Girl in the Wardrobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He's fucking me. I'm... actually having sex. For real.'

She moved up just far enough to kiss his lips. "Keep going," she whispered.

"You're so beautiful," he half muttered.

It startled her, and she watched his face cautiously. He seemed to still be asleep. He must be dreaming. It might be best to feed the dream.

"Fuck me harder. Please," she said quietly. Nothing. She kissed him again. "Tell me I'm beautiful and fuck me harder."

He mumbled incoherently, but he most assuredly increased his speed. She dropped her head onto his chest, and her sounds flowed. It was all she could do to keep them relatively quiet.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!" Everything around her closed in. Her body tensed. She stopped breathing.

...

"Gaaaaaaahh!" Her world expanded in an instant, letting her breath again.

She almost didn't hear his light grunt over her panting. Her eyes widened. "Wait!" With a speed she didn't know she possessed, she lunged forward. His quick slide out sent one last shock of pleasure through her, but she willed herself to ignore it, so that she could back up again. She reach between her legs and grabbed his shaft, holding his length along her pussy and ass.

She was almost laying on her arm, holding his pulsating cock in her grasp, keeping him aimed, as best she could, as each surge of semen flowed through him, sending faint, tell-tale vibrations out to her fingers, followed soon by the hot kiss as it landed between her shoulders. The middle of her back. Her lower back. Her tail bone.

His hands were trying to reach his dick, but her thighs kept his arms from closing far enough. She slowly worked his shaft up and down for him, as a tender mercy, in spite of not being able to work his full length from that position. 'I'm sorry.' She kissed the center of his chest.

She stopped milking him, and then put her free hand across his forehead.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Go back to sleep. It's okay. Shhhh." He calmed down and stopped moving. She felt his dick start to get softer. She laid her head on his chest in a moment of relief. She listened to his heartbeat slow down. 'Oh, man, I hope you didn't overshoot my head.'

If she let go of his dick, it would definitely fall down between his legs and get cum on his sheets. She also had to be careful about the cum on her back. She reached her free hand around her back, as far up as she could, and used her index finger to push the wet, sticky globs down toward her ass. She needed to get the bulk of it on him instead of herself.

Her position had her ass spread far enough that the collected loads flooded directly over her anus and poured down her swollen lips. The sensation sent a rush through her, closing he eyes. 'Oh, my god. That feels so good. ... Come on. Gotta focus.'

Resisting her strong urge to rub it into her holes, she scraped the rest down and let it fall onto his trimmed hair. She carefully swung her left leg over and climbed off of the bed, her arm twisting into an awkward position with the need to keep hold of him.

She looked around helplessly. 'How am I going to clean this...' She paused, her right hand near enough to her face that she could see the light from the bathroom faintly glistening off the layer of cum on the finger. 'Oh. ... Right.'

She became keenly aware that she was about to taste cum for the first time in her life. There were girls who loved the taste. There were girls who hated it. And apparently, not all guys tasted the same. Not all guys tasted good.

She licked the length of her finger and held the residue in her mouth, examining the flavor. Salty. A little tangy. Not bad. She switched hands, holding him steady with her right, and started licking her left clean, scooping it off with her tongue.

Various thoughts went through her mind. She didn't consider it a good taste, exactly, but it was not unpleasant. Maybe it was a matter of mindset, or an acquired taste. As a bonus, she was getting more nourishment. He was unknowingly feeding her even more. She acknowledged this, and was grateful to him.

She lowered her head and began licking and sucking up the cum that covered him. She milked him properly for anything that remained inside. Her own residue combined with him and created a third flavor which tasted beautiful to her.

She ran her hands over his entire groin, checking for anything she might have missed. She felt for any dampness on the sheets between his legs. She ran her finger through his mat of hair. Everything seemed good, so she milked him one more time for good measure. All clear. She laid his mostly limp penis between his legs and pulled the covers back over him.

'I definitely need a shower.' She turned reached her arm through the partially opened doorway, flipped his bathroom light off, and then made her way to the guest bathroom where she washed off the drying film of his seminal fluid. After the shower, she dried herself, as she had the day before, taking care to erase or conceal all evidence of her presence.

Her mood grew a bit somber as she redressed herself in the clothes from the bathroom floor. She turned off the bathroom light, grabbed her backpack from the kitchen counter, and returned to his bedroom, taking a seat on the floor. She quietly unzipped her pack, took out her socks and shoes and put them on, then zipped her pack back up.

She stood and stared at his barely visible face a moment before turning the bathroom light back on and adjusted the door for the amount of light she wanted. She returned to him and set her backpack down against the bedside table as she knelt next to his head and rested her chin on the mattress.

"Hey." she said, quietly, then paused, searching for words. "I know that, technically, I've been stealing from you, but... I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you. ... Pretty sure, from a legal standpoint, I probably raped you, too. ... Crazy week, huh? It really meant something to me, just the same."

A tear welled up in her eye.

"All I did was take from you. I wish I could give you something in return, but I can't do that. I have to have never been here. I have to go away and leave you all alone again. I hope you remember your dream, after you wake up. That'll be something... maybe."

She captured the teardrop on the tip her finger before it traveled too far down her cheek.

"Here." She wiped the tiny pool of salty water across the line where his lips met. "You can keep a part of me with you, now. For a while at least."

Her next breath in shuddered slightly.

"I better eat at the burger place on the other side of town, tomorrow," she said, mostly to herself. She pondered her immediate future. "I guess I'll leave town, after lunch. I won't be able to handle sticking around. ... I'm gonna miss you, though. I hope you have a great life."

She raised up enough to give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Bye."

She grabbed her back pack, turned off the bathroom light, opened the door all the way, as he had left it, and let herself out the front door, locking it behind her.

She stepped forward in line, and the employee asked with a smile, "What would you like to order?"

"The 99 cent burger," she replied. "Nothing else, and for here," she added before he could ask if she wanted a drink or fries. She'd done this enough times to know exactly how it works.

She reached into her pocket for the change that she'd managed to collect that day. She had just enough to cover the ever-present tax, and still get a few pennies back. She handed it to him as he was telling her the total due. He took it, gave her the pennies she was owed, and said, "Should be about 5 minutes."

"Thanks." She stepped aside, but waited at the counter, watching the other employees at their tasks.

"I never thought I see you in a fast food place," he said the next customer.

"I just felt like something different, today."

"Like what," asked the employee.

"One of those salads with the chicken in it, I guess."

"Okay."

In casual interest, she looked over to the customer. 'Holy shit.' She smiled up at him, staring. Her heart instantly began pounding, initially with fear that she had been discovered, but that was quickly dismissed by rationality. He was standing right next to her.

She struggled to resist the urge to hug him.

He glanced at her, nodded a polite greeting and offered a courteous, "Hi," then looked forward again, to pay for his order.

"Hey," she offered back.

He glanced back, offering another quick nod and smile, while he waited for the pre-made salad to be retrieved from refrigeration.

The expression on his face changed to something of slight concern, and then she noticed out of her lower peripheral vision that he was crossing his hands in front of his hips.

She casually looked to see a rather distinct bulge in his jeans. A somewhat lengthy bulge. She looked forward and smiled to herself. 'Oh my god. I gave him a boner.'

She leaned onto the counter, her foot fidgeting with excitement. She buried her face in her left shoulder so no one, especially him, would see her inane grin.

"Here ya go," the employee said.

"Thank you." She heard a slight nervousness in his voice. The moving wind indicated that he had turned and walked away. She looked back and watched him try to inconspicuously hurry to the table in the corner.

"Here's your burger, ma'am," brought her attention back to the counter.

She took the wrapped food, thanked the employee, and headed to the corner table. She passed him and slid onto the bench opposite him, smiling at him.

He looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he replied, almost in the form of a question, after an uncertain pause.

"Mind if I eat with you?"

Another confused pause. "I guess not."

She unwrapped her burger, took a bite, and then watched him watch her chew for a few seconds.

"Do we... know each other," he asked, not because he thought they might, but instead to try to determine her motivation.

She shook her head. "I've just been visiting for a couple of weeks."

"Oh." He took another bite of his salad, still completely confused.

There was a silence as they both chewed.

"I was gonna head out, today, but I might hang around a little longer." She took another bite.

Looking at his salad, he gave an almost imperceptible nod of acknowledgment, and then scooped up some lettuce and a chicken cube onto his plastic fork.

"You doing anything later," she asked.

He dropped his chicken cube.