All Comments on 'Girl of the Glades'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story ..... the weaving of the background of the life of the swamp and the girl was wonderful .... the sex parts were pretty good too !!!! Thanks

Bystander125Bystander125about 4 years ago
Wrong category

Great story - Wrong category

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

As usual with a SC story, it was very well written. It felt like I was right there in the swamp with them. I had to wonder why the story was in the Mature section instead of Romance, though. It didn't sound like Luther was any older than Sadie unless I missed something.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 4 years ago
I have to say that I usually enjoy your stories

although this one felt rushed, like we were trying to get to the sex or somewhere else (excuse for saying so, but) rather than developing the characters. We don't learn much about the mom and dad except a cursory backstory and I would think it would take Luther a long time to get into Sadie's pants--especially how you established she was against the idea from the start. It's like just offering to drive her home gets her clothes off and gets her all hot and bothered. We then zipline to her becoming an important professor and they don't keep in touch, with him discovering she had his baby?

I'd say this could be a great story if it were redone at about 4-6 pages long. I'm just mystified as to how this could feel so rushed, as I think of "Cabin Fever" and we've got tons more buildup, backstory and detail to breathe life into every aspect of it. Not every story has to be in the swamp, but I strongly think that's a great model to follow.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Storyline****

This is just me!! but sometime when reading a damn interesting story and you would not mine it being four or five page long you get two good pages and you are left wanting. Then again you read a five page story you wish had been one page!! All this to say I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous