Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say goodbye," Natalie whispered, planting a kiss on Jen's back. "There's something I need to say to you... a sort of... well, I guess... an apology."

As if on command, but because the call had ended anyway, Jen hung up. She didn't turn around, but simply stood there, staring deep into the house.

"Can I ask, Jen? Was the book... well did you write it for me... about me..." There was a long pause before Natalie continued. "About... us?"

This time it was Jen's turn to pause, to consider her response.

"Come, Jen. Come sit down. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just... well... I don't know if you feel the same?" Natalie continued, taking a step back from her friend.

"The same?" Jen finally responded, turning around to face the naked Natalie. "If you mean, did I think it was a bit of fun... then... no. What I thought... what I really thought... what I've spent the last seven or so years thinking--"

"--was written in your book," Natalie interrupted. "I expected so. It was too close to home not to be. I felt the same, Jen. I was scared you didn't. When you didn't say anything, I guessed it was just a drunken fling for you."

It was done. For what seemed an eternity, neither woman said anything. It was Jen who finally broke the silence.

"At first I wasn't sure how to feel. It was wrong, yet it felt so right. I needed time, to think, to consider, to build up the confidence to ask, but then... then you announced you were leaving, so it sort of didn't matter anymore. But it did... for seven long years I've thought of little more."

"Come here," Natalie responded, holding her arms out. "Do you remember how it all started?"

"What? With the prosecco?"

"No... with a..."

Natalie pulled herself close against her friend, rose on tiptoes and placed a kiss on Jen's lips. They stood there, frozen in that moment, their lips touching in the gentlest caress. Finally, it was Jen who broke away.

"Yes, Natalie. Everything I wrote... was about you... about me... about us... about what I truly wanted. I know now that I love you, Natalie. I should have said back then, but I didn't. If I messed up, then please tell me. I'll... understand."

"Oh, you certainly messed up, Jen," Natalie responded.

The look on Jen's face said it all. Her heart was pounding with nerves, so much so that she wasn't really taking in every word. All Jen heard was that she had messed up. She had been true to herself, had finally asked her question, and the response was that she had messed up. Jen stared back at Natalie, a forlorn look in her eyes.

That cheeky smile came back to Natalie's face as she clarified her prior response.

"You messed up big time, Jen... seven years of big time. I love you too, Jen."

"You mean it, Natalie?"

"Oh Jen... you can be so cautious at times, so secure, so dependable, so reliable, and that's what I love about you... but sometimes my girl... sometimes you need to follow your heart... and now... now is one of those times. Kiss me, Jen. Kiss me like you wanted to, all those years ago."

This time there was no hesitation. A smile formed across her face as Jen stared back at Natalie, her words finally sinking in. Jen opened her arms, and the exuberant Natalie jumped into her lover's grip, almost catching Jen by surprise as she lifted her legs up, wrapped them around Jen's thighs, and hung there in mid-air. This time the kiss was nothing more than pure unadulterated passion. When finally, they broke away, it was Natalie who asked.

"I love you, Jen," Natalie whispered. "I always have. Now, if you don't mind, I've got a tan to top up. Oh, and did you say you had some prosecco? We've got a lot of lost time to make up for, starting this very evening."

"Can't wait," Jen responded, a warmth in her heart. "Oh, and I nearly forgot. That was Bev on the phone, checking if we were still going to the barbecue. Next Saturday lunchtime."

"Bev?"

"Sorry... yes... Bev and Dave live next door. They're good neighbours."

"Oh, I dunno, Jen. It's not like I know them, and maybe... maybe it will seem strange if you suddenly turn up with another woman in tow. I don't exactly look like your sister, do I?"

"You'd be lucky," Jen responded, "I'm an only child."

"Exactly!" Natalie retorted. "You go. Have a good time, and I'll be waiting for when you get back. Now, you gonna join me by the pool?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After a couple of hours of roasting under the afternoon sun, it was Jen who finally gave in to the cool of the pool.

"Gonna have a quick swim, Natalie, then get changed. Even writers need to get on with a bit of work from time to time. You can stay out as long as you want. I'll rustle up a carbonara for dinner, but not for a few hours."

"Mmmm, my favourite," Natalie responded.

Natalie was all eyes as first she watched her lover walk over to the side of the pool, then dive gracefully into the water, a splash coming up as she parted the surface. If that was a sight to behold, watching Jen's graceful figure rise into the air then plunge downwards into the pool, the reverse was even more eye-catching.

Reaching the side of the pool closest to the sun-loungers, Jen placed her hands on the edge. She glanced across at Natalie, smiled, then for a moment disappeared under the water, only to rise again like a solo synchronised swimmer. Water cascaded over her toned body as she pulled herself up out of the water, her long hair now glossy dark strands clinging over her shoulders.

It wasn't the hair, nor her lover's toned body that Natalie had her eye's on... well, not all of it. Natalie's gaze was fixed on the contents of a certain black bikini top, the weight of water causing the fabric to sag a little more than normal. She smiled. One of these days she would get Jen to release her inhibitions. It was only a matter of when.

"Right, I'm off. Don't get yourself burnt," Jen commented, placing a kiss on Natalie's forehead as she grabbed her stuff.

Natalie watched intently as her lover walked towards the house, water dripping off Jen's toned body with every step. There was a pause as Jen squeezed her costume to remove as much water as possible, wrapped a towel around herself, then disappeared inside. Natalie was true to Jen's ask. She didn't wait too long before going inside. She waited just ten minutes to be precise, grabbed her own stuff, and headed into the house. For a moment, Natalie stood in the living room, and listened.

She couldn't hear Jen, but the sound of running water coming from upstairs told Natalie where her lover would be. Natalie smiled. That shower was big enough for two, so why not put it to good use. Slowly, careful not to make too much noise, Natalie climbed up the wooden staircase. She dumped her stuff in what was her bedroom, then tiptoed towards the shower room.

The door was slightly ajar. Natalie put an ear to the opening, listening closely. Amid the thunder of cascading water, she could hear a more tuneful sound. Jen was singing. For a moment, Natalie just stood there, mesmerised by the young woman's voice.

"And when you smile... the whole world stops and stares for a while... 'cause, you're amazing... just the way you are," Jen sang, totally unaware of her audience.

Natalie had never heard Jen sing before, just like she'd never read any of her words until the book came out. It seemed that her lover was a multi-talented young woman; a writer, a singer, and... mmmm, a most passionate lover. Slowly Natalie nudged the door open, an inch at a time. Natalie smiled to herself as she caught a first glimpse of her naked lover, standing there under a steamy waterfall.

If there was one place in the house that Jen loved, it was the shower. The bedroom was another, but that would be for later. She'd designed the whole shower room to suit her every whim, from the oversize roll-top jacuzzi bath to the walk-in power shower. What better way to get rid oneself of the day's stresses than to stand under a torrent of warm water, lathering yourself up with a bar of the silkiest soap.

Jen could stand here for hours, singing her songs, dreaming of what might have been. Today though was a little different. Okay, so she still stood under the same cascading waterfall, and still sang the same songs she always did, but today... today they were no longer dreams. Time would tell if they really did love each other, but at least in Jen's heart she hoped she had found her little piece of heaven.

Natalie was thinking of something similar. She could feel her heart pounding with excitement as she tiptoed into the shower room, inching up on her lover. Once more, just like back at university, she had that mischievous smile on her face. Natalie knew just what she had in mind, and Jen would find out so very soon. The first time she saw that shower, Natalie knew it was way too big for just one person.

Already, Natalie could feel the spray bouncing off her lover's naked body. She paused for a moment. Should she call out, announce her presence? Or should she... Natalie smiled once more. She knew exactly what to do.

"Huh!" Jen exclaimed, her singing ending abruptly as she felt Natalie wrap her arms around her naked body. "Natalie!"

"Shhh," came a whispered response from behind.

Natalie had already risen on tiptoes, pressing her large breasts into Jen's back as she pulled herself in close. She had one arm around Jen's waist, the other over Jen's shoulders. Natalie eased Jen's wet hair off to one side and started to gently kiss her lover's exposed neck. As she did, Natalie couldn't help but move her arm down, placing a hand directly on one of Jen's full mounds. Natalie squeezed gently at the soft flesh beneath her grip. Jen gasped but made no effort to pull away.

"I thought you might need a hand," Natalie continued, running her fingers sensually across Jen's breasts. "Now, are you gonna pass the soap?" As she asked, Natalie lowered her hands, holding them out in front of Jen's stomach. With a gentle nudge from behind, she also moved her lover out of the torrent of water. It wouldn't do for all her hard work to be washed away in an instant, would it?

Jen placed the large white bar in Natalie's hands and waited.

"Mmmm, nice soap Jen," Natalie commented, rubbing a little in her hands before bringing the bar up to Jen's young skin. "So perfect for..."

Jen gasped as she felt Natalie work the bar across her whole body, all the way from thighs to breasts. Before long there were more creamy suds to be seen than naked flesh. Happy with her handiwork, Natalie passed the bar of soap back to Jen. For what she had in mind, she would need both hands. She went back on tiptoes, landing a few more kisses on Jen's bare neck, before sucking at her lover's ear lobe.

"Oh, you are a dirty girl, aren't you? I think it'll take a lot of washing to make you clean," Natalie whispered as she brought both hands up to Jen's breasts.

She had a hand on each, cupping the full mounds, trying as best she could to hold as much soft flesh in her small hands. It was useless, there was just no way she could hold everything, however hard she tried. What she could do though was...

"Mmmm, Natalie!" Jen whispered, closing her eyes as she felt her young lover start to work her hands across Jen's full mounds.

The soft caress was so sensual, so enjoyable, so exciting. In no time at all Jen's nipples were standing to attention. Jen wasn't the only one to notice. Natalie had felt them go from soft puffy bumps to hard nubs beneath her palms, and as they did so, Natalie focussed in on the little bundles of sensitivity. At first, she continued the soft caress of her palm across Jen's nipples, but it was so tempting to play a little more.

Any other time Natalie would have suckled on the hard rocks, but she didn't fancy a mouthful of soap. There was only one thing for it. Natalie started to work the soft mounds more vigorously, massaging each with a firm grip, feeling how the soft flesh responded like a ball of warm dough. Jen was taking a gasped breath with each firm squeeze across her tits. It was so exciting. Every time she felt the touch against her nipples, a tiny shockwave set off inside. Jen hadn't felt like this since that certain day back in university. That time she wasn't sure if she wanted it to continue. This time though, she wanted nothing more than to feel her petite lover ravaging her young body.

Natalie wasn't going to let her lover down. If Jen was excited by the attention she was getting, then Natalie was thrilled by the idea of giving it, and when Natalie was thrilled all caution went out of the window. Pulling Jen's tits firmly back against her body, forcing the had rocks to stand proud, she positioned her thumb and forefinger either side of Jen's nipples, careful not to give too big a sign of what was coming.

Jen stood there, her eyes still closed, her breathing still fast and shallow despite Natalie ceasing to play with her breasts. Quickly, before Jen had any time to react, Natalie took her lover's nipples between thumb and finger, rolling the hard rocks firmly. Jen jumped as she felt Natalie's strong grip against her sensitive nubs. It wasn't painful, well not too much. It was just the surprise, the sudden shockwave of excitement shooting out through her breasts, which had Jen squealing.

"You like that, don't you?" Natalie whispered, her mouth still close to Jen's ear. Once again, she sucked on that soft lobe, before continuing. "You like the way I squeeze and rub at your tender nubs. Tell me, Jen. Tell me how it gets you all excited."

"Aghh... mmmm..." Jen moaned as she felt her nipples being rolled, twisted, and pinched. It was a playful torture, but the more Jen endured, the more excited she felt. There was a sense of embarrassment, but Jen knew that the answer to that question was an unequivocal yes.

"I bet you're all wet down below... aching for it, like the dirty girl you are... longing to feel my touch on your tight little cunt. Am I right, Jen?"

"Aghh," Jen squealed as Natalie took grasp on each nipple in turn, pulling them out before letting them slip through her grip.

"I know you are. Just like last time... you couldn't contain yourself, could you? Tell me, Jen. Tell me what you want."

Jen never said a word, but her answer was obvious. With Natalie still working her tender nipples, Jen slowly spread her legs apart. She stood there and waited, eyes still closed, expecting to feel the tender touch of a hand between her legs, longing to feel her lover's tiny hand gently caressing her puffy lips.

Natalie had been spot on. Jen was aching for it.

"Aghh," Jen squealed as she did feel the first touch down below. It wasn't the gentle stroke that she expected, but more of a firm but playful slap, right over her hidden clit. "What was that--"

"--for?" Natalie interrupted. "Well, you never answered my question, did you?"

For a moment Jen wondered what Natalie wanted from her. She had spread her legs without hesitation. Wasn't that enough? Why did she still want an answer?

"Aghh," came another squeal as Natalie gave a second slap.

It wasn't the slap which had Jen calling out; well, not the force of the slap. It was the position, right over her clit, and the way it sent a hit of excitement deep inside. If she wasn't damp to start with, Jen soon was, and she knew it wasn't the raging torrent from the shower making her wet down below.

"Oh... does my dirty lover like the way I slap her tender clit? Maybe that's why you don't give me an answer. You like it, don't you, Jen?"

"Yesss... yesss... aghh... no, not that..."

"Then what. Tell me what you want."

"Y... your..." Jen was struggling to say it. She knew what she wanted, but Jen was little miss sense and sensibility. How could she say politely, seriously, that she wanted to be fingered, without it sounding so silly?

'Sod it, Jen,' she heard her subconscious calling out, 'you heard what she said... sometimes you need to follow your heart... now tell her... tell her to...'

"Fuck me, Natalie," Jen screamed out, her body awash with excitement as she blushed at what she had just said. "With your fingers... deep in my cunt... fuck me... like before... make me... cum."

There was a slight increase in pitch in Jen's last words. As the carnal outpouring left Jen's mouth, down below, Natalie was working her fingers between another set of lips, seeking out the wetness within, homing in on Jen's opening. The tone of Jen's final word was a giveaway that Natalie had found what she was looking for.

"God, you're so wet, Jen. Did you feel how easily my finger slid into your tight little pussy?" Natalie whispered, her words spoken suggestively right into Jen's ear.

"Mmmm," was the only response, Jen's mind distracted by the movements of that single finger down below.

It was slow. It was steady. All Natalie was doing was easing her middle finger out, then sliding it back in, slowly, time after time. She would pause with her finger deep inside Jen's tight pussy and use just the tip in a hidden beckoning motion. Jen was purring with delight, her upper body pressed back against Natalie. She was breathing a little quicker now, as pleasure started to course through her veins.

From her position standing behind Jen, with her arm looped around the front of Jen's hips, it was the ideal position to work her lover's sex. The natural angle of her fingers was perfect for seeking and stimulating that fabled spot on the front of Jen's pussy walls, and Natalie knew just where to find it. There was only one problem. A single finger was making Jen purr with pleasure, but it was going to take more to have her scream with delight. Well, there was only one thing for it.

Jen groaned as she felt the stretch in her opening as Natalie worked her ring finger inside. With two fingers deep inside her lover's pussy, Natalie let the other two run backwards along the sides of Jen's snatch. She was ready, but was Jen?

Natalie started slowly, curling her fingers inside Jen's love canal, feeling the way her lover's tight walls tried in vain to hold her still. She added a little twist to the gentle curl, bringing a deeper murmuring from her lover. Already Jen was being worked up into a sexual fervour, the desire for release consuming her mind, yet still Natalie hadn't started to fuck her in earnest... well, not yet!

Natalie placed a final kiss on Jen's neck, sucked for one last time on her lover's earlobe, then sank back down from her tiptoes. For what she had in mind, a stable footing would be best. Once again, the motion was slow and steady. Without moving her hand away from Jen's sodden snatch, Natalie flexed her knuckles, and worked her fingers inside Jen's cunt.

It was only an inch or so of movement, but the reaction was instant. Jen's breathing deepened, and her moans became more strained as she felt the intensity build in her loins. It had been so long--it had been too long--since Jen had let her heart rule her mind. Don't get her wrong, Jen had a favourite toy or two and had put them to very good use, but there was something different, something more satisfying about the way Natalie was working her pussy. It was slow. It was steady. It was edging Jen closer and closer to the point of no return.

"Faster," Jen whispered. "Faster... harder... fuck me, Natalie."

The words were music to Natalie's ears. She picked up her tempo, working her fingers quicker inside Jen's tight pussy, listening as, yet again, Jen's breathing quickened, panted gasps now coming between strained moans. Oh yes, her lover was going to be cumming soon, and cumming so hard. Natalie ground the palm of her hand over Jen's apex, applying as much pressure as she could to her lover's clit at the same time as she worked her fingers inside.

"Aghh... yesss... yesss..." Jen moaned as she felt the first ripples of pleasure fill her body.