All Comments on 'Given'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have read

approximately 70% of husbands want to watch their wife having sex with another male... Great story describing the encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad. I liked that there was no emotional entanglement,

The other man was simply there to pump and dump, so if anyone is being used, it's the men. Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah 70 percent of gay men

No real man wiants to see his wife with another

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy,,.......

....is generally better than reality!

Good story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

Another gay husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckerotica?

You bet, becoming the norm in loving wives. I don't get it, the majority of comments deplore these type of stories, but yet they dominate this genre. Didn't bother reading this tale, thanks to the comments. Never found wimpy husbands with slut wives as erotic reading. But then, whatever floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author, author

You seem to do real well in other categories. I will venture to predict that loving wives will be your lowest scored story. Time will tell. I didn't think you'd stray into cuckold writing. The first sentence made me stop reading. I don't find this type of fetish erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT a good story; not a good theme..

Just another wimp cuckold loving tale. Good ending would for the slut wife to give AIDs to the wimp sicko husband and both die in agony. However, to preserve the loving theme of this tender story, they die in each others arms. How sweet.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Nice story

I like the mutual naughty delight - well expressed.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Absolutely excellent. Well done. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damned HOT!

I'm so glad that Literotica doesn't take the advise of the complainers, as there really are lots of people who like these stories. Hey, some people think that sky diving is stupid. Oh, but what a kick it is.

The real wimps are the ones who won't try new experiences for fear of enjoying something that "Jesus" wouldn't approve of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You gotta wonder how fucked in the head the cuckold lovers are. Most peoples response is to be disgusted with something like this, but for some reason here in porn land (I won't call it erotica because it's not erotic) these sicko cucks for some reason think it's normal. How many of these guys would admit to their family and friends that they are sicko cucks? I bet the answer is very few if any at all! Sounds normal to me! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting read

Whether you think it is a fucked up situation with fucked up people or not, at least in this story both spouses willingly took part and did so in a loving manner. None of the angry cheating, back stabbing, humiliation so common in this category. I often think this category should be divided into "Loving Wives" and "Cheating Wives".

Keep the happy stuff coming, Otazel.

OtazelOtazelover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the very mixed feedback, at least I've generated some interest.

Couple of things I should explain. First, I'm single, but if I wasn't then any man wanting to fuck my wife would find himself on the end of my fist, or worse. Second, I wrote it after the idea was generated by a piece on the TV and without thinking about which category it would go in. Loving wives (what a misnomer!) then seemed the only place it would fit.

To the anon who's comment began 'author, author' and who stopped reading after the first line kind of warned him off. Thank you - you at least recognized that you wouldn't enjoy the story and passed it by. That is what that first line was intended to do! To anyone who doesn't like cuckold tales and who read on - duh!!!

To the anon who reckoned that 70% of gay men would like to see their wives fucked - I don't think 70% of gay men have wives, but I'll stand to be corrected! How anyone can equate being a wimpish and abysmal husband with being gay is beyond me - unless of course it strikes a bit close to home?

To the anon who said that fantasy is generally better than reality - I think you're probably spot on! Fortunately I write fiction!

Finally, thanks to everyone who read it, and especially those who took the time to comment, good or bad. I hope the writing was okay even if the storyline wasn't. I don't often stray into 'Loving wives' - it's not my scene. But now again I just gotta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An overdone theme

and you added nothing to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE STORY

The thing I like about this story is that everyone had a good time.That is all that matters.Next time you can find a nice guy with a even bigger cock.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Well done

Great exploration of the emotional conundrum when a wife is faced with a husband who wants to "spice things up"! She finds out she is married to a weird fucker but she still loves him enough to indulge his fantasy. The third party is a very one dimensional character who only serves to enhance the couples relationship. 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange comment from the author

The writer, in response to one commenter, said that he was single but if he was married he would take a fist to anyone who fucked his wife. What kind of attitude is that to have for a person writing a story like this? Also, he used the C word...cunt, in the story and supposedly the wife liked it. No no, it doesn't work like that. Most women hate that word, do not like their most intimate body part referred to in that way, and they know that word is often used to reference women in a very derogatory way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why do gay gays get married?

From some of the comments their are several that read this shit, yikes.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Did you stir up a hornet's nest! A sign of good writing is that you make people care about your story. The comments answer that in no uncertain way. I read and write erotica for enjoyment. What part of fiction do people not understand? Like you I would try to beat the hell out of any man I found with my wife and I certainly have never even considered acting out the actions of the FICTIONAL characters I create. Yet I try to depict each of them as real as people caught up in everyday life. I think you have done an outstanding job with this story. As soon as I post this I'm going to look up some of your other stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anon 'nice story'

The 'Nice Story' summed up the story, and most of LIT in a marvelously parsimonious statement "...as long as everyone had a good time!"

Thanks for reminding us of that standard!

Sweetie had an interesting method to keep her 'plausible deniability' while avidly enjoying something she had come to anticipate with gusto! Not sure what might happen if, sometime in the future, she spots a guy she wants to 'be given' to, and Hubby isn't handy to give her away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellant story

I thought it was well written. what I can not understand is the negative comments from others. if you do not like this life style , then don't read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To those who didn't like it.

To those people who commented adversely. It was posted for people to read - and you did!

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Congratulations on writing such a well-crafted and exciting tale of marital erotica. It has an interesting and unusual plot, with a nicely unique twist. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation all show the mark of good writing and good editing. Lastly, the sexual scene was both believable and exciting. I can assure you thaat a slightly altered and personalized fantasy version was well received in our bedroom last nite!

Do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
husband is gay, wife is a slut.

Same old stupid bullshit.

OtazelOtazelover 8 years agoAuthor
To the most recent anon.

Thank you for a well considered and erudite comment from someone who is clearly well versed in reading this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Your writing well expresses the mutual excitement felt by this loving couple.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

'If you find someone for me, invite him here and then give me to him, actually making me his for the evening and telling him I'm his to do with as he wishes.'

ROFLMFAO

Yeah that makes is so much easier to do.

You closeted little boys and your piss poor stories. You can write, its completely ridiculous shit but still you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MC's sexual excitement increases dramatically when his wife draws his attention to the fact his penis is covered with an other man's semen. In fact, the omnipresent homosexual desire of the cuckold is evident throughout the story. The author skilfully depicted this aspect of the cuckold's psychosexual condition.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck is a pimp for his whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous