Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait until we are all dressed. Then take her." Kathy said.

All the women were getting dressed. When they were finished, Allison led the naked, red ass, and gaping Ginny out the door toward the ladies room. Ginny had to crawl as fast as she could to keep up with Allison. They reached the bathroom and Allison led Ginny in.

"I've got to pee. You wait." Allison announced.

Allison lowered her panties, hitched her skirt and sat on the toilet. Ginny heard Allison's stream hitting the water in the bowl. Allison reached for the toilet paper but suddenly stopped.

"Slave, come and lick me clean." Allison ordered.

Ginny obeyed and crawled toward Allison who had now spread her legs. Ginny licked the remnants of pee from Allison.

"Do you really enjoy this?" Allison asked as Ginny finished licking the pee from Allison's pussy.

"Yes. More than ever, Mistress Allison. I can't explain why but I know that this is something I need to do. I would be lost without it."

Allison didn't respond. She stood up, rearranged her clothes and pulled Ginny by the leash out of the bathroom. Allison suddenly stopped when she saw the four male workers lined up, two on each side of the narrow hallway. Each man was holding a wooden ruler.

"Allison, please lead the slave through our gauntlet. Each one of us is going to give twelve swats with our rulers so stop in front of each of us." Jerry said.

Ginny crawled behind Allison until she stopped. Jerry was on Ginny's left and he began to spank her with his ruler across both of her ass cheeks. Stan was across from Jerry and he was next. Stan was bringing his ruler down hard across Ginny's ass. At the tenth spank Ginny cried out and continued to cry out as Stan finished.

Ginny was pulled forward until she was even with Scott and Doug. They brought their rulers down on Ginny's ass at the same time; Scott on Ginny's left asscheek and Doug on the right. By the time Allison had led Ginny away from the gauntlet back to the conference room, Ginny's ass was covered in red marks. Allison walked Ginny in a circle so that each women could see her welt covered ass.

"I think we will leave her here." Kathy said. "Rachel, cuff her hands to her collar."

Once Rachel finished, Ginny was left alone in the conference room. Rachel came in the afternoon to walk her to the bathroom, but she was not used the rest of the day. Rachel came back when it was time to leave. She unhooked Ginny's hands from the collar and cuffed them behind her back. As Rachel led Ginny out, Kathy came out of her office.

"Looks like she won't be able to sit very well in your car, Rachel. You should put her in your trunk." Kathy said as she reached for Ginny's left nipple and gave it a pull.

"Good idea." Rachel replied and they left the office.

Rachel opened the trunk and helped Ginny get in. When they had reached Ginny's house, Rachel opened the trunk on the driveway.

"Looks like no one is here to see you. Disappointing." Rachel said as she helped Ginny out. Rachel opened the door and once inside, Rachel uncuffed Ginny's wrists.

"Are you ok?" Rachel asked.

"I'm fine. My ass is sore. But, I'm fine and besides, if I'm a slave, how I am hardly matters."

"Well, it matters to me." Rachel replied as she put her arms around Ginny and kissed her deeply.

The kiss was only broken when Ginny's phone rang. It was Jonathan. Ginny listened and didn't say much.

When Ginny put down the phone, she told Rachel that Jonathan had made all the arrangements for her to be sold. He would come over later and let her know the details.