All Comments on 'Girl On the Beach'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Island magic in Canada!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Sweet story. Easy read I enjoyed it.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clever little twist at the end.

ericthebardericthebardabout 1 year ago

So I didn't come to Literotica expecting sweetness, but that's exactly what this story was. A sweet little whirlwind romance and a fun read. Good work.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable read with a perfect balance of fun, romance and sex. Sure it could have fit in several categories but well deserves its 5 stars. Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved it!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 year ago

Sweet very good story! Thanks

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

As soon as I saw your name I knew this was going to be an excellent story. This story is very fun with a nice pace and well written! Thank you for sharing. 45/23 Mature!!!

GreyingBeardGreyingBeardabout 1 year ago

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

But I have to say...

"heureuse" is the female form, it should be "Je suis vraiment heureux".

Also, "vous", in that context, is the polite/formal way of addressing someone. "de te revoir" would be how he would have probably said it. Had he known that she would be his boss, saying "vous" would had reflected that relationship.

GreyingBeardGreyingBeardabout 1 year ago

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

But I have to say...

"heureuse" is the female form, it should be "Je suis vraiment heureux".

Also, "vous", in that context, is the polite/formal way of addressing someone. "de te revoir" would be how he would have probably said it. Had he known that she would be his boss, saying "vous" would had reflected that relationship.

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

23 vs 45. I’d say that’s pretty May -December to me. I live is a place where those kind of resorts exist. In fact its how I met my beautiful wife. A nice fun read. Well done.

clackormanclackormanabout 1 year ago

Great story! One minor detail, though…the phrase is “The CARPET matched the drapes.” Curtains and drapes are pretty much the same thing…

It certainly wasn’t enough of a problem to make me not thoroughly enjoy the story, though!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Nice recovery on dealing with a massively unlikely coincedence. I'm also prepared to accept that grandad pimped his favourite granddaughter and successor out to a man old enough to be her father. Shit, it made the story work and they are your characters, so they do whatever you want. 5 *

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtabout 1 year ago

Nice work, S&F! This would work for “On The Job” too!

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, feel good, story. Thank you!

bobbycull55bobbycull55about 1 year ago

Standard "May-December" romance, although it was more like "july-December" Pleasant read

PickFictionPickFictionabout 1 year ago

Well told story, as always. And, a bit of a surprise at the end. Good job, as always.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Love makes you either a fool without live or a fool to not jump on a delicious offer. Well written with an ending the shiuld mske fir future chspters, eh? 5*

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 year ago

Fantastic, lots of fun!

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

Wait, what? An April Fools "prank" with a positive outcome? Lol.

Sexy, cute, fun story. I may have a little crush on Maddy.

RocketRyedRocketRyedabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I think we need more adventures from Jean-Pierre and Maddy. I know you had them have a child, but you could tell stories from any time in their relationship. Fill us in. A series is needed for sure. Thank you for the story.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

What a great story. You can do more stories with Maddy and J-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story and the twists. Smuttyandfun it was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

I wax hoping for a HEA ending but didn't see that one coming. Loved that his boss "put" them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Romantic fantasy squared. Helps that Maddy’s grandfather is having a new child and a new great-grandchild in the same year. Jean Pierre is insanely lucky in work and love.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story. Loved the ending.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

A beautifully written story, loved the way the two characters fell in love and the making love sessions were very tastefully executed. Made my imagination just grow with each time. Loved it.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

So sweet I'm getting cavities! Great romantic (and smutty AND fun) story!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Hi, S&F, fun and story with good characters and a nice prank revealed at the end. Great job, 5*.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

So the grandfather/boss set her up with a guy old enough to be her father and denied him the promotion he deserved and she lied about being on the pill and...hell, I can't type anymore with a straight face, great story, loved it!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this fun little getaway adventure and leave a comment. Unfortunately, this has to be a one and done, since it was for a contest. I'm working a few more stories though, that I hope you'll enjoy!

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

A bit unbelievable at the beginning and especially the end, but still a sweet story. Thanks...

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

A beautiful love story.

A large age difference can work. I met my wife on a dating site and within 8 weeks we agreed we wanted to be together, despite that I am 23 years older than her, in fact she is only 3 months older than my daughter. She is 60 and I am 83.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my 3th April fools story I read today, I can't say they are really good 'april fools' stories with pranks, what is the prank here? I read one a long time ago, where a girl pranked a brother and sister into the same bed, that was an real april fools prank story. This is just a good love story. I loved this one especially. Very beautiful love story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Mistake this was just a really good love story, not part of the april fool's contest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. Reading flowed, never bored.

joeoggijoeoggi8 months ago

You are damn good writer. That’s all I have to say. I’d make a suggestion or two but you are doing fine.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

What a lovely story. I do wonder why she never called him - a throw away line about her phone being destroyed on the flight, or losing all of her contacts, or something would've made sense. But otherwise, a truly enjoyable love story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

Very sweet and sexy story. Well Done. !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest entry will be published on March 24 in Mature, and I hope you enjoy it. What a pleasant surprise to discover that 'Surprise Valentine' has been awarded third place in the 2024 Valentine's Day Contest. A Big Thank You to everyone who rea...

SIMILAR Stories