Girl in the Wardrobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no clue how long she had waited. She guessed 30 minutes, but as a precaution she waited for, what she could only guess was 5 minutes more. Willing to proceed, she pushed the door open even more slowly and carefully than before. The dreaded click was thankfully quieter, and she was again thankful that the hinges did not squeak.

The corner of the bed came into view, and then more. She could see the vague shape of his body under the cover. The height of it indicated that he was laying on his side, but she could not see his head. Judging by the distance he was from the edge, she figured he was facing away from her.

She grabbed her backpack and carefully crawled out of the wardrobe. Her joints threatened to pop as she moved, and she resisted the urge to groan at the combination pain and relief of being able to move into a different position.

Standing slowly, she kept her eyes on him. His head came into view. 'Good. He's facing away.' She set her backpack down and turned to close the wardrobe door just as carefully as she had opened it.

She turned again, grabbed her pack and watched him while she stepped toward the doorway. At the last second she turned to leave and banged her head and knee on the door frame hard enough the shake the wall.

"Shi-" She slapped her hand over her mouth and quickly turned toward him, rubbing her knee with the meat of her palm that clutched her backpack.

'Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Dammit! Shit! Fuck! He's not moving! Why isn't he moving? How did he not hear that?'

She looked back and forth, indecisively, from him to the living room.

She wanted to leave, but, 'Seriously. Even a deep sleeper would have heard that.' She remembered the pill bottle, glanced at it, then back at him. She never saw how many he took and didn't know what they were.

'Oh, god. Please don't tell me he had a final wank before offing himself.' She looked through the doorway once more, then back at him. 'I can't just leave without being sure.'

She set her pack against the door frame, and after a second thought, switched it to hallway side for fuck knows why.

She snuck over and picked up the pill bottle. She looked at the label but it was too dark to make out any words. 'Need light.' She looked into the bathroom. 'No. Too close.' She almost scampered to the guest bathroom, closed the door just short of latching and turned the light on.

"Gah! Fuck!" she said quietly, temporarily blinded by the light. "God, dammit!" She rubbed her eyes and blinked repeatedly until she could see again. She looked at the prescription label. It was called something she was not even going to attempt to pronounce.

"Instructions... Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before bed. Okay. No problem." She opened the bottle and looked inside. It looked nearly full. Her sigh of relief was lost in her heavy breathing. "Oh, thank god."

She looked at the side effects for good measure. "Side effects may include dizziness, drowsiness, strange dreams, nausea." She stopped reading the extensive list. 'Okay. Okay. They just knocked him out cold. Nothing to worry about.'

She turned off the bathroom light. 'And I'm blind again.' Finding the knob, she opened the door went back to his room, eyes wide open. She returned the bottle to its place and stared at him.

Extending an index finger, she slowly moved it toward him and softly poked his shoulder. Nothing. She poked again, slightly harder. Nothing. She internally debated what she was thinking of doing next, and then proceeded to push his shoulder a few inches with her finger. His body moved back into place, but he was not roused at all.

'Dude's really out.' Her stomach growled again. 'Yeah. I was thinking the same thing.' Much calmer, she turned and headed to the kitchen, glancing back once.

'Get anything new, last night?' She opened the fridge. 'Bright light!' She blinked a few times and looked inside.

'Awesome! More sandwich meat!' She immediately grabbed it and opened it, peeled off two slices and stuffed them into her mouth. 'So good... Bread's almost gone, though. Not that it matters, I guess.' She closed the package and returned it to its place.

'Bag of baby carrots. Meh. Better than nothing.' She took a couple and palmed them until she was finished with the meat. 'Milk.' She set the carrots on the counter and walked back down the hall for her backpack.

He still hadn't moved. She grabbed her pack and returned to the kitchen, took out her cup, reminded herself that she had not actually peed in it, and then poured herself some milk. A swallow washed down the meat, and then she ate the carrots.

She grabbed the box of cereal from the top of the fridge and shook it lightly, judging that it was about half full. "Good enough.' She carefully opened it and unfolded the noisy plastic bag, reached in and grabbed a neat handful. After funneling that into her mouth and eating it, she grabbed one more and did the same.

Another swallow of milk, and then reclosed the bag and box and put it back. She grazed a little while longer from his fridge and cabinets, and then washed her cup, rinsed her mouth out, drank some water, and put the cup back in her pack.

Sufficiently full, she wondered what she would do next.

'I don't actually have leave, now. I assume he'll be out a while.' She walked back toward the bedroom. 'I did want to trim the ol' muff down. Probably better do it while I have the chance. May not get another any time soon.'

She gave him another test poke. Nothing. She turned on his bathroom light, watching him for a reaction. Nothing. She looked in the bathroom for some electric clippers and quickly found them on the counter.

'Cordless. Excellent. And probably noisy.' Turning the light back off, she moved to the guest bathroom, turned that light on, shut the door, and took off her shorts and panties. She lifted the toilet lid, straddled the seat, far back against the upright lid, and set the clippers to the shortest cut possible.

The room hummed with the buzzing of the clippers. The tone changed as it pushed through her carpet of pubic hair. Swipe after swipe, gravity depositing it into the water below, she exposed the skin to the cool air. Careful around the lips.

She stood and placed a foot on the seat, allowing easier, though still awkward, access to the areas further back, while still hovering directly over the bowl. She ran her fingers over every surface, checking for missed hairs, and after finding none, she knelt on the floor, took off her shirt, and positioned herself to trim one armpit, and then the other.

She was about to turn off the device, but then figured that she might as well trim down her leg hairs as well. Completing that, she turned off the clippers.

Checking carefully, she made sure none of her hair was left in the teeth of the device, and then set it back to its original length. She dusted hairs from the seat into the bowl, dampened a couple of squares of toilet paper, and then wiped over the surrounding floor.

Satisfied that everything was cleaned up, she flushed all the evidence away. As she was about to put a foot into her panties, she paused, as a thought pulsed a wave of electricity from her freshly trimmed pussy.

She lowered her bare foot and dropped the panties back onto the floor. Did she dare? After the trim, she was even more naked than she had been the day before, in this stranger's house, and this time, he was in it with her.

Clippers in hand, she turned off the light and stepped into the hallway. Her heart beat a little faster with the excitement. Her body tingled with a heightened sensitivity to the cool air against her warm skin and the carpet beneath her feet.

Her skin briefly tightened into goosebumps. Her nipples stiffened so much that she was actually impressed by it.

She stared into the dark bedroom, barely able to see anything, and step by step, moved closer to the unsuspecting man. What would he do if he did wake up to find a naked young woman standing next to his bed? What would she do, for that matter?

She turned on his bathroom light and returned the clippers to the proper location. She wanted to be able to see, but she didn't want the full brightness the of light shining out, so she closed the door just enough, and then stood next to his bed, mindlessly stroking the expanse of skin below her belly button.

She took the corner of the blanket and carefully pulled it up and over and down, exposing his shoulders... arms... back. She took a couple of steps to the left to pull the cover further, bringing his very nice ass into view. His upper thighs.

Returning to her original spot, she reached out her left hand, letting it hover apprehensively over his shoulder a moment, before lowering to make contact with his skin. Another wave poured over her and she gasped. Realizations rushed through her mind.

'I'm naked in a stranger's house. He's right in front of me. He's naked. He doesn't know I'm here. I'm touching a naked man. I'm naked and touching a naked man. He doesn't know and can't do anything about it. I'm fucking pulling him onto his back and he's not waking up. This is so illegal. I'm staring at his dick. I'm about to molest an unconscious man.'

She looked at his face. He looked sweet. Harmless.

A lot of the girls, that she'd hung out with on the streets, had bad experiences with guys. A lot of them had an underlying hatred and condemned all males for the actions of some. She knew better. Maybe she was lucky. Who knows.

Granted, she didn't really know this guy, but nothing that she did know bothered her. She ran her fingers across his forehead, as if to brush aside strands of hair.

"Why are you alone," she asked quietly. She brushed his cheek with the back of her fingers.

In spite of her lack of condemnation, she still had always kept her emotional distance from guys. Given her life, her nature, she knew there was no long-term hope for the kind of relationship she wanted. She moved her fingertips across his lips. She'd never even kissed a boy.

She'd never experienced so much as a hug that she felt was truly meaningful, even though she'd been hugged before, typically by the good foster parents. Right now, though, this guy was not going anywhere. Right now, she was not going anywhere.

She gently held the right side of his face with her left and leaned over, eyes darting from his lips to his closed eyes and back, until she closed them and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him lightly once, and then again a bit firmer and longer.

She had no idea what a good kiss was, or if she was doing it correctly, but it didn't matter with him. He was not going to judge her. It was not a bad first kiss, to her. Some girls are not that lucky.

She lifted a couple of inches from his face, looked at his closed eyes and softly said, "I'm gonna play with your dick now. Okay?"

She said it rather casually, but once the words were out, the reality of it hit. As a stalling tactic, she ran her fingers from his face to his chest and down.

'I'm really going to do this,' she thought, surprised with herself. She didn't think that she would be this hesitant. Over his stomach. Along the faintly visible line of trimmed hair leading straight into the equally trimmed patch of darkness immediately above his limply resting penis.

She decided to stop thinking about it just in time for her finger to travel along his soft length. It was not exactly cool to the touch, but she had expected it to feel warmer than it did. She lifted it by the circumcised head. It had a bit more weight to it than she thought it would. She laid it on his abdomen.

The sight of his balls contrasted with her understanding of them, making her find them both weird and beautiful. She wondered if guys thought the same thing about pussies.

She guided the fingers of her left hand between his legs and under his scrotum, scooping it up, wiggling her fingers up and down so that it rolled back and forth in her hand. She noted how the testicles moved within the pouch of skin.

For an instant, she imagined herself in a morgue handling a cadaver, but quickly put the thought out of her mind. He was very much alive. He was asleep, but alive, and she wondered if she could arouse him. Well... part of him, anyway.

She moved her hand to his dick and wrapped her fingers around the soft shaft. It was longer than the width of her palm. "Wow," she whispered, calmly.

She squeezed it a few times, as one might a stress toy. It amused her that the comparison was, in many ways, appropriate.

She held it straight up and began slowly pumping it up and down. A minute passed, but there was no change. She switched to her right hand, so her left could fondle his balls. Another minute, but still nothing. She knew what the next step was.

She'd imagined giving blowjobs before. Sometimes she thought about it while she masturbated. The idea appealed to her, but she hesitated again. It was another line that you couldn't cross back over.

She didn't have much of value in her life, so she found value in her experiences. Especially doing things for the first time. All she really had was her memories, and you didn't get second chances at first times. She looked over to his sweet face.

'You'll never know how much I'm honoring you, guy.'

She lowered her head and engulfed his. It felt like it filled half of her mouth, but it may have been a trick of the mind, since it was a sensation that she'd never previously experienced. She angled her head to the right and twisted his dick to the left until the upside down V rested against her tongue.

She used her tongue to press the head against the roof of her mouth. She massaged it. She pushed it between her cheek and her teeth. She carefully tried to swallow it like Jell-O. The softness tricked her body and mind into thinking it was food, so she did not gag, in spite of the size.

The feel of it in the top of her throat sent a pulse of electricity outward from her pussy, then she inhaled suddenly through her nose as warmth cascaded over her chest and face, inciting a small moan.

She released his balls and rubbed her nipple stiff again. Rolling and tugging as her throat contracted and relaxed around him. She let go of him and pressed her lips firmly against his groin, letting the entirety fill her mouth, barely muffling a small moan.

She lifted her head away, his cap briefly wedged behind her tongue, stretching him just a little, until it pulled free, and he snapped like a weakly pulled rubber band being released.

She wanted to feel his balls in her mouth, and so made it happen. She stuffed them in with care and rolled them with her tongue, as best she could.

She put her right hand between her legs and felt her warmth and wetness, rubbing herself until her fingers were coated. She released his balls and stepped sideways to his face.

"Maybe this will help you," she whispered, and then ran her soaked fingers across his lips and under his nose. She kissed his wet lips, tasting herself, and then moved to his ear, taking his length into her left hand.

"Get hard for me," she whispered, pumping his dick. "I wanna see you hard. Show me how long you really are." She licked the shell of his ear. "Come on. I want to feel you grow in my hand. I want it in my mouth. Fill my mouth with it."

She felt her grip begin to fill. "That's it," she encouraged, then looked over to watch. "Get hard so I can suck you properly. So you can feel my lips around your cock."

She completely lost her train of thought and her eyes widened, becoming mesmerized as he grew straighter, higher, and wider. Her thumb lost contact with the other fingers, and her hand suddenly looked so much smaller in comparison.

'That's gotta be at least 8 inches.'

He made a sound, and she gasped, startled. She let go of him and froze, staring at his still-closed eyes. His head moved a little. 'Eep!'

"Just a dream," she whispered. 'Stupid!' She quickly reached for the bathroom door knob and pulled it a little further closed to reduce the light shining in the bedroom.

She waited, but he did not stir again. She returned to his... impressively freestanding dick and felt it up and down with her fingers, disappointed that she could not see it as clearly as she would have preferred. She was amazed that this firm rod was the same squishy skin tube that she had flopped across his stomach.

She licked him from base to tip. It covered so much more of her tongue now. The ridge of the cap was so much firmer. She opened her mouth and engulfed it once more. She noted the different position that her jaw was forced to take. She no longer felt like she would be able to swallow him. Her mouth felt so much fuller.

Her head began bobbing up and down without conscious instruction. The sensation of his firmness sliding over her tongue. His head occasionally brushing against the back of her mouth. The feel of her lips stretching just enough to accommodate him.

The fingers of her left hand found her pussy and rubbed. Separated. Entered. A moan escaped. She willed herself to not make any noises, but occasionally failed. She glanced over at him. He was motionless.

Her fingers plunged deeply, forcing her to remove him or risk trying to suffocate. She breathed deeply.

'Oh, god, I want this inside me.' She just had to know what it felt like.

She moved around to the foot of the bed and carefully climbed on. She crawled on her hands and knees, over his legs, brushing her face against his cock, making the head slide down her chest, between her breasts. Her skin twitched as it tickled her belly.

She raised her body upright and then leaned backward, supported by her left arm. Her right hand grabbed his shaft just below the head, and she rubbed him against her clit. She rolled her hips, sliding him along the length of her folds. She failed even more to remain silent.

She pressed him further, but she was not yet wide enough for him. She massaged her hole wider, and her juices covered him, and then he slipped in. Her mouth opened wide and she inhaled deeply. 'Oh my god.'

Her walls were pushed wider open as his head traveled through her, pressing firmly against the entire surface. She pulled off of him a little, and then pushed him in a little further. Out a little. In a little deeper still. She pushed down on him as far as she dared, and then just unabashedly fucked herself with him.

Her mind occasionally displayed quick flashes of pornos she'd watched of women pounding themselves onto dildos attached to walls or tables by suction cups. She finally knew what they were experiencing. She understood their pleasure. Their knowledge was hers, now.

'Wha?' She opened her eyes. 'No.' She was using him like an inanimate object. Like he was nothing but a length of rubber. She didn't stop moving, but she looked at his face, reminding herself that he was a person. She shifted her position to hover over his torso, and then continued moving back and forth around his cock.

She pressed her open lips partially against his chest, breathes passing through the spaces between their skin. She kissed his chest.

She needed to move faster, but she didn't want to start rocking the bed much more than she already was. ... But she needed to move faster. 'Oh, god, please don't wake up.' She picked up speed, and it felt so good. 'More.'

His head moved a little, and there was a slight change in her rhythm. He was moving his hips, though not much. She continued.

His hands fidgeted briefly, and then his thrusts increased in depth. As gracefully as she could manage, she caressed the side of his face, and tried to calm him.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Go back to sleep." Her words came out rather... bumpy.

Suddenly, hands were on her hips, and he was thrusting faster, matching her speed, but they were not in synch, so she stopped.