All Comments on 'Girls Girls Girls'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Well DONE !!

A great tale, well written and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A new universe

What a great idea to go to the skies!!!! Loved the idea very original. Maybe we'll visit another site one day... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love this series

I love the idea of Girls(TM). I remember reading girls just wanna have fun, and it's still one of my favorites. I would like to see more stories of the Girls dominating/seducing men. However you choose to continue, I think this story has much potential, keep it up please,I'm a huge fan of yours.

. -xen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pretty please write more Girl stories! They're my favorite :)

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Finally!

A Story With Robots Who Choose NOT To Destroy Humanity! Refreshing! This Is The Prequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fav

The girls series is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounded Familiar

Flesh the story out some more, throw in some unique character traits and maybe a lesson or two and this will read like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Girls (TM) please

I can't get enough of them. I suspect that Jukebox has found a way to transmit those strawberry pheromones digitally through the internet ;)

Jukebox, have ever considered collaborating with a graphics artist? The Girls concept might lend itself to a wonderful erotic comic strip series.

Might you also consider holding a contest for a reader-contributed story line? I can think of many scenarios starring those delectable robots.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 8 years ago
Where Does It Go?

I'm starting to get really curious about whether this series is going to have an ending. Will there come a point that the robots stop letting people stumble into the action and start proactively forcing them? Will Earth be consumed?

Er, probably. But we'll have to wait and see. You never know with Jukebox!

TricksySubTricksySubover 7 years ago
Love Girls(TM)

I'm loving every instalment in this series I can get my hands on. I would love if they were grouped together on your author page as a series so I know for certain that's what I'm clicking on. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So did they portal into space?

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAover 2 years agoAuthor

Yep--that was why going through the door felt so funny. It was a teleportation door to their space station.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous