Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Yes, mistress." Ginny said.

Ginny was now fucking herself. Nancy had moved away to watch but another woman, black like Miranda, took her place and she spread her legs in front of Ginny and pushed Ginny's face into her pussy. Ginny was doing her best to keep fucking herself in the ass with Miranda's cock while eating out the woman who was getting very wet.

Miranda put her hand on Ginny's ass and pushed her strap on out of Ginny's ass. But no sooner was Miranda gone then another cock slid into her pussy. Ginny had no idea who was behind her because she was making the woman she was eating cum. The woman lifted her leg over Ginny's head when she had cum, but another woman, younger and blond with a smooth, hairless pussy had placed herself beneath Ginny's mouth. Ginny began to lick the slit of the woman as the strap on in her pussy brought Ginny close to cumming.

The amount of moaning coming from the blond and Ginny, let the onlookers know that two of the three women were approaching orgasm. Ginny pushed her ass backroad meet the thrusts of the women fucking her pussy. Concentrating on the blonde woman's clit, Ginny licked in large circles around her nub. The blonde began to yell "Yes! Yes!" as she came. Lifting her head from the blonde woman's pussy, Ginny moved her knees back to take the whole length of the strap on into her pussy. She didn't move as her orgasm took over all her senses. Slowly, the strap on was withdrawn.

Ginny wasn't certain she could take anymore. But, two more women approached and positioned themselves by Ginny. The woman behind Ginny had two fingers in Ginny's pussy and two more in Ginny's asshole. Ginny twitched when the fingers went into her pussy and that's where the next strap on went. The other woman got on her hands and knees and backed her ass into Ginny's face.

"Lick my ass and you better get your tongue deep in my ass."

Ginny only saw the ass of the woman as she waited for Ginny to begin licking her asshole. The strap on in her pussy wasn't very big and the wearer had no difficulty in burying the device all the way in. The friction it caused in Ginny's pussy, led to several little spasms for Ginny. She didn't think she could take anymore. Sensing this, the woman who was using the strap on slowed and moved her plastic cock in and then out in slow strokes.

Ginny had pushed her tongue deep into the other woman's asshole and began to tongue fuck her. The woman responded by spreading her ass cheeks and pushing back onto Ginny's face. A satisfied moan came from the woman and she moved away from Ginny's tongue as the strap on was removed from her pussy. Ginny collapsed on the mat.

Miranda and Nancy came to her side.

"Oh, you think you're done because you've had a cum or two?" Miranda said.

"Our turn know, sweetie," said Nancy as she laid down on her back and spread her legs wide. Nancy was naked.

"Take a look at my cock," Miranda ordered.

Ginny turned her head to see a massive plastic cock protruding from a harness Miranda was adjusting so that a smaller plastic piece would slide into Miranda's pussy when she pushed the foot long three inch wide cock into Ginny.

"Now, you get busy making Nancy cum, and I am going to enjoy myself in your ass."

Ginny lowered her face into Nancy's spread pussy. One lick told Ginny that Nancy was wet and looking forward to Ginny's tongue bringing her pleasure. Miranda had pushed three fingers covered with lube all the way inside Ginny's asshole. Miranda spread the lube around the walls of Ginny's asshole and eased the tip in. Miranda pushed her cock in slowly, but never withdrew. She paused when she had a good nine inches in Ginny and reapplied lube to the shaft of her strap on. Miranda then pushed the rest of her cock inside Ginny.

After waiting a moment or two for Ginny to get accustomed to Miranda's invasion of her asshole, Miranda pulled a few inches out and then plunged back in. Ginny was grunting every time that Miranda pushed in. Nancy was soaking wet as Ginny sucked on her clit. Miranda slapped Ginny's ass as her pace increased. Nancy came first, squeezing her thighs around Ginny's head as she came.

Miranda was now forcefully driving into Ginny's asshole and as Miranda came, she slumped over Ginny's back, her massive cock still in Ginny's asshole. It took sometime for the three women to disengage from their threesome. Ginny rolled over on her side as Miranda and Nancy talked. They looked at Ginny laying very still on the mats.

A few minutes later as Ginny stretched out on the mats, Miranda and Nancy helped her into a standing position.

Attaching the leash to Ginny's collar, Miranda led Ginny out of the room. Nancy followed behind Ginny, flicking a small whip against her ass as they walked. They stopped when they reached the room with the stocks and other pieces of equipment. There were far less women in the room then earlier.

Miranda led Ginny toward the inverted triangle where they stopped.

"Spread your legs." Nancy said.

Ginny spread her legs apart.

"Now, squat!" Nancy ordered.

Ginny bent her knees and realized that in this position her pussy, already sore, was wide open to Nancy's whip. Nancy brought the whip up into Ginny's pussy. The force of the stroke caused Ginny to jump. Two more strokes came up between Ginny's legs.

"You better stop Nancy. A few more of those and she will be walking like she looks now!" The two women laughed.

Nancy told Ginny to stand up. She went to the bag and pulled out two clips, different from the alligator clips they used before. Nancy put the clips on Ginny's nipples. Placing a stool next to the triangle, Miranda told Ginny to climb up and swing her legs over the triangle. Helping Ginny climb up, Miranda told Ginny to make sure that her slit rested on the thin, upright portion of the triangle. Once situated on the triangle, Ginny's weight forced her slit down on the triangle.

Miranda placed a two pound weight on Ginny's left nipple clip and Nancy put a similar weight on her right nipple clip. Miranda took her finger and pulled Ginny's left pussy lip out from the slanted piece of wood. She quickly attached a clip to Ginny's left pussy lip. Nancy did the same with her right pussy lip.

Each woman took a weight and attached it to the clips on Ginny's pussy lips. The effect was that both of Ginny's pussy lips were pulled down along the slanted piece of wood.

"You're right, Nancy. The three pound weights worked well."

Ginny was squirming. Her tits hurt. Her pussy hurt. Her ass hurt. Yet, her mind was enjoying the pain; enjoying being displayed. When she opened her eyes she could see a half dozen or so women looking at her. Submissive's were on their knees and the doms were standing next to them.

One of the dominants said to Nancy, "Are you going to pin her pussy lips to the triangle?"

"Not tonight," Nancy said as she pulled on the weights attached to Ginny's pussy.

They kept Ginny on the triangle for a few more minute. Tears were rolling down Ginny's face when Miranda began to unhook the clips from Ginny's pussy and Nancy took the weights and clips off of Ginny's nipples and Miranda unlocked Ginny's cuffs and removed them from Ginny's wrists.

"We should have put the tacks in her pussy," Nancy said to Miranda.

"Can't do everything in one night. If Ginny agrees to come back here, then she already knows one thing that will happen." Miranda replied. "Right, Ginny?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress what?"

"If we come back here, I want you to use tacks and pin my pussy lips to the triangle."

Miranda smiled at Nancy and said it was time to leave.

Driving back to the Erotic Boutique, Ginny sat in the back blindfolded and with her legs spread. There were still cars in the parking lot when their car pulled into the lot. When the car stopped, Miranda told Ginny to take off her blindfold. Ginny did as she was told but she didn't immediately recognize where she was.

"We're in back of the store. Here are your keys. Your car is around the front. Now, out you get." Nancy said. "Thanks, Ginny. We had fun. Hope you did, too."

"Yes, I did. I need the pain and humiliation. Miranda knows." Ginny said as she opened the door and got out of Nancy's car naked.

She walked carefully toward her car, not wanting to step on anything sharp concerning her more than the fact she was naked. Ginny was twenty feet from her car when three young men came out of the store and saw Ginny. Instead of running for her car, Ginny just walked, letting the men see her tits and pussy.

"One of the men said, "Miss, is everything alright. Do you need help?"

"No, I am supposed to be like this. I'm going to my car. My clothes are inside." Ginny replied.

"Well, maybe if you give us a little show, you can go to your car," another of the men said.

Feeling the rising humiliation in her, Ginny asked what they wanted.

The third man said, "Turn around, bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart so we can see your pussy and asshole."

Without any hesitation, Ginny turned, bent at the waist and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Look at her ass. She's been whipped!"

"Look at her asshole! She's wide open," another man said.

"That's enough, boys. Time for you to leave and for her to go home." It was Nancy, and a very large man standing behind her holding a baseball bat. The young men turned and left and Ginny opened her car door, slipped on her sandals and jacket and drove home.

To be continued

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers