All Comments on 'Girl Scout Leader Training Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mtstorymtstoryover 15 years ago
WOW

I don't remember camping in the Boys and Girls scout being that fun. I help out in both since I had a Boy and Girl in scouting. Thanks

formazeformazeover 15 years ago
Yeah, sounds like women I know

Cool story. I did a stint in the girl scouts and found the leaders were just like this. At home no, but out in the woods they were wild women.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Lucky man.!

Me, I would have done all of them that wanted it and said in my prayers that I hope my wife never found out and promise never ever to do it again.! What a fantasy.! Great story and I hope there is more to it, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jenny

I new a scout leader once, she would fit right into this storie.A good read thks

regmax25regmax25over 15 years ago
Jenny

I new a scout leader once, she would fit right into this storie.A good read thks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story, can hardly wait for more of it

Excellent story, best I've read in a while! I'll be even happier when the sequel comes out, hopefully soon.

master4sweetsubbmaster4sweetsubbalmost 15 years ago
Sally Or Sandy

I have read a few of your stories, and with every one there have been numerous gramatical errors. This story gets a low rating simply because you confused Sally and Sandy numerous times in the end, to the point I had no idea who their name really was. If your using an editor, perhaps you should speak with them as to why these mistakes are getting past them. If not, then you should look for one.

mememe621mememe621over 14 years ago
My favorite story of yours

I really love this story. It's fun, it's hot, it's even heartwarming. You do a great job making the male character truly likeable--I feel like I know him and would like to BE him (not just for the amazing sex). What sets this chapter apart is 1) you spend more time than usual developing the women's personalities, which makes their seduction of Mike a lot hotter. And 2) there really is a seduction, and it's individualized. Different women progress at different rates, by trying different things. The reader can really tell these women apart, and that's awesome.

jimbo12jimbo12about 14 years ago
Very real sounding

You do a great job of making the whole situation sound like it was a real event. I like the way you are reluctant to cheat on your wife, but after a while it is just impossible to stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Name confusion

Seems like Emily on the first page turned into Mary, both were described as the one with a naked puss, and after Mary was introduced,Emily does not appear again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS