Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds coming from Ginny were almost unintelligible. Her mind was taking her back to Japan where she had received the hardest whipping of her life. This was close. Miranda struck once more.

Mike was moving forward to intercede but Miranda put down the whip. She picked up the crop and flicked it against Ginny's tits. She wasn't striking hard but firmly enough for Ginny to feel the impact.

"These are nice. I will take them both." Miranda said and she handed the implements to Janice who took them to be wrapped. Miranda walked over to Ginny and leaned into her ear.

"You are truly remarkable. I would like to do so much more. I want to know if you want me to do more. Not just at work, but other times and other places." Miranda whispered.

Ginny looked into Miranda's face. "Yes, I want more. I need more."

Miranda moved away and spoke to Nancy, who looked at Mike and Miranda nodded and came towards Mike. Ginny watched Miranda and Mike talking as Nancy came toward Ginny.

"That was really something. You were terrific and we sold more than we imagined. I am going to take the clamps off your pussy. This is going to hurt."

Nancy unclasped Ginny's pussy lips one at a time and rubbed feeling back into Ginny's pussy lips. Despite the pain from Miranda's whipping, Ginny was enjoying Nancy's rubbing and let out a soft moan.

"Do you want to cum?" Nancy asked Ginny. Your clit is probably really sore but if you want, let me take care of some things and I will see that you have a good cum." Nancy moved away from Ginny and walked to where Miranda and Mike were still talking. The three and Janice were the only ones left in the room. Nancy and Janice approached Ginny, who was still strapped to the X Frame. Janice was rubbing some ointment onto Ginny's ass as Nancy slid two fingers inside Ginny's pussy and slowly rubbed her thumb over Ginny's clit. Despite the pain from the whipping, Ginny began to feel the orgasm that she wanted so desperately to build and when Janice pushed two fingers into Ginny's ass, she came.

Janice and Nancy gave her a moment and then uncuffed her and helped Ginny stand. She walked toward Mike who put his arm around her. Nancy and Janice were putting things away when Miranda spoke to Ginny.

"You are very fortunate to have someone who truly understands you and your needs. It is easy to see how much he loves and cares for you. Are you going to make her ride home naked?"

"Absolutely and walk to the car naked." Mike answered.

Miranda laughed and said she wanted to watch that.

Nancy handed Ginny an envelope with her commission money and gave her back her t-shirt. Mike took the shirt and said she won't need that. Mike and Ginny walked out the door followed by Miranda, who was looking at Ginny walking nude to the car with a very red and welted ass.

As they drove away, Mike asked Ginny how she felt. Ginny said she was pretty sore and she kept shifting in her seat to alleviate the pain in her ass and pussy. Ginny told Mike that she was worried about work the next week because she didn't think she would heal in time and the marks would not fade.

"I'll call Kathy tomorrow and tell her to lay off impact play for a few days."

"That's probably a good idea. It's going to be humiliating enough having to explain the marks on me with Miranda being in the room with the others. Kathy or Scott have always added more to the morning office sessions whenever I've had to recover."

"Speaking of Miranda," Mike said as they continued to drive, "she asked if she and Nancy could take you to a private club after your marks disappear. Apparently, she and Nancy are members. It's female only and very much into the dominant submissive scene. I am surprised we have never heard of it."

"Did she tell you anything else, like what they want to do to me or anything else?"

"No, she just was asking me if it would be ok to take you. I said I would ask you about it and she would talk to you more about it at work. Are you interested?"

"Sounds like something I would like to do. I mean, I have been dominated by women before. Let's see what else I can find out from Miranda."

Mike spent the next day treating the marks on Ginny's body. He had called Kathy and explained that Ginny needed a break from impact play and Kathy understood. She told Mike to tell Ginny that she could take a couple of days off.

Ginny spent her time off cleaning and just relaxing but she kept thinking about Miranda's invitation. Being submissive to Miranda was a turn on and adding Nancy to the scenario was very intriguing. Would there be others? What would they do to her?

Ginny called Kathy Tuesday afternoon and said she would be back the next day.

"Good! The staff missed our morning get togethers." Kathy laughed." "How about some spanking and paddling?"

"Might want to wait until next week. Let me heal totally." Ginny said. "If you look close enough, you can still see some faint marks, but not much."

"What did they do to you?" Kathy asked.

"You could ask Miranda. She was there and caused some of the damage. That woman is something else. But, I really did enjoy her dominating me." Ginny said with a tone of admiration in her voice.

"Well, Miranda thinks you're very remarkable, but Rachel is the one who keeps asking when you're coming back. Is there something developing there?"

" I hope so. She seems to be getting into the scenes. We'll find out soon enough. See you tomorrow." Ginny hung up.

The next day Ginny followed the pattern she had been doing ever since she agreed to work in the nude and submit to daily humiliations. She picked up pastry, went to the office and removed what little clothing she wore, went to the conference room and made coffee and waited in the conference room standing with her feet spread and hands behind her head. When the other workers arrived, Ginny served coffee and pastry to the employees if they asked for it.

When everyone had arrived and had coffee, Kathy began the group humiliation of Ginny.

"Well, I hope everyone is happy to see our Ginny back. Renovations to the office are almost complete, one or two things to do to the conference room and we will be finished. Today, we are going to have some fun with these nice tits of Ginny."

Kathy took a large rubber band from her pocket and placed over Ginny's right tit. She pulled on the band and looped the band over Ginny's tit a second time. Kathy asked if anyone wished to do the same with Ginny's left tit. Stan volunteered. Of course, Stan would, Ginny thought to herself.

Making sure he felt as much of Ginny's tit as possible, Stan duplicated Kathy's efforts on her left tit, tweaking her nipple as he finished. Kathy placed more rubber bands on the table.

"Let's get three more rubber bands each on her tits and see how much her tits will be pointed straight out."

Doug went next and wrapped his band around Ginny's right tit. Jerry followed with Ginny's left tit. Ginny's tits were now constricted and beginning to point straight out. Maria, always smiling at Ginny's submissiveness put her band on Ginny's right tit and for good measure, snapped the band against Ginny's tit causing her to bend with pain.

"Oh, that's a good idea, Maria!" Miranda said as she took her rubber band and wrapped it around Ginny's left tit and snapping it twice before sitting down.

Rachel and Allison were left but instead of picking up rubber bands, Kathy gave them two clothespins. Rachel and Allison knew what to do as they placed their clothespins on each of Ginny's nipples. Rachel was looking into Ginny's eyes as she closed her clip slowly around Ginny's nipple.

The staff now came up and began to snap the bands against Ginny's tits. The pain caused by the snapping had Ginny bending and raising her legs as the pain in her tits and nipples intensified.

Kathy called time and asked Rachel to help remove the bands. The two women removed the bands and clothespins and rubbed the circulation back into Ginny's tits. When they were done, people left the conference room, feeling Ginny's tits as they left. Rachel and Kathy remained and helped Ginny clean up the conference room. Rachel touched Ginny's tits after Kathy had left, smiled at Ginny and went back to her desk. Ginny did the same.

In the afternoon, Miranda came into Ginny's cubicle. Ginny straightened up in her chair and spread her legs and placed her legs over the arms of her chair. Miranda smiled at Ginny's spread pussy and sat down.

"Did Mike tell you about the club? Miranda asked.

"He did. But he didn't say much more than you and Nancy wanted to take me there. I don't know much more than that."

"Yes. Nancy and I want to take you there but you have to understand more about the club. It is a club for women but it is designed and devoted to women who are into dominance and submission. I know you're bi, so that wouldn't be a problem would it?"

"I am submissive, Miranda. That's how I see myself. If I am in subspace, which is most of the time, it doesn't matter who dominates me. But, I am not opposed to having sex with a woman especially if I am in a submissive mind set. Does that explain it?"

"Very much so. If you want to go, I think you would have your submissive needs fulfilled. There are some rules you would have to follow but not anything beyond what you have already done. You have to arrive at the club and leave the club naked. Beyond that, your limits are pushed but never broken."

"When do you want us to go?"

"If you are healed enough from the Boutique, we can go Saturday night, if you're available."

"I think I am available. I would have to check with Mike."

"Of course. Let me know tomorrow and we can make arrangements then." Miranda left and Ginny lowered her legs.

Later that afternoon the phone in Ginny's cubicle rang. Ginny picked up the phone and she heard Scott Hughes, the manager, ask her to come to his office. When Ginny got there, the door was open and Kathy was sitting across from Scott's desk. Kathy indicated that Ginny should sit in the chair next to her.

"Yes, sir. She is here now." Scott said facing his computer. He was obviously Face Timing with someone.

"Let me see her." The voice coming from the computer said. Ginny knew immediately that it was Mr. Matsui, the President of her company.

Scott turned his laptop to face Ginny.

"Ahh, my very favorite submissive employee. Ann sends her warm regards."

Ginny smiled and said, "Please say hello to her for me, sir."

"Ginny, we must talk. I have been informed of all of your activities and look forward to witnessing them first hand soon. But, I am very pleased with the productivity of the office and the quality of work. I think your activities have helped achieve these excellent results."

"Thank you, Mr. Matsui, but I am sure that Mr. Hughes and Ms. Bossert have told you that it was a team effort."

"They have and I would like you to be the teams reward."

"But they dominate and humiliate me every day. I mean, I enjoy that as you know."

"But, they have not used you sexually, true?"

"Yes." Ginny replied. Mr. Matsui just stared at Ginny through the laptop. "You want them to sexually use me?"

"It would seem that would be the next step in your humiliation, don't you? What a bonus that would be for the office employees, don't you agree?"

"Yes, sir. I will always do as you ask."

"Splendid! Mr. Hughes will work out the program with Ms. Bossert. Thank you, Ginny."

Scott turned the computer around and put in the earpiece so Ginny and Kathy could not hear all of the conversation. They only heard Scott's say that he would see that it was sent. Ginny got up to leave but Kathy put a hand on Ginny's shoulder and told her to stay. Ginny sat down and a few moments later the computer talk ended.

"What I think Mr. Matsui wants is pretty clear, Ginny. We thought that tomorrow the men would have you and one day next week, the women would get their turn with you. But, we have never pushed anything sexual on you that involved the men even though you went down on Miranda. So, if you don't want this, just say so. But if you do, all the humiliations will stop." Scott sat back and looked at Kathy.

"I think you always knew, Ginny, that this would happen." Kathy said.

"Yes, I always thought it would happen and I have no problem with it happening."

"Good," said Scott as he got up to lock his door. I think that Kathy and I have neglected you since we have been so busy. But, that's about to change."

Scott took off his pants and boxers and with his cock pointing straight at Ginny, told her to get on her knees and crawl to him and suck his cock. Ginny immediately complied and as she crawled to Scotts chair she heard Kathy getting undressed.

Ginny took Scott's cock in her mouth and began to suck on it. Scott put his hands on each side of Ginny's head as Ginny continued to suck.

I am going to cum in your mouth, Ginny. Get it all and don't spill any. Then crawl to Kathy and show her how good you sucked my cock." Scott thrust his cock deep into Ginny as his first squirt of cum hit the back of Ginny's throat.

Resisting the urge to swallow, Ginny moved her head back allowing enough room in her mouth to get all of Scott's cum in her mouth. She pulled away from Scott's cock and crawled back toward Kathy. When she was in front of Kathy, Ginny opened her mouth and showed her Scott's cum.

"Good. You can swallow it now." Kathy said.

Ginny did as Kathy ordered.

Kathy had assumed a position that Ginny was very familiar with. She was nude, sitting back in the chair and had her legs draped over the chairs arms. Her pussy was now spread open and she pointed to her pussy and Ginny crawled forward and began to lick Kathy's slit. Ginny had her face in Kathy's pussy and was licking up Kathy's growing wetness. She nibbled on her clit and Kathy moaned with delight and soon she was pushing her hips up towards Ginny's mouth. As Kathy came, Ginny kept licking Kathy's slit, paying very close attention to her clit. Finally, unable to take anymore, Kathy pushed Ginny's face away from her soaking wet pussy.

"I really wanted her to lick my asshole, too." Kathy said to Scott.

"Next week. What do you think, Ginny?"

"Yes, Kathy, I want to lick your asshole."

"I want to watch you lick Scott's asshole, too."

"Yes, Scott's too. Maybe I should do that to everyone in the office one morning."

Scott looked at Ginny and just shook his head. "You are really amazing, Ginny. You can go home now."

Ginny got up, went to her cubicle, put on her jacket and went home, eager to tell Mike of the day's events.

After dinner, Ginny told Mike about everything that had happened during the day. Mike listened and asked Ginny how she felt about the tit bondage.

"It was different. We have never done something like that other than nipple clips or clamps. It hurt but in a good way."

"As long as it's in a good way, Ginny." Ginny lovingly reached for Mike's hand as he looked at her tits.

"I don't see any marks." Mike said.

"They all faded." Ginny said smiling.

"So how do feel about being a sex slave tomorrow morning?"

"Being truthful, I knew it would only be a matter of time before that happened. Three guys, three holes." Ginny said smiling.

"You really are amazing. Are the women going to watch?"

"I am not sure, but I would guess no. Me being nude is one thing, but having the guys nude while they were using me might be awkward for the guys to be naked in front of the women. I am sure it would be awkward for all the women to be nude in front of the men. But, we'll see."

The next morning, Ginny got to the office and went through her morning routine. She decided that this morning, because of the planned activity, she would kneel on the floor, hands behind her head and her knees spread as far as she could. Kathy, as usual, was the first to arrive.

"I see you're ready. Serve coffee and pastry then I will have the women leave. Have you noticed the redecorating?" Kathy asked.

Ginny looked around the room and it took her a while to notice that buckles and straps had been attached to the underside of the table.

"We can now strap you down to the table, whenever we want. There is another piece that will spin around on the top of the table, like a Lazy Susan, or in your case, a Lazy Ginny. But, it hasn't arrived yet."

Kathy was standing next to Ginny and lowered her hand to touch her face.

"I think Doug and Jerry won't give you much problem. Stan, however, might want you in your asshole. No implements today, but they can spank you if they want."

As people arrived, Ginny served them and Scott came in and said that today was only for the guys and that the girls would have their fun next week. Scott shooed the woman out of the room. Rachel looked back at Ginny as she left. Kathy remained and Ginny stood next to her when she finished cleaning up.

"This is a bonus, gentlemen, from Mr. Matsui for your excellent work. You get to have Ginny. You may spank her, but no implements are to be used. You may use her mouth, pussy, or asshole. More than one opening, if you're capable, but you will be done by 10:00 am. Enjoy." Kathy said and she turned and left the room.

Doug, who was the youngest of the three, stood up and began to take his pants off. "I want Ginny to suck me off."

Stan said, and it came as no surprise to Ginny, "I want her asshole."

Jerry was the only married one of the three. "I guess that leaves me with Ginny's pussy."

Doug was now in front of Ginny who had sunk to her knees in order to put Doug's average size cock in her mouth. Ginny began to suck on Doug's cock as the other two men rubbed Ginny's tits and her ass.

"Since Ginny craves humiliation, let's give the lady what she needs. Let's all cum on her face and she can wear it all day." Stan was laughing as he made the suggestion. Jerry said it was fine with him. Doug, who was now pumping his cock in and out of Ginny's mouth, said he was getting close "because this girl knows how to suck cock."

Doug pulled out and Jerry put his cock in Ginny's mouth. Stan was standing next to Jerry and Ginny knew that she was going to have to alternate sucking on the two men. Holding Stan's cock in her hand as she sucked on Jerry's cock. Doug was now standing next to Stan, waiting for Ginny to suck his cock again but Stan wanted Ginny's asshole and he said he wanted it now.

Picking up a tube of lube from the table that Kathy left, Stan rubbed some on his saliva coated cock and pushed Ginny forward so that her head was down but her ass was in the air, providing a target for Stan's cock. Stan got behind Ginny and pushed his cock all the way into her asshole in one motion. He fucked Ginny's asshole with long hard strokes, pulling almost all the way out before pushing his cock deep into Ginny's asshole.

Stan pulled out of Ginny's asshole and let Jerry get behind Ginny and sink his cock into her pussy. Jerry slapped Ginny's ass as he fucked her. Doug knelt in front of Ginny and forcefully grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up so that Ginny could suck his cock. The pace of Jerry's pounding in and out of Ginny's pussy told her that Jerry was getting close. Doug had pushed his cock down Ginny's throat, enough to make her gag. Doug pulled out and he aimed his cock at Ginny's face. His cum hit Ginny on her cheek.

Doug stuck his cock back in Ginny's mouth, telling her to clean his cock. When he withdrew, Stan, who had been stroking his cock, came on Ginny's face, spraying cum on her eyes, nose and lips. Ginny licked up what she could of Stan's cum as Jerry pulled out of Ginny's pussy and moved in front of her. Jerry aimed his cum right at Ginny's forehead. After unloading his cum on Ginny's forehead, he stuck his cock back in Ginny's mouth and the last bit of his cum filled Ginny's mouth and she swallowed. Ginny's face was now covered with three loads of cum.