Girl Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" Cyril said, not sure what this had to do with him.

"And she want me go over there, feed her cat and water her plant," Sam continued.

"That's nice," Cyril said.

"And she got this big old bed," Sam whispered again.

"Oh yeah?" Cyril said, now starting to get the picture.

"And I'm thinking we been together while now, maybe we need make love, huh? What you think?" Sam said.

"Think that a good idea yeah," Cyril agreed.

"Now got you talking like a Cajun yeah," Sam giggled happily.

"I'm telling him tomorrow," Sam told her mother as they ate their dinner.

"Sam! Thought you done told him," her mother said.

"No, I ain't never said I told him," Sam denied.

The next afternoon, Cyril got into Sam's pickup truck, kissed her, then slid back across the bench seat and buckled up.

The drive to Donna's apartment took less than the duration of a song. Cyril was grateful because Sam liked popular music and thought Country music was boring. Music was their only disagreement so far.

They then walked up the two flights of stairs, to Apartment 3B. Sam fumbled with the keys until she finally got the door to unlock and let them into the cool dark interior.

She pressed against him and kissed him, using plenty of tongue. She rubbed his erection through his bargain brand blue jeans, moaning into his mouth.

Then, just before he was sure he'd blow a load into his boxers, she stopped and called for Donna's kitty.

"And here's Cleopatra," Sam said and dropped a can of cat food onto a saucer.

She took a spray bottle and walked around, misting Donna's three hanging plants, then emptied the bottle into two potted bushes.

Then she sat down on the couch and snuggled up against him.

"I love you so much, yeah, you the sweetest boy I done ever kissed," she said.

"And how many boys you kiss?" he teased.

"Let's see, hmm. You," she counted off on her fingers. "And um, then there was you, oh, and you."

"Well, let's see, I kissed you, and I kissed you, and you and you and only you," he admitted.

"Pretty eyes like them? Think you fibbing yeah," she said, kissing him softly.

The kiss grew in intensity and she moaned as he played with her small breasts.

Then she stopped him.

"Cyril, listen, I got me something tell you," she said.

She looked into his eyes and her brown eyes began to water.

"And I'm afraid tell you," she admitted.

She kissed him again, then sat back.

"But it ain't right I don't tell you," she whispered, looking at her lap.

"Just tell me," Cyril said. "I mean, we love each other, right? Whatever it is..."

"Need be quiet," she said softly and put her finger over his lips.

She sat quietly for such a long time that Cyril began to fidget.

"Guess I just need show you," she said in a whisper.

She got to her feet and slipped the half shirt up and off, exposing her cupcake sized breasts with large nipples to his gaze.

"God you're beautiful," Cyril praised, his cock beginning to rise.

"And," Sam said, unsnapping and unzipping her cutoff jeans.

Her pretty pink panties were a thong and she turned around and he was looking at her sweet, juicy rear end. She fumbled for a moment in the front of her panties, then turned back around.

Sam's face was a bright red and she slowly slid her panties down over her hips.

Cyril's cock was rock hard, throbbing and he wanted to unzip his cheap jeans and release his painful erection. The cheap canvas material was chafing his sensitive cock head.

She had no pubic hair and Cyril fought against the groan. When he looked up porn on the cheap laptop computer he'd salvaged from a pawn shop in Oldenburg, he loved seeing hairless pussies.

And then her cock came into view. And her hairless scrotum.

Cyril sat and looked at her cock and balls in stunned silence. His mouth hung open as he stared at the odd sight.

His girlfriend was the very picture of femininity. She loved pink everything. She even admitted she was saving up money to get her truck painted pink.

She stood at five feet four inches, had shoulder length red hair, cute freckles on her beautiful face and pale shoulders and arms. She had sweet B-cup sized breasts, a pale, soft belly, sweet hips, and a juicy rear end, and smooth, freckled legs.

And a pale white cock and pale white balls.

Cyril sat and just stared. Sam burst into tears then ran from the room.

A long moment passed, Cyril sitting and trying to understand what he'd seen.

Still confused, he got to his feet to look for Sam. Then he realized; his cock was still rock hard, being scraped by his cheap canvas jeans.

He peered into the first room and saw a child's bed and toys scattered around on the floor. She wasn't in that room, so he went to the next bedroom and found Sam, face down, cute ass sticking up, sobbing.

"Hey, why you crying?" he asked, crawling onto the bed.

"'Cause I'm in love with you and now you hate me yeah," she sobbed into the mattress.

"Sam, I don't hate you no," he said.

He rubbed up and down her soft, beautiful back, leaned over and kissed her shoulder.

"You ain't just saying that?" she asked and rolled slightly so she could see him.

He shook his head, still softly rubbing her back. He resisted the urge to grab a handful of her butt.

"I don't hate you, no," he said. "But I got, I mean, I'm real confused here."

She smiled softly and fully rolled over onto her side. Her cute peach sized breasts with the half dollar sized nipples were on view and his eyes looked at them.

Sam resisted the urge to put her arm across her breasts.

He looked at her soft, pale belly and her cute little nick of a belly button.

Then he looked at her hairless crotch, and her flaccid cock.

"When I was born, I was born Robert Samuel Duvalier, Junior," Sam whispered.

She took his hand and pressed his hand to her lips.

He lay down on his side, facing her.

She brought her face to his and they kissed, using plenty of tongue.

"Need take that off yeah," Sam whispered, tugging on the waistband of his jeans.

Cyril rolled off the bed and made Sam laugh as he clumsily tried to quickly undress. Finally he did and he rolled back onto the bed.

Her eyes opened wide at the sight of his erection. Then she smiled and again brought her face to his and they kissed. He rubbed his hand along her side, then pulled her close. Her sweet little breasts pushed into his chest.

"But even though I was born Sammy, see, my Daddy's Robert so they was all calling me Sammy, I knew something ain't right no," Sam continued her tale.

Cyril reached down and cupped her buttocks.

Then he felt it. Her cock began to grow. Slowly, it snaked along his sensitive belly, like a fat finger.

"And I loved getting in my momma's clothes and in her cosmetics," Sam continued her tale, in between tender kisses.

"A lot of kids do that," Cyril said.

"Yeah, but I was good at it," Sam said. "My momma said I put on make-up even better than she could."

She sucked on his tongue, then bent and licked on his throat for a moment.

"And my Daddy's taking me, throwing the football but I can't catch for nothing, and fishing, and I cried whole time because we was taking these poor fishies from their friends and families and my momma's telling him just let me be," Sam admitted.

Cyril could feel her cock beginning to lose some of its rigidity as she recalled her story.

Cyril suddenly remembered her Super Bowl story.

"That's why your dad didn't like you in your cheerleading outfit," Cyril blurted.

"Yeah, that why," Sam conceded.

Cyril rubbed his hand up and down her side, resting on her hip.

"Anyway, he been having an affair; he one of the supervisors over at King Sanitation and he's having him an affair with his secretary," Sam said. "Used to be a stripper over at Dead End, then she going try be all respectable."

She again kissed his hand, then bit down on one of his fingers playfully.

"Minute he leave, Cha! I'm in my dress quick as you can," Sam said. "We only doing it I ain't in school."

She laughed.

"How you think that go? One day I come in jeans and my Saints tee shirt, next day I'm there in dress?" she laughed.

"Beautiful like you? Yeah, I think it go," he said and they kissed.

"But minute I graduate, minute I start fixing go to school? We put me in as Sam and I'm a girl and that's that."

"And that's that," Cyril agreed.

They kissed some more and Cyril pulled her tightly against him.

Again, he felt her cock harden and she moaned happily into his mouth.

"Baby, I be back yeah; don't go nowhere," she husked, pushed him onto is back, then scampered off the bed.

A moment later, he heard a toilet flush and then, a still nude Sam ran back into the room, carrying a large bath towel.

Donna told me, 'you getting busy, you put down a towel yeah.' She don't want no mess clean up when she get back," Sam said and lay the towel down on the bed next to Cyril.

She then got onto the bed and leaned over and kissed him, using plenty of tongue.

"Oh you making me so happy yeah," she said, voice cracking.

Then she lay down, cuddled up against him.

He rolled over, holding her tightly against him and kissed her.

His cock rubbed against her silky smooth thighs and he fought hard against the urge to ejaculate. Then he felt her cock, felt the smooth hard flesh rub against his belly.

Cyril groaned and loosed a thick stream of semen onto her bare thighs.

Sam squealed as Cyril groaned. Then she burst out laughing. Happy peals of laughter.

"Oh, God Cyril, you so wonderful yeah," she gushed and kissed him.

Sam used her fingers to wipe Cyril's semen from her thighs, then licked her fingers clean.

Then they started kissing again and Cyril could feel her cock poking him in his belly. His own cock revived quickly and she moaned as she could feel his hard cock rubbing her thigh.

She then rolled away from him and pulled open a nightstand drawer.

"Donna said, oh, here it is, right here," Sam said, then froze as she felt Cyril's hand on her bare buttock.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as he massaged her nicely rounded backside.

She wiggled back closer to him, staying on her belly.

"Here, Donna says this real good for..." Sam said, blushing hotly.

She handed him a bottle of Astro-Glide.

Even though he'd never used the product before, Cyril knew he'd need to lubricate her first, before lubricating himself.

He kissed her a few more times, then got onto his knees.

Sam got onto her knees, put her shoulders to the bed, then reached back and pulled her buttocks apart.

Cyril squirted some lubricant on his fingers, then looked at her winking anus.

"Ah!" she gasped when he leaned over and tongued her anus first.

He wormed his tongue into her sweet hole, then sat back and ran the tips of his greasy fingers around her anus.

She groaned in pleasure as his fingers slowly pushed into her hole. The lubricant aided his progress and soon Cyril had his index and middle fingers deeply inside of Sam's hole. Just underneath, her balls and slender cock hung, balls tight and cock hard and dripping some of her pre-seminal fluid.

"Ah!" Sam cried out when she felt Cyril's other hand gingerly touching her scrotum.

She spread her thighs further apart to give him better access. He grew bolder in his touch and 'weighed' the sac with his hand.

"Uh!" she shuddered when he released the sensitive flesh.

Then he stroked up and down the length of her cock.

"Ah, oh God, you going make me..." she whined as he slid a third finger into her hole while his other hand played with her cock and balls.

Cyril wanted to grease up his cock, jam it into Sam's willing hole, and pound her hard and fast. His cock throbbed and drooled his excitement.

But he forced himself to slowly Grease up his cock, slowly pull his fingers from her, and slowly press the head of his cock to her anus.

Being slightly taller than her, it was a somewhat awkward angle, but he still forced himself to go slow as he pressed against her anus. Her fingers pulled harder at her fleshy buttocks and she twisted her head to look at him. Her warm brown eyes shone with her happiness.

Then he was inside of her. His cock head pushed past her sphincter and he was sliding deeper and deeper into her hole.

"Ah!" Sam shuddered in orgasm and squirted a thick puddle of semen onto the towel.

In her orgasm, her anus clamped down around Cyril's thick cock and he groaned in pleasure as the already unbelievable tightness increased to almost painful proportions.

Then the pressure relaxed slightly and he again pushed in.

Sam whimpered in pleasure as she felt a cock, a real cock in her for the very first time. How often she had imagined this, she had even experimented with cucumbers and other items. But this was the real thing.

Cyril had a haze in front of his eyes. This was the most wonderful, most intense feeling he'd ever had. It was a real struggle not to just jam himself into her to the hilt. It was a real struggle to keep himself from just grabbing her hips, her sweet luscious hips and just pound her.

"I love you, love you so much," he said and reached under her to stroke her nipples.

"Oh God," Sam sobbed, so happy to hear those words out of her boyfriend, her lover.

Then his light brown pubic hair was tickling, bristling against her ass. She shuddered in pleasure, then groaned as he began to pull out of her.

He pulled out until just his cock head was inside of her, then pushed forward again.

Sam released her buttocks and just lay, ass in the air, supported more by Cyril's cock, Cyril's hand on her hips, then by her own legs.

Then Cyril looked down. He saw her pale lightly freckled back, her freckled ass cheeks, and then his thick cock being squeezed by a stretched pink anus.

"Oh holy fucking shit!" he cried out and Sam loosed a second torrent of semen as she felt Cyril begin to pump his own semen into her.

He shuddered and jerked as he spurted thick stream after thick stream of his semen into his girlfriend's willing hole.

Finally, there was nothing left and he slowly pulled his shrinking cock out of Sam's hole.

"God, oh God, oh that was so..." Cyril moaned, exhausted.

"I be right back," Sam said a moment later and scrambled off the bed, dragging the dirty towel with her.

Cyril saw a thin dribble of his semen drooling out of her ass and down her dangling balls. It was an instantaneous glimpse, but it was enough of a glimpse to cause his soft cock to begin stiffening again.

Sam returned a moment later with a wet face cloth. She wiped Cyril's cock clean, then bent and took him into her mouth.

As she sat on her heels, tonguing and licking his cock, Cyril saw her own cock begin to harden.

The circumcised cock looked to be about the same size as his own, about six inches long. Her cock was not as fat as his, though. Her scrotum was roughly the same size as his own.

She stiffened in surprise, then groaned when she felt her boyfriend, her lover's hand softly grip her cock and begin slowly stroking her.

Cyril felt Sam's hairless balls, then ran his fingertips around the base of her cock.

"How'd you get it so smooth?" he asked, reveling in how soft her crotch felt.

"Was waxing it," Sam said, thrusting her hips forward to give Cyril easier access to her crotch. "Then my momma bought this electrolysis machine off that EBay. Haw that a lot easier yeah; waxing hurts."

He continued to run his fingers over her smooth, soft flesh and she lay down, shoving her feet under the pillows at the head of the bed. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and grunted as Cyril rolled onto his hip. This drove a few inches of his cock into her mouth.

Then she jerked; she felt Cyril's mouth on her own cock.

No one had ever touched Sam's cock before.

"Oh," Sam moaned in pleasure, then redoubled her efforts on Cyril's cock.

She jacked him with her small hand as she sucked and licked all around his cock head.

"I'm about, oh, Cyril!" Sam cried out.

Cyril's mouth suddenly filled with a thick, salty tasting substance. The taste wasn't bad, but the texture was a little off-putting.

Rather than dwell on the thought that he was swallowing semen, Cyril just swallowed. His girlfriend pumped more semen into his mouth and he swallowed while she jerked and moaned.

Then he tensed and pumped his own semen into Sam's hot mouth.

"Oh, oh God, oh, Sweetheart, I love you so much yeah," Sam moaned as his shrinking cock slipped from her lips.

"Love, you, too," Cyril panted.

She giggled and wiggled around to cuddle up with him. They kissed hotly for a few minutes, then Sam looked at her small watch.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Still got two more malts to try?" Cyril asked and she laughed happily.

Chapter 4

"Ah, Amigo, you looking hot," Manuel said as Cyril dressed in the rented tuxedo.

"Thanks," Cyril smiled as he straightened out his bow tie.

"Cyril, cab's here," the Student Aide called out through the door.

Thanks," Cyril called back, made sure he had everything, then trotted out the dorm room and raced down the stairs.

The drivers for Rapid Cabs were known to get an attitude if their fares weren't there quickly enough. If the fare made them wait long enough, the driver would simply leave, call in to the dispatcher, and have that client blacklisted.

"Oo-wee, man, you are looking sharp!" a few of his fellow students praised and Cyril smiled.

He really did love college. At home in Oldenburg, Arkansas, no one would have complimented him on his appearance.

"Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir!" the cab driver chortled as Cyril dove into the back seat. "All right, my man, where we going?"

Wendy met Cyril at the door and smiled widely.

"Oh, Sam is going to just drop dead she gets one look at you," she praised.

Cyril heard the rustle and turned to see Sam, in her wedding dress, complete with veil as she came down the stairs.

At the sight of Cyril, her warm brown eyes filled with tears.

"What? What's wrong?" Cyril asked, hugging her.

"Why can't this be real?" she whispered.

He didn't have an answer for her; she had not really expected one. They hugged for a few moments, then Wendy cleared her throat.

"Y'all going win first place yeah," she assured them and then insisted on a few pictures.

"And best believe I'm sending some to your Daddy," Wendy smiled to herself.

With a few more kisses, Sam pulled Cyril to her bright pink truck.

A neighbor across the street turned and asked his wife, "You ever see that Sammy kid anymore?"

""That's not him there?" the wife said, pointing to Cyril.

"No, no, that boy too tall be Sammy," the husband insisted.

The University of Louisiana at DeGarde's cafeteria had been transformed into a 'haunted mansion' dance hall. Over and over, the DJ called out, reminding the students that the sorority of Phi Sigma Mu had done the decorations; be sure to tell them thank you.

Sam gave Cyril a crash course on dancing. He'd never win any prizes, but they had fun anyway.

As Cyril was enjoying his first dance, while Sam was enjoying her first dance as Sam, Wendy smirked as she hit 'Send' on her computer.

She'd even included a few of Sam and Cyril kissing. She knew Robert loathed the fact that his son, that any child of his would be transgender.

"Keep treating her like you do, ain't got worry about it no," Wendy thought.

As it was, Sam was beginning to find more and more reasons to not visit her father on the weekends. Her step-mother, Angela, was a gentle, supportive woman and often ran interference between Sam and Robert. But even Angela was beginning to crack under the enormous pressure.

(Wendy knew she should hate Angela; after all, Angela was the other woman. But the truth was, she actually liked the woman.)

At ten o'clock, the winners of the costume contests; scariest, funniest, most original, were announced. Sam and Cyril didn't win in any of the categories, nor did they care.