Gisele's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

Chapter 5

I suspected a black man would answer the door when I arrived. What I didn't expect was how ridiculously hot he'd be.

I adjusted my hair in the rearview mirror, checked my cleavage my new dress was exposing and made my way to the apartment.

When he answered the door, I froze, my mouth dropped. He wasn't wearing a shirt, only draw-string blue pajama pants. My eyes drank in his muscles, his chest, his abs, his dark chocolate, perfect body.

I couldn't speak; luckily he did so for me. "You must be Gisele. Please come in. Devin told me you may be stopping by."

He extended his hand to me, I gulped and took it. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ulysses."

I nodded in return, too nervous to speak, quickly glancing away from his friendly smile. "Hey, it's ok, just relax," he told me, leading me into the apartment.

"Sorry," I said.

Ulysses chuckled, "No need to apologize," he told me. "Would you like some water before we get started?"

Get started? I forgot why Devin invited me over. I was to "take care" of him.

"Um, no, I'm good. Thanks," I replied, watching him open the refrigerator, his back just as muscular as his front, a pony tail of dreads lying in between his huge shoulder blades.

"Ok, have a seat then. I cleaned up some, hopefully I did a good job," He laughed, gesturing to the couch in his living room.

"So this is your place?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Oh, I thought I was going to Devin's."

"Nah, this is my place. She's over here a lot though, so she may as well be my roommate," He said, standing in front of me now.

"Alright," I said, nodding at him.

"So you know why you're here and are ok with it?" He asked.

Without Devin explicitly stating why she was inviting me over, I knew. I knew that while she was out of town she needed me to "take care" of Ulysses. She needed me to milk his black cock for every drop of semen I could coax out of it. She needed me to service him, to worship him, to give my body to him to use just like Devin no doubt does. I was a substitute while she was away and I was going to do my very best to make sure his balls remained empty.

I nodded my head; this was my chance to experience what every employee of Elite Magazine experienced daily.

"Good," He said, smiling, undoing the draw string of his pajamas. He pulled them away from his waist, letting them fall to his feet, his cock springing upward, revealing itself as the pants dropped.

My mouth hung open again. It was gorgeous. Perfectly straight, long, as thick as my wrist, dark brown in color. The beautifully shaped mushroom head was a slightly lighter shade of brown. He had a trimmed bush of pubic hair. It wasn't a wild forest, but landscaped and neat.

Then there were his balls. His large, hanging testicles, filled with semen, beckoning me, begging me to empty them, to make his black hose of a cock spray his cum all over me.

Ulysses watched me, smiling softly, tugging on his cock. It went up pass his belly button. Suddenly, I realized while I was admiring its beauty, I was on my knees in front of him, ready to service him, ready to wrap my lips around that black dick, to taste him, drink him, to bring him to his figurative knees.

"I need to get over Ian," I said to myself, watching Ulysses slowly releasing his cock, letting it point directly at my salivating mouth.

I glanced once more up his perfect frame to his smiling face. He nodded, signaling me to begin. I grabbed the base of his cock with both hands, feeling it pulse and throb in my grasp. It was so thick, so hard. Bringing his cockhead to my open mouth, lust, urgency, and hunger took over.

I engulfed his cockhead, sucking it as hard as I could. Oh how delicious it was. I moaned at its taste, my cheeks indenting as I sucked away at it.

"Gisele, slow down," Ulysses told me. I was working his dick like a cock-crazed slut, wanting to feel his semen erupt from the tip, filling my mouth to the brim.

"Slow down," He laughed. "We have all week."

"All week?" I asked, taking his cock out of my mouth.

"Yes. Didn't Devin tell you? She wants you to stay here all week."

"I didn't bring anything with me. No clothes, or - " I said.

"You won't need them," Ulysses interrupted me. He pulled me up, grabbing my face gently, pulling me in for a kiss. "Take it off," he said, referring to my dress.

I took a step back, pulled my dress up over my head, letting it fall to the floor. Not taking my eyes off his, I undid my bra, slid out of my thong, then attacked his mouth with my own.

"Gisele," He pushed me away. "Slow down."

I took a deep breath, kissing him slowly this time, my tongue licking at his, taking it my mouth, sucking it much slower than I did his cock. If I was staying here all week, I was going to enjoy this, to savor it. I was going to give his body, his cock, what it deserved - a very thorough, attentive, white girl loving.

All those women at the office sleeping with Fat Rob, talking about black cock, bombarding me every day with sights and sounds of sex and here I was; a black cock, one week all to myself. I was going to make the most of it.

Chapter 6

I took it slow. I licked at his neck, down to his chest, flicking my tongue, kissing, sucking at his dark nipple. I licked down to his abs, kissing and sucking each one, dragging my tongue over them. Going to my knees, my hands reached around him, squeezing his muscular ass.

I cradled his black balls in my hands, massaging them, playing with them. I took one in my mouth, sucking it while I stroked the powerful cock they were attached to. They tasted delicious. Covering his hanging, cum-filled nuts with saliva, I licked my way back to his shaft.

It was so long and straight. I kissed it, licked it, nibbled it, sucking along the shaft like a lamprey on a shark.

After covering his cock in my spit, I grabbed the base with both hands, slowly jacking. I smiled seductively at Ulysses, "This is quite a lovely dick you have here."

"Thank you," He said, running his fingers through my blonde locks.

"Are women constantly sucking or riding this thing?"

Ulysses didn't say a word, only nodding and smiling.

"Are they all white?" I asked.

"They are."

I moaned, wondering how many white women gave themselves to him, bowing down to his body, in awe of his chocolate perfection.

I devoured his dick, one hand on his abs, the other on his ass, squeezing it, holding him in place while I pushed his cock further and further back into my throat. There was no way I could deep throat it, not yet at least, but I figured by the end of the week I may be able to.

I gagged on it, my drool forming bubbles on it. I took it out of my mouth panting heavily. I wanted it in me.

Guiding Ulysses to his couch, I straddled him, kissing him hard, letting him taste what I tasted - the taste of his cock on my breath. Grabbing the base of it, preparing to slide it inside my dripping pussy, he stopped me.

"All night," He said. "Can you handle it?"

"We'll find out," I replied. I squatted down, impaling myself on his dick, driving it as deep as it could go.

The past month of pent up lust and desire, wanting but not having Ian, everything came out right then. I came on that black dick as soon as it slid all the way in my pussy, landing and pressing against my cervix.

Ulysses held me as I shook, the orgasm coursing through me. My hands rested on his huge shoulders. "The first of many," he told me. I nodded, kissing him again.

Ending the kiss, I knew I had a lot of work to do. I would ride his black cock on the couch until I couldn't walk anymore.

That's exactly what I did. I came over and over on it, crying out in his living room. He'd suck my tits, kiss my neck, ran his finger over my ass crack. I kept bouncing, I kept riding, I kept grinding against him over and over, losing count of how many orgasms I had.

Ulysses never came once. "Are you going to cum for me?" I said, collapsing in his arms, a couple hours later.

"Eventually. It doesn't take long sometimes, but tonight, I feel like going all night," He answered.

He stood up, taking me with him, going to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed, climbed on top, and fucked me. The bed was slamming against the wall; I was moaning over and over, I was cumming again and again.

I rose up; I ran my hands up and down his chest and stomach. He pulled his cock out. It was covered in creamy vaginal juices. I nearly climaxed again when I watched him gather a bit of my fluid up with his index finger and lick it.

He drove his cock back inside me. Another hour passed and we were covered in sweat. He was sitting on his knees, holding me up by my ass, bouncing me up and down on him. When my eyes weren't rolled into the back of my head, I glanced at his face. He was smiling, watching me cum over and over, sweat dripping off his chin, showing no end in sight.

"You're beautiful," he said.

"So are you," I replied.

The amount of pussy this guy gets, white pussy, must be insane. He was able to control his stamina so well. As he bounced me I wondered if cocks could become desensitized from having so much sex. Or perhaps he was thinking about something else, something unsexy, controlling his stamina that way.

He laid me on my back, pulling out, licking my tummy, making my spine tingle again. "Let's take a break. Want some water?" Ulysses asked.

"Uh huh," I breathlessly answered.

Minutes later, he was see-sawing his cock in and out of me, his hand resting on my tummy. My legs spread, wrapped around him, I was writhing around as he worked. He'd pull out, offer his cock to me, I cleaned it of my juices, and he'd continue on, playfully tapping that big cock against my belly before sliding it back in.

On and on we went. I was a shaking, quivering mess of sweat and pussy juices as the night went on. He held my limp body in his arms, thrusting hard up in me. It was so very good; his black rod pistoning in and out of me, stretching me, making me cum, fucking me. So perfect.

Later, Ulysses was standing behind me holding my wrists, slamming into me. I could tell he was getting tired. His thrusts were slower and labored. I loved the sound of my butt flesh slapping against his hips.

"Gisele, look," He spoke up; I opened my eyes from my comatose orgasmic state. Looking out his balcony window, I saw it, the dark purple mixed with a touch orange in the sky. The sun was rising.

Ulysses pulled out, gently turned me around, and guided me to my knees. I took his cock, knowing what was going to happen, stroking it, milking it.

To hear him moan with pleasure was music to my ears. He went all night, just like he said. He was now, finally, letting himself cum. And cum he did. That big juicy black dick erupted in my open mouth, my lips closing around the spurting cockhead, sucking the semen out of it. He filled my mouth, I'd swallow, I'd suck some more, then swallow again. So delicious.

When he was done, he picked me up, carried me to bed and collapsed in my arms. I held this black man, this exhausted, sweaty man who I was to care for an entire week, in my arms. He kissed at my nipples, I held him close, we went to sleep.

A few hours later, we were in the shower, his fingers curled inside me as he kissed along the back of my neck.

Ulysses picked me up, slamming me against the shower wall, bouncing me, once again, on his cock as the shower steam enveloped us. I drank from him again, swallowing every drop of cum I could.

We had a late breakfast, took another nap, followed by, what seemed like hours, of a beautiful 69 on his bed. I loved his tongue inside me.

Devin called later that night, reminding me to stay with Ulysses until she returned. I did as was told. I spent the rest of the week in that apartment, servicing her black lover in her absence, making sure his succulent black balls were emptied daily, making sure his long dark cock was slick with my pussy juices or saliva.

Had I gone black? I had no idea. It seemed like it. I knew one thing; July would be here when Devin returned from LA. July was the month I'd be working with Fat Rob.

Chapter 7

Fat Rob fucked me four times my first day working for him. It was insane. His cock was insane, insanely fat that is.

There was no seduction. I arrived that morning, hoping I'd be able do what all the other employees were doing, knowing deep down that working for Fat Rob, it would happen.

He moved behind me, "Let me stretch you out," he whispered. I could already feel his bulge poking into my lower back. I spread my legs, hiked up my dress, and bent over his desk.

I couldn't help but scream when his thick cock entered me. I gripped the edge of his desk, holding on tightly, while he plowed me from behind. It hurt, I was stretching, my pussy lips wrapping around his meaty shaft, but it was so amazing.

He took me to his apartment that night. My pussy was so sore, but hurt so good.

On my back, I sucked at his nipples, while he plowed his huge, fat dick into me. "So that's why they call you Fat Rob," I observed.

"You got it. Now wrap those pretty little lips around me and get that cum," he said, pulling out of my gaping pussy. I lay on my tummy, grabbed his cock with both hands, my mouth stretching over the tip and sucked as hard as I could.

His cum tasted so, so good. Just like Ulysses'. My mouth overflowed with semen. Shit, I loved the feeling of my mouth being filled with that warm, salty, fluid.

"You gonna make so much money this month. As long as you can handle black dick, you'll be making money for me and for yourself," he told me.

"What does that mean? You'll be pimping me out to your friends?" I asked.

"And clients, yes," he answered.

He meant it too. For the remaining 30 days in July, weekdays, weekends, I didn't step foot in Elite Magazine's office. Fat Rob had me working at his various strip clubs across town. I didn't strip, but mostly got drink orders, and was told to flirt with the patrons.

I was also for sale - $500 for a few hours, $1500 for the entire night. Fat Rob gave me 25% of the share.

All these black men, these gorgeous, styling, classy, black men purchased me every single night in the month of July. I kept count.

Ulysses and Fat Rob were two. I had sex with 10 of Fat Rob's associates. For 30 days I had two men pay $500 for a few hours with me - 60 men in total. I counted eight days in July where a black man bought me for the entire night; bringing the count up to 80 black men I had sex with in the months of June and July.

It was like a movie montage playing in my head - night after night, man after man, fucking me.

"Ian who?" I joked, near the end of the month when I undressed for a sexy, older, black man from out of town. I was back at his hotel that night.

I loved their dark brown hands on my light skin. I loved how they grabbed my hips, holding me while I bounced up and down on their dicks. I loved the deep moan of pleasure they made when they finally, after hours, ejaculated on my face, or in my mouth, or in my pussy. I loved the rings they wore. I loved the smell of the cologne. I loved how clean they were, making me easily want to slobber, lick, slurp all over every inch of their cock, balls, taint, and even on occasion, a few assholes.

I loved how Fat Rob bought me birth control. I loved how he whipped out his cock for me each morning after I was given my share of money, telling me to "get that cum" every time. I loved how he or his associates would conduct business on the phone in one of the clubs, while I casually sucked their cocks. I loved how Fat Rob bought me even more sexy dresses.

Most of all, I loved how I thought of Ian less and less. Or tried to.

Chapter 8

August arrived, and with it, the end of my time under Fat Rob. I was still under him of course, but in a more literal sense. He was regularly on top of me, slamming away into my black cock obsessed pussy, whenever he felt like it.

Fernanda also arrived in August. I hadn't seen the tall, exotic-looking, Latina since June.

I smiled to myself overhearing her in Fat Rob's office. Damn, he was going to town on her - just like he had done to me so many times over the month of July.

Emerging from his office, flustered, tired, but satisfied, Fernanda smiled to me, motioning me to follow.

"Don't spend that extra money in one spot!" She joked in her thick accent. I'm guessing she knew Fat Rob put me to work at his clubs during the past month. I wondered if all the interns experienced this too.

I followed her to an office setup for out of town and remote workers. We went over some paperwork. She explained to me what she did. Fernanda was fairly high up in the company, managing many different projects, photo-shoots, and events for the magazine. Like Devin, she seemed like a smart woman - I could even admit, sexy as well.

Finally back at the office, after a month having continuous sex with Fat Rob, his boys, and many of his clients, I found it nice to back doing legitimate intern work.

"Hey," she cornered me after leaving the restroom, before heading home.

"Hi," I said a little startled.

"What are you doing tonight?"

"I,I don't know," I smiled.

She leaned in, whispering in my ear, "I'm looking to have fun while I'm here this week. Come out with me and Devin."

"Oh, uh, sure."

Fernanda winked at me, kissed my cheek, causing me to blush and left after giving me her phone number and the address of a club to meet her and Devin at.

*****

I smiled getting out of my car, seeing a beautiful Adonis of a black man, standing outside waiting for me. I knew him.

"Ulysses!" I ran to his arms.

"Hi Gisele," he smiled, lifting me up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, happy to see the first black man I slept with.

"Devin dragged me out here with her and Fernanda," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure you won't mind hanging with a few nice white women, though, right?"

"Nah. My bro TJ is here," he said.

"TJ?" I asked, wondering if it was the same one Jennifer, the photographer was sleeping with.

"Yeah, well half-brother, actually," he answered.

"I see."

I followed him into the club. There was a dance floor, bar, tables for eating. I noticed all the men were black. Was it a coincidence? I wasn't sure.

My question was answered when I saw only white women, mixed with a few Latina's - like Fernanda, in the crowd. It wasn't a coincidence. I even saw a few Elite Magazine employees; including some of the various models I'd witnessed servicing black men during my first week there.

I then saw Fernanda and Devin, sitting in a booth, taking turns tongue kissing a bald, huge, black man. Ulysses cleared his throat.

"Oh hey," Devin said, letting him slid in. Fernanda introduced me to TJ. I sat next to Ulysses.

The waiter took our order. I struggled to give mine, because I was distracted by Devin and Fernanda rubbing and squeezing a large bulge in TJ's pants. This would be a wild night.

After some chit chat over dinner, the two older women flirting, grabbing, groping at the two black men at our table, Fernanda whispered to TJ.

A moment later I followed him through the crowded dance floor after he asked me to dance with him. Looking over my shoulder I saw Devin and Fernanda trading deep kisses with Ulysses at the table.

All around me people were lost in their own worlds. To my right, a white woman was grinding against a black man, his hand in her skirt, the other grabbing a breast. To my left a younger, short-haired brunette, who looked somewhat familiar, was dancing with a black man. I wondered if I knew her from school, I shrugged and turned my attention to the tall, muscular TJ in front of me.

He smelled so good. He looked so good. I wanted to slide his black dick deep inside me, feeling it all the way in, pulsing, pumping cum. I turned around, grinding my butt against his crotch. Yes, he was hard. I wanted him right there.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers