Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you're here. Jonathan has details about the auction and will be over shortly and I was really hoping you would be here." Ginny exclaimed.

Rachel hugged Ginny and they went into the living room to wait for Jonathan and Grace. While they waited, Ginny told Rachel about her neighbor coming over.

"Another submissive?" Rachel asked.

"I'm not so sure. Just someone who wants to have more passion in their life." Ginny replied.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Jonathan and Grace had arrived. Grace proceeded Jonathan through the door and hugged Ginny. Jonathan always hugged Ginny and squeezed her naked ass whenever he saw Ginny. But Ginny was in a playful mood and she bent over and put her hands on her knees so Jonathan could have a proper feel.

"I am going to miss this ass." Jonathan said as he squeezed both of Ginny's ass cheeks and finished with a sharp slap across Ginny's ass.

Grace and Jonathan greeted Rachel as the four friends sat down, Ginny in her chair with her legs draped over the arms.

"Well, everything is all set. We ran into a bit of a problem with location. The catering hall that Robert and Ellen own has been booked solid." Jonathan said.

"Well, that's good for Robert and Ellen." Ginny remarked.

"Yes, it is." said Grace. "But, not so good if you want to auction a sex slave." Grace laughed.

"Fortunately," Jonathan continued, "we have three weeks from today all set. The hall is available then."

How many people will be there, Jonathan?" Rachel asked.

"Close to a hundred. Not all will be bidding on Ginny's services. Some, like your co-workers, will just be there to add to Ginny's humiliation, but more than likely they won't be doing any serious bidding. But, some newer faces will be there and I am led to believe that those new people will be very active in the bidding."

"Ginny, are you still certain you want to do this?" Grace asked.

"More than ever. Mentally, I have already become a slave."

Rachel told Jonathan and Grace about the neighbor.

"You answered the door naked?" Grace asked.

"Yes and I sat in this chair just as I am now."

"That's my Ginny." Rachel said laughing.

Jonathan began to describe the set up for Ginny's auction. "The actual sale is all planned. We know how Ginny will be displayed."

"How?" Rachel asked.

"Now, now." Grace laughed. "We have to have some secrets and mystery."

"We just have to figure out how we want our Ginny displayed during the preview. We have done stocks and some other things. But, we need to do something different, something that exposes all her holes and her tits." Jonathan explained.

"Why can't we have her in two positions, you know, change positions half way through?" Rachel asked.

Jonathan thought for a moment before replying. "Standing spreadeagled leaves her pretty exposed. Then the stocks would leave her pussy and asshole available for inspection and use."

"We could have her perform with someone." Grace said.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"Let's have suck someone off. Or better, have her take a cock in each of her holes, to show just how compliant she is."

Ginny listened to the discussion. She realized that the people talking were referring to her as a commodity about to be sold. She slipped easily into the comfort of subspace as it was decided that Ginny would take three different cocks, one in each hole after the preview and before the actual auction. Jonathan and Grace agreed to drive Ginny to the auction.

"Well, that takes care of everything. Ginny is going to sold as a sex slave for a period of one year. There will be three periods when Ginny will be returned for a welfare check. No permanent markings, but Ginny can be pierced." Jonathan said. "Any questions?"

Everyone looked at Ginny, who was still sitting in the leather chair with her legs spread over the arms, her pussy fully exposed. Ginny was breathing hard, her tits lifting and falling with each breath.

"This is going to happen, isn't it? Ginny is going to be somebody's slave for one year. We can only imagine what your going to be put through." Grace said.

Ginny paused before looking at Grace, then Rachel before responding. "I can't wait."

"It looks like we are all set." Jonathan said. "Grace, we should go."

"What? You mean Ginny isn't going to eat my pussy? We won't see her for a year, and no one eats pussy like Ginny. You like fucking her in her ass so don't tell me that you won't miss that!"

Everyone laughed at Grace's remark but it was Rachel who stood up and began to undress.

"Grace, why don't you strip and take Ginny's place on the chair. I'm going to suck Jonathan's cock until he is nice and hard so he can really have a go at Ginny's ass."

Grace stripped as Ginny got off the chair and knelt on the floor. Grace sat down in front of Ginny and lifted her legs over the arms of the chair. Ginny crawled toward Grace and began to lick her slit. Rachel was on her knees helping Jonathan out of his pants and underwear before taking his cock in her hand and guiding it into her mouth.

Grace was beginning to feel the effect of Ginny's licking and when Ginny sucked Grace's clit into her mouth, Grace ground her hips into Ginny's face and let out a long moan.

Jonathan looked at Ginny's upturned ass as she licked his wife to orgasm. "I'm going to miss fucking that ass so I'm going to fuck her nice and slow."

Jonathan moved behind Ginny, his cock erect and glistening with Rachel's saliva. Without any lube, Jonathan pushed the head of his cock into Ginny's asshole. True to his word, Jonathan pushed his cock slowly into Ginny's asshole. Rachel walked over and knelt next to Jonathan. She told Jonathan to pull back as she squeezed some lube on her hand. When Jonathan pulled back, she spread the lube over Jonathan's cock.

"We wouldn't want to damage the goods, now, would we?" Rachel said. She slapped Ginny's ass as she instructed Ginny to continue licking Grace.

Jonathan plunged into Ginny's asshole as Ginny licked Grace.

"Where do want to cum, Jonathan?" Rachel asked.

"How about in your mouth, Rachel?"

"Oh, you are so naughty, Jonathan."

Jonathan gave two deep thrusts into Ginny's asshole before he pulled out and turned toward Rachel. Rachel opened her mouth but not in time as Jonathan began to cum and his first blast of cum hit Rachel in her face. Rachel was able to get her mouth over Jonathan's cock to swallow the rest. Jonathan slapped Ginny's ass and told her to lick the cum from Rachel's face. Ginny obeyed and when she had finished, there was no trace of cum on Rachel's face.

The four relaxed for a short time after the sexual activity. Jonathan and Grace left a short time later.

"We probably will not see you until auction night." Grace said as they left. "We will take you, if you want."

"That would be good." Ginny replied.

Rachel and Ginny returned to the living room, after Grace and Jonathan left, and sat next to each other on the couch.

"You know, for an older man, Jonathan has a very nice cock." Rachel exclaimed.

Ginny laughed at the remark. "Well, you did get him nice and hard but the ass fucking felt good. I liked licking the cum from your face."

Rachel pushed Ginny down onto the floor and spread her legs. "Speaking of cumming, why don't you put that mouth of yours to work on my pussy."

Ginny willingly obeyed.

Ginny returned to work and spent the next week helping Becky acclimate herself to her new job. Ginny was naked, but Becky remained clothed. Ginny watched Becky be submissive for the first hour of the work day. She served coffee and pastry to the staff who made certain to feel Becky's pussy, ass and tits. But at the end of the hour, it was back to work.

Ginny stayed home the next week and handled the things she had to do to get the house ready for her one year absence. She had heard from friends, either saying goodbye or saying they would be there at the auction. She had dinner at her parents house, the only time she was dressed. There was little discussion about Ginny's plans.

One week before the auction, Ginny was going to spend Monday at the office and then prepare herself to be sold. She had an appointment at Barbara's salon for her waxing, and Ginny smiled knowing that Barbara would probably paddle her after the waxing. Everything else was done.

When Ginny got to the office the last day, she was surprised to see Becky in the office before her. Becky was naked and was sitting in Ginny's chair. She was surprised by Ginny's appearance but when she saw Ginny, she leaned back in the chair and spread her legs over the arms.

"They want me to be naked all the time I'm in the office and if anyone comes into the cubicle, I have to spread my legs in the "Ginny position." That's what Ms. Bossert calls it."

"I guess I'm now famous!" Ginny laughed. "You ok being naked all the time?"

"Oh, yes. I had to service all the women last Friday." Becky offered as she leaned toward Ginny. "That Miranda and her strap on are really something. I think that was the strongest cum I've ever had!"

"When do the guys get you?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know, although Mr. Hughes has been in each of my holes. It's really been great. Thanks for recommending me. I love it here." Becky gushed as the two naked women headed toward the conference room.

After setting up the coffee, both Ginny and Becky assumed their slave positions on the floor; Ginny knelt and put her hands behind her head with her legs spread but Becky was kneeling in the head down ass up position.

"I see they changed that." Ginny remarked.

Becky said she liked this position and it was agreed that seeing her pussy and asshole was humiliating for Becky and exciting for the staff.

The employees all arrived and were seated around the conference table.

Scott Hughes, the office manager, addressed the group. "This will be Ginny's last day. We all know what she is going to be doing and we have all been invited to watch the event next Friday, if you can make it." There was a ripple of excitement after the announcement. Scott continued. "So for today, let's watch our new submissive make our slave cum. Slave, get on the table, knees up and spread wide."

"Yes, Master Scott." Ginny replied as she stood and lifted her leg onto the table, making sure that she showed her pussy and asshole to the three other men in the room.

Ginny slid her knees back and apart as Becky pulled Ginny closer to the edge of the table and lowered her head to Ginny's pussy. Ginny turned her head so she could see Rachel as Becky began to lick Ginny's slit.

Kathy Bossert was behind Becky, holding a flexible leather paddle. Kathy brought the paddle down on Becky's ass, hitting Becky's left ass cheek then the right. By the time Becky had been paddled 10 times, Ginny could feel her orgasm building. She grabbed hold of Becky's hair and thrust her hips up toward Becky's mouth. Ginny moaned loudly as she came.

"I wish we weren't so busy today, but our slave girl will be in the room the entire day, so if you do have time, feel free to use her in any way you wish. Ok, let's get to work." Kathy ordered, and the staff left the conference room.

Despite the temptation to use Ginny, only Doug came by to spank Ginny with his hand as she bent over the table. Rachel came by after the spanking and ran her fingers through Ginny's slit.

"Just checking on you." She said to Ginny.

By the day's end everyone had left the office and only Ginny and Rachel were left.

"I'll walk you down," Rachel said.

Ginny, naked, walked a bit behind Rachel as they went to their cars.

"Will I see you this weekend?" Ginny asked.

"Not tomorrow, but maybe Sunday. I have plans to see my dad."

Ginny realized she didn't know anything about Rachel's past or her family.

"Do you have a large family?"

"No. Just my Dad. My mother passed away a few years ago. No brothers or sisters. Dad is fine. Still works. So I'm looking forward to having dinner with him."

Ginny smiled at Rachel, hugged her then got in her car and drove home.

Ginny spent the next week taking care of her affairs. Thursday night she went to see Barbara for her waxing. Barbara knew of Ginny's plans and would be at the auction. At the end of every waxing session, Barbara always took her paddle to Ginny's ass. With Ginny in the ass up head down position on the table, Barbara removed the last bit of hair from Ginny's asshole and then applied the paddle 10 times. This time, however, Barbara softly rubbed Ginny's ass when she had finished. Ginny was purring as Barbara's fingers from Ginny's ass to the space between Ginny's legs.

"Let's make sure I got everything." Barbara said. "Spread your legs wider."

Ginny complied and Barbara began to rub Ginny's clit, quickly making Ginny cum.

Afterwards, Barbara asked Ginny if she was excited or nervous about the auction.

"No, not really. I am looking forward to it. I really want this."

"I'm looking forward to watching. Do you know how many people will be there and how you're going to be previewed?"

"About 200 and some. Stocks, I think, and getting fucked in my three holes."

"Hey, you've got to show your buyer want you can do." Barbara laughed as she helped Ginny off the table.

They hugged before Ginny left. Ginny decided not to put on her jacket as she walked to her car. Ginny was determined that for the next year, she would always be naked.

Ginny spent the day of the auction getting ready. She took a long bath and gave herself two enemas. She knew she would be fucked in the ass but she had no idea if she would have to accommodate fingers, fists or a dildo in her asshole. She applied her makeup, fixed her hair and waited for Jonathan and Grace to pick her up. She thought about Mike, Rachel, and all of the people who had taken part in her submissive activities. Soon, she would be the property of one person who could do with her whatever they pleased. The thoughts she was having began to make her wet.

Ginny was naked and waiting inside the foyer of her house when Jonathan and Grace arrived. But she was surprised to see Grace get out of the car and walk toward the front door. She could see through the curtain that Grace was carrying a small bag in her hand. Ginny opened the door and was going to step outside when Grace stopped her.

"Just a moment, Ginny." Grace said as she walked past Ginny into the house. "Your slavery begins now."

Grace reached into the bag and withdrew a leather collar that she fastened around Ginny's neck. Once the collar was secure, Grace reached into the bag and took out two wrist cuffs which she placed on Ginny's wrists. Grace placed her hands on Ginny's shoulders and turned her around. Grace took hold of Ginny's wrists and pulled them behind Ginny's back, then clipped the cuffs together. Grace turned Ginny around so that she was facing her. From her pocket, Grace pulled out a leather leash which she attached to the collar.

"All ready." Grace said.

"The keys are on the side table." Ginny said as Grace picked up the keys and took hold of the leash and led Ginny outside, locking the door as they went. Grace led Ginny to the back door of the car, opened it and Ginny got in. Grace shut the door and walked to the other side and got in the back seat with Ginny.

"I hope you are ready because there is no going back." Jonathan said.

"No, no going back, Jonathan." Ginny replied.

As Jonathan backed the car out of Ginny's driveway, Grace told her to spread her legs. Grace ran her hand over Ginny's pussy.

"Well, you were right, Jonathan. She's wet." Grace announced.

"I would still use some lube." Jonathan replied.

Grace took a small jar from the bag and unscrewed the top. She put lube on her fingers and began to apply it to Ginny's spread pussy. When Grace pushed three fingers inside Ginny's warm pussy, Ginny let out a moan and jerked her head back.

"Sounds like Ginny is enjoying that." Jonathan laughed.

Grace stopped her ministrations but told Ginny to keep her legs spread.

"Honey, we will lube your asshole when we get there." Grace said as she sat back in her seat, keeping her left hand on Ginny's thigh.

When they arrived at the catering hall, Jonathan parked near the side door and Grace and Jonathan led Ginny into the hall. Robert and Ellen George, who owned the catering hall and had bought Ginny the first time she was auctioned, were standing on a stage set up in the middle of the large hall.

"The guest of honor has arrived." Ellen said as she placed a paddle and whip on a table that was a few feet away from a set of stocks.

Grace led Ginny up onto the stage as Robert and Ellen talked quietly.

"People should be arriving and gathering in reception. How should we proceed, Jonathan?" Robert asked.

"The inspection of Ginny will be first. That should last about an hour. Anyone who wants to spank or whip the slave may do so, limited, of course. Fingers and dildos will be allowed in any hole. Do we have a drawing set up for the three people who will get to use the slave sexually?" Jonathan questioned.

"I can answer that." Ellen said. "I have three bowls in reception marked mouth, pussy and asshole. Guests write their name on a slip of paper and drop it into the bowl of their choice. Or, they can enter all three, but they only get to use one of her holes."

"Excellent!" Jonathan said.

"Did you bring the device for the auction?" Robert asked.

"It's in the trunk. Grace will go get it after we get the slave into the stocks."

Ginny couldn't hear the conversations. Her mind had already drifted into subspace and the fact that Grace was gently rubbing her clit made concentrating on anything difficult.

"I think it's time." Ellen said as she looked at her watch.

"Right." Jonathan said. "Robert, would you give me a hand getting her into the stocks?"

"Absolutely."

Robert and Jonathan got up on the stage and removed the cuffs from Ginny's wrists. Robert removed the collar from Ginny's neck and placed it on the table. Grace had left the stage after patting Ginny on the ass and left the hall through the side door. Robert led Ginny by the elbow toward the stocks. Ellen had already raised the top portion, waiting for Ginny to approach.

"In you go." Robert ordered.

Ginny bent down and placed her head and hands into the device. Ellen quickly closed the top portion and locked it. Ginny felt Jonathan and Robert pull her ankles apart, forcing Ginny to spread her legs. Ginny's ankles were cuffed and the cuffs were attached to eyebolts in the floor, preventing Ginny from closing her legs. Ellen then turned a knob on the side of the stocks, causing the top portion of the device to lower. Ginny's exposed pussy and asshole were now facing where the audience would gather.

Ginny could hear, but not see, as the audience and potential bidders entered the hall. It took twenty minutes for everyone to enter. Jonathan approached Ginny and spoke softly to her.

"There are 150 people staring at your pussy and asshole. We are going to start Ginny. Last chance to quit."

"No, I'm ready. Thank you, Jonathan." Ginny replied.

Jonathan then addressed the audience. "Good evening. We are going to begin. You are going to get an opportunity to sample some of the delights of our slave, Ginny, before our auction. There are implements on the table which you can use. No more than four strokes with the flexible paddle, two with the crop. Feel free to use your fingers in her holes or to play with her tits. She will not be gagged so you may ask her questions. There are three bowls on the platform by the steps. Each is marked with a label. If you would like a chance to fuck our slave before she is sold, drop your name in one of the bowls. They are marked pussy, ass, and mouth. You may only submit one slip. And remember, the rest of us will get to watch, so we hope your not shy. Let's begin."