All Comments on 'Give Me a Hand'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Almost makes me wish I had a pussy

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 9 years ago
This annoyed me.

You wasted the opening paragraphs uselessly explaining why these women aren't lesbians, which null and voids the reason for posting this story in the Lesbian Sex category. This story is an elderly man's pipedream, a porn fantasy that is cliched and too silly to be enjoyable. Obviously, you've written this for your pornhub.com wanking buddies. I hope they enjoy it, but for me, I found it so poorly written and the characters so clueless and bland, that I just shrugged and moved on to another story. There was no reason for this story, nothing very interesting about it at all.

This story was like eating microwave oatmeal. Pretty on the package, full of promise, but tasteless, empty and boring. Worst of all, it didn't fill the hole I came here to scratch.

It'd be best posted to a different category where readers enjoyed dimwitted women shoving anything in their cunts. I'm queer. The unenlightened attitudes conveyed in this story are old fashioned, insulting and disgraceful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Watching my fist

I love to watch my hand slide into my buddies pussy. I can open my hand inside her and strum her G-spot till she squirts all over my arm and bed. Fingers tend to taste real good afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good!

This was so amazing! I love it! Please write when you do it for Ruth, you have to continue!

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable

A very enjoyable read, Otazal. I can see fun like this happening somewhere in our world for pretty much the same reasonings.

And despite kumquat's disapproval, the opening point made about the girls not being generally attracted to other women does not take away from story nor disqualifies the tale from this category.

Just because friends of the same sex play does not automatically make them Gay anymore than same sex BDSM and/or same sex Spanking does. We have to keep P.C. away from Erotica or it stifle and kill creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I liked it and did not think of them being lesbians. I wish I had friends like that. I would love to try the fist. I just can't find anyone to do it to me.. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
we love fisting

I ran across this while looking through the site- had to share the story with my wife. 'Rae' I will cll her here- has the sweetest pussy ever, and after being married over 20 years, it is still phenomenal- and I still worship her gorgeous pussy to this day! (and the rest of her beautiful body from her sexy feet to her round ass to her big tits to her gorgeous face too) She has always enjoyed me eating her when she is half asleep... a number of years ago, while eating her and tasting her delicious secretions, I began playing with her pussy just at that point when she was almost asleep, fingering her and enjoying her wetness, and she had an orgasm as I did so, without it really waking her all the way up. This has become a haboit with us, and I do this to her at least a couple of nights a week as we fall asleep. One evening as I did this, she seemed to be more and more open or loose. As I worked her pussy, I reached to the nightstand and got some lube. Continuing on, I worked up to adding my thumb as my hand entered her up to the knuckles. I could tell she enjoyed it because she was pressing back against me as I did so. All of a sudden, as I was turning my hand a little, the hole hand slid deep into her pussy- I was shocked and surprised, as she was- this time she woke up. Not sure what to do, I waited for her lead, because I was kind of afraid I might hurt her. That didn't seem to be the case, and she was as horney as I had ever seen her. She took hold of my wrist, and began moving my fist slightly deeper. I was using my fingers to massage her cervix, she had an explosive orgasm. By that point, I was the hardest i had ever been. As she relaxed, we slid my hand out of her vagina- she brought my hand to her lips and licked her own essence off of my fingers, as she touched herself and rubbed her clit with her other hand. Unfortunately (as far as I am concerned) we don't do this more than a couple of times a year- she says she wants to save it for something special. This stroy bringing back those good memories, I can tell Rae is in for another night of fisting- she is in getting undressed right now. I can hardly wait to get my tongue in her, and get that creamy pussy lubed up! Hey- maybe I can talk her into working up to anal fisting...she does like a couple of fingers up her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both holes

I've been on the giving end, first vaginal the anal and it's an experience I've never forgotten. Would like to do it again. The experience creates a bond that's still with me years later.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Typical women

It's ok for them to cheat on their husbands with other women, but when I fuck her 2 sisters, she gets all pissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous