Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny was alone in the room and with her thoughts. She looked over toward the implements on the table. How many would they use on her today? She smiled inwardly as she felt totally comfortable with her decision to be the office slave. She was also comfortable with her long term plan to be a slave full time. She promised herself to visit Jonathan and ask him for his help since Jonathan had arranged Ginny's sale as a temporary sex slave in the past.

Ginny looked at the clock and saw that her fantasy had lasted almost ninety minutes. She looked toward the door when she heard the footsteps and thought it might be Rachel. It was Stan, Jerry and Doug. Each of them had experience with Ginny, but now all three were in the room. The three stood in front of Ginny and Stan, the most outgoing of the three, reached for Ginny's tits and pulled on her nipples.

"We were going to each take one of your holes but we all want to fuck you in your ass, so we came up with a different idea." Stan said, as he twisted Ginny's nipples. "You're going to suck each one of us and then we are going to fuck you in that ass of yours."

The three began to undress and Doug, who was undressed first, stood in front of Ginny and put his hand on her head and pushed her toward his cock. Ginny opened her mouth and let Doug push his cock past her lips and into her mouth. Ginny took Doug deep into her throat and his cock began to swell. Once he was hard, he took the tube of lube and coated his cock with the gel. He pushed Ginny forward so her ass raised up and her head was on the floor. Jerry slid in front of Ginny and grabbed Ginny's hair and pulled her head up so he could get his cock lined up with Ginny's mouth.

Ginny began to suck on Jerry as she felt Doug's hands on her ass. Doug pulled Ginny's asscheeks apart and pushed his lubed cock into Ginny's asshole. He pushed an inch of his cock in and then pulled out. He thrust again, going a bit deeper. As Doug pushed deeper into Ginny's asshole, Ginny had almost all of Jerry's cock in her mouth. Ginny was moving back to meet Doug's cock. She wanted all his cock in her asshole and she was determined to take it all.

"I better pull out, Ginny, or I'll cum in your mouth and I want to cum in your ass." Jerry announced as he pulled Ginny's head off his cock. Doug was fucking Ginny's ass with urgency and Ginny knew he was getting close. Two deep thrusts and Doug pulled out. He changed places with Jerry. Doug placed his cock in front of Ginny and she opened her mouth as Doug pushed forward. Ginny felt Jerry enter her ass. She didn't know if he used lube or not, but his cock was all the way in her asshole as Doug began to fill Ginny's mouth with cum.

When Doug was finished he pulled out of Ginny's mouth and wiped his cock across Ginny's face. Jerry was thrusting hard in to Ginny's asshole. He added to his abandon by slapping Ginny on the thigh as he fucked. With a loud grunt, he began to fill her ass with cum. Jerry lay across Ginny's back as he pulled out. He moved towards Ginny's head as Stan moved behind Ginny's cum filled ass. Ginny bent her head to take Jerry's cock into her mouth and she began to clean the remnants of his cum from his cock.

"I don't mind sloppy seconds. Clean him off good, slave." Stan ordered.

Ginny felt the head of Stan's cock enter her asshole as she continued licking the cum from Jerry's cock. Ginny knew that Stan had the largest cock of the three and she was glad he was going last. Jerry's cock was now clean and he got up to get dressed as he and Doug watched Stan fuck Ginny's ass. But they weren't alone. Rachel had opened the door and came into the conference room.

"Oh, sorry. Almost lunchtime and I Just came to check on our slave. Do you mind if I watch?" Rachel asked.

Stan, who was thrusting in and out of Ginny's asshole, said he didn't care and if Rachel liked what she saw maybe she could be next. Rachel didn't respond to Stan as he pulled his cock out of Ginny's asshole. He slapped Ginny's ass and told her to turn around and finish him in her mouth.

As she turned, Ginny's ass was facing Rachel who saw how gaping Ginny's asshole was.

"You boys certainly did a good job of opening her up." Rachel remarked.

Stan had his cock deep in Ginny's throat as Ginny moved her mouth up and down Stan's cock. His cum shot into Ginny's mouth and she gagged from the force of it but Ginny was able to swallow. Two more jolts of cum filled her mouth and Ginny took everything Stan's cock offered. Ginny licked his cock clean.

"So, Rachel, you want some?" Stan asked.

Rachel laughed. "I don't think you have anything left. I'll pass."

When Stan dressed, the three men left the room.

"The others are really busy, so you might not have anything more to do today. You want to go to the washroom? You probably should get that cum out of your ass."

Rachel attached the leash to Ginny's collar and led her to the bathroom. Ginny took a few minutes to clean herself and when she was finished Rachel led her back to the conference room. Just before she crawled into the conference room, Ginny was stopped by Miranda, the newest member of staff.

"My, my. What a gaping asshole you have. Too bad I don't have the time today to really work on that ass of yours." Miranda, a tall black woman, had dominated Ginny in the past. Ginny could only see Miranda's feet in front of her as she kept her head down. Without being told to do so, Ginny lowered her head to kiss Miranda's shoes. Ginny's asshole and pussy were now visible to Rachel. Miranda moved away saying that she hoped to do more next week.

Rachel led Ginny back to the conference room. Looking back at the door, she didn't see anyone looking in. She bent down and kissed Ginny, her tongue going deep into Ginny's mouth. Rachel left the room and to Ginny's dismay, no one used her the rest of the day.

Ginny's drive home was uneventful. Despite not zipping up her jacket, no one noticed her. She pulled into her garage and closed the garage door. Ginny got out of the car and took off her jacket and laid it on the driver's seat. Standing next to the car, now naked, Ginny thought that if she was indeed going to pursue being a full time sex slave then being seen naked would be something that she would have to endure. She decided that that from now on, she would open the garage door and walk to the car naked. She would put on her jacket for the drive to work.

Inside, Ginny looked at herself in the full length mirror in her bedroom. Her ass was still red, but fading and she felt her asshole. It was still open but not as much as before. Ginny ate and began to fantasize. The idea of being someone's slave was becoming overwhelming. Almost out of nowhere, Ginny realized that almost all of her experiences as an auctioned sex slave were arranged by Jonathan, A neighbor and friend to both Ginny and Mike. Jonathan and his wife, Grace, were very supportive after Mike's death. Ginny had always trusted Jonathan and enjoyed being with the two older people. Ginny made up her mind that she would walk to the couple's house later.

As soon as it was dark, Ginny, still naked, opened the front door and peered outside. She saw no one and stepped outside. Ginny glanced down the street and began her walk, staying in the grass wherever she could. "Naked is naked. No shoes allowed." Ginny thought to herself as she reached the corner. Five houses down and on the left was Jonathan and Grace's house. She rang the bell and a moment later, Jonathan opened the door.

"Grace, there's a naked woman by our door." Jonathan called out, smiling at Ginny.

"Oh, I hope it's Ginny." Grace yelled back.

"It is." Jonathan replied and he stepped back to allow Ginny to enter.

Ginny walked into the house and toward the living room. She could feel Jonathan's eyes on her ass. She smiled to herself. Jonathan always liked my ass, she thought. Grace got up and hugged Ginny. Ginny turned and hugged Jonathan. As he always did, Jonathan squeezed her ass.

"Be careful there, honey, her ass looks like it was recently spanked, or maybe more." Grace said.

Jonathan spun Ginny around and looked at her ass. "Back to being the office submissive, Ginny?"

"No. I'm now the office slave."

"Really?" Grace asked curiously.

"Yes, Grace, really. In fact, that's why I came over to see you. I have something I'd like to talk to you about." Ginny said.

"Well, let's go and sit down and you can tell us, dear"Grace said.

Jonathan and Grace sat on two comfortable chairs with a small table between them. Grace indicated for Ginny to sit down on the large sofa but Ginny didn't respond.

"If it is alright with you, could I kneel in front of both of you? It would make this easier for me."

"If that's what you want to do, Ginny, that would be fine. Go ahead and kneel." Jonathan directed Ginny. "Now, what do you want to talk to us about?"

Ginny related her feelings to Jonathan and Grace. How, after Mike's death, she had no desire to pursue her need to be submissive. She told them about Rachel coming over and her desire to return to submissive behavior.

"But, it's different now." Ginny said. "Mike is not here to direct or protect and in a way, that's what I want, to give myself totally to my need to be humiliated and dominated. To be, I guess, a slave with no limits imposed on my master or mistress, short of killing me. I don't want a short period of slavery. I'm fully committed to being a slave for a long period of time, maybe permanently." Ginny took a deep breath when she was finished. Jonathan and Grace looked at her. Jonathan sat back in his chair before breaking the silence caused by Ginny's revelation.

"That's quite a step, Ginny. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Jonathan. I'm sure. I have had my role in the office changed to where the staff can dominate me or have me service them all day, not just in the first hour. Three of the men in the office fucked me in my ass today after I was paddled in front of all the staff. I'm led on a leash if I need to use the washroom."

"I thought your ass looked redder than usual. Well, I think we should see just how serious our dear friend is. Put your head on the floor and get that ass of yours in the air. Now!" Jonathan commanded. Jonathan got behind Ginny and spread her asscheeks apart.

"Still a bit open. I think I'll take advantage of that."

"I want to see." Grace said as she got up and walked behind Ginny. "Yep. You can tell she's been fucked up her ass."

Grace and Jonathan began to undress. Both of them were in their sixties but remarkably fit. Once they were naked, Jonathan told Grace to sit in her chair and spread her legs over the arms.

"Slave, go lick her pussy. You better make her cum." Jonathan snapped and for good measure he slapped Ginny twice on her ass.

Jonathan left the room for a moment as Ginny crawled toward Grace. Ginny put her face right on her pussy and began to lick.

Grace pulled Ginny's head up by her hair, not hard but enough that she could see Ginny's face.

"Ginny, are you sure about this? Absolutely sure?" Grace questioned.

"Yes, I am Mistress Grace." Without being pushed, Ginny lowered her head and began to lick Grace's pussy. Ginny sucked on her clit and Grace was letting out soft groans of pleasure.

Jonathan had opened an end table drawer and removed a tube of anal lube and was applying it to his cock.

"Your asshole looks so sweet and inviting I think that's where my cock will go. Slave, beg me to fuck you in your ass."

"Please, Master Jonathan fuck me in my asshole while I lick Mistress Grace. Please!" Ginny begged.

Jonathan guided his cock into Ginny's asshole. With two thrusts, he was all the way inside Ginny's ass. He moved his lubricated cock easily in and out of Ginny's asshole. Her earlier ass fucking had kept her open. Ginny continued to lick on Grace's pussy as Jonathan fucked her ass. Grace was moaning as Ginny sucked on Grace's clit. She pushed her pussy up into Ginny's face as she came. Jonathan continued plunging in and out of Ginny's asshole as Grace pushed Ginny's head away.

Jonathan was slapping Ginny's ass as he fucked her. He pulled out of Ginny's ass and told her to turn around. He was going to cum in her mouth. Ginny, totally into her role as a slave, obeyed instantly, turning around so that Jonathan could enter her mouth. Grace was now looking at Ginny's gaping asshole and couldn't resist spanking Ginny as Jonathan pushed his cock down Ginny's throat.

It didn't take very long as Jonathan, with a loud moan, began to cum. Ginny swallowed three times before Jonathan stopped cumming. Grace had stopped spanking as Ginny licked his cock clean.

"Your asshole is really open Ginny. So that makes four cocks up your ass today, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress Grace."

Grace sat back in her chair as Jonathan moved back to the couch. Ginny remained in her position, with her gaping asshole facing Grace.

"Ginny, this is how a slave will be treated. There will be very few, if any, restrictions placed on whoever owns you. You will be used in any way they wish. Are you certain this is what you want?"

"Yes, I am. I'm going to be forty years old and I'm fortunate that I have kept my figure and perhaps fortunate too, that I have discovered what I need sexually. Yes, I have had some incredible experiences but they were always, it seemed, controlled. I want to totally give myself to whatever a master or mistress makes me do."

"Ginny, what if it is someone you know? Would that matter?" Grace asked.

"No, I don't think so." Ginny replied.

"Ginny, I will sound out everyone and see what I can find out. You're asking a great deal, but, you're a dear friend and we all care about you. I will try to get you what you want. I want you to walk home now. Stay naked at all times unless you are shopping and then wear as little as possible. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jonathan. I understand."

Ginny got up and went to the door. She thanked Jonathan and Grace and hugged them both, Jonathan squeezing her ass as she hugged him.

Ginny stepped out and began her walk home. It was a short walk around the corner to her home. She had made this walk many times with Mike and she always felt secure. But, tonight she made the walk alone and her mind was not on the past but on the present and if being a permanent submissive, no, a slave, then making walks like this would certainly be part of her new life. Ginny reached home unseen. Later in bed, she thought back to her walk. What would she do if she had been seen? Run? Hide? No, she thought. She would just keep on walking no matter who saw her.

The next day Ginny busied herself cleaning her house and going through things in the spare bedroom that Mike had converted to an office. She packed up the history books and thought that Mike's university might be able to use them. She opened his laptop and turned it on. Ginny didn't know what she would find and she really didn't think she would find anything other than Mike's history notes. She clicked on a file marked "Mike's Stuff." Inside there was one file titled "Ginny."

Ginny clicked on the file and began to read. The file revealed that Mike had made a written record of all of Ginny's experiences as a submissive, the auctions, the office domination, parties, everything.

Ginny spent the rest of the day reading about her past adventures. Ginny, of course, had her own memories but these were Mike's thoughts and feelings and they were all positive. His love, admiration, and respect for Ginny's choices echoed in every entry. It made for an emotional afternoon and evening.

But it was the last entry Mike had made that caused Ginny to sob. It was entered the day before Ginny returned from her adventure in the Caribbean and the day before Mike was killed. Ginny read the entry over a number of times, tears filling her eyes each time she read the entry.

Ginny continued to read what Mike had written late into the night. She was struck by how much detail there was of her submissiveness. But, it was apparent from what Ginny was reading, that Mike loved her deeply. He knew Ginny's submissive nature was something that she needed and he would do everything he could to encourage her. His love, he had written, was unconditional. But it was the last entry Mike had made that caused Ginny to sob.

The entry was written the day before Ginny returned from her adventure in the Caribbean and a day before Mike was killed. Ginny reread the entry numerous times and each time she did, her eyes filled with tears. She read the passage out loud one more time.

"Ginny has moved beyond being submissive. The next step is for her to become a slave, to serve a Master or Mistress fully with no limits. Ginny will willingly submit to anything that her owner will demand, whether it be whipping, piercing, or any sexual service. I secretly wish to watch it all transpire. Ginny is the greatest treasure anyone could possess."

Ginny pressed her fingers to her lips and placed them on Mike's words and turned off the computer.

"Thank you, sweetheart, for understanding me." Ginny said to the picture of Mike she kept by the bed. She had wondered how Mike would have reacted to her desire to be a slave. Now, she knew he would have approved. She went to bed more determined than ever to fulfill her need to submit herself to be a full time slave.

Ginny woke on Saturday morning. She had slept well and quickly did a mental checklist of things she had to do over the weekend. Some cleaning, which was no big deal, but going grocery shopping would present a challenge. She had promised Jonathan and Grace that she would wear as little as possible and when the cleaning was done, Ginny put on her jacket and drove to the grocery store. She drove to a supermarket that was closer to work than her home, because there would be less chance of being seen by someone she knew. Her jacket was zipped as she grabbed a shopping basket and wheeled it into the store.

The shopping didn't take very long and Ginny was careful not to advertise the fact that she was naked under her jacket. But the short jacket would ride up revealing her ass every time she reached for an item on the top shelf or if she bent down to take something off the bottom. Ginny could feel eyes on her as she shopped but no one made any overt remarks. But she knew she was being stared at. Two men and one woman seemed to always be in the same aisle as Ginny.

Ginny checked out and a young, black, teenage boy, about 18 or 19, was bagging her groceries and asked if she needed help loading them into her car. Ginny smiled at the young man and said that she would. Ginny made sure to walk in front of the man when they reached the car. Ginny unlocked the car and lifted the rear gate of her SUV up. Ginny knew that her jacket rode up revealing pretty much her entire ass to the young man.

Ginny smiled at the young man as she stepped aside to allow him to load her groceries. He shut the back when he was finished but he kept staring at Ginny.

"All done, ma'am." He said leering.

Ginny had spoken but couldn't believe she said what she did. "Would you like to see more?"

The young man just smiled and nodded his head. Ginny got into the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition. She had one leg inside the car and one one on the parking lot pavement as she unzipped her jacket and pulled it open to reveal her tits and pussy to the young man. Ginny looked around but didn't see anyone nearby.

"Go ahead, you can touch me."

The bagger pushed the cart away from the door and reached for Ginny's tits. He mauled her tits and pulled on her nipples as he lowered his hand to her spread pussy. He buried two fingers in Ginny's pussy before she stopped him.

Looking at his name tag, Ginny said, "Thank you Samuel, I enjoyed that." Ginny pulled her leg into the car and drove off. She didn't bother to zip her jacket.