Girlfriend's Guinea Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prostate prodding of his cock in me was pushing me past my precipice, and my orgasm was begging to arrive.

I groaned and cried out and pulled him into me as he pounded. I loved every FWAP against my swollen butt.

"Cum for me, SLUT," he said, and on the 27th straight perfect thrusting into my slapping cheeks, my hose burst like I had been edging for a week. I shuddered and shook as oozing cream splooged from my throbbing member, as he guided me through my first anal orgasm, never slowing down his pace. He fully filled me up with my first cock.

"Good boy," he said, as my last vanilla ice cream drizzled from my vibrating cock into my belly button.

But that wasn't enough for me. I needed his cum.

"Cum for me. I want your CUM in me." I could barely speak. I was still shaking from my sensitive cock twitching hard as he fucked me. But I knew I wouldn't feel satisfied until he had finished inside me.

Keira came to run her hand through my hair as she continued filming the intense encounter. This was the most passionate end to any of the tests she had witnessed.

And then finally he was there. Professor Tennison's dick filled up with his seed and then began to shoot.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Christian!" and he filled me up as he pounded me hard and fast and full.

Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump.

He groaned a deep and manly grunt. It was raw.

He topped off my tank with his gloopy cum.

He jizzed into my spread ass and I experienced another hallmark of gay sex. I was being bred. He was breeding me.

"Fuckkkkkkk," I moaned with a tinge of unexpected pride in my voice.

He fucked slow. Allowing me to live in this lustful loss of my virginity. I mewed. He felt so perfect in me.

I opened my eyes some time later to see Keira collecting a sample of my cum from my chest into a glass vile that she then capped. Where had she been keeping that? I wondered.

"This is one of the most important parts," she said, and once she was done stowing the sample in a case in her fridge, she came back and collapsed next to us on the couch.

The professor stayed inside of me for a while and then slowly slid out, as I moaned at the feeling of him leaving me. It was crazy how empty it left me.

He got up and thanked Keira for more amazing work, as they hugged tightly, then he explained that he had to get on his way to the lab to analyze the specimen before the numbers died off. I'd have to ask what that meant later. He leaned over to me and shook my hand, and I could barely look at him out of sheer embarrassment. But I did and he smiled warmly and thanked me volunteering.

As soon as he was gone Keira ripped off her jeans and thong and sat down on my still hard cock. Her pussy had never felt so wet before.

She sank down fully and I moaned again as I wrapped her in my arms. We moved as one. She was so warm on me.

"Fuck baby, mmmmm, you did SO good!" She began to softly ride me as we made out.

Nothing really needed to be said.

We'd have a thousand-and-one philosophical conversations later, that was certain.

But right now she soothed my overactive brain by giving me her pussy and attention. She enveloped me in all the femininity she knew I needed in that moment.

Her gorgeous hair was sweaty and messy as she rode me and I loved the way her breasts dripped with our sweat. She looked like a sexual phoenix.

She gyrated on my cock and she kissed me and we held each other like even greater subjects in an even more important line of scientific study.

The kind where two people begin to form a different type of bond.

Electron pairs were being shared with atoms.

I clutched her thighs and came inside of her tightness about five minutes later. She orgasmed as she road me, and the world reorganized its cells around us. We gripped each other and came in a way we had never cum together before. This was profoundly real.

Our connection felt ethereal.

And to think...I almost went to San Diego State.

To Be Continued...