Ginny's Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
A young women's fantasy of being sold as sex slave.
12.7k words
4.54
103.5k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
863 Followers

This is a story told in two parts. A slow build but you will get there in the end. Please feel free to comment and vote. All will be appreciated. Thanks to all who have inspired this story with their own creative talents.

*****

Ginny and I had been married for 10 years; together for twelve. Our relationship began in college. We hung out with the same people and eventually I asked her out. Having sex with each other began a short time later. Ginny was a gorgeous girl, at least to me. Brunette hair, 34 b cup tits, flat stomach, great legs and a greater ass. But, as good as our sex life was, it was the honesty with which we shared every thought, every feeling and most important to this story, every fantasy.

We had tried almost everything sexually. But, a year or two after we got married, we fell into that trap of too much work, too tired, and not thinking about each other. One night, bored out of my mind, I picked up a deck of cards in order to play solitaire. Ginny wanted to know what I was doing and I told her. She said why don't we play poker. Best of seven hands and the winner gets the loser to do whatever the winner wants. I smiled and said to Ginny, that if she lost I was going to...She stopped me. No telling. If you win the loser has to do it. No chickening out. Sure, I said. Let's play.

Well, to cut to the chase, I won in five hands.

"What's it going to be?"

"Take off your jeans and panties and get over my lap. I am going to spank your butt red for not paying attention to me."

Well, Ginny pulled off her jeans stepped out of her panties and climbed over my lap. 20 hard spanks later, her ass was red and she had my dick out and in her mouth. After cumming in her mouth and Ginny swallowing all of it, I had to ask what had gotten into her.

"I don't know, she said. It was like I had to do it or suffer some huge consequence. I liked the idea of the card games and acting out a fantasy."

I said to her that we could continue the card games if she wanted.

We settled into playing every Friday night; taking time off if we needed to be somewhere or if Ginny was having her period. We made a few rules for what we called "Fantasy Nights."

First, if we were due to play, we would play. No backing out. Second, whatever the winner wanted, the loser had to comply. If I won, there was always nudity involved. I loved having Ginny nude. I would try to bring some humiliation into it, like bending over and touching her toes while I spanked her or I would have her pull her cheeks apart while I put in a butt plug.

At first, Ginny wasn't as creative, but she did come up with the idea of doing my ass with a strap on. I will say that caught me by surprise.

Our toy collection was growing to include some cuffs, a paddle, and some nipple clips. What was also growing was a suspicion that I was winning almost every week. After another victory, I told Ginny that we were going to do something special. I told her we would be going out but not until later and that, in the meantime, she should be naked. Ginny had an expression of curiosity on her face. I had decided that I was going to test to this submissiveness of hers. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I wondered if there was something going on.

It was one am. "Time to go, I said.

"Let me go get dressed," Ginny said.

"No. You're fine. Let's go."

Ginny stared at me wide eyed. It would have been easy to interpret her expression as shock, but I knew better. This was an expression of Ginny being turned on.

"I thought we would walk to the corner and back. It's a bit cool but I don't think it will be too uncomfortable. Your nipples may get hard, oh wait, they are hard. You can wear shoes...this time"

I opened the front door and stepped out. Ginny, a step behind, followed. We live on a street that ends on a Cul-de-sac. Between our house and the corner there are four houses on our side of the street and five opposite.

We began our walk. Ginny was moving her head in every direction; jumping to every sound. But, the street was deserted.

Ginny asked what do we do if we are seen? I told her to tell the person who sees you that you are being punished.

Ginny only let out a low moan. We made it back to the house in a couple of minutes. Ginny was shaking.

"You need to fuck me, now!"

She was soaking wet. Our little adventure had triggered everything that had been inside her. Her orgasm was as intense as any I have ever seen her have. The rest of the week was filled with work, but I needed to have a long talk with Ginny.

After clearing away the dinner dishes a week later, I said that we need to talk. I told Ginny that I knew she was losing our fantasy poker games on purpose. She lowered her head when I said this, looking ashamed.

"Sweetheart, there is nothing to be ashamed of. You like being submissive maybe even humiliated. If that is what you want, I will be more than happy to provide that. If there are fantasies you have that I don't know about, please trust that I won't be judging you. I want to give you everything you want, everything you desire."

"I liked the card games but I really enjoyed losing because I wanted to do the things you wanted, to please you. But the naked walk was the best because of the humiliation. What if a neighbor saw me? What would I do? What would I say?

"I told you to say you were being punished and that you accepted the punishment willingly. So, I think we push this forward and see what you like and don't like though I think there isn't much you don't or won't do. Am I right?"

"Mike, I don't know if there is nothing I wouldn't do, I mean I don't want to be maimed or be scarred or anything like that."

I answered that I didn't want that, either. But, I continued to ask questions until I found a level of understanding with my adorable wife.

"So, if I took you to a sex club, you would fuck other men? Or would you go down on another woman? Oh, wait, you have already done that." I had forgotten about our threesomes with an old school chum, Caitlynn.

"Yes, I would." Ginny said. "If it pleased you, I would.

I asked her "What if it involved you being humiliated or you being bound and helpless to stop what was going to happen?"

Ginny said, "Even better."

I began to wonder what I had uncovered in my partner's psyche. But, if she was serious about what she said, well, I would try to be the creator of her fantasies.

"Now. Are you certain? This could really turn into something intense. I will proceed from here but only, only if you tell me this is something you crave, something you must do."

Ginny was in tears but she looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and nodded here head. All she said was please.

The next few days saw us discussing ground rules. I only asked Ginny to be truthful. It was important that we had limits, especially if we were going to involve other people in our adventures. But, what would those adventures be? We had gone to a swingers club but didn't find it that appealing. I mean, I watched Ginny fuck two guys, not at the same time, and I had a nice romp with a middle aged Cougar. When we got home, I asked Ginny what she thought and I could tell it wasn't pushing any buttons.

A few nights later, we were watching a movie. Feeling a bit frisky, I told Ginny to get undressed.

"Time for an adventure."

"Mike, it's late. What are you doing?"

"I feel like a walk, c'mon, let's go!"

And with that I held Ginny's hand as we went out the door. It was a few minutes earlier than the first time I tried this enforced nudity on Ginny, but still late enough that I didn't think we would encounter anyone. We reached the corner in no time. Ginny's nipples were hard and her breath was coming in short pants. She sucked in her breath when I said we should go over one more block then head back. We had started down the cross street, when a voice behind us caused us to freeze.

"Excuse me, but is everything alright? I can't help but notice that the young woman is naked. I must say from what I can see from behind, she is quite lovely."

Turning, I noticed a man in his late 50's perhaps early 60's walking his dog.

Speaking to the dog, "Well, Charlie, I am glad you had to go out or I would have missed this. May I ask, just what do you think you're doing?"

Ginny was behind me. I pulled Ginny in front of me and told her to explain why she was outside naked. The man had moved close to us and was looking at Ginny who was trying to cover her charms. "Go on," I said to Ginny.

"I am being punished and I had to go for a walk with my husband, while I am naked."

"Well", said the man, if you're being punished perhaps you shouldn't be covering yourself up."

I told Ginny to stand straight with her arms by her side, exposing her pussy and tits to the stranger.

"Ahh, how nice. Well, don't let me keep you, good night. And with that he turned and walked across the street. We headed for home.

Ginny was panting when we got home. She almost ran to the bedroom, flung herself on the bed and began to thrust her fingers into her pussy. I watched and then undressed and took over the ministrations of her pussy and clit. Stopping, I forced her legs apart and sank my cock into her in one stroke. Ginny had an orgasm that came from deep in her and I pulled out, and turned her on her stomach, slapping her ass as I did.

"Mike, spank me harder!"

I gave her a dozen or so sharp slaps and pulled her cheeks apart, using her cum juices to wet her ass and my cock, I pushed at her butt hole. It took some effort but once I was in I was going to stay in until I emptied my load into her. It didn't take long.

There were many things that had to be said. I was glad that Ginny started while we were cuddling after our exhibitionist inspired fucking.

"That was incredible," said Ginny. "I never felt so humiliated having that man stare at my parts. He wasn't looking at me but was looking at my pussy and tits.

I said to Ginny that if I had been him, I would have been looking at her pussy and tits, too. Remember, I added, that he saw your splendid ass, too.

"What were you feeling when he started talking?"

Ginny thought for a moment and said, "At first, fear. I thought he might call the police or something. Then, what you had said to say if we were discovered kicked in and it was like being wrapped in this submissive blanket. I was being punished. I deserved to be naked. The feeling was almost overwhelming. If he had said we had to come back to his house so he could spank me, or fuck him or blow him, I think I would have."

All I could do was sit there and wonder why I had not noticed this tremendous submissive need before. Nor did I grasp Ginny's need for humiliation.

A week or so later I was coming out of the grocery store on the way home from work. Until he stopped me, I didn't recognize the man who said "hello there" as the man who saw Ginny and I walking.

"Do you have a moment? I really would like to talk to you. Nothing crazy, I promise you."

"Not wanting to be rude, I said I had a few moments.

"There is a coffee shop inside. Let me buy you a coffee."

We went in and sat in the back with our coffee. Given what I was sure was going to be a discussion about Ginny's nude excursion, it was probably the right choice.

"Let me introduce myself. Jonathan Winston. I shook his extended hand and told him my name.

"I am going to get right to it. Is your wife submissive or just an exhibitionist?"

"Well, until recently, I didn't know that she was either. I don't think she would go outside naked unless she felt it was a humiliation. She likes being bound, spanked, or paddled. We have begun to talk about Ginny's fantasies, that's my wife's name, by the way. So, yes, a submissive is a very good answer."

Mr. Winston smiled and told me how he thought that was the case. We talked about Ginny's fantasies and he asked if I would mind a suggestion.

"No, not at all," I said.

"The next time you take Ginny out for a stroll, cuff her hands behind her. If you are so inclined, you could have her make the walk with a small butt plug in her ass."'

Well, he certainly didn't believe in holding back.

"What if we encounter someone," I asked.

"Let them play with her. If it turns her on, then you know you have a submissive on your hands and you should find out more of her fantasies."

We continued talking for a while and then we left. I told Jonathan that he should walk his dog next Sunday morning about 1am.

Saturday night I told Ginny that we going to have an adventure. I told her to be ready at 1:00 am. I wanted her to shave her pussy.

"Are we going for a walk?"

"Yes, but I am going to make it a bit more challenging."

Ginny came downstairs a few minutes before our walk. I saw that she had removed her pussy hair and I couldn't help running my hand over her mound and slipping a finger or two into her very wet pussy. I told Ginny to go into the kitchen. On the kitchen table were our wrist cuffs. I told Ginny to put them on and I clipped the cuffs together behind Ginny's back. I then had her lean forward over the kitchen table with her legs spread. Taking some lube I applied a generous amount to Ginny's asshole and worked two, then three fingers into her ass. I withdrew my fingers and slid the thin butt plug into her. Once I was satisfied that the plug was in, I lifted Ginny up by her elbow and led her to the door.

"Mike, my shoes."

"Not tonight," I said. "You can walk on the grass where there is grass. You'll just have to tough it out when you cross a driveway. Oh, don't let the plug slip."

And we were out the door.

Our sweet was quiet. No one out and only a street light providing light. As we turned the corner, a few houses ahead was Jonathan and his dog. As we approached him he was all smiles.

"Well, out for another stroll, I see. My name is Jonathan."

I shook his hand but we did not acknowledge the fact that we knew each other and that Jonathan showing up here was prearranged. I then introduced Ginny and explained that, once again, Ginny was being punished. To Ginny's total surprise I told Jonathan to feel free to examine Ginny as that will add to her humiliation.

"Before I do that I must know, Ginny, that you are doing this of your own choice and not being forced."

Ginny said that although she was highly embarrassed she was very turned on and it was fine for Jonathan to touch her.

Jonathan handed me the dog's leash and reached out for Ginny's nipples. He pulled them causing Ginny to gasp and move toward him. Jonathan squeezed her tits and ran his hand down her back.

"What's this?" Jonathan had found the butt plug. "Do you like things in your ass?"

Ginny didn't answer. Jonathan slapped her ass and Ginny quickly answered that she did. Moving his hand to Ginny's slit, he found her clit and pulled on it, causing Ginny to moan.

"Wet. Very nice. Well, thank you Ginny but I should let you go now."

Jonathan took the leash from me and headed toward his home. I turned Ginny around and headed back toward the house.

After an amazing blow job I undid Ginny's cuffs and removed the plug from her ass. I told Ginny that I wanted to watch her make herself cum. She laid on the floor and brought herself off, finishing with three fingers in her pussy.

We continued to explore new avenues of play over the next few months. We had found a swingers group and although we enjoyed the sex with other people, Ginny said it was just sex. We had found a club on a vacation in New York that was devoted to S&M and BDSM play. Ginny especially enjoyed watching a group of people spanking and paddling an attractive middle age women who was placed in stocks with a large butt plug in her ass. Ginny just watched but I was able to give the woman's ass four swats with a flexible paddle.

One night while sitting next to each other on the couch, Ginny was nude, she began to stay naked in the house, I asked her if she now had any new fantasies or had old fantasies become more solid in her mind.

Ginny was lost in thought for a moment but she then said that there was one that she had but only recently had it become her most compelling fantasy. She wasn't sure about sharing it.

"Why not?"

"Because, this is way beyond anything I have ever told you."

Ginny paused here. I could tell she was struggling to tell me what this fantasy was.

Ginny said, "You know I love you beyond all reason. You have always been so understanding of me and I have totally enjoyed all our adventures. But after our last walk and the visit to the S&M club, this fantasy began to take shape. Ok. If I tell you this, you promise you won't interrupt me while I'm telling you what the fantasy is."

I agreed. More curious now as to what she was about to tell me.

"I want to be sold as a sex slave at an auction. Not forever, but for a specific period of time when I would return to you. You can be present for the auction but not for what follows me being sold. Whoever buys me can do whatever they want to my body, within reason of course. They can share me with others or not. It would be up to my owner."

All I could say was, "Wow"!

"Suppose this could happen, what limits would we have to have? For how long? Who can use you?"

"I haven't thought about any of that other than no permanent marks or tattoos. I certainly don't want my head shaved but I think I should be hairless everywhere else. I think who ever wins me would choose who would get to use me but I don't want to have 20 guys fucking me at once."

"In your fantasy, how many guys would you service at one time? I asked.

Ginny said, "I have only fantasized 3 guys at once, pussy, ass, mouth. I imagine that they spank me or worse. But, that's my fantasy."

So there it was. My wife, lover, and best friend had just confided her deepest, darkest desire and I had no idea how to make it happen.

I had bumped into Jonathan one afternoon a short time later. He asked if I had taken Ginny on any late night strolls. I told him I hadn't but I think he understood from my tone that something was up. I told him of Ginny's fantasy and I confessed that I wouldn't know how to set this up. Ginny had said that she didn't want anyone who knew us to be present since that could be awkward later on. I said strangers were preferred but how would we know they were safe, both physically and sexually? Would strangers even obey the limits Ginny had loosely described?

Jonathan asked, "what are you getting out of this?"

I told him that fulfilling Ginny's fantasy was enough.

"I think you are missing an opportunity," Jonathan said. "You could make some serious money."

I looked at him funny and said I had never even considered that because I had no idea how this was going to happen in the first place.

"Mike, if you and Ginny are serious, I could set it up. Might take a couple of weeks but I think I can do this. I have run in some pretty wild circles. Still do occasionally but if Ginny and you wish, I could do it. But, I would want to meet with you and Ginny before I start. If this is agreeable, you should come to my house tomorrow night. I would suggest that Ginny's attire be similar to the last time I saw her."

I smiled and said we would be there at 11:00 pm.

The next night at a few minutes before 11:00 pm, Ginny was standing in our doorway, hands cuffed behind her back with a bit larger butt plug inserted in her ass. Our walk to Jonathan's house was uneventful. I knocked on the door and Jonathan answered.

"Mike. Ginny. Welcome. Please come in."

Once we were inside, we moved to the living room. Jonathan invited us to sit, but then remembered.

"Oh, Ginny, I am sorry. You might find sitting somewhat uncomfortable. Why don't you stand for awhile. Now, Ginny, I am going to ask you some questions and all I expect from you are truthful answers. If I am satisfied that you are sincere, I will try to help you realize this fantasy."

Gln1517
Gln1517
863 Followers