All Comments on 'Girlfriend Acts as a Teacher'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories by Nikki Janes are always winners. Ignore the troll. He posts in every incest tale that he hates lesbian sex and it should only be romantic brother sister, one on one only. Methinks he has some unresolved sister issues. His single 1 star flame shouldn't matter much because I've no doubt you'll receive scads of 5s, including mine. So yes, 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good, but needs an editor. There are some spots where you switch back and forth between verb tenses, some awkward phrases. It's much better than a lot of what shows up on Literotica, just needs some polishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not certain it's that they can't create a brother sister incest story, so much as it they're writing for their audience. You do know lesbian stories are some of the most viewed, by men and women, right? I won't dis you like the other guy, but seriously, if you see in the synopsis things might not be to your liking, and this synopsis did hold the promise of girl on girl, then don't read it. Rate the authors on the quality of their work, not an adherence to your likes and dislikes. I give it a solid 5/5.

TimTam

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It was a great story except for:

"Oh. Na, look seriously, this was a one-time thing wasn't it?"

"Of course it was, like I said before, what do you think I am? Anyway, you're going out with Hazel."

BOO! HISS!

The girls being best friends should have agreed to share him afterwards. I still gave you a five. But how can you be satisfied and okay with just a one night stand? From an emotional standpoint, that's such a huge disappointment. 5/5

darken05darken05over 1 year ago

A 5 from me. Great story. Wished it was longer but you write what you want. Ignore the idiot crying about lesbian sexual when the story description clearly shows what was going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story. The sex was hot and I know it wasn't going to stop. So another chapter would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...