Ginny's Auction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was quite an introduction," said Jonathan.

Robert said that we were not going to go easy, no half measures.

At that moment Michelle came into the dungeon. She was naked and she knelt in front of her parents but I saw her take a quick glance at Ginny.

Ellen spoke, "These are our friends. You know Ginny. That is her husband Mike and this is Jonathan. Ginny, Michelle wanted to know if you are going to be Ginny or slave?"

Mike said, "she will be slave."

"Slave, put the large butt plug in Michelle's ass. She has had the medium one so she will be ready. When the plug is in, secure Michelle on the cross," said Robert. "Mike, when she is secured choose an implement and give Michelle 20 strokes."

Ginny picked up the plug and lube from the bookcase. "On your knees, sweetie, Ginny said to Michelle. "Bend over and put your head on the floor."

Once Michelle complied, Ginny took the lube and applied a generous amount on Michelle's asshole. Ginny picked up the plug and told Michelle that she would go slow. Ginny eased the tip of the plug into Michelle's ass. Slowly she pushed in and out, going deeper each time and causing Michelle's ass to stretch. Michelle was struggling to accommodate the plug. She was shouting that it was too big. But Ginny was stroking Michelle's ass and let her fingers trail over Michelle's clit.

"You can do this, Michelle," said Ginny. "Open up for me." Finally, the three inch wide middle slipped past her sphincter.

"Rest a moment. Get used to it." Ginny was talking Michelle through the ordeal.

Ellen got up and approached her daughter. "Michelle, we can stop if you want and this will never happen or be spoken about again. If you want to continue, ask Mike to whip you."

"No, please Mike, whip me."

Ginny helped Michelle to her feet and led her to the X-cross. Ginny strapped her hands to the top corners and moved her feet to the bottom corners and secured her feet, causing her ass to close on the plug. Ginny kissed her neck and moved away.

Mike got a real good look at Michelle's ass. It was cute but it still bore the marks from last nights chastisement from Michelle's parents. Mike looked for a less stringent instrument. He found a small crop and thought he would use that, which he did. He concentrated his blows on her pussy and thighs. Michelle was squirming when it was done.

Robert got up and moved toward Michelle. He began to undo Michelle's bonds. "Slave will pleasure Ellen and me while Jonathan and Mike get Michelle."

Ginny got up and went by Ellen. Michelle, with the butt plug still in her ass, crawled toward Jonathan, who had undressed. Mike said, "It really would be a shame if we couldn't enjoy your ass, Michelle." Mike reached down and began to twist the butt plug out of Michelle's ass. She moaned when it vacated her ass.

Jonathan moved behind Michelle. "A gaping asshole is a terrible thing to waste. Hope you don't mind, Mike?"

"Just a moment, Jonathan. Michelle, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No."

"Jonathan, go easy."

Jonathan nodded and took his position behind Michelle's upturned ass. True to his word, he slowly slid his cock into Michelle's ass. Slowly in, slowly out until Michelle could accommodate his cock. Mike watched and moved in front of Michelle. He sat splayed leg in front of Michelle and told her to open her mouth. The young submissive girl did just that. Mike looked over to see what Ginny was doing.

Ginny was busy eating Ellen's pussy and based on the sounds coming from deep within Ellen, Ginny was doing a pretty good job. Ellen was the first to cum. Robert, who was watching his wife orgasm, pulled on Ginny's hair and forced her head onto his cock. Robert reached out his hand and began to pull on Ellen's tits. Robert, his cock standing straight up, pulled Ginny up and he settled her on his cock. With a slap on the ass from Ellen, she told Ginny to get busy and ride him.

Ginny and Robert almost came at the same time. When he had stopped, he told Ginny to lie on the floor and spread her legs with her heels flat on the floor. "Go clean her up," Robert told Ellen. Ellen got off the couch and knelt between Ginny's legs. She began to lick Robert's cum out of Ginny.

Jonathan's thrusts into Michelle's ass were getting more urgent. Pulling Michelle back into him, he came with three hard thrusts into Michelle's ass.

Ellen had finished cleaning up her husband's cum from Ginny.

"Ginny, clean out Jonathan's cum from Michelle's ass," Mike ordered.

Ginny complied, crawling over to where Michelle had her ass up and head on Mike's cock. Before burying her tongue in Michelle's ass, she bent her head and took Jonathan's cock in her mouth and gave it a quick cleaning swallowing the last drops of Jonathan's cum. She then crawled behind Michelle and stuck her tongue in Michelle's wide open asshole and fingered Michelle's clit at the same time. As Ginny continued to eat out Michelle's ass and swallow as much of the cum Jonathan deposited there, Mike said to Michelle, "Keep all my cum in your mouth. Don't swallow or you'll be back on the bench. Do you understand?"

"Mmmmpff, mmmmpff,," was all Michelle could manage as Mike began to cum.

When he had finished he told Michelle to take the cum and give it to Ginny to swallow. Michelle complied and as she finished, she kissed Ginny deeply. They hugged and Michelle whispered to Ginny that she wanted to talk.

Ginny acknowledged the request but Robert had something else on his mind. "You two," he said to Michelle and Ginny, "get upstairs. Time for a shower. Ellen will keep Jonathan and Mike company."

The three went upstairs. Ginny knew what was coming because Robert had done this to her when she was their slave. Robert led them into the master bedroom into the master bath. "Get in, slave." Ginny complied but when Michelle went to join Ginny in the large tub, her father said, "Just watch. These are things a slave does."

Ginny was on her knees in the tub as Robert began to pee. As the stream became stronger, Ginny opened her mouth and gathered as much of Robert's piss before swallowing. The stream continued to hit Ginny in the face until she opened her mouth again. Almost finished, there was only a little for Ginny to get in her mouth and swallow. Robert said, "You two shower and come downstairs when you are ready."

Ginny stood up and Michelle stepped into the tub enclosure. Ginny pulled the curtain and turned on the water.

Ginny asked, "How are you doing?"

Michelle smiled, "Wonderful! The discipline session last night hurt but, I don't know, I was really just drifting. I know it was my parents but I still enjoyed everything that happened. Tonight was better because I got to have a bit of an orgasm thanks to you."

Ginny smiled and kissed Michelle as the warm water splashed on their bodies.

"What did you want to talk about?" Ginny asked.

"Well, I heard my parents talking a couple of nights ago and they were saying that you are considering doing a second auction. Is that true?"

"Mike and I are talking about it. Apparently, Jonathan thinks there will be more people involved in the bidding. I don't mind telling you the money we got gave us a nice vacation and paid off some bills. Why do you ask?"

"Mom said that people who didn't attend last time and that are considering bidding this time are some real kinky folks."

"Did you parents say anything about how they were kinky? I mean the spankings, paddling, and whippings I always thought I could do more, I mean, I don't know how much more."

"They didn't say anything specific but knowing you, I think you would be fine with anything so long as it is within your limits, maybe a little beyond."

"Speaking of limits, how is this working for you? What are your limits?"

"Well, the only thing that has been discussed, is the no sex rule. But my mom putting in the butt plug tonight, may have stretched that limit, pardon the pun."

The two laughed, finished washing and turned the water off.

Downstairs, Robert was watching Jonathan and Mike, work over Ellen who was strapped facing the X cross. They were alternating striking Ellen's ass; Mike was using a tawse, and Jonathan was using a strap. Ellen's shapely ass was turning very red. She was yelling loudly as Ginny and Michelle came back into the room.

Mike and Jonathan stopped and both kissed Ellen deeply. The group began to find their clothes, except Ginny and Michelle who were naked to begin with, and went upstairs. They hugged and Ginny and Michelle had exchanged knowing looks, and they left.

Sitting naked in the back with Jonathan as Mike drove, Ginny said, "I think Michelle will be alright and before you say anything else Jonathan, I want to talk to Mike before we agree to a second auction. You'll have an answer soon."

That night, in bed, Mike asked Ginny, "Are you really wanting to do a second auction?

"Let's talk tomorrow." They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sitting around the house, Ginny nude as always, Mike in sweats, Ginny said that it would be a good time to talk.

"So, do you really want to do this? If you do, you know I will support you and give you what you want, but it seems from what Jonathan said last night that the bidders might be expecting more," Mike said.

"I got that impression from Michelle when we spoke last night, but she only said that some of the people who might attend were pretty kinky. Michelle was only repeating what she overheard her parents talking about," Ginny said.

"What would you be willing to do that you didn't do last time."

"We talked about the amount of discipline and I think I could take more," Ginny said.

"That could mean, Ginny," Mike cautioned, "that you could be whipped and that the marks on your butt or wherever, won't go away that quickly."

Ginny told Mike that she had thought about that and as long as the marks would fade she would be ok with it.

"That could very well mean a lot of pain, " Mike said.

"I know," said Ginny. "I think I am ready to find out how much I can take."

Mike then asked, "What about humiliation? I know you crave it but how far would you really go?

"No idea," Ginny said. "I know I love our walks over to Jonathan's house. The thrill of being seen. I have had this fantasy of you tiring me naked to a tree in the park and leaving me there for a specified time."

"I am going to remember that!" Mike laughed. "Hey, it's also winter out, so our opportunities for you being naked in public are really dependent on the weather."

"True," said Ginny. "But, I suppose there are other ways to get my sexual high from being humiliated. I just haven't thought of them."

"Alright. Sex," said Mike. "You had three guys last time, but it may not have been a satisfactory experience because of Michelle's unannounced arrival. Same again?"

"I think so, "Ginny. "I mean having to do a lot of guys is iffy. But three at one time I would try again or..." Here Ginny faltered. "What would you think of me if I did 2 groups of three?"

"Well, some would say you were being a slut, but I know that you would justify that because you were a slave. Is that something you would do or want to do?"

"I don't want to have to service like 15 or 20 guys at a time, but I am sitting here saying to myself, if you're a slave you're a slave and you do whatever the master or mistress wants you to do. What do you think?"

"I don't know how I would feel about you being the star of a gang bang. But some, I guess I would call it controlled fucking where there were limits on how many, I think I would be ok with that. I would love to watch that. You know how much I like watching you get fucked. You also know how much I like fucking you myself!"

"Looks like I am going to be a sex slave again," Ginny smiled. She reached for my cock, which was as hard as ever. Before she lowered her head onto my cock, she said, "Better call Jonathan."

"After the holidays," I said.

The Saturday after New Years, I called Jonathan to see if he was available for late night visitors.

"I am if one of them is gorgeous and naked!"

"Well, we'll see. It's cold out, but Ginny's boss was giving her grief about a report that she didn't finish on time. So, her attitude around the house has been awful but I am about to correct that."

"Sounds like fun. If you don't finish, I would gladly put her over my lap when you arrive," Jonathan laughed. "See you later."

At 10:00 that night, I pulled Ginny over my lap and began to spank her glorious butt. "Whose fault was it that the report was late?" Slap, slap, slap. "Well, I am waiting?" Slap, slap, slap.

"It was my fault. I waited until the last minute. I am sorry for how I treated you."

20 more spanks later, I was hugging Ginny. "So, are you ready to see about being an auctioned sex slave again? You are going to be fucked in all your holes, spanked, paddled, cropped and maybe whipped. You are going to do things you never thought you would do and some things you've done before.

"Yes, Mike. Let's walk to Jonathan's."

I debated on letting Ginny wear a coat but thought the less than 2 block walk wouldn't be too much for Ginny to handle. "You can wear shoes, Ginny, but nothing else."

"Yes, Mike."

Checking out the door and not seeing anyone, we started out. We headed to the sidewalk and turned left to walk the short distance to the corner. Just before we reached the corner where we would turn left to head to Jonathan's, Mrs. Carlson was coming around the corner and there was no way to avoid her.

"What in the world...why are you naked, Ginny?"

"Uh, hello Mrs. Carlson," Ginny stammered. "You see...

"Yes, Ginny I can see...everything. Mike, what's going on?"

Mrs. Carlson was neighbor, like Jonathan. She was in her 60's Mike thought, though he was horrible at guessing women's ages. "Well, Mrs. C, Ginny has been a naughty young lady. I spanked her earlier and now she has to make this walk to our friends house naked."

"Did he really spank you, Ginny? Turn around and let me see."

Ginny turned away from Mrs. Carlson so she could see her ass.

"Nice job, Mike. You know when I was married to Harry, he used to do that to me. In fact, he did it quite a bit!" Mike and Ginny knew that her husband passed away a year or so ago.

"Well, I will let you go before Ginny gets a chill. Oh, wait, it looks like she has!" With that Mrs. Carlson reached out and tweaked Ginny's nipples. "Night."

She left and we just stared at each other the rest of the way to Jonathan's. As we walked up to Jonathan's porch, Ginny said to me, "Mike, let's invite Mrs. Carlson over the next time you spank me. She can watch and who knows, you might get to spank her, too!"

"I was going to spank you again tomorrow night. I think that's a great idea! Me, spanking a 60-70 year old woman."

"Boy, do you have a lot to learn," said Ginny. "She's 55!"

I looked at Ginny dumbfounded as Jonathan opened the front door.

Jonathan offered to get Ginny a blanket or robe, but she said no and knelt in front of a roaring fire that Jonathan had going in his fireplace.

"So," Jonathan said, "Ginny wants to go on the auction block again."

"We have heard some of the things that have been raised," I said. "Maybe you can give us a clearer picture of what the bidders are looking for and we can tell you where our heads and Ginny's body are."

Jonathan said, "I can do that. The members of my uh, social club, were very taken in by the events of Ginny's auction. When Ellen and Robert filled in details, the members were very interested. The questions that followed were along the lines of how long would Ginny serve. There seemed to be a consensus that they would want Ginny's servitude to last no less than a week."

I looked at Ginny to gauge her reaction to this bit of information. She just shrugged her shoulders causing her wonderful tits to rise and fall.

Jonathan continued, "I gather that some members would want to increase the amount of punishment Ginny would be subjected to."

"Well, Ginny has said she would like to go farther in that area so that's probably doable. But, no lasting marks. I would think that if she were whipped, or caned there would be marks, but no drawing of blood or marks that won't fade in 2-3 weeks," I said.

Jonathan continued, "I see no problems there with people following that limit. Let me ask you, Ginny, you aren't pierced anywhere but your ears. I did get a question about piercing you nipples and clit. Do you have any objection to that being done to you?"

Ginny was looking at her tits. "I bet that would hurt," she said.

"Just for a bit," Jonathan said.

"I guess it would be ok," Ginny said.

Jonathan went on. "Let's deal with humiliation. Is that still important?

"Very," I said. "Ginny still needs that to get into sub space."

"So being naked for the full week would not be a problem or being taken out in public where there was a chance of being seen. Is that agreeable, Ginny?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes," said Ginny.

Jonathan asked about sex. "Any changes?"

Ginny answered, "Mike and I don't want a gang bang of a lot of guys fucking me. Three at a time should still be a limit. I really haven't truly experienced all that has to offer because of Michelle coming home unexpectedly. But, if there were two sets of three, I think I could handle that."

"We will have more bidders and obviously more women than last time. Are you still ok with being sold to a woman?"

"That would not be a problem."

I asked Jonathan what were the chances of someone knowing Ginny at the auction and how many people did he think would attend.

John thought for a moment and said, "Well, you will know a few because of prior experiences but I can't guarantee that someone may know you. It is a risk. I think, based on the interest we could expect 45-50. You should also expect a much higher cash return, maybe $70-80,000.

"My god," Ginny said. "That's more than I make in two years being that damned receptionist at the medical company!"

"Jonathan, how long would you need to set this up?" Ginny wanted to know.

"The soonest would be the end of the month, first week in February. We will need new pictures, and make them very suggestive like with a butt plug or dildo."

"You will have them by Wednesday," she said.

This story will continue in Ginny's Second Auction. Thank you for your comments, e-mails and votes.

12