Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those smouldering fires were already intensifying, and, with them, Natalie's breathing was becoming a little quicker. Jen noticed but was in no mood to rush her lover. Slow and steady was the order of the evening, Jen running the tip of the vibrator down to Natalie's opening once more. This time though she slid the toy all the way inside, ensuring the curvature of the bulbous tip grazed along Natalie's tight front wall.

For the first time, as the vibrations hit her fabled g-spot, Natalie squirmed in Jen's arms. It was just what Jen wanted to feel, and hopefully only the start of what was to come. Jen pushed her calves firmer down against Natalie's legs, ensuring her lover was in no position to pull them together, however hard she tried. Jen wrapped her free arm around Natalie's body, taking care of her lover's hands. She had Natalie where she wanted, and now it was just a case of slowly taking her to heaven and back.

Jen pressed a button on the base of the vibrator, and the motor buzzed a little faster. For the first time Natalie gave a true moan, rather than a purr, as the deeper vibrations hit. Still though, Jen was doing nothing more than slowly working the vibrator across her lover's sex, dipping up inside Natalie's pussy then pulling out, tracing a line up to her clit then heading back again. Every time, Natalie's pussy seemed just a little tighter than before, and every time, her moans were just a little louder, her squirms a little more forceful as the vibrator rubbed against that very spot inside.

Once more Jen hit the button on the base of the vibrator and the vibrations strengthened again. Jen could feel the intensity in her own hand, so could only imagine what was going through Natalie's mind as Jen continued to work her sex. She could feel Natalie's struggles becoming constant as the young woman fought against the torment.

Natalie was now panting hard, her moans coming as gasped squeals between ragged breaths. Those smouldering fires had become a raging inferno, erupting out as flames of passion. How many times had she felt that ripple of pleasure shoot through her body? Natalie had lost count as she stiffened once more, the tip of the vibrator deep inside her pulsing pussy. She tried to break free, but her lover's grip was just too strong, and the torment in her loins too great to make her struggles effective.

She could feel the vibrations deep inside, hitting her g-spot time after time, yet still she climbed. It was a slow, steady ascent, higher and higher towards her inevitable climax. Natalie was now a squirming mess in her lover's arms.

"Aghh," Natalie cried as another wave hit her, the young woman struggling against the torment.

By now, Jen was focussing on Natalie's tight pussy, working the dildo in a fucking motion inside the young woman's cunt. It was a slow, deep movement, pulling out until the bulbous head stretched Natalie's opening, then plunging back inside.

Natalie cried out again, her back arching away from Jen's body as she felt another wave pass through her. It was incessant, the torment inside keeping her on the edge. Natalie's breathing was haggard. She would bite her lip as the pleasure struck, then gasp quickly as it subsided once more. How much more could she take? Already it felt too much... too... too...

"Aghh... Jennnnnn!" Natalie screamed as finally her body gave in to the onslaught.

It hit her like a brick wall, pure ecstasy flooding her petite frame. Natalie went as stiff as a board, holding the position for a few seconds before falling limp into Jen's arms. She lay there, panting hard, her chest rising and falling suggestively as she tried to recover from her climax.

Natalie never even noticed that the vibrator had been withdrawn, nor that the buzz had ceased. She never saw Jen lift it to her mouth and suck every drop of Natalie's sweet love juice off the smooth toy. Natalie was totally consumed by her climax, her mind a muddled state of post-coital bliss.

Before long, Natalie was sleeping, still snuggled up in her lover's arms.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And so, the week continued, with a sort of predictability.

Jen still took her morning swim, before spending a couple of hours drying off in the sun. She would try to use the afternoon for her writing, but with Natalie around it was becoming more and more difficult, in the nicest possible way.

Natalie on the other hand... well, the idea of finding a job had been put on hold for a while. She was happy just lying there in the sun, usually with nothing on, working on her tan.

Oh, and yes, the two women spent most nights, and some days, making up for lost time.

With so much going on, time just flew by, and before they knew it Saturday had arrived and the barbecue next door.

"Sure you won't come?" Jen asked. "Bev won't mind at all. I can just say you are a friend staying over for a few weeks. They don't need to know we're lovers."

Jen looked up from the breakfast table.

"You go, Jen," she replied. "You know them, not me. I'll just get in the way, and they're bound to ask questions."

"But what will you do?"

"Maybe go for a walk. You got any shops around here? I could do with getting a postcard or two to send back home. Then... well... the sun's shining, so I guess I'll take a dip."

"It's half an hour walk," Jen responded.

"That's fine. Point me in the right direction and I'll find it. Oh, and don't worry about a key. I can leave my stuff by the sun loungers and just change when I get back. You have a good time, Jen."

That was one thing Jen hadn't thought about. If Natalie was going to be staying, then Jen would need to get another key cut. She had a spare, for emergencies, but it would be better for Natalie to have her own. Jen added it to her latest list of things to do.

The barbecue was just what Jen expected it to be. Bev was so house proud. What's more, she really enjoyed showing off her pride and joy. The barbecue... well, yes, it was a chance to show off their new patio. Jen didn't mind. Bev and Dave had been so good to her since she first bought the house.

A couple of hours later, the other guests had disappeared, leaving just Jen and Bev sat out on wicker armchairs, each holding a glass of Pimm's.

"You got company?" Bev asked, taking Jen a bit by surprise.

"Ermm... yes... Natalie's an old university friend. We're not disturbing you, are we?"

"No, no. I just saw her leaving your place this morning."

"Yes. She's headed off into town to buy some postcards. I do hope she doesn't get lost."

"She looks intelligent enough to me. It's a straight road there, and a straight road back. What could go wrong?"

"Oh, you don't know Natalie. Now, how about your Danny? I've not seen him for such a long time. How is he getting on at uni?"

"I dunno, Jen," Bev replied.

"What's wrong? Is his study not going so well?"

"No, that's not it. He got a first this year. It's just... well... he seems a bit distant."

"Distant?"

"Yeah. Ever since coming home I can barely get Danny out of his bedroom. It started in the mornings, but more recently has been most of the day."

"Have you asked him?"

"Yeah. He just says he's busy... on his computer... with friends. But I am worried about him."

"And in the evenings?"

"He seems fine. That's the strange thing. During the day he's so distant, then in the evening's he's just my Danny."

"Then I'm sure he's fine. Have you thought about getting him some work? Something to do instead of being on his computer all day?"

"That's a great idea, Jen. Do you know anyone looking for somebody?"

"Errm... nope... but if I do hear, I'll let you know. I guess I'd better be going now... see if Natalie made it back, or if I need to send out a search party. Thanks for the barbecue, Bev. I hope Danny is ok and I'll let you know if I hear of anything for him."

"Thanks, Jen. So good to see you. Let's not leave it so long next time and do bring Natalie if she is still with you."

Moments later, Jen was walking across her own patio, along the side of the pool. Natalie was already back, and as expected, she was lying naked on one of the loungers. That was no surprise, but what Jen saw next did make her wonder.

As if on impulse, Jen glanced over the fence at the house next door. It was only a shadow, a fleeting shadow at that, but Jen saw him. There, in an upstairs window--Jen assumed it was Danny's bedroom--somebody was looking out.

Suddenly it all seemed to come together.

Danny spent his whole day in his bedroom, on his so-called computer. Natalie spent her whole day out here, and most of it with nothing on. So, was Danny really on his computer, or was he watching something, or somebody? The shadowy figure in the window, disappearing into the background the minute Jen looked up there, could only have been Danny. His mum was right about the watching, but it wasn't his computer he had eyes on. It was Natalie. The young Danny was eyeing up Jen's lover.

There was one thing though which didn't make sense. When had Danny returned from uni? Jen thought back to her own student days. It had to have been four or five weeks back, yet Natalie had only been with Jen for about a week. It didn't make sense. If Natalie had only been there for a few days, then what had Danny been doing in the weeks before her arrival. Surely, he hadn't... hadn't...

It was something else Bev had said which was the final piece of the jigsaw. 'At first it was only mornings and now was most of the day,' she had said. Damn, Jen thought to herself. He'd been watching her first, taking her morning swim. It was only later that Danny started watching both of them.

Should she tell Bev?

Should she tell Natalie? Her young lover was lying there on her front, stark naked.

"Natalie," Jen whispered as she sat down on her own lounger. "Don't move."

"What's wrong, Jen?" Natalie responded, glancing up at her lover.

"I... well... here, take this," Jen continued, grabbing Natalie's towel off the floor, and passing it to her.

"Why, Jen? Have I done something wrong? I thought you didn't mind me being--"

"Topless? Naked?" Jen interrupted. "I don't mind at all, and it seems the lad next door doesn't either. He's been watching you... I mean... us... from his bedroom window."

"Are you sure, Jen? How do you know?"

"I was talking to Bev, and she mentioned how she was concerned about Danny."

"Danny? Is that his name?"

"Well, it's Daniel but I guess that's not trendy enough for the young ones, so I've always known him as Danny."

"Young? Is he just a kid?"

"Not really. Must be nineteen by now. Just finished his first year at uni and back home for the summer. Bev said he spent most of his time in his bedroom," Jen continued.

"Well, who doesn't? At that age I certainly did."

"Yeah, but did you spend it standing in the window overlooking the neighbours pool? I saw him, Natalie. When I came back, I glanced up and he was there... watching."

"How exciting!" Natalie responded, taking Jen by surprise.

"I mean it, Natalie. We need to do something about it. Should I report him to the police, or talk to Bev? I don't want to upset her though, but she ought to know. What do you think, Natalie?"

"Didn't you do the same when you were younger? You know... wasn't there someone you just couldn't keep your eyes off? I know I did. He was a teacher and I'd sit there staring at him, dreaming to myself what it would be like to--"

"Natalie!" Jen interrupted, amazed by the direction Natalie was heading. "What if I did? And what has it got to do with now?"

"Oh, Jen! You did, didn't you? Who was he? And... did you?"

Jen blushed. Of course, she had. Didn't everyone? It was just a teenage crush. Nothing ever happened. It was just harmless infatuation, wasn't it?

"No... no... I didn't do anything other than look. But what's this got to do with anything?"

"Don't you see it, Jen? It's no different, other than this time Danny's been found out. He's only young, and probably feels he's found his first true love, which isn't surprising given how beautiful you are."

"Natalie, stop it!" Jen responded, blushing again.

Jen was embarrassed at the idea of being somebody's idol of desire, even if it was only the young lad from next door, but Natalie did have a point. It really was no different to Jen's own teenage crush. He worked in the local record shop, and Jen must have spent an unhealthy amount of time simply browsing what was available, with no intention other than catch a glimpse at the long-haired sales assistant. One day she nearly died when he came over and asked if there was anything he could help her with. She was only a teenager, just starting to think about boys, and he... well, he must have been ten years older, at least. Wasn't that just the same as Danny?

"By the way," Natalie picked up in a different way, "is he attractive?"

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, is he?" Natalie asked.

"If you really wanna know. The last time I saw him he was a six-foot lanky youth... good looker if you asked me... but really needed to fill out a bit. Oh, and he was too shy by half. I never heard him talk about others... in fact I never really heard him talk, other than to answer questions. That'd be a year and a half back, but I guess he hasn't changed that much."

"Perfect."

"Perfect?" questioned Jen, not sure where Natalie was going.

"Look. I told you I had an idea. He's only doing what we did at his age, and what would have been the worst thing back then?"

Jen thought about it for a moment. The answer was obvious. She had fantasised over the guy in the record shop, but she wouldn't have known what to do if he came on strong. In fact, she would have run a mile.

"You mean... we should... confront him... tell him we know?" Jen asked.

"Well, not quite in those words, but I reckon we should play him at his own game. If he likes getting off on watching us, then let's give him something to watch."

"What?"

"You heard. Ever been skinny-dipping, Jen?" Natalie asked, that cheeky smile back on her face.

"But how's that going to help? Won't it just encourage him more?" came a confused Jen's reply.

"That's the point. He's getting his kicks from watching us but isn't looking for anything more. That's where we get our own back on him. Invite him round... just Danny."

"But how?"

"You'll find something. He could help with a few things around the place. Those flower beds look like they could do with a tidy up."

"Well, Bev was thinking about getting him some work. But are you sure about this?"

"Never been surer. We'll get him around here, and then politely drop it in the conversation that we know what he has been up to. If he's like you say, then he'll be so embarrassed that you'll never see him watching again. I bet he's never even been with another woman."

"And if he's not?"

"Well... I guess that's where we can have a little fun. What do you say, Jen? Race you into the pool?"

'Oh shit!' Jen thought to herself as she watched her lover jump up from her lounger. How did she get herself drawn into such things?

It was an unfair race. Natalie was naked to start with, and already bounding off towards the pool, her large breasts bouncing sumptuously with every step. Jen couldn't help but glance up at the window. As expected, Danny was watching, peering out from behind the curtains.

'Well... in for a penny, in for a pound,' Jen thought to herself as she pulled her tee-shirt up and over her head, then removed her shorts. Jen stood there in matching light blue panties and bra. She swallowed hard, then turned to face the house next door, looking up towards his window as she removed her underwear. As if for emphasis, Jen felt at her own breasts, bouncing the full mounds in her hands, before chasing off after Natalie.

It was already too late. As Jen took her first step towards the pool, Natalie was already jumping into the cool water, water splashing up over the side. Moments later Jen leaped off the side, gracefully diving in. Natalie was already at the other end of the pool, but Jen had decided she had done enough chasing for one day. She rolled onto her back, took a deep breath, and floated.

There was something so tranquil in simply lying there. Jen bobbed with the gentle waves as the water settled back down after the two women had jumped in. She was half in and half out of the water, her full mounds floating suggestively on the surface. With her ears under the water, the hubbub of the day had suddenly gone. Jen had no idea where Natalie was. She assumed her lover was still standing at the other end of the pool.

Natalie wasn't. As she watched Jen started to float, Natalie pushed off the side and swam under the water. She could sense the shadow of her lover above and followed Jen's body all the way down from head to toe.

"Ughh," Jen screeched as she felt her ankles being tugged down.

It had taken her by surprise and in an instant Jen's buoyancy had gone. She found herself dragged down under the surface, emerging seconds later staring right at a laughing Natalie.

"Got ya!" Natalie teased, splashing water at her lover.

"Not fair," Jen replied.

"So, what you gonna do about it?"

Before Jen could react, Natalie had already pushed another wave of water playfully into her lover's face. Jen cleared her eyes, but when she looked again, Natalie was nowhere to be seen. A tap on Jen's shoulder told her where Natalie was. Jen spun around, intent on getting her own back, but once more Natalie had shot off, this time back towards the end of the pool where they had jumped in from. In no time at all, Natalie had pulled herself up on the side and was sitting there with her legs dangling in the pool. She started splashing wildly as Jen swam towards her, but not enough to repel the approach of her lover.

"Is he watching?" Natalie whispered, her back towards the bedroom window.

Jen glanced quickly up.

"Yes."

"Then eat me out," Natalie replied, spreading her legs, and flashing her shaven snatch towards Jen.

"What?"

"Go on. You know you want to, and you know how much I can't help myself when you go down on me."

"But Natalie!"

Natalie wasn't listening. In a reverse breaststroke style, she wrapped her legs around Jen's standing body and pulled her in close. When Natalie had said to put on a show, she wasn't joking about it.

"Do it, Jen. Let's show young Danny just what real love is. I'm waiting."

As she spoke, Natalie eased herself a little further back onto the hard patio. She was now dangling her legs over the edge from mid-thigh. Jen blew her lover a kiss, then started to lie backwards, all the way until she felt the warm stone against her petite frame. Slowly, right in front of Jen's eyes, Natalie brought her legs up, spreading them before placing her feet on the pool edge. Jen's ass was mere inches from the water's edge, her pussy easily reachable from within the pool.

Jen still had her doubts, but she trusted her friend, and... 'oh god,' Jen thought to herself as she stared down at Natalie's bare snatch. Any other time, Jen would have been only too eager to go down on her lover, to taste those sweet juices, to push Natalie all the way over the edge. But with an audience?

It was Natalie's time to glance up at the window. For the first time, she saw the shadowy figure watching down at them. Natalie smiled. He wasn't the scrawny lad that Jen had suggested, but quite a manly young person. Natalie took hold of her full breasts and squeezed them in together, creating the most wondrously deep cleavage before letting them fall back. The soft mounds wobbled slightly before coming to rest. Natalie was all for repeating the same when...

"Mmmm, Jennnn!" Natalie moaned as she felt her lover go down on her.