Gisele's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scanned the room and saw the same short-haired, brunette, doing something that made me gasp. From what I could tell, through the crowds, the dancing people, she was on her knees. Then I saw a long, dark object; she was bobbing her head around. What kind of club was this?

Before I could think more on the matter, Fernanda startled me, appearing in front of me, grabbing my face, pulling it to hers. "We're leaving soon. Take care of TJ first though. We'll be with Ulysses in the car."

"What?"

Fernanda grinned, reached behind me, slowly pulling up my dress. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Relax," she said. "Take care of him first before we leave."

She revealed my thong-covered butt to TJ's bulge. I knew what she meant. I smiled and nodded my head.

*****

Five minutes later, TJ and I slammed open the back door of the club, kissing, groping our way into an alley. I wanted his dick. I wanted to milk it dry.

He hoisted me up, causing me to squeal, I was upside down. "I want to taste you," he said in his deep voice.

He slid my skirt up, well, down actually - since I was upside down. The man tore my thong away. It hurt a bit, but I didn't care. When he buried his tongue in my pussy, holding me up by my hips, my legs wrapped around his shoulders, I forgot any discomfort or fear of getting caught I might've had.

He was slathering, slurping all over and in my pussy, I forgot about TJ, it felt so good.

I reached for his zipper and button, and while upside down, did my best to pull them down - or up. Anyway, seeing he wasn't wearing underwear, I grinned when that big, long dick smacked me on my forehead. Clinching my thighs tight around TJ's shoulders, I grabbed the base of his cock and begin licking, sucking, kissing all over it, still upside down.

Several minutes later, after cumming several times all over TJ's tongue and face, he flipped me to upright position, moving my legs around him, straddling him. I was light-headed from the blood rushing away from my head, but I didn't care, I knew what was coming next.

I almost came again when he entered me. I grimaced with pleasure when my pussy slid over his length.

Then he began bouncing me.

There I was - a 22-year-old, college graduate and intern, having had sex with 80 different black men in the course of a couple months, having sex in an alley behind a club with the 81st.

I felt like such a whore, a black cock addicted whore. I loved every second of TJ thrusting up into me in that alley. I loved how my cries of pleasure echoed off the walls around us. I loved how TJ asked me if I was on the pill right before he came inside me. I loved feeling my pussy overflow with his semen.

Fernanda drove the way back to Devin's house. Devin sat in the front seat. I was in the back seat in between two hunky black men. TJ was fingering me and kissing at my neck. Ulysses was grabbing my breasts and kissing my mouth. I was in heaven.

Later at Devin's house, I stood in her bedroom looking at TJ and Ulysses lying on her bed, nude. Fernanda startled me once again, appearing behind me.

"Devin and I have some business to tend to. They're all yours for now," she said.

I was startled once again when Fernanda began removing my dress. "What are you - "

"Relax," she whispered. "I'm undressing you for them."

I had never been fully nude in front of a woman before - wearing towels or underwear in the dorm room after a shower, yes, but never fully naked. "Shhhh," Fernanda comforted me, slowly removing my dress. "It's ok."

I nodded, letting her unhook my bra, stepping out of my dress. "All yours," she whispered again. I watched her leave and turned my attention back to the two black men on the bed.

I had no idea where to begin. I felt weak in the knees when I approached them. They were all mine, both of them, maybe all night.

I grabbed a cock in each hand, smiled softly at them, made my way in between them on the bed. They rolled to their side, facing me, grabbed my breasts, and kissed all over my body.

The three-way, my first, lasted for hours. Every hole of me was stuffed with cock. The three of us were sweaty, exhausted and sore - at least I was.

We decided I'd swallow their cum this time. Ulysses went first, then TJ, injecting their seed into my throat. It was so good, so very good. The three of us became one.

Devin had a large, body length, mirror in the corner of the room. At one point in the night, I glanced to it. I saw myself, Ulysses behind me, TJ in front of me, both holding me up. My mouth hung open while TJ kissed at my neck and Ulysses kissed behind my ear. We looked so sexy; dark brown skin mixing with light colored skin. I watched myself cum. I never wanted it to end.

Eventually it did. I collapsed in their arms, lying on top of them, drifting off to sleep. I was woken an hour later by a strange sound.

Climbing off the bed, making my way down the hall, leaving the two studs sleeping soundly, I searched for the source of the noise.

I arrived at the last room on the left, a guest bedroom. I heard the noise again, a woman moaning. There was some slapping sounds too. I wondered if another black man was here having sex with Devin or Fernanda.

That wasn't it. The door was cracked, affording me a look inside. My eyes widened when I saw Fernanda behind Devin, gripping her blond hair, pulling her head back, slamming into her. Fernanda was wearing something around her waist and hips.

When Devin let out another soulful moan, Fernanda pulled back from her. I saw what she was wearing - a large, black, strap-on.

"Holy shit," I whispered, making my way back to Devin's room, sliding in bed with TJ and Ulysses. I stifled a giggle and snuggled up to their dark chocolate bodies.

Chapter 9

The rest of the week consisted of Devin, Fernanda, and I servicing Fat Rob at the office - when he was there, and Ulysses and TJ back at Devin's.

I was more and more comfortable with my own nudity in front of women, plus comfortable with Devin and Fernanda's nudity.

We took turns sucking cock; I'd taste their mouths on it. I tasted another woman's pussy, Fernanda's, after she climaxed on a cock.

By the end of Fernanda's week, I was more than comfortable working black dick with her and Devin. So much so, that I was excited to go to Miami for two weeks with Fernanda. I was wondering what sort of adventures we'd have.

When we arrived at Fernanda's house, it was dark outside, the lights were out. "Come in, make yourself at home," she gestured me to enter.

"My son is at summer camp for a couple weeks. So we'll have lots of fun," Fernanda said, undressing. I watched her, not sure what was going on. "Undress and follow me."

I complied, wondering if she was going to use her strap-on on me, though kind of hoping she wouldn't.

In her dark bedroom, she turned on the lights. I jumped when I saw a huge black man with a bodybuilder frame, lying on her Fernanda's bed. He was nude of course, and erect. I recognized him.

"Rodney?" I asked.

"Yes that's him. Now then, mount him, you'll be in here for the night," Fernanda said.

I nodded, making my way toward the silent man. I slid his cock in deep, so big, so juicy. I closed my eyes, smiling, straddling him.

That's when I heard a chain. Then I felt a chain go around my waist. "What?"

"Shhh. I have to keep reminding you to relax," Fernanda said, getting a second large chain from my left side, wrapping it around my waist too. Both chains were connected to sockets built into her walls. I wondered what kind of freaky stuff Fernanda was into.

She handed the chains to Rodney. He took them in both hands, tugging gently. "Rodney owns you tonight. If he wants you to go faster, he'll tug the chains. You are to ride his cock until he is done with you."

I never came so hard in my life than that night. Chained to a black man, impaled on his cock, used like the white slut I was - I was indeed owned by Rodney.

He'd pulled the chains harder, I'd go faster. I'd slack off due to exhaustion, he'd pull the chains, and I'd get to riding and grinding on that big dick. Oh fuck.

After a few hours the chains were hurting, making marks on my hips and waist, but I didn't care. I wanted it to hurt, I wanted to be owned, I wanted to keep bouncing up and down on that big black cock, cumming non-stop.

I wondered what Ian was up to. I pushed those thoughts aside - he would never love me like I love him. Did I still love him? I knew the answer.

Fernanda returned eventually, nude, I barely noticed her sitting in the corner, fingering herself.

I wondered what I my father would do if he knew what I was doing. He'd kill me. Screw him, I kept bouncing, cumming, riding Rodney's cock all night.

"Beautiful," Fernanda spoke up after another hour. "His cock is covered in your cream, Gisele."

I looked over my shoulder, Rodney's cock popping out of me. She gathered up my vaginal fluids with her index finger.

"Lick," she told me, holding her cream covered finger to my mouth. Without hesitation I cleaned her finger of my juices.

She guided Rodney back in, smacked my ass several times, "Keep going!" she ordered me.

I slept late the next morning. Joining Fernanda at her small kitchen table, she smiled at me. "Rodney said you were great. You will please him and his brother very well."

"Brother?" I asked.

*****

"Ah yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I screamed later that night. Two black men were taking me at once, Rodney and his older brother Ronnie. Rodney was in my ass, Ronnie was in my pussy. They were standing, holding me up, slamming me up and down on their cocks. It was paradise.

The huge, hulking, big, black brothers, mercilessly mangled me.

Afterward, Fernanda and I took turns, riding each man to orgasm - ours, then switching. Finally they came, finally they spewed their hot semen all over me, delivering two big cum shots to my face. I was so out of it, so orgasmed-out, I barely noticed or cared when Fernanda licked my face clean of their semen.

I worked at her office, some, not much. Most of my time was at Ronnie's luxurious apartment. He had a stable of white and Latina women - Fernanda and her sisters.

I'd go to work in the morning, learn from Fernanda about her job, go to Ronnie's, undress and join the other women that worshiped him and Rodney's bodies.

My last evening in Miami was very special. Rodney was at Ronnie's but they weren't alone. I came home from work with Fernanda, finding the apartment empty of all women, except the two of us.

What I did find, along with Rodney and Ronnie was 17 other black men, standing around, chatting. They all turned to look at me when Fernanda and I arrived. My mouth dropped.

They smiled and started undressing.

"Fernanda?" I asked, my heart rate soaring.

"Yes. They're all for you. You're last night here will be one you'll never forget," she answered.

I was passed around all night. I always had a cock in both my hands, my mouth, my pussy and my ass. They would rotate five men at a time the entire evening. It was another orgasmic blur.

I was jacking two cocks, sucking another, bouncing up and down on one in my pussy and ass until they changed up after 30 minutes or so. Fernanda kept the men that weren't using me satisfied when I was busy. She was beautiful. I loved watching the lovely Latina work black dick.

Near 4am, everyone was tired. I could barely stay awake. Rodney picked me up and gently placed me in the bathtub. I sat up on my knees, wondering was what going on. A moment later I knew the answer.

One by one, each of the 19 in total, black men entered the bathroom. They jacked their big cocks in my direction and blew their load all over me. I was covered in cum.

I loved the warm, delicious liquid covering me. I loved how they took turns, blowing it all over me. I loved how it dripped off my tits. I loved how it ran down my tummy in a river. I loved how it covered my face. I loved how on that night, the amount of different black men I had sex with since my internship started, was 100.

Chapter 10

The last two weeks of my internship were spent back in Atlanta. We were taking turns riding Fat Rob again, and, along with Devin, taking turns riding Ulysses and TJ at night.

The nights at Devin's were filled with orgasmic cries throughout her home. On Fernanda's last night, the night before my final day of my internship, I stepped into the shower. Washing semen off my skin, out of my hair, I knew I'd get an offer tomorrow. I knew what my future held - at least for the next day.

I didn't foresee Fernanda getting in the shower with me a few moments later. I nodded, smiling at her, feeling 100% comfortable around other nude women.

She pinned me against the shower wall, "Fernanda?" I asked, slightly nervous now.

"Quiet," she told me. "You are a part of Elite Magazine. We all know you'll be an employee tomorrow. With that, you know how the company works. You know who our target market for the magazine is and you know who we service."

I gulped and nodded my head. I felt something pressing in to my thigh.

"There's one final rule you must learn," she said.

"What's that?"

"When a black man is busy, or is with another woman, we take care of each other," she answered. "Devin is in there with Ulysses and TJ, we are not. We must fend for ourselves," a devious smile formed on her lips.

I looked down to see what was hitting my thigh. Once again shock washed over my face. Fernanda was wearing a very large and impressive strap-on.

*****

Moments later, we barreled into Devin's bedroom, the two black men she was with pausing to watch us. Fernanda was behind me, pushing me to the carpet, her strap on cock embedded deep inside me. She fucked me from the shower, into the bathroom, me riding her on the toilet, into the hallway, rolling against the wall, finally landing in Devin's room.

I didn't care about anything at that moment. I didn't care she was a woman, I didn't care that we were being watched, I didn't care about Ian.

I just knew in that moment, on all fours, still wet from the shower, a woman was wearing a strap on and fucking me just as hard as any of the 100 different black men I slept with during the summer. I was cumming. When she pulled me back by my hair that clinched it. I cried out and trembled as waves of pleasure over took me.

When I stopped, Fernanda pulled out, unclipped her strap on, tossing it aside. She rolled me over to my back, pounced on me, and kissed and licked all the way down my body. It was happening so fast. When she swirled her tongue all around inside my quivering pussy, I started cumming again.

"My turn," she said, climbing on top of me, kissing me hard. I tasted so good on her mouth.

Sliding down my body, she went to her back, her legs wrapping around me, bringing my pussy to her own. Then she started grinding hers against mine. It felt incredible. I couldn't deny the pleasure. I couldn't deny the truth that when black men are occupied, women must take care of each other.

I turned, looking to my left, Devin was being double teamed again, oblivious to us.

I rose up on my hands, along with Fernanda, in a crab-like position. Staring into her eyes I nodded and we began scissoring right there on Devin's bedroom floor.

"Ahhh!" Fernanda cried out, our pussies vigorously sliding up and down against each other.

"That's it, cum for me, like I came for you," I thought. "I'll be glad to take care of you while the black men are busy."

I could do this, I could handle this lifestyle. For how long? I had no idea, but it's what I was doing, it was the path I was going down.

I started cumming again, my spine tingling, waves of pleasure washing over both Fernanda and I. We collapsed after climaxing together, out of breath, the sounds of Devin getting double teamed in the background. We'd join them in a moment, after catching our breath, taking a cock, perhaps one of us servicing Devin if the men were busy.

*****

Black cock after black cock continued cumming on and in me on a daily basis. Usually it was Fat Rob's and his associates. But as my employment at Elite Magazine continued, I regularly serviced the models; sometimes, right along with Devin, Jennifer, Fernanda in wonderful group sessions. We were all a family of black cock crazed women.

Shortly after being hired, I moved out of Ian's. I was sad to leave, but I knew he and I could never be together. He said he was proud of me, wished me luck, and offered to help me move. He was sweet as usual; it made it hard for me to not tell him how I felt about him.

It was Labor Day weekend. I was in my new apartment, on my back, getting fucked, as usual. It was TJ I was with. Jennifer wanted him that night, but he declined her offer - something about how she loved having sex or sucking cock while her son was around. I guess TJ needed a break from that.

As I felt that big cock pulse inside me, knowing my pussy was about to get filled, I turned to my side, a look of pleasure on my face.

I thought of Ian. I would never, ever, stop loving him, but I had moved on. My dad would probably go berserk if he knew I was sleeping around with a bunch of black men. If things with Ian and I were different and we were together, my dad would no doubt kill me if he knew I was sleeping with his brother - Ian.

TJ pulled out of me, pumping his cock a few times, covering me with his cum.

I will always, deep down, be in love with my uncle. But this was my new life for now.

The end.

********************************

Feel free to read Former Playmates parts 4 and 6, they feature Gisele's mother - Julianne. They take place a year or so after Gisele's Story. An interesting connection could be found there.

********************************