All Comments on 'Girl Scout Moms Ch. 01'

by Cramnave

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Male lovers perspective on "wifes" first person encounter?

Your story was out of balance. You would be better served by not using the husband's thoughts or perspective on any level. All first person from wife or one of the other women would make for a more interesting read.

How can Katerina's male friend know what is in the mind of a woman he barely knows?

Jedd11Jedd11almost 9 years ago
Calling BS

I call bs on the previous (anon of course), comment. This was a great story. I cant wait for the next installment. Personally, I would like to see Jill or Ana hav e Katerina lick them before she gets licked. But however you write it, just continue the story please. Good job.

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 9 years ago
Very sexy story!

Loved your story. Actually read it twice, came 4 times and replaced my vibrator batteries once. Not kidding! Pussy is now very sore but still wet. Can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

- Alana

CramnaveCramnavealmost 9 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I understand your point, but this story was originally written for Katerina. I decided to publish it here later. So it is through my "eyes" and was meant as kind of a "love letter" to her. But mostly it's just fun and (hopefully) sexy fantasy -- I really didn't think about it being dissected with respect to how I know what they were thinking. It's my first story, so I'll keep that in mind for the next one(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Boring.

The problem with this guy written girl-girl porn, besides it reading like a porno description, is that there was no substance to the characters. Other than the objective of a sexual lesbian gangbang there's no substance here, nothing to make it unique or worthwhile.

Of course that's my perspective as a gay woman. Obviously yours is different, as it is written for a straight male audience.

By the way, a little bit bi-curious is like a little bit pregnant. Either you are or you're not.

I never understood why dude's get so horny for girl scouts and schoolgirls. It's kind of predatory and creepy.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 9 years ago
Yep, I agree, This was pointless and boring.

Stories like this only serve to entrench an insulting inaccurate perspective of bisexuality and lesbianism. There's nothing harmless or fun about perpetuating a negative degrading stereotype. There's nothing here that makes this story special. You say it was intended as a love letter, but you obviously didn't put any effort into considering how it might be offensive and denigrating to many women or lesbian readers. (There are some of us who have vibrators that don't run out of battery juice in the span of 2 pages.)

I find the term "lezzie" insensitive, rude and insulting. Like the "N" word, it should not be used gratuitously.

Most of the time I just ignore this type of story and move on, but sometimes the author needs a reality slap. Grow up, dude! Consider yourself slapped.

Kay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Scout Mom

As a Girl scout mom and a lesbian I can say I only wish our troop trips could be this much fun. So wet right now thinking about the other woman I believe might be a lezzie....we could have so much fun showing the stuffy prissy mom's what getting their pussies licked is supposed to be like

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 9 years ago
Wow, too much negative reaction ...

I totally get the points made here by those who found fault with this story. But for a first story submission I thought it was hot. Not perfect, okay. I've only written a couple and honestly, when I re-read them now I see TONS of problems in all of them.

But it's NOT meant to be serious, Pulitzer Prize winning writing! It's sexual fantasy and entertainment. Isn't that what you want to find here?

It's porn and it's escapism and meant to be enjoyed. No doubt a lot of men are reading this story, but a lot of women too. Let's leave the PC authenticity issues out, save them for real life "serious" discussions on sexuality and perceptions of women.

The suggestions made here I'm sure will be helpful to Cramnave. I want to read how these characters (thinly developed though they may be) advance to lesbianism. Maybe how they draw other women in as well. He's right about one thing. Not sure what percent, but definitely most women think about trying lesbian sex, even if only some ever experiment.

lb2012lb2012almost 9 years ago
waiting for part two

I like the story its a good fantasy write more please

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Somewhat entertaining. (Thank you)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU HAVE TURNED A SITUATION INTO A STORY

Yeah, I enjoyed reading your first work. I have a guys inquisitiveness for the stepping off into a bi-curious relationship between women which does not carry over to the gay male scene. Your work does hit the description of a female hard. Like pegging a finishing nail with a Steel driving hammer the descriptions of how tall and how heavy and how ... fill in the blank on any and all manner of defining them by appearance seems al too important to you. When and if the height of a character becomes important is a better point in the work to key me, as reader, in to that information.

I enjoyed the story and hope you do an additional chapter.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

Messages that was hot. Good details and great visuals.

manyquestionsmanyquestionsabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Many great touches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"As for many guys, seeing or even thinking about two women together is the hottest thing in the world to me"

Until your girl acts upon it and dumps you leaving you with jergens lotion. Fools.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous