wife so excited she would come several times while I fucked her too. I don't think the alpha male in the human pack is always the one who fucks the best, but he's always the one who fights the best, not only with fists and guns but also with brains and balls and intimidation and persuasion. Not that I wanted to be the alpha male, I just didn't want Dick to think he was. I wanted to share my wife with him, not lose her to him.

I wasn't concerned with showing her off to Dick while she became aroused because he'd already seen Don with her. I made love to her as if we were alone, and our foreplay and kisses were passionate. I waited longer than I normally would before I cupped her cunt, probably because I was a little worried she was fucked out. The slippery juice that greeted my finger as I pushed inside was deep in her channel, so I suspected it was Dick's come. That thought aroused me even further and the way she moved as I stroked let me know all the sex from the last twelve hours was still below my bride's sexual saturation point. I only pistoned for twenty or thirty strokes with my fingers before I was ready

My technique is different than Dick's, but it's the way I love to fuck my wife. She likes it too, but she is so compliant that I suspect she would like any technique that wasn't painful. Dick spends a lot of time with foreplay and talk before he fucks her, but I like to fuck her while I play and talk. I spend a lot of time questioning and listening while I fuck her and my foreplay, as weird as it sounds, occurs while I fuck her. I am probably overly-fond of the missionary position because I can see her face, hear everything she says, kiss her, pinch her tits, and watch her rub her clit all at the same time. She rarely speaks until I am inside her cunt fucking her.

I think she wanted Dick to see me fuck her too. She reached over to untie the sash on my robe and my cock was throbbing when I stood to remove it. I placed a pillow at the end of the couch and gently lowered her head, then put one of her legs up on the back of the couch and positioned my cock.

"What do you want Gina?" They were the same words Dick spoke at the party just before he fucked her last night.

She caught on quickly, my wife did, and her eyes sparkled with mischief as she spoke virtually the same words she replied to Dick. "Ooohhh Kirk honey ... ooohh yes ... please fuck my nasty cunt again."

I plunged with an aggressive, powerful stroke right up to my balls.

"Uuunngg shit that feels so good ... it seems like I've been waiting a month to fuck you again Gina."

"Ooohhh honey ... I know ... god your cock is so hard ... mmmm thanks for last night."

"Did you like letting Dick fuck you ... uuunngg shit it was so hot ... in front of everybody?"

"Mmmm ... you know I did ... I've never been as turned on ... fuck me hard honey."

"Uunngg damn ... you're still tight ... Gina, when was the last time you wore any clothes?"

"I loved being the only one naked ... so many guys were hard ... mmmm I loved being naked all night long honey."

"So you haven't had anything on since Dick ... uunngg you have such a great body ... since Dick took off your wedding dress?"

"I had to. You took my gown home with you. Dick made me stay totally naked last night ... he wouldn't even give me a shirt. I walked to his car, sat naked in it for an hour while he drove and played with me, walked from his car to the elevator, stood on the elevator for 28 floors, then walked down the long hall to their apartment. Don was sitting on the couch when we went inside ... ooohhh god I can feel you throbbing when you stop like that ... and you heard what happened in their apartment. Dick just made me walk down three flights of stairs to get here ... we could hear people in the stairwell."

"Uunngg fuck ... I can't move for a second or I'll come ... I love it when you're naked. I want you to stay naked when you're at their apartment Gina."

"Ooohhh honey ... what if somebody comes over?"

"They'll see you ... they'll see your tits and your cunt ... uunngg shit ... You have to show them your cunt Gina. You know what I mean, right?"

"You want me to sit with my legs apart?"

"Way apart Gina ... I want them to be able to see every part of your cunt ... I want them to see how wet you get."

"Oohhh that's hot ... god I love the throbbing when you don't stroke ... I'm almost there."

"Uuunnngg ... stay naked and show your cunt whenever he has visitors."

"If Dick wants me to ... god I love being naked."

"Uuunngg shit you're still tight even after Don ... Gina, did you like being Dick's date, his wife for the night?"

"I loved it honey ... I loved being his wife for the night."

"The promise he made last night ... uunngg damn ... do you remember it Gina?"

"God yes ... he promised to ask you if he could fuck me a lot."