Girls in the Neighbourhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And just what is option two, and why are you undoing my buttons?"

She was referring to the buttons at the waist of her shorts, which were popping open remarkably easily.

"I'm undoing your shorts so I can pull them down for the spanking, of course. Um, where option two is concerned I decided I'd just go ahead and rape you afterwards. That way you won't have to think of reasons to say no as saying no won't make any difference."

"What? But I don't want to be raped," she exclaimed.

"Well, of course not. You don't want to be spanked either, but that's also happening. I guess the best you can do is grin and bear it."

By this stage I was pushing down her shorts, her panties going along with them, with me finding very little resistance.

"Spanking is one thing," Janelle pointed out. "Rape is something else entirely."

"A fact that I will take great delight in demonstrating to you. Lift your arms."

"Why?"

"Because I'm taking your top off. You'd look silly standing there with just your top on. You'll feel a lot more comfortable about the spanking once you're properly undressed."

Like I said, hopelessly naïve. She actually lifted her arms and let me take off her top, finishing up naked and a touch self-conscious. I won't go so far as to say embarrassed, but definitely self-conscious and aware of her body and the fact that I was admiring it.

I sat on the couch, pulling Janelle across my lap. She was making protesting noises but not trying to resist, just going along with what I wanted. With her nicely placed I finished taking off her shorts and tossing them to one side.

That accomplished I gave a casual spank to her bottom, getting a soft squeal in return. I continued in the same vein, little spanks giving little stings to a nice little bottom. She wriggled slightly, and protested, but didn't make any serious attempt to stop me. I slipped a hand under her to hold one breast, and a very nice breast it felt. Apart from a startled gasp when my hand closed over it she had no reaction. (Well, her nipple did seem to become a trifle harder, but I suspect that wasn't deliberate on her part.)

Her legs were nicely parted putting her mound on display. It was already showing signs of interest in what was going on so I decided to help it along a little. I dropped a slap on it, leaving my hand there for a moment to massage her.

"You can't do that," she exclaimed. "That's not part of any spanking."

"Don't be silly," I told her. "Of course it is. Any man would tell you the same thing."

I continued with my efforts, spanks hard enough to sting on her bottom and the occasional slap and massage on her mound. From what I could see she was coming along nicely.

Her protest became a bit more heated when a finger slipped between her lips and probed inside her.

"Oh my god, you're raping me," she wailed. "How can you?"

"Ah, Janelle, that's just a finger touching you," I pointed out. "You'll know when I decide to rape you. I'll make it perfectly clear to you what I'm doing, so until then just relax."

And the fool girl did just that; relaxed and let me play with her. It was plain to me that I was going to have to get the main game under way.

I stood up, lifting Janelle in my arms, and then crouched and laid her on the carpet. Taking her ankles I lifted them high and wide, giving her a view of her own private places. I rested one leg on my shoulder while I reached down and rubbed her some more.

"As you can plainly see," I told her, "your body is looking forward to what is about to happen."

It was, too. Her mound was flushed and swollen, her lips open, with her inner lips all puffy and protruding. I wondered if she'd ever seen her mound in that state before. I suspected not.

I undid my trousers and pushed my trousers down, finally letting Janelle see what she was getting. For a second I thought what she was getting was a heart attack.

"What do you think you're going to do with that?" she half screamed at me. "You can't stick something like that in me. It's too big. It'll kill me."

"It's not that big," I hastened to assure her. Flattering though it was to be considered super-sized I didn't want her panicking. "Just watch and see," I told her. "You'll find that it's all OK."

I parted her lips enough for the head of my cock to settle between her lips, Janelle shaking her head and saying no the entire time. Even though she was rapidly shaking her head her eyes didn't budge from where my cock was starting to push into her. I let her lips go, closing over me.

"There, you see," I murmured. "You're just the right size. Now all we have to do is ease it fully inside you."

She was breathing hard but I wasn't in a hurry. I just held where I was while she adjusted to the new reality - namely she was receiving a cock. When she seemed a little more settled I pressed forward just a touch, not wanting to find myself popping her cherry too soon. As soon as I found myself touching her hymen I paused again.

Her eyes were absolutely glued to where the damage was being done. No way was she looking anywhere but at where my cock was taking up ownership. I took a deep breath.

"Janelle," I said softly, "this next bit may hurt a little. If it does, feel free to scream."

Her eyes flickered as she looked at me and then reverted to looking at my cock, not deigning to answer me. I simply pressed a little harder. Then harder still, as her cherry was apparently of the non-popping kind. I felt something give and a strangled gasp came from Janelle. She wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of hearing her scream.

"There you go," I said consolingly. "From here on it's all straight forward."

Easy to say. It almost killed me controlling myself to enter her slowly. Still, I managed it, just easing in a little at a time, watching Janelle watching me (well, watching the part of me that was of immediate interest to her), seeing her start to breathe harder, a flush on her face, her interest now showing. Now that the flash of pain was gone she was curious and just a little excited.

When I finally slid in that last inch I was ready to breathe a sigh of relief. However, demonstrating what a manly stud I was, I didn't. I just smiled at her, feeling her give a little sigh of relief instead. It had fitted and she wasn't in pain and she was curious.

"Just press forward against me," I told her, not moving myself. "You'll find that it's easy."

I waited until she did press against me. As soon as I felt her relax again I pulled back a little and then coaxed her to press forward again. This time she could feel my cock sliding inside her a little, starting to agitate her internally. A little more coaxing and she was pressing against me and relaxing quite steadily, with me pulling back a little further each time.

When it reached the point where I was pulling right back and driving in quite firmly, with her enthusiastic cooperation, I suggested she lower her legs slightly, wrapping them around me. She was quite happy to do so and I settled down to taking my extended pleasure.

I took my time, playing with her breasts at the same time. I do like getting my hands on a fine pair of breasts and Janelle certainly had that. She was getting somewhat vocal, giving an eager little cry each time I dove into her. Not so little some of them, for that matter.

Excitement had its claws fastened deeply into her and was raking her nerves for all it was worth. She was twisting about under me, even as she pushed to meet me, totally lost to everything but what I was doing to her body. Me - I was quite happy to keep on doing it.

When the time came for a finish I put in some extra effort. Perhaps too much extra, as she promptly screamed and climaxed, with me not quite ready. Not that that worried her. She clamped down on me and dragged me to my own climax, not that I was kicking and screaming to get away.

We separated and I lay next to her on the floor, both of us breathing hard.

"Oh my god," she said after a few moments. "I never knew it would be like that."

There were a few more moments of peaceful silence and then she had another comment to make.

"Are you going to do it again? I can't stop you if you do?"

I could be in serious trouble here. Still, I guess I'd have to do the right thing and try.

12