All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Guinea Pig'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn that was different. I had no idea what third was going to be about but I enjoyed it. Well done.

4 stars

DragonRider55

JynnyJynnyabout 3 years ago

WOW, Fantastic and CAPTIVATING story through and through....I am a bi-sexual man and can say how I myself have experienced some of the same overwhelming sexual euphoria Christian had. Thank you for a wonderful story.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 3 years ago

Giving in to your queer self is a fantastic experience. Immersing yourself fully into slutty man sex is even more exhilarating. His next step should be fully endorsing his sexual progression completely openly and allowing his exhibitionist persona embrace all the sexual possibilites fully. Can't wait for the next chapter

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

SBG is my kind of author. Great work.

cdnrockstarcdnrockstarabout 3 years ago

Love this one! Very hot - always look forward to your stories!

Will there be a part 2?

OpenManOpenManabout 3 years ago

Excellent. But you know, you're not *really* gay until you have had more than one cock explode inside you in a single session. Is Christian really gay?

harrybottomharrybottomabout 3 years ago

Good grief. I got so hard reading this. Can't wait wait for the next part.

apophasisapophasisabout 3 years ago

In part 2, Christian will be getting therapy while his ex-girlfriend and her professor are in prison.

kingchaos69kingchaos69about 3 years ago

Fantastic! Clicked so may boxes with this one. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, that was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving this so far - so so hot...can not wait for the next part!

mikecablemikecableabout 3 years ago

You don't often read an erotic story that'd qualify as unique. I think this one really does. It's not necessarily the ultimate wank fodder. Let's just say it's an outstanding short story, with compelling characters...that's also excellently sexy. It's a very well realized piece, stimulates the head and, well, further south....

exprmntleexprmntleabout 3 years ago

Fuck! So hot! Encore!

Arya_JaneArya_Janeabout 3 years ago

Damn, that's about as hard as I've ever gotten. I had to loosen my fleshlight up cause I was so thick I ould hardly move, and I don't have a long or thick dick normally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

yes

R3dwine4meR3dwine4meabout 3 years ago

Where can one find a woman like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very witty

I enjoyed the humour enormously. There were plenty of instances where you had me smiling or even chuckling, but I think my favourite was the line "Splooge was everywhere".

Keep up the good work!

M

Mydesire1Mydesire1about 3 years ago

Sorry, way to long for one subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gonna need more more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wouldn't need the poppers, just fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And then Christian moves back to the US to star in his next role as a stable boy in the hit story Fifty Shades of Hay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more this was amazing! <3

banbrnutbanbrnutover 2 years ago

I have been hoping you would add another chapter to this hot story! I love it when guys get turned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10/10 loved this so much I wanna watch that hypno real bad

LuganisLuganisover 2 years ago

typical misconception of homosexuality.

It is important that people understand what the Kinsey scale explains and measures the fluidity between hetero-homo, considering 7 states: “full heterosexual” , “5 bisexual levels”, “Full homosxual” and finally a “no response” (which I assume is “asexual”).

The fact that he’s still attracted to Keira, makes him Bisexual, and not Gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg this was so good! Please write more I wanna see Christian go fully gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Poppers are magic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So ... rape then. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real hot story can't wait for more

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 2 years ago

I f'ing love this line: "Less girl next door. More girl next whore." Have you just been chomping at the bit waiting to use it or did it just roll off your tongue? So funny and erotic at the same time. Ok, I stopped right at this point copy / paste this line. Now I'm gonna keep reading on....

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 2 years ago

Yep, another classic. More cocks though!! Hehe.

Janrene3Janrene3over 2 years ago

This is fiction, I know.

But…. if I were him, I would feel violated afterwards.

Assuming the chemicals havn’t altered him pemanently? The Proff and the Girl”friend” don`t really (!) know that, do they?

I don`t mind he`s having a guy experience, that bit was well written. I`m not protesting against a man/man story - that can be really hot!

But I would feel betrayed by the person, who knows better and should be protecting me?!

She instead used him and betrayed his trust. I would never trust such a person again!

I know, I know… it`s a story. BUT by accepting the premise, the world actually gets a micron worse! In my humble opinion, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I also loved the fictional science in it, Really gave a sense of immersion and that it could be possible irl.

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

Really hot. Just enough description to make it “plausible “, but still sexy and enticing. Would have liked to see Christian willing turned to the professor, kissed, and begged to be fucked face to face, not just a sneak attack from behind. Otherwise nice

427427about 2 years ago

Yes, I’m hard and pushing a dildo up my ass so I can orgasm....Hmmmmm...

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyabout 2 years ago

Damn this was a hot story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

kingchaos69kingchaos69almost 2 years ago

Damn but you're good. Please, please continue the story. It's SO good.

tolostolosalmost 2 years ago

Damn.. another really hot hot hot story.

Scratchy505Scratchy505almost 2 years ago

It seems you never fail to write a hot story and keep the reader's general interest.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Women are devious in that way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have me leaking precum as I slowly stroke my cock. I would love to have been in that experiment!! And would love to watch the video!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man this was the hottest thing I've ever read

KodJak22KodJak22over 1 year ago

Really nice story. Sequel please :)

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I realize this is fantasy fiction, but I don't believe that there is much that would persuade a guy to try gay sex, much less enjoy it, if he wasn't at least a little curious.

However, I can connect with the comment about having another guy cum in your ass bareback being "another hallmark of gay sex".

You can have gay desires and want to act on them, but the first time you play with another guy's cock is a first line crossed; a first hallmark. Sucking a cock is another one and swallowing a load is yet another one. Getting fucked with a condom is yet another step, but the true hallmark, what made me feel that I could truly think of myself as a full fledged homo, was when I first took a boy's load up my ass bareback.

In my case, there were only two steps. My sexual interests was in other boys, but no one knew about it. My first experience, and the first person to know how I felt, was with another boy. He fucked me bareback and I took his cum up my butt, but I realize many gay guys don't skip right to the ultimate experience on their first time.

DelsetDelsetover 1 year ago

"stealing my cherry for science"

best.

line.

evar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

continue please .... another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, if I had a girlfriend that pulled that crap on me then not only would she be an ex-girlfriend but she would be arrested for illegally drugging someone, accomplice to rape, assault, and many others along with her professor. Then I would file suit against her, the professor, the school and anyone else my lawyer could think up. If one person in college fucking a college girl after she said “no” is considered to be totally disgusting then this had better get the same if not worse sentencing and public outrage. An excellent story which was not only thought provoking but scientifically interesting. The only thing thing that I thought was needed was her kissing the professor after raping the boyfriend. That would be more realistic since I doubt someone who really cared for the person they were dating would do that just because the professor asked them to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Flawless story, more plzzzzz

HollyDollyDaysHollyDollyDays5 months ago

I tried poppers with a guy and they didn’t do anything for me. We still had mind blowing sex, but they didn’t enhance the experience for me. LOL.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

A very good story that was very well written, erotic, detailed and was not rushed. I like a good story as much as I like good sex scenes and this story had both. 5 stars and a must read!

It says to be continued at the ending…where is the next chapter? This story needs to be continued as this relationship has lots of erotic possibilities!

opusrifopusrifabout 2 months ago

Fantastic. Please continue

SweetCamilleCDSweetCamilleCDabout 2 months ago

This one was super fun! Great premise, prose, and delivery. Absolutely loved it!!!!

Hornydog354Hornydog35427 days ago

Now that is a science experiment i would love to volunteer for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7156 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...