Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea, Allison." Miranda said. "Some ass to mouth." Miranda laughed.

"You heard the lady, Stan." Allison said. "Cum in her mouth."

Stan pulled his cock out of Ginny's asshole. Kathy was recording Stan's withdrawal and focused on Ginny's gaping asshole. Stan stood next to Ginny and pulled her head toward his throbbing cock, as Ginny felt Jerry's spent cock begin to soften in her pussy. Stan came in Ginny's mouth and it was all Ginny could do to keep from swallowing the cum. Kathy got it all on her camcorder and without being directed to do so, Ginny opened her mouth to show Stan's cum. Once Kathy had shot Ginny's open mouth, Ginny swallowed Stan's cum.

Ginny lifted herself off of Jerry's cock and he rolled over and stood up. Ginny stayed on her knees.

"Good show, everybody. I'm sure Mr. Matsui will be pleased with his video. Ok. Let's get back to work." Kathy announced as the men got dressed and the women left the conference room, only Rachel remained with Kathy.

Kathy put the camera down and put Ginny's collar around her neck and attached the leash. Kathy handed the leash to Rachel and told her to take Ginny to the washroom to clean up. Rachel took the leash and led Ginny, crawling, to the washroom.

"That was certainly fun to watch." Rachel said when the two women were inside the washroom. "I mean, how many times have had three men in you?"

Ginny softly laughed as she replied, "Too many to remember. I do like it, though. Had a small cum myself."

Rachel smiled at Ginny. "Just because you're a slave doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself."

"Hope that's the case when I'm sold. But, if not, so be it." Ginny replied.

As Ginny finished cleaning herself up, Kathy came into the washroom. She unhooked Ginny's leash and told Ginny to crawl to each person's cubicle and take their lunch order. When she was finished, Kathy instructed Ginny to take the orders back to Scott's office and he will call the order in. Kathy told Ginny that she should then go into her old cubicle and wait for Becky to deliver the lunch order. Kathy and Scott would then talk to Becky about coming to work for the company as the new logistics person and submissive.

Ginny understood her instructions and the three women left the washroom. Rachel watched Ginny crawl away toward the cubicles on the far side of the office. She could tear her eyes away from Ginny's ass, as it swayed back and forth as Ginny crawled.

Ginny collected the orders from everyone. Stan, of course, pulled on Ginny's nipples as her gave her his sandwich order. The other men were more matter of fact. Only Miranda wanted to see Ginny's asshole when Ginny crawled into her cubicle. Ginny turned and faced away from Miranda. When Miranda told Ginny to spread her knees as far apart as she could and reach behind her to spread her cheeks, Ginny obediently complied.

"Nice little gape. I'll make it bigger tomorrow." Miranda laughed and slapped Ginny's butt.

Ginny's last stop was Rachel's cubicle.

"How you doing?" Rachel asked.

"I'm alright. I have to admit I had a bit of a cum. Stan may be a bit of a jerk but he knows how to fuck my ass." Ginny replied.

Rachel stroked Ginny's face as she handed a slip of paper to Ginny with her lunch order written on it.

"Did you order anything?" Rachel asked.

"Not yet." Ginny answered.

Rachel took the paper back and added a sandwich for Ginny. She leaned forward and kissed Ginny before telling her she needed to get to Scott's office. Ginny took the paper and crawled toward Scott's office. Once there, she handed the paper to Scott.

"Go back to your cubicle and wait until I call you to take Becky back to the conference room to drop off lunch. Then I want you to bring her back to my office so that Kathy and I can talk to her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Scott."

Ginny crawled from Scott's office as he picked up his phone and called the lunch order in, confirming that Becky would be the one to deliver it. Ginny reached her office to find Kathy Hughes waiting for her.

"Get into position on your chair." Kathy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Kathy," Ginny replied as she crawled to her chair, stood, and then sat down, placing her legs over the arms of the chair.

Kathy then took three bills from her pocket and rolled them tightly together. She moved toward Ginny and slipped the rolled bills into Ginny's pussy.

"That will be her first test." Kathy said. "I hope she will take the job but she will never be you, Ginny."

Ginny looked at Kathy and smiled.

Forty minutes later, Ginny's phone rang. She hung up the phone and pushing the rolled up bills further up her pussy, got down on her hands and knees and crawled to Scott's office. Scott and Kathy were waiting for her as she crawled in, but there was no sign of Becky.

"Becky is taking the lunches to the conference room. I think she looked disappointed that you weren't here." Kathy said. "Up on your knees, slave, spread your legs wide and put your hands behind your head. Push your tits out. That's better." Kathy took her foot and prodded Ginny's knees further apart.

"Still naked I see." Becky said as she entered Scott's office.

"Becky, slave here, tells us that you would like an opportunity to be naked at work and that you have a submissive side. Is that correct?" Scott asked. "Ginny has decided to sell herself as a slave for one year and we need a replacement. You won't be a slave like Ginny but for about an hour a day, you will be submissive to the staff and you would be expected to be naked all day. Are you interested?"

"You're asking me if I want to work here?"

"That's right. You would be our new logistics person for the rest of the day. Slave will instruct you on the duties before she leaves." Kathy said as she wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to Becky. "That's your salary."

Becky took the slip of paper from Kathy. She looked at it and then at Ginny who was looking at Becky.

"I have lots to tell you." Ginny said.

"You know how envious I was of you. Yes, I accept." Becky said. "I'll need a week to sort out my current job. I could start next week, if that's ok."

"Perfect!" Scott said. "You have no problem having sex with women, do you?"

"No, not at all. As much as I would like to get naked for you, I do have to make another delivery. I could come back after 3:00, when I get off work." Becky offered.

"Excellent." Kathy replied. "We can get all the paperwork done then. You can take your money from our slave's pussy."

"Gladly." Becky said as she knelt next to Ginny. "I can't wait to become you." Becky whispered in Ginny's ear as she put two fingers in Ginny's pussy and pulled out the bills. "See you later."

"That went very well." Kathy said.

"Mistress, she really is an exhibitionist. Mike dominated the two of us and made us walk naked for six or seven blocks." Ginny offered.

"Do you think she will be able to do the job and all the extra things we are going to want from her?" Scott asked.

Ginny smiled at Scott. "The extra things will be easy for her. She has always wanted to be a submissive on a more active, regular basis. The job part, well, I will teach her and I'm sure Kathy will help."

Becky returned to the office promptly at three o'clock. She was smiling as she was led into the conference room by Kathy. Ginny was kneeling on the floor with her knees spread and her hands clasped behind her head.

"Becky, please sit down. I need you to fill out these forms so that we can get you set up on payroll and insurance. Slave, when Becky has finished, come to my office and let me know."

"Yes, Mistress Kathy." Ginny acknowledged.

"You have a lot to tell me. Are they going to call me "Slave" like they do you?"

Ginny told Becky that she was being hired as a logistic person and a part time submissive. Ginny explained to Becky everything that had happened since Mike had died. Becky didn't know Mike had died or any of Ginny's more recent adventures. Ginny asked Becky about any new adventures she had.

"Well, I haven't really had any submissive experiences like you and I had. I wished I did. No real steady boyfriend or girlfriend. I did answer the door naked once when I had a pizza delivered." Becky laughed. "But, I really wanted to experience more. Just haven't been able to find it."

"Well, you are going to find it here. The four women in the office love to dominate me and I'm sure they will enjoy dominating you. The four guys are more into sexual things. The will spank and paddle you but they are really into using your holes." Ginny lowered her eyes when she finished.

"All the guys at once?" Becky asked.

"Yes."

"God, I have always wanted to do that." Becky said.

Ginny could tell that Becky was definitely excited. Ginny told her a few more details of her office slavery as Becky finished the paperwork. Ginny answered every question that Becky asked, even those about Ginny's decision to pursue a year as an auctioned sex slave.

Ginny began to crawl out of the conference room. As she got down on her hands and knees to begin crawling, her ass was facing Becky.

"Pretty nice gape, Ginny. Did you get ass fucked today?"

"Yes. One of the men in here really likes doing anal, so I would expect you would get fucked in the ass. And since your ass is really cute," Ginny giggled, "I would think that would happen soon."

Ginny crawled toward Kathy's office and entered, but Kathy wasn't there. Ginny got up on her knees, spread her legs as wide as she could and placed her hands behind her head, pushing her tits out. She was in this position when Kathy returned with Scott.

"Is Becky done with the paperwork, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Kathy."

Kathy ordered Ginny to crawl back to the conference room. Ginny got on her hands and knees and crawled out of Kathy's office. Ginny crawled into the room and took her position. Becky followed her.

"Do you think they will make me pose like that?" Becky asked.

"It depends on how much you want them to do things to you. Remember, I'm a slave, you are not, at least not yet, anyway. You just may be the office submissive. It all depends on you."

Scott and Kathy entered the conference room a few moments later. Kathy looked over Becky's paperwork and was satisfied that it was completed properly.

"We really need to know, Becky, if you can fulfill the role we need you to fill. We have gotten used to having our slave service us. She really doesn't do much else. You, on the other hand, will have work duties to perform, so you will not be a slave like Ginny. But we must be sure." Scott said.

Kathy then told Becky to stand and to strip to her bra and panties. Without hesitating, Becky stood and slipped off her shoes. She unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. She was wearing a pullover top which she removed and placed it on the conference table next to her shoes and jeans.

"Slave," Kathy ordered, "take off her bra and panties."

Ginny crawled toward Becky and stood up. Facing Becky, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and pulled the straps down and off Becky's shoulders. Ginny placed the bra on the table. Ginny knelt down and put her hands on Becky's hips and her fingers inside the waistband of Becky's panties. Ginny slowly slid the panties down until they were covering Becky's feet. Ginny lifted Becky's right foot and slid the panties off and repeated the process on her left foot. Ginny put the panties on the table and crawled away.

"You're quite attractive, Becky." Scott remarked. "Your tits are bigger than slaves. Turn around so we can see your ass."

Becky turned around, obviously unembarrassed by her nudity or appraisal of her body.

"She has a nice ass, don't you think, Scott?" Kathy remarked.

"Quite nice. Turn and face us." Scott directed and Becky complied.

Scott approached Becky and stared at her pussy, then at her tits. Scott reached out and pulled, lightly on Becky's nipples. He moved back and Kathy repeated the process but she slid her hands down Becky's ass and cupped her asscheeks.

"You have a landing strip. It will have to go. Bare pussy, do you understand?"

"Yes." Becky replied.

"Get up on the table, Becky." Kathy directed. "On your back."

Becky climbed up on the table and Kathy pulled Becky's ankles until her ass was at the edge of the table. Kathy instructed Becky to lift her legs and place her ankles on the tables edge. Once Becky was in position, Kathy pushed Becky's knees apart so that her pussy was now open to everyone's view.

"As we said, both men and women will dominate you in this office. We want to be sure," Scott said. "Slave, eat Becky's pussy until she comes."

Ginny, hearing the command, moved from her kneeling position and crawled towards Becky's open pussy. Kneeling, she lowered her face to Becky's pussy and began to lick slowly up Becky's slit, sucking her clit into her mouth. It didn't take long for Ginny's efforts to have an effect on Becky as she lifted her hips and ground her pussy into Ginny's mouth. Ginny, concentrating on Becky's clit, made Becky cum quickly. Ginny dutifully licked up all of Becky's juices and slowly licked Becky's slit and clit before stopping. Neither woman was aware that Scott and Kathy had stripped.

Kathy climbed on the table and straddled Becky's shoulders, forcing her pussy into Becky's mouth. Scott told Ginny to suck his cock to get him hard. Ginny turned on her knees and opened her mouth to let Scott in. Ginny began to suck on Scott as Kathy was grinding her pussy against Becky's mouth. Scott pulled out and turned back toward Becky's spread legs and open pussy.

Scott placed the tip of his cock against Becky's pussy and pushed. Becky moaned as Scott pushed his cock into Becky. He was all the way in on the third thrust.

"Slave, lick my asshole while I'm fucking our new submissive."

Ginny moved behind Scott and spread his asscheeks to expose his asshole. She bent forward and began to lick Scott's asshole. It was a difficult task for Ginny because Scott was now pounding his cock into Becky, but Ginny did her best to keep her tongue in his asshole. When Scott began to cum, Ginny pressed her face against Scott's ass and drove her tongue in as deep as she could. A few minutes later, Kathy had cum in Becky's mouth.

Scott pulled out of Becky and told Ginny to clean him off. Ginny dutifully obeyed. Kathy was kneeling above Becky's face as Becky licked all of Kathy's juices from her thighs and pussy. When Kathy was licked clean, she got off the table. Scott's cock was now clean of cum.

"Looks like our new office submissive needs to be cleaned up. Slave, take care of that." Kathy ordered.

Without hesitation, Ginny stood and lowered her head to Becky's pussy. Ginny was determined to not only lick all of Scott's cum from Becky's pussy, but to make Becky cum. Ginny drove her tongue into Becky's pussy and licked as much cum as she could. She swallowed everything she licked up, making sure to run her tongue over Becky's clit each time. Becky began to squirm and she couldn't contain herself as she yelled out, "I'm cumming!"

Ginny gently licked Becky's clit as her orgasm began to ebb. Ginny looked up toward Becky as she continued to lick, ever so gently on Becky's clit. She could see Becky smiling.

"Well, I think we have a new submissive." Kathy said. "We will see you Monday. Slave will go over the actual work responsibilities. I don't think you're going to need any instruction in the submissive responsibilities. You both can leave. Slave, you have another video to make tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress Kathy."

Ginny and Becky left the conference room together after Becky had dressed. Ginny crawled and Becky walked behind her, looking at Ginny's ass. Ginny took Becky back to her cubicle and showed her where she would be working. Ginny opened her desk and got her keys and wallet and told Becky that she would go over everything on Monday when she actually started her new job.

"Don't you have a jacket or something to wear for your drive home?" Becky asked.

"No. I'm pretty much naked all the time. It just feels right, at least, to me it does."

"It helps you be submissive, right?" Becky asked.

"Actually, it helps me be a slave, which is what I want."

Ginny hugged Becky good bye and waited for Rachel. Ginny sat in her chair and spread her legs over the chair arms. Kathy came into her cubicle and stared at Ginny's spread legs.

"I'll never get tired of seeing you like this. I hope you tell Becky to do that."

"I will, Mistress."

"I think Becky will do just fine. I don't think she will ever be as kinky as you, but fine nonetheless. Good recommendation." Kathy said as she got up and patted Ginny's pussy. "More tomorrow." Kathy turned and left.

Ginny waited for Rachel, who came by a few minutes later to tell Ginny she had to take care of some family obligations and that she would see her tomorrow. Ginny got up from her chair and hugged and kissed Rachel good bye.

Ginny walked to her car. She didn't notice anyone in the parking lot and her drive home was uneventful. She pulled her car into her garage, noticing that Harriet Marks was walking her dog again. Ginny felt the tingle and knew what she was going do before she even did it.

Ginny opened her car door and walked out of the garage toward her mailbox. She waived at the startled Harriet as she retrieved her mail and walked back to the garage. She hit the down button by her back door and entered the house.

"Well, that's another neighbor who has seen me naked." Ginny said to herself. She wondered what, if anything, would come of it. Ginny didn't have to wait long to find out.

Ginny heard the doorbell ring and went to see who it was, although Ginny knew it was Harriet. When Ginny opened the door, Harriet was staring opened mouth at Ginny.

"Hi, Harriet. What can I do for you?" Ginny was surprised at how casual her response was. She didn't care that her tits and pussy were on display to her neighbor.

"Why are you naked? I mean, you drive to work naked! I saw you this morning! And now!" Harriet was breathing fast and Ginny thought she might pass out.

"Why don't you come in, Harriet and I will tell you why I'm naked. But, if you're a prude, Harriet, you should go home because you will be shocked by what you hear." Ginny didn't care if Harriet stayed or went, but she moved away from the door and gestured to Harriet to enter her home.

Hesitating slightly, Harriet took a step inside and Ginny closed the door behind her. The pair walked into Ginny's living room. Ginny asked Harriet to sit on the couch while Ginny sat in the leather chair. Once they were settled, Ginny lifted her legs over the arms of the chair. Harriet stared at Ginny's pussy.

"Why are you doing this?" Harriet asked.

Ginny then spent the next half hour explaining her history of submission. She told the truth whenever Harriet asked a question.

"In your, uh, bottom?"

"You can say ass or asshole, Harriet."

"It's just, well, like you are doing things I only dream about." Harriet said. "My husband, Ted, is pretty, well, predictable. Could we talk more sometime? I have to get dinner ready and Ted plays golf tomorrow. I would like to hear more, if you don't mind."

"No, not at all. Come by anytime."

Ginny said goodbye to Harriet and went into the kitchen to make her dinner. Rachel had called before Ginny went to bed and said that she would be over tomorrow. Ginny was glad that Rachel would be there. Ginny only felt alive if she was naked in front of people. Her mental conversion to her status as a sex slave was complete.

Just before noon the next day, Jonathan called. He had information about the auction and wanted to go over the details. Jonathan said that he and Grace would be over shortly. Ginny wished that Rachel would arrive so that she could hear the details of the auction. When the doorbell rang, Ginny was pleased that her wish was granted. Rachel stood in the doorway.