Ginny's Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the afternoon, she douched and took two enemas. When she was cleaned out she put her make up on as I got a bag of goodies together. Jonathan wanted the cuffs, any whips or paddles we had, nipple clips and the blindfold.

We lived 45 minutes away and I gave Ginny a robe to wear with her heels. She wore nothing else as we got in the car and began to drive.

"Are you still ok with this?"

Ginny said she was. But she wanted to know how I was. I would be left to wonder what she would be doing during her slavery. I told her that this was her fantasy and I want her to totally immerse herself in it. I knew she could be servicing multiple partners and perhaps eat a pussy or two. I asked Ginny to promise me that when she returned home she would tell me everything that she was put through.

"I promise."

Jonathan was at catering hall when we arrived at 7:00. Jonathan was talking with a man and woman as we entered.

"Oh, good you are here," Jonathan said. "This is Robert George and his wife Ellen. They will be bidding tonight but since they have donated the premises they have earned the right to be here and are helping me with the equipment. It would not be fair if they see you, Ginny, so please keep your robe on."

The three of them were moving some stocks into position on a raised platform. I said to Ginny that they looked similar to the ones we saw in New York where the woman was publicly spanked and paddled.

"Yes, I remember, you gave some her some swats, didn't you?"

"Yes I did," I said. "Looks like you might get some, too."

There was also a metal pole placed in front where I thought Ginny would be bound during the bidding. When the set up was done, Ellen George came up to Ginny and said, "I am sure we will see more of you in a while." She and husband left the room.

"Time to get ready, Ginny" said Jonathan.

Ginny slipped off her heels and undid her robe.

"You are really a beauty, Ginny. You will fetch a nice price," Jonathan said.

Jonathan took Ginny by one elbow and I by another and helped on to the raised platform. We led her to the stocks and Jonathan said that during the preview, potential buyers could come up and feel the merchandise. They could stick their fingers or some toys that will be available into any of her openings, play with her tits, ask her questions.

"You will spend the hour in the stocks. After the preview, you will have a few minutes to stretch before the sale begins. At that point, you will be cuffed to a collar and bound to this post. You will be gagged," Jonathan explained. "Alright, Ginny, in you go."

Jonathan lifted the top portion and guided Ginny's hands and head into the stocks. He attached chains to two cuffs which he then attached to Ginny's ankles, forcing her legs apart. I handed Jonathan two butt plugs of varying sizes, a riding crop, two nipple clamps that were attached by a thin chain, and some lube.

"Mike, you need to go to the back of the room."

I bent over Ginny and kissed her.

"I love you and thank you for this," she said.

The guests were now filing into the room. They looked like ordinary people. Some older, like the Georges, the hall owners. The others I had never seen before. They all greeted Jonathan and started to gather by the platform, Ginny's spread ass right in front of them.

"Two at a time on the platform to inspect Ginny. You may use your fingers anywhere on her but only our 4 woman bidders may use the implements. I will call time so everyone will have a chance to sample Ginny. Please be aware that this is Ginny's fantasy, to be sold as a sex slave. Her husband has helped in giving his wife this experience. We will review limits when we begin the auction," Jonathan instructed.

Two men went on the platform and one stuck one, then two fingers in her pussy. He commented loud enough for everyone to hear, that she was very wet.

The second man asked Ginny if this truly was her fantasy and was she humiliating herself of her own choice.

Ginny said, "Yes."

Hating that, the man slapped her once on each ass check and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry Sir."

The bidders all made their way up to sample or test Ginny. One woman, accompanied by her male companion, attached the nipple clips to Ginny's tits, while her companion had two fingers in her ass. When he withdrew, he stuck his fingers in Ginny's mouth and told her to clean his fingers, which she did by sucking his fingers deep into her mouth.

Finally, the Last couple, the Georges went on the platform. Ellen wasted no time in picking up the largest of the two butt plugs and worked it into Ginny's ass. This was greeted by murmurs of appreciation from the other bidders and long moans from Ginny.

Jonathan announced that there would be a short break while the slave was prepared for the auction. Bidders were asked to take their seats. Jonathan released her from the stocks and as she was stretching put a soft leather collar around her neck. He then attached two cuffs to her wrists and clipped them behind her neck, attaching them to her collar. He then put a ball gag in her. Mouth and secured the buckle behind her head.

"Tits out, Ginny. That's it. One more thing to do," Jonathan said.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a spring bulldog clip and attached it to one of Ginny's pussy lips. He then led her to the post and attached a very short chain to the clip.

Jonathan then addressed the group. "Now that our slave is ready, the rules. You take control of the slave from the moment I say sold until 6:00 pm on Sunday evening. You will return her to her husband here in the parking lot. Limits. You may not alter her appearance; color or cut her hair, no tattoos or piercings. You have all been tested and the potential guests you may invite to use her have been tested. She is on birth control, so condoms are not necessary. There is a limit of no more than three males at one time. You may not leave permanent marks, but paddling or whipping marks that will fade in 2 or 3 days are acceptable. Are there any questions? Good. Let's begin."

Jonathan opened the bidding at $5000. In an instant it was up to 27,000. A middle aged man bid $30,000 but the Georges upped it to $33,000.

"Any more bids?" Jonathan asked.

Silence.

"Sold to Ellen and Robert for $33,000.

Ellen and Robert came forward and Jonathan beckoned me over. I shook hands with both the Georges and a bag containing the money was given to me. I asked if I could have a moment with Ginny.

"Of course," said Robert.

I went to Ginny as Jonathan was taking the thin chain from the post that held Ginny. He had already removed her gag. Jonathan stood there as I hugged her and asked again if she wanted to back out.

"No, Mike. Thank you for helping this happen but I am so turned on."

"Well, for the next 45 hours, you are their slave and will do whatever they say, with anyone they say. I love you and will see you Sunday."

I kissed her as Jonathan handed the pussy chain to Robert. Jonathan asked if he wanted Ginny's robe.

Robert replied, "no, she looks fine just like this. Jonathan asked me to help him load the stocks and I did. When we returned to the hall, Ginny was gone."

********

The story will continue in Ginny's Auction Part 2.