All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 01'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
An excellent start, VirginiaMarieAndrews!

This was a marvellous introduction to a new writer's talent and I can hardly wait for Part 2. Very well done, thank you for sharing, and please have five big shiny ones from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Great job, go ahead.... waiting for the next

gilgamekkgilgamekkover 9 years ago
More character development!

I like the slow and detailed approach. There's absolutely no need to apologize for not jumping directly into the sex scenes, in fact you could have lingered even longer on developing some of the personalities of your characters (not just their measurements).

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsover 9 years agoAuthor
Character development

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

My plan is to spread character development across the story. The story covers most of three years. I wanted to learn more about the three main characters, and something about the secondaries, as time and the story progress.

On the other hand, it is also my intention to write an erotic/sex story. I enjoy writing and reading those scenes.

The warning, and the one about the story being consensual, was mostly to attract people who want more than "whips and chains and down on you knees" and at the same time dissuade those who are mostly looking for that. There's nothing wrong with that. I have a story like that in the works. But this story is my special baby.

VMA

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 9 years ago
Great start

I just came across this series and have started reading it. Put me down as one of those who likes and appreciates the character development. I'm willing to have the patience in order to get to know these characters; I try to do the same in my stories. Your writing is very strong, and you have a very good sense of narrative flow. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Bob A.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 9 years ago
Forward

Your preface was everything a preface should be. It gave enough information to decide if this was a story you might enjoy.

I gave you 5 stars solely because of the preface.

eroticsluteroticslutabout 8 years ago
Great

I agree with the recent comment that somebody just made , The preface is very good and informative , got me to decide to read the story .

and I glad I did, loved the first part , can't wait to read more

Thank you

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I am a long time (30+ years) Leatherman

I know I am late to the party, but I did want to ad my comments.

Personally I love stories that involve a little humiliation/degradation as long as the character development warrants it. I don't care for blackmail type stories although there have been a few that I liked.

That being said, my absolute favorite are D/s stories involving completely consensual relationships combined with seduction and creating the desire to serve as a slave, puppy, or pony. I am even beginning to accept "kitties" that are making an appearance over the last few years, although for some reason that one is harder for me to accept.

This story line has several good points in that yes, you have good character development. It seems to be a real lesbian story (Lesbian D/s stories are my favorite), I hate "lesbian stories" where the protagonist later admits to loving a "good hard cock". Sorry, but that isn't a lesbian. She is Bi. Another good point, I really enjoy when the Mistress/Owner is substantially younger than the slave. So this story appears to be in my "wheelhouse" so to speak.

Really good first chapter, now off to read the rest of them.

Slave Ed

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Good opener

Nothing outrageous, just a simple introduction to both the people and (Ginny's) feelings.

Looking forward to more :)

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous