Girl Scout Moms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cramnave
Cramnave
74 Followers

"At the club, I was pretty much dressed like a little slut and my then-boyfriend didn't like that. He also didn't like the attention it was getting me and he made his annoyance very obvious. I was just having fun and blowing off some steam and was getting pissed off about his possessive attitude. I was dancing in a group with some of our friends and he was sulking on the side. Then this woman came over and started dancing with me. Her name was Sandra and she was fucking HOT! She was Venezuelan with an unbelievable body, tan skin and dark blond hair." "Actually, she reminds me of you, or vice versa," Jill added, winking at Katerina. Katerina was already pretty wet from the earlier conversation and stories, but that comment and wink turned the "faucet" on a little more.

"So we started dancing and it then probably became more like grinding on each other. The whole time I was staring over at my boyfriend and he was getting even more pissed off. And I loved it and started dancing even more sexily," Jill said, before adding "Let me show you" and moving toward Katerina.

Jill came up close to Katerina and started slowly moving her hips and pressing her breasts against Katerina's. She smelled amazing, Katerina thought, and Katerina couldn't believe how turned on she was getting. Jill continued grinding on Katerina's thigh and squeezing their tits together as she continued the story, now whispering in a sultry, seductive voice.

"I was getting so hot and the fact that my boyfriend was being such a pussy about it was making me even hotter.

Sandra asked "Is that your boyfriend?" and I said it was.

"He's cute, but he looks like an insecure loser," she said. "He should be excited to see me lick your pussy, not sitting there sulking like one," Sandra said.

"My heart skipped a beat or two and I felt it down there," Jill whispered, "but the club was loud and I wasn't completely sure I heard her right." "So I said, 'What?' and she leaned in like this" as Jill leaned in similarly to Katerina, and whispered in her ear "and she said, 'I'm going to lick your pussy and make you beg to lick mine." As she said that, Jill slowly dragged her tongue against Katerina's neck behind her ear and then lightly sucked on her earlobe. Katerina could hardly breathe and couldn't believe how wet she was. Jill lingered close to Katerina as she continued the story, whispering seductively.

"Sandra then grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the crowd. I didn't know where we were going, but wherever it was I knew I wanted to go there. She took me to the ladies room and pulled me into the handicapped stall. She started kissing my neck, like this" Jill said, demonstrating on Katerina, who tossed her head back with a needy moan. "Then she started squeezing and rubbing my ass as he kiss moved to my lips," Jill whispered before bringing her lips to Katerina's. Jill's tongue slithered out and Katerina's mouth opened willingly to receive it. But then, to Katerina's surprise and mild disappointment, Jill pulled away a bit and continued the story.

"Sandra then started caressing my tits," Jill breathed before slowly doing the same to Katerina. "And I was over the edge and started doing it to her," Jill revealed before placing one of Katerina's hands to her chest. Jill's tits were bigger than Katerina thought and felt beautifully soft. Katerina's nipples were hard as rocks and Jill's were just as hard. The two women were both breathing heavily as they sensually caressed each other's breasts through their shirts.

Jill reached under her shirt and released the clasp on her bra, letting Katerina feel them as they were meant to be felt. Jill slid her leg between Katerina's and started grinding her leg against Katerina's covered pussy. And Jill continued with the story as she did that.

"Sandra lightly pushed me against the wall and kneeled down till her face was even with my pussy," Jill said as she did the same to Katerina. "She then pulled up my skirt and reached under to pull down my panties. They were soaked, and she paused to stuff them into her purse. I was desperate. I needed release. Then Sandra brought her mouth to my pussy and started licking. Slowly."

While Katerina was clothed, Jill moved her face to right in front of Katerina's pussy and made a long, slow, exaggerated lick across Katerina's pants covered crotch. Katerina was more turned on than she could ever remember and her panties were absolutely soaked. For a moment, she snapped out of her horny trance and looked up, suddenly panicked that someone had come out of one of the tents and was watching. But the coast was clear and nobody seemed to be watching.

"There was a small vanity in the stall and Sandra helped me up onto it, before resuming work on my pussy. She was incredible. I had never felt anything like it."

She slowly licked my clit, then swirled her tongue around it and then started gently sucking on my pussy lips. I was going crazy. I had never been so turned on in my life. I need to come, but was holding back a little because there were women just outside the stall and in the other stalls. I was trying to be as quiet as possible, but it was hard. Then Sandra stopped licking.

I said quietly 'what are you doing? why did you stop?'

She said 'it's too quiet. I need to hear that you like it.'

I said 'I like it. I love it.'

She said 'don't just tell me, tell them," nodding her head to the women outside the stall.

I don't know what came over me, but I needed to come and I suddenly didn't care who knew. I said, loudly enough for anyone in the ladies' room to hear, 'Lick me! Lick my pussy!! I want to come. I need to come. Please lick my pussy. . . . Oh my God! Oh my god! I'm gonna come! I'm coming! I'm ccooommmiiiinnngggg!!!!'

The next thing I knew I heard giggles and gasps. And then some applause from the women outside the stall. I was mortified. I turned beet red.

Then Sandra said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "You remember the second part of what I told you, right? Now it's time for you to get a taste of pussy."

The chorus outside the stall erupted with another round of applause, with a few women throwing out comments.

"It's payback time!"

"Fair is fair."

"Lick that pussy."

"Give her her reward."

"Come on, be a good little pussy licker."

While the encouragement didn't hurt, I didn't need it. I was so turned on that they would have had to send 3 bouncers in there to stop me from eating that pussy. And that I did. Sandra pulled her panties off and climbed onto the vanity and I lowered by mouth to her pussy.

I had never seen a pussy so close, let alone licked one, but I loved it. The taste. The smell. The exhilarating power I felt making another woman squirm in ecstasy. I was ravenous.

She was vocal -- "Oh, I love your tongue," "lick my pussy," "your such a good little lezzie," "my little pussy pleaser," etc. I licked and sucked and licked again until she came in a massive orgasm. Again, we heard a big round of applause and then started getting dressed. When we got out of the stall, everyone was looking at us, including one of my law school friends, Erica, whose look of surprise slowly turned to a wicked smile. Sandra gave me a deep, passionate kiss on the lips and then walked out of the ladies' room and disappeared into the club crowd. I didn't really know what to do, so I walked out too and Erica followed me to where the rest of our law school friends were milling around.

When we got to our group, Erica said excitedly "You guys will never believe what just happened in the ladies' room" and then looked at my boyfriend before saying "two girls were eating each other out!!!! It was pretty crazy, huh Jill?"

I probably should have been embarrassed, but instead I felt a little naughty pride and said "Yeah, it was pretty wild!!! I bet their boyfriends wish they could have seen that" as I looked at my boyfriend with a wicked smile.

Finishing her story, Jill said "I never saw Sandra again and my loser boyfriend and I broke up a day or two later. That was my one and only actual lezzie experience."

"But I think about it a lot . . . especially when I'm around you," she said, licking her lips and looking into and through Katerina's eyes.

[What will Katerina do? Will Katerina and Jill take it to the next level? Is Anna right that most women will lick pussy if given the right opportunity? The answers to these and other questions will come in Part II].

Cramnave
Cramnave
74 Followers
12