All Comments on 'Ginny's Auction Pt. 03'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's nice to hear discussions of limits, but it would be nice if meaninful limits existed. Disappointing when the discussions are merely used to provide a damn near anything goes situation. Now the neighbor lady is included? There have been plenty of examples of Lit stories that begin to include a multitude of people and the story goes down hill quickly. There is usually a direct link between the increase in numbers and a decrease in the quality of the story. It becomes more difficult to follow, characters get short changed and the plot decends into a boring list of activities. Don't do that to your story.

You are pushing hard at the slave angle to create intensity. Will any of the people in this group be more on more of a submissive level, with more care and limitations? While like tends to gravitate to like, it becomes boring without variety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

love the style of writing, just really makes the story better. I have a slave myself, for just past two years now. Definitely, the only way to live....More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot but dangerous

you have a new sub training a new sub....you have a sub who does not know any of her limits selling herself to strangers before she knows...her husband should be way more dominate with her...why are all her bdsm friends not training them both and teaching them how to be safe and testing and finding limits...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story but needs like more detail

I agree with the other commenters that the discussions of limits seem perfunctory and that neither Mike nor Ginny seem very experienced when it comes to training Michelle. I would also like more detail in the sex scenes. Things like how Ginny feels as it happens, what specifically are the Doms doing to Ginny. Are they teasing her to get her hot? I think there are many more humiliating things that can be done with Ginny. She's gone from fully dressed to nude at home, but no mention of how she looks (and how Mike responds) as she does normal household stuff with her body on full display. From an erotic perspective, the interesting parts are way too short. From a story about these people perspective,There some character development (which is good), but I still have a little trouble putting myself into the position of one of the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES