Girl Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they'd had a cutest category, y'all would have one for sure," a Phi Sigma Mu girl squealed.

"Thanks," Sam laughed. "And y'all really did a great job with the decorations yeah."

Then Sam pulled Cyril to the truck. She squealed; the temperature had dropped considerably from sunset to now.

Then she drove them to the Acadiana Motel on Highway 19.

Cyril paid for a room, ignoring the smirks of the two Latin women behind the counter.

"Room one twenty one," he announced.

At the door, Sam cleared her throat.

"What?" Cyril asked.

"Uh, supposed carry me over the threshold, ain't you?" Sam said.

Cyril laughed and she smiled widely. Then he scooped her up into his arms and did carry her over the threshold.

"I love you so much yeah," she mumbled into his chest as he lay her on the cheap flimsy mattress.

"Love you too," he said, then closed the door to the motel room.

"Oh, wait right here," Sam said, grabbed her oversized purse and dashed into the bathroom.

A moment later, she came out again, grabbed one of the plastic hangers out of the closet, kissed Cyril, and then dashed back into the bathroom.

Cyril saw the television and saw the card on top of the old tube television.

'Adult Movies Available' announced the card.

The card stated that the movies were free with every room; all he had to do was hit zero then one on the remote control and the menu would pop up.

He scrolled down through Anal and Asian, down to Lesbian, feeling his cock harden in his tuxedo slacks.

He continued to scroll down until he saw 'Trannies' and hit 'Enter' on the remote control.

He then shrugged out of his tuxedo jacket, slipped off his shoes, then stripped down to his boxers.

Sam had made him throw out all of his briefs, replacing them with soft cotton boxers. Tonight, he was wearing the bright red ones.

He debated for a moment if he should remove them or not but modesty made him keep them on.

On the screen, a man in an obvious wig was stripping out of his dress while a girl was also stripping out of her dress.

"Rhonda said you were different, Sally," the woman was saying. "But you know me; I'll fuck anyone, girl guy, it don't matter."

"Uh huh, me too," 'Sally' said pulling down his panties to reveal a very large cock.

"I hope you're as horny as I... What the fuck is that?" the woman said, then turned, seeing that 'Sally' had a thick hard cock.

"Rhonda did say I'm different," 'Sally' smiled.

"What are you watching?" Sam called through the bathroom door.

"Nothing no more," Cyril said, turning off the vulgar program.

A moment later, he heard the toilet flush.

"Hey," Sam said, peering through a crack in the door.

"Hey," Cyril agreed.

She swung the door open and Cyril's cock, which had softened somewhat while watching the pornographic movie, jerked to full hardness.

She stood in the doorway, lighted from behind by the bathroom light. Her bra was a strapless lacy white bra. A lacy white garter belt held up her sheer white stockings. And she wore a lacy white thong.

She smiled and turned slowly around so that he could see her sweet ass, then walked to the bed, still in her white pumps.

"Hi, Husband," she purred as she crawled on her hands and knees across the mattress.

"Oh my God. I am so in love with you," Cyril declared as she lay on her side and curled her legs up.

She smiled and unhooked her bra, letting her small breasts spring out.

Cyril yanked his boxers down and off and scrambled onto the bed.

Sam and he kissed and Cyril's hands roamed over her luscious body.

Then he peeled her thong down and her cock sprang out; she'd already removed the tape that held her cock in place.

"I love you, oh God I love you so much," Cyril insisted as he began to kiss his way down.

He played with her sensitive nipples, then made her giggle and squirm as he nibbled on her belly.

Then he bathed her cock with his tongue, continued down and sucked her hairless balls into his mouth.

Oh!" Sam moaned as he eased her thong all the way down her thighs.

She wiggled the undergarment completely off, then pushed him to lay on his back.

She straddled his head, dangling her cock in front of his mouth.

She bent and took his throbbing cock into her mouth, sucking and licking the head and shaft.

Cyril continued to lick and suck her heavy balls, then wiggled up a little and took the head of her cock into his mouth.

She jerked slightly when he reached up and began to stroke her cock.

Oh Baby, I'm oh!" Sam grunted and stiffened as she pumped her semen into his mouth.

Then she sank all six inches of his cock into her mouth, and wormed two small fingers up his ass.

"Uh!" Cyril grunted around her cock as she massaged his prostate gland.

"Uh!" he bellowed around her still quite hard cock as he began to spurt heavily into her sucking mouth.

She then let him slip out of her mouth and pulled away from his sucking mouth.

With a smile, she scampered off the bed, ran into the bathroom, and then returned a millisecond later carrying her purse.

"Here, Sweetheart," she said, handing Cyril a tube of lubricant.

He laughed when she made the bed bounce as she scrambled onto the bed.

"What?" she laughed.

He greased up two fingers and knelt behind Sam as she assumed the position, ass up, shoulders to the mattress.

Her cock and balls hung down and throbbed her excitement as he finger fucked her hole.

"Fuck me," she whined when Cyril added a third finger.

Cyril greased up his cock and pressed it to her tight little rosebud.

Slowly he pushed and was suddenly pushing in past her sphincter.

"Uh, oh fuck, fuck me, Baby, fuck me," Sam moaned.

Dressed in just stockings, garter belt and high heeled shoes, Sam was the sexiest woman Cyril had ever seen.

In fact she was the only one Cyril had ever seen in person. The Internet didn't count.

Quickly, much more quickly than the first time they'd made love, Cyril was buried to the hilt in her tight hole.

"Oh God, oh Baby, oh that's so good yeah," Sam panted.

She loved being a woman, loved being Cyril's woman, and loved how he made love to her.

Cyril's cock was filling her up, almost painfully. In fact, her inner muscles were rebelling against him, trying to force him out of her.

"Oh, uh!" Sam cried out and shot a thick wad of semen when Cyril began to pull out of her.

He slowly pulled out of her, until just his cock head rested inside of her, then pushed forward again.

Sam drove herself back to meet his forward thrust. She whined again when he again began to pull out of her.

Soon, they had a good rhythm going and Sam shuddered, close, so very close to another orgasm.

"Ah!" Cyril cried out loudly and pumped his hot semen into Sam.

"Ah!" Sam cried out and again jetted a stream of semen onto the cheap comforter.

A moment passed, the two lovers gasping for breath.

Then Sam pushed Cyril onto his back, smiled and straddled his hips.

"Ever done it 'Cowgirl?'" she asked, squatted over his slowly resurging cock and sat down.

Uh!" Cyril groaned as she forced him all the way into her.

Her hard cock bobbed and weaved as she wiggled on his lap.

Then she slowly raised up.

"Uh!" Cyril grunted when Sam dropped down again.

Soon she had a good hard rhythm going. She had her eyes tightly shut and her mouth open in ecstasy.

Then he reached and stroked her cock.

"Shit!" she cried out and flooded his chest and belly with her thick, hot semen.

Watching her cock spurt sent Cyril over the edge and he pumped his own semen into Sam.

While Sam and Cyril lay in post-coital bliss, Sam's father typed out a very ugly response to his ex-wife's latest taunt

"Oh, isn't she cute?" Angela gasped when she saw the pictures of Sam and Cyril.

"She is a he, you fucking idiot," Robert snarled at his wife. "Huh? Huh? What the fuck is it going to take for you to remember, his name is Robert Samuel Duvalier, Junior?"

"Want to see who the real idiot is around here, turn the fucking light on next time you in front of the mirror, ass hole," Angela snarled, eyes blazing.

She stomped out of the room while Robert continued to type his hatred and bitterness.

Robert unleashed his venom in his response to Wendy. Then he got to his feet and went looking for the ex-stripper whore that had trapped him into marrying her.

Angela?" he demanded.

No response.

Chapter 5

Michelle Armstrong happily let Cyril know she understood why he wasn't coming home for Thanksgiving.

"That's the girl in that wedding dress?" she asked. "Well, I'd want to be wither too."

Michelle was relieved. She hated turkey, hated stuffing, and hated everything about Thanksgiving. So instead of wasting the money on yams and marshmallows and dressing and gravy, she could go get another fifth of gin.

And without Cyril there, she wouldn't have to try to curtail her drinking.

She shivered in the cold trailer; she'd told the owner the heat wasn't working. He'd come out, toyed with the thermostat, held his hand up in front of the vent, then promised he'd have someone take a look at it.

While Michelle tried to remember what day it was; the Pak-N-Sak would be closed on Thursday, Wendy was gritting her teeth and inviting Robert to their home for Thanksgiving Dinner.

"Really?" Sam asked, her displeasure evident.

"Roberta Samantha Duvalier, that is your father," Wendy said.

Sam laughed.

"That's not my name," she laughed.

"Oh? What is it?" Wendy smiled as she mentally checked her grocery list again.

"It's Samantha Wendy Duvalier," Sam said.

"And uh, go get dressed; Cyril probably be down in a minute," Wendy said, pinching Sam's butt through her baby doll nightie.

"Why you think I'm wearing it?" Sam said, twirling.

"Go. Now," Wendy ordered.

A few moments later, Cyril, already showered and dressed for a cold day ahead, came down stairs.

"Good morning, Miss Wendy," he said. "Thank you again for letting me stay here."

"Cyril Honey, it's no trouble," Wendy smiled. "Now, you want eggs and bacon? Oh, and I got some of them toaster waffles; didn't you say them was your favorite?"

"Yes ma'am," Cyril agreed.

Robert had refused Wendy's invitation. But as he sat at his desk, trying to work, an overwhelming loneliness began to descend.

Angela had let him know she was filing for divorce. The name-calling, the anger and bitterness, his 'soul-sickness' as she called it had finally been too much. Their baby boy, Dustin had gone with his mother and Robert knew from experience, the court would award custody to Angela.

Even if she was nothing but an ex-stripper, an ex-whore, and an ex-heroin addict.

"I'm an ex a lot of things," Angela had hissed bitterly at him. "But you're an ass hole right now."

So, what would he be doing on Thanksgiving? Going to see his mother at Pine Groves Assisted Living Facility? The woman didn't even know him any longer. Going to his sister's house? Mary's husband, Charles was an insufferable bore, the television would be blaring at an intolerable volume because Charles couldn't hear worth a damn, but insisted his hearing was fine.

Their daughter, Terri was a horrible flirt and delighted in embarrassing Robert.

So, it would be another day of sitting at home, the large home he'd bought for Angela, and trying to learn how to cook.

"The smoke detector is not a timer," his next-door neighbor had joked when Robert opened the downstairs windows to let the smoke clear.

He sighed and punched the numbers into his telephone.

"Hey, uh, Wendy, that invitation still open?" he sighed heavily.

"Yeah but you listen," Wendy said. "Sam's got herself a little boyfriend and he already here."

"Jesus," Robert spat in disgust.

"So, you think you can be nice? Then yeah there a place at our table," Wendy insisted. "But you going be all ugly? Angela can have you."

"Angela and I are not..." Robert said.

"I know; she already coming," Wendy answered. "And I done already told her I'm inviting you too and she all right with that."

"I don't always get what I want," Robert thought, hanging up. "But thank God I don't always get what I deserve."

Wendy hung up the telephone and smiled as she heard Cyril announce 'Hoo-rah!' as he and Sam were in the living room, watching Sam's favorite movie.

'Scent of a Woman' played on the large screen television and Sam and Cyril were huddled in a corner of the couch.

"Your father is coming," she announced.

"Hoo-rah!" Sam grumbled.

As soon as the credits began to roll, Wendy sent them to the grocery store for those last minute items.

As they pushed the buggy up and down the aisles, Sam marveled to Cyril how being in love could make even the most boring of things feel like a fun thing to do.

"No, I am not helping you clean that landfill you call a bedroom," Cyril smiled and she laughed and kissed him.

While Sam and Cyril pushed the buggy up and down the aisles, looking for corn meal, Michelle splurged and bought two fifths of gin and a two liter bottle of Diet Coke, instead of her one fifth of gin and her usual bargain brand diet cola.

"You stay warm out there now," the package store manager said gently.

She smiled at him. Unlike the other two employees of the store, Luther did not sneer at her, talk down to her.

"Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving," Michelle said.

"Your boy coming home for Thanksgiving?" Luther asked.

"No, no, he got himself a little Honey," Michelle smiled widely, revealing a mouth ravaged by years of alcohol abuse.

The few teeth she did have were brown and her gums were mottled.

But instead of shuddering in disgust, the man nodded.

"Kids, huh? My daughter got herself a boyfriend; she didn't need money we'd never hear from her," he smiled.

"Why you talk to her like that?" Jim, one of the employees asked as Michelle left the store.

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me," Luther said. "Jesus told his disciples that and I believe in the Good Book."

Chapter 6

Wendy looked into Sam's room and saw that the bed was empty.

Then she stuck her head into the guest bedroom and saw Sam, laying with her back to Cyril, Cyril's arm draped over Sam.

Wendy knew she should be angry; she had specifically forbidden this very thing when she'd agreed that Cyril could stay at the house during Thanksgiving Break.

But Cyril's arm was draped over Sam, protecting Sam. He wasn't groping Sam, or holding her possessively. He was guarding her.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," Wendy whispered and kissed Sam's forehead. "You helping me, remember?"

Sam's eyes shot open and she looked at her mother's face, worried. She relaxed when she saw that her mother was not angry.

Wendy smiled when Sam wiggled out of the bed; she was wearing a flannel nightgown, not one of her sexier sleepwear. And Cyril's tee shirt and boxers were both in place. They had slept together for closeness, not for sexual activity.

Wendy gave Sam a few moments to 'wake up' and get downstairs.

They did what they could, talking quietly with each other, sharing memories of Thanksgivings past.

"And here's my man," Sam said when Cyril finally joined them.

"Toaster waffles in the freezer; afraid you on your own yeah, we busy," Wendy instructed.

"Hi," Sam said, kissed him, and then returned to mixing the corn meal for the corn bread dressing.

Cyril ate his breakfast, then was pressed into duty, peeling the dozen hard boiled eggs for devilled eggs.

And then at eleven o'clock, Wendy announced it was time for them to shower and get dressed for dinner.

Cyril almost yelped when Sam joined him in the shower. She put a finger to her lips, then sank to her knees and sucked his rapidly growing cock into her hot mouth.

Within minutes, he was fucking her mouth and throat, then groaned as he loosed a torrent of sperm down her throat.

Then he sucked her to a juicy climax.

"Samantha Wendy Duvalier, you had better not be in there," Wendy yelled through the bathroom door.

That time, Cyril did yelp. Sam did squeal as well.

"Damn it, I told you, not in my house!" Wendy yelled.

"Thank God, at least she can't get pregnant," Wendy muttered as she stomped away.

"Oh shit," Cyril moaned, mortified.

Robert was the first to show up. He scowled at the bright pink pickup truck in the driveway; why had God given him a son that liked pink?

Wendy met him at the door, no smile on her face.

"Her name is Sam. Remember that," she insisted.

"His name is..." Robert growled.

"This my house yeah and in my house, She is she and her name is Sam," Wendy snapped.

"Hi Dad," Sam said quietly.

Robert fought down the urge to slap the boy; He was wearing a gingham blouse and jean skirt, red hair far too long, curled around his face.

"Sammy," Robert forced himself to say.

"Sam, just Sam," Wendy hissed.

She smiled a reassuring smile to Sam.

"Come on, need some help in the kitchen. Robert you know where the television is; we ain't moved it no," Wendy said.

"I told you, none of that in my house," Wendy hissed at Sam the minute they were in the kitchen. "Now, what you was doing in that bathroom?"

"Making love," Sam admitted in a small voice.

She looked up at her mother.

"I'm love him yeah," she said.

"Baby, I know that, but still," Wendy weakly argued.

"Um, hey, how's it going?" Cyril said to the older man in the living room.

"Hey," Robert sneered at the tall, slender faggot his son was dating.

"I'm um, I'm Cyril Armstrong," Cyril offered his hand. "I'm um, I'm Sam's boyfriend."

"Robert Duvalier; I'm Sammy's, Sam's father," Robert said, ignoring the outstretched hand.

"Well, good to meet you," Cyril lied, putting his hand down.

Angela knocked once, then entered the house through the side door into the kitchen.

"And here's my big boy!" Sam said, relieving Angela of Dustin.

"Sam!" the boy crowed and laughed when she covered his face with kisses.

"I get it all?" she asked and he said 'No!'

"How about now?" she asked after giving him several more kisses.

"No!" he said again.

"He says 'No' to everything," Angela smiled then gave Sam a hug and kiss.

She also greeted Wendy with a hug and kiss and then nudged Sam out of the way so she could help Wendy at the stove.

"Dad's in the living room," Sam informed Angela. "I take Dustin in there?"

"Yeah, let him see Dustin," Angela agreed. "Been a few weeks."

"Hey, hey, here's my boy!" Robert said, actually brightening when Sam carried Dustin into the living room.

"Cyril, this is my baby brother Dustin," Sam said, walking right past her father.

"Hey, boy, how's it going?" Cyril smiled. "Want to shake my hand?"

"No!" Dustin announced.

"Well then I'm going to cry," Cyril said and Dustin laughed.

"Here, Dad, Angela says it been a few weeks you seen him," Sam said and put Dustin into Robert's lap.

"Hey boy, I missed you," Robert crooned to his son. "You miss me?"

"No!" Dustin said.

"My Momma's mad at me yeah," Sam whispered to Cyril, taking his large hand into hers.

Cyril nodded and got to his feet.

Sam followed him as he walked into the kitchen.

"Miss Wendy?" Cyril said and Wendy turned around, smiling.

"Miss Wendy, I'm sorry I broke your rules," Cyril apologized sincerely. "It won't happen again. You have my word."

Wendy very lightly slapped Cyril's cheek, then kissed him on his lips.

"It better not," she said. "Angela, this is Cyril Armstrong. He's Sam's boyfriend."

"My goodness, he likes them tall, huh?" Angela said, making a production of craning her neck.

"And handsome yeah," Sam agreed.

"Well that goes without saying, Angela agreed.

"You brought any toys for him?" Robert asked from the doorway of the kitchen. "He's getting kind of fussy."

"There's toys for him right there in the hall closet," Wendy said.