Girlfriend Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

I know just how sensitive they are and I told my sister a long time ago about the effect on her body. She no longer makes any attempt to pull away and her breathing changes. Her nipple is hardening in my mouth and I work my tongue to maximize the pleasure. My hands cup her breasts and I squeeze perfectly to add to the effect starting to course through her body.

Brenda says, "Please stop. Just let me go."

In response, one of my hands releases her tit and moves slowly down her body. My sister mimics my movements perfectly and I know our touch is sending signals of pleasure. Pleasure is the only thing that will work at this point and we are going all out. Brenda's breathing deepens and she is losing her will to fight.

Brenda breathes deeply and says, "That feels good. No, damn you. Stop."

My tongue releases her nipple and I move to give me access to her spread legs. I start to work her clit with my tongue in a far better way than my sister and the breathing turns to moans. My sister moves her free hand back up to her now vacant tit and starts to pleasure her from there.

She moans out, "Don't stop. It all feels so good. Don't stop."

I move myself into position and enter her pink hole and she moans louder in appreciation for what I am giving her. My sister releases her hard nipple and places her lips onto her mouth, then they start to kiss passionately. I start to develop a slow and purposeful rhythm, which is not easy with my eyes fixed firmly on their lips. My hands reach up and start to undo her restraints and there is no sign of wanting to leave. Her hands move to caress my sister's blond hair and her legs remain spread wide for me.

My hands move to her nipples and start to twist them just right to maximize her pleasure. I increase my pace a little and watch as my sister slowly moves her hands to Brenda's clit. Her fingers start to work her clit in timed rhythm with my movements and I know I am close to release, but I want to hold off as long as possible.

Brenda's hips start to buck and now is the time for me to fill her with what she desires. She screams into my sister's mouth and I feel her body thrown into a state of ecstacy. Our shared release is very powerful and I start to fill her pussy with my cum as deeply as possible. Wave after wonderful wave crashes over us and we are lost in each other.

My sister's lips break contact and she forces my hands out of the way. She turns herself so I can see her face smiling at me while laying on my girlfriend's body. The moans of ecstacy get very loud without a mouth pressed tightly to muffle the sound. The last wave crashes and I hate that this has to end.

I pull out my still hard dick and am surprised by sister's mouth opening. My dick is very slick and my sister does not hesitate to take my entire shaft. She makes quick work of my softening nature and then her tongue starts to explore my girlfriend's pussy again.

I move back, then slowly move so I can see what is happening at the other side of the bed. Her green eyes are focused on my sister's pussy and her head is pulled forward in a vein attempt to place her tongue against pink flesh. She is just not close enough to do anything that might be going through her mind. Laying completely flat on top of Brenda means it is impossible to do much of anything.

I move so I am facing Melissa and her tongue is buried deep inside of Brenda's pink hole. She is very unaware of my presence, since her blue eyes are fixated with what is between my girlfriend's legs. She pulls her tongue out and there is a little bit of cum can be found on the surface, which quickly disappears between her smiling lips.

I reach down and pull her head back softly to get her attention, then say, "You need to adjust yourself."

She asks, "Why? I'm comfortable."

I smile and say, "Because your making it impossible for her tongue to reach you."

There is no need to be any clearer, since she asks, "Are you sure, Brandon? I wasn't planning on having her do anything like that with me. I don't mind going down on her for you, but she might."

I smile and say, "Yes, Melissa, I'm sure."

She looks at me with loving eyes and gets off of Brenda's body with great care. Then she spreads her legs over her head and slowly lowers herself into position. As soon as her pussy feels Brenda's tongue, she lets out a soft sigh of pleasure. She places her head between her legs and continues to hunt for any remnant of my release.

I move back to see Brenda's eyes looking up at Melissa's ass and her tongue is exploring with great anticipation of the unknown. I caress her red hair and her green eyes lock onto mine. She smiles at me around her tongue and shows no sign of wanting to stop anything.

Her tongue moves to her hard clit and the sighs become moans. I see Brenda pull her clit into her mouth and the sensation causes Melissa to moan far louder. Melissa starts to buck her hips and Brenda manages to maintain her hold on the clit between her lips. Melissa screams out and Brenda shows no sign of backing down.

The first wave splashes against Brenda's flesh and she does not flinch at the sensation. She sucks her clit a little deeper inside of her and maintains her loving look into my eyes. She does not have the look of passion as she works my sister's clit, but one of acceptance. She is willing to do this for the same reason as my sister, which is love for me.

The final wave passes over Melissa and Brenda releases her clit from between her lips. Melissa slowly moves her legs away from Brenda's face and I see her chin and neck are coated in my sister's slick release. I press my lips to hers and her hands reach up to grab the back of my head. My tongue enters easily and I find it odd to taste my sister on her tongue.

I feel Melissa's body lay on my bed next to Brenda and our lips separate, then she says, "I love you, Brandon."

I smile lovingly at her and say, "I love you, Brenda. I am so sorry for what I did. I just couldn't think of any other way to tell you."

She smiles and says, "Don't be sorry. Being bound like that kept me from leaving. I would have been crying into my pillow and hating you right now. I never want to feel that way again. I love you too much. I know that means sharing you with Melissa. I know you being with your sister like that should make me sick, but it doesn't."

Melissa smiles and says, "I'm so happy to hear you say that. If you left him, he would be devastated. Neither of us ever wants to see him like that. I know I should be jealous, but I'm very happy for both of you. I know you said not to be sorry, but we are. The fact is, Brenda, it was my idea to tie you up and blindfold you. I am so sorry. There must be some part of you that hates me."

She shakes her head and smiles as she says, "There isn't. Honestly, Melissa, I don't hate you at all. You know, I liked be bound and blindfolded. The loss of control was amazing. You should try it."

Melissa grins and says, "I planned to anyway. After all, it's only fair, right?"

I smile at the two women most important in my life and say, "There's plenty of time for that later. Why don't you two make some room for me on the bed. I think we can all use a nap."

They both nod and slide apart, then I get in between them. I feel their hands caress my chest and smile. I close my eyes and try to sleep, but there is far too much going through my mind for that to happen. I feel their bodies pressed tightly to mine and feel the amazing amount of love in this room. I feel their breath blowing against my flesh as they both drift off and find myself happier than I have ever been.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12