Ginny and Katy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so into the work that he just plain didn't notice my very visible arousal, except when he had to tell me to stop wiggling.

Finally he said "OK, V. I think that will do it. Say, you're dripping on my desk!"

With my head still on desk I said, "Brian, step back and look at the position you've had me in for the last four hours."

He did. "Oh, sorry darling. Let's take care of that."

He kept me in that position and went down on me. Though, in the position I was in, it was more going "up" on me. I mostly kept my position, but when I came I did knocked a few things off the desk.

He went through several designs then several prototypes. We did the master and puppy game every time a new prototypes came in from the shop he used. It took several months. He had other work during that time, but he kept coming back to this project. He wanted it to slip in easily but then be impossible for it to fall out. Since we occasionally played overnight, it had to be comfortable for extended wear. It turned out he did a better job on that then he knew on that front. Over design was standard procedure for him.

His design was fairly small going in or coming out, then changed shape and expanded inside to lock it in place. He also wanted the wearer to be able to control it with their ass muscles. Basically he wanted me to be able to wag it without wagging my entire bottom. This caused him to study some anatomy, something he normally had no use for.

It did take a little practice to get used to it. When it first expanded you'd get the mild sensation that you needed to take a dump. Not overpowering and I soon learned the difference between really needing to and the sensation the plug created and learned to ignore it. The expansion and retraction was controlled by a button like on a cheep pen. Depress the button and the point comes out and the button stays down. Then depress it again and it point retracts and the button stays up. For the down position on the tail the button ended up inside a little pocket, big enough to get your finger into, but small enough so it didn't get accidentally pressed.

But he wasn't done. He tried various tail ideas, but finally settled on an long black rubber like one, textured to look a bit like hair. We tried actually furry ones, but they got wet from me or with cum and were a pain to clean. Once we settled on rubber he also designed this himself. Both the material and it's performance. This was a very happy time for me. I spent a lot of time as the puppy while he had me perform tricks to be sure the plug stayed in and the tail waved around the way he liked.

I spent an afternoon on my back on his desk wearing nothing below the waist holding my knees to my chest while he tried prototypes of the expanding mechanism, putting them in, expanding them, tugging on them, contracting them, and taking them out over and over again and asking me how each one felt. Again, I was dripping fairly quickly, but he couldn't help by notice because I was dripping on the things he was testing. He dried me off with a towel from time to time.

He'd selected the winner among the prototype mechanisms and tails. He put the two winners together, put them in and said "I think that's the best match. Get down on all fours and try to wag your tail."

I did, trying to figure out which muscles would wag the tail when I heard his zipper go down. He grabbed me by the hips and plowed into me in one motion, no finesse at all. He pounded into me, pressing the tail into my ass on each stroke in.

"How does that feel?"

I was surprised, but really not all that surprised, that he was still conducting tests! I laughed outright at that and told him it felt wonderful. He came with a grunt then twitched in an out a few more times before falling back the floor.

"Play with yourself. I want to watch." I knew that he meant he wanted to watch how the tail moved, so I stayed on my knees and started in on myself.

When I came I looked back and saw that he'd gotten up on his knees and was looking very closely at how the tail moved.

"Does that feel OK when you come, V? Doesn't pinch or hurt from the contractions?"

"No, dear, it all feels good."

He noticed that, even though I'd come, I was still rubbing myself.

"You're not done?"

I replied "Fuck no. But my arm is getting tired. You do me."

He took over. He was good at it and brought me off quickly. I stayed on all fours, walking around the house, took a nap, climbing or jumping on and off the furniture. It was getting on towards dinner time when he asked me about thirty questions about comfort over time, and especially how I'd felt when I woke up.

He had one final version made, combining all the best features of all the prototype plugs and tails. I looked back fondly on that period. Not just because of the sex and all the puppy time but also because I got to see something of how he worked. All the times I spent there with my ass in the air while he described what he was looking for and some measurement he was taking would remind him of some job he'd done and tell me of some of his work experiences. We only got to play with the final product a couple of times before he died.

We'd also spent time on how I sounded. He got recording of puppies and dogs and I worked at it for those months he'd been designing the tail. I could make sounds that were indistinguishable from a canine puppy and practiced them so thoroughly that, when I was the puppy, I did it without really trying.

The very first time we played with the final version he had me on hands and knees and he'd just put the tail in.

I turned around to face him and he said "Jeannie, sit!"

Instead, I got up my knees, hands on hips. "Brian..."

He hadn't expected that. It yanked him out of the game. "Huh?"

"Brian, honey. Let's find another name. We've finally got everything just right. The collar is comfortable, the tail is too and, well, it's turning me on. I love it. I love it all. We're finally going to be able to play without anything interrupting us. I think I'm going to really, really, get into this. I don't want to be reminded of Jeannie. I want a puppy name of my own."

He sat on the couch thinking. I guess he wasn't as totally yanked out of the game as I'd thought.

Absentmindedly he said, "Sit."

Equally absentmindedly I went into my puppy sit pose. Then realized what I'd done and giggled. He looked at me and laughed out loud.

"You're sure you're not already there, Virginia?" Then he said "Virginia... well..." He thought again for a minute. Remember when you told me you hated the nick name 'Ginny'? You said it was because you thought it sounded like a name for a pet or a little kid. Well, you're a pet. A puppy. How about 'Ginny'?"

My turn to think. I did hate "Ginny." But for the puppy me? I looked over my shoulder at myself the full length mirror. The mirror in our bedroom was more that just full length. It covered most of that wall, interrupted only by the doors to the bathroom suite and the walk in closet. And even those had mirrors on them. I could see the whole room, and all of me. I tried flexing my anus muscles and watched my tail twitch up and down and imagined running around being called "Ginny."

I said, "Say it."

He stood up and said "Ginny, beg."

That did it! I went right into puppy space, dropped down on all fours, lowered my chest close to the floor, raised my ass as high as I could, shook it to wag my tail, barked at him, and ran out the bedroom door. Ginny had been born, and in a fit of misbehavior at that.

The puppy game, as I often thought of it, wasn't only about sex. Even when Brian was alive. That first night there was a great deal of very good sex. And a lot of the times we played, especially if it was only for an hour or so, the session would be dominated by sex. But we also did it for longer periods and there would be hours of just being Ginny. Playing with toys, sleeping at his feet, sitting at his side while he worked or even just wandering around the house by my self whether he was home or not. A few times I greeted him at the door to the garage as Ginny. A lot of the time it was just the escape of being her.

I'd put Ginny away for a couple of years after Brian died, then had a very bad couple of months. Trouble with the house, repairmen, broken down car, IRS audit. As I sat in my kitchen one day crying I recalled a similar bad time years ago where Brian had suggested I be Ginny for awhile to relax. I had, and it had worked. So I'd, so to speak, taken Ginny out of the box. I became her from time to time. Sometimes masturbating but a lot of the time not. I'd just be her for a while.

So, let's return now to 2011...

12