Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 05

Story Info
Buck's big breasts fetish is exposed.
4.9k words
4.75
17.3k
2
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally moving toward buying a business, Buck made an appointment to see a business broker Philip Chandler who said he was about to leave to play golf but business was business so suggested Buck come right in.

That attitude impressed Buck but on the way to the office he wondered if Philip found he had time to play golf on a Wednesday morning because business for his company was bad.

He'd worried needlessly. Phones were ringing in the office, women were running in and out of the photocopying room and Buck was aware he'd taken the last parking space. He could see several of the brokers in cubicles appeared to be with clients.

He went up to the receptionist, a woman with a mighty bosom and huge pouty bright red painted lips who watched him approach, gaped and picked up the phone and Buck heard her say, "Mr Chandler, your client is the mayoral challenger. He's arrived."

A plump and balding guy came out beaming with his hand outstretched.

"Mr Buxton, welcome."

"Call me Buck. I'm surprised I wasn't handed over to one of your assistants."

"When you called you asked for Mr Chandler and Mr Chandler you got... it's company policy. No client is too small for me but I suppose you are here for an election donation?" the broker said as he sat behind his desk. "Please call me Phil."

"No my team has instructions not to solicit for donations but to accept offered donations. I'm actually here on business Phil."

Phil grabbled his checkbook and said, "Well here's two hundred bucks for the cause. Our present mayor is bad news for this city and I like what I read about your in the Guardian. What's your stand on business expansion?"

"We have to keep this city growing Phil, otherwise the threat is stagnation."

"Great you have my vote and the votes of my family once I tell them about you. So you wish to buy a business eh? Any firm ideas?"

"I've heard a whisper the Ford dealership could be available."

"Damn rumors but that one happens to be correct. But it's not listed with me and I advise you not to touch it. The asking price is $23 million. We were paid to do an appraisal and my team and I put in our estimate of $9 to $11 million and I can tell you they have their sights on $20 mil plus."

"Thanks for that info."

"Why Ford?"

"Because I've always driven Ford, as have my dad and his father."

"Well founded blind loyalty."

Buck grinned and said he liked that comment.

"May I ask how much cash can you stump up with?"

"Six mil."

"Well there's not many businesses for sale around here in excess of that figure and then with your proven business experience, from what I read, you could add a hefty loan to your money and it's likely I could turn up investors who'd have faith in you if that's what you want."

"I haven't decided."

"Well I don't drink the coffee we produce here. Let's go across the street for Italian machine stuff. It sets your nuts in concrete and that lasts most of the day."

They laughed and walked over to Milena's Coffee House.

"Milly it's Mr Chandler," one of the girls behind the counter called.

A gaunt hawked-nosed woman without makeup and dressed in black came out and gave Phil a stunning smile and the smile turned quizzical as she ran her eyes over the client.

"Milena deBona, this is Mr Buxton..."

"The man who wants to replace our mayor, yes I recognize him."

Buck grinned. "I'm Buck. Am I welcome here?"

"Do you like the idea of foreign immigrants coming to reside in city?"

"Oh yes Milly, particularly Italian immigrants."

"Yes you are welcome here," she smiled.

"Thanks but do I have you vote?"

"I think so."

Over coffee Phil said, "I did a private appraisal last evening for the wife of a golfing buddy and perhaps this is perfect timing for you. Sid owns the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep franchise and is suffering heart problems and has been advised to go to Florida to live quietly. His wife is anxious to go while she still has him, although the medics assure them with the pressure off he may well live for many years. The site is under-development and I see upside in business potential as well you may if you inspect the outfit and go through the books."

"And the suggested selling price?"

"Nine and a half. You might get it for a mil less if you negotiate well and can conclude the sale quickly."

"Right then let's attack this prospective sale quickly."

"Right I'll call Sally now. Sid's home resting up."

"Thanks Phil, I'll meet you outside."

Phil came out from the coffee house looking non-committal.

"Sally says she can see you now but I'm to tell you the price is $10.5 million."

"Well that conflicts with my thinking Phil. My objective is to buy a business below it's assessed value."

Phil sighed and said they best look at other options and he was a little fortunate in that it was a buyer's market in business sales at present.

"No I'll just wait Phil. Please tell Sally that I remain more than interested but my threshold is well below that asking price. You may tell her what figure you feel I might deal at."

Three weeks later Sally called Buck and invited him to look around the premises with her. He then spent two more hours with the company's accountant going through financial performance of the business over the past ten years and looking at the age and maintenance expenditure on the buildings and the assessed value of the 3.25-acre site over the years.

Phil was called back in and the deal was done at $8.65 million subject to the franchises being reassigned to Buck and when that was accomplished Buck handed over a bank check that comprising $5 million of his own money and the remainder was a bank loan.

Gloria had been to the dealership three times with Buck and was developing three major ways she believed she could stimulate customer support for the business and lift the profile of the business.

When the deal was concluded a photograph of Buck, Gloria and Sid and Sally Rogers appeared on the front page of Saturday's business section in the Guardian newspaper announcing the change of ownership.

In the article Buck quipped that he'd have to sell his near-new Ford Explorer to drive one of his dealership's vehicles and as a result received five offers on his vehicle during the next three days. It sold on Tuesday for a price that satisfied him. He ordered a Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4 V8 painted white gold.

At his first executive meeting, with Gloria appointed as director of marketing and customer relations with the previous manager of marketing and customer relations agreeing to the promotion to becoming Gloria's deputy, Buck made it quite clear he would devote considerable time in his mayoralty election bid and for that reason he was taking the title of company chairman and the deputy CEO Stan Grayson was being promoted to CEO and would run the business.

* * *

The weeks went by and the campaign team performed credibly and then Mayor Sloan Black tried the scarce tactics, claiming at his election meetings that no one could trust an unmarried mayor.

Rumors began circulating that the unmarried mayoral candidate and his campaign manager were romantically attached, in fact living together.

The Guardian sent a reporter to interview Buck Buxton and all he would say was, "Yes the rumor was true."

It didn't make a large newspaper story but it was published on the front page in a panel.

Mayor Black held a big meeting attended by almost two hundred of his supporters when he denounced the mayoral challenger as a slime ball from the cesspit who was living in sin with his fancy woman, a divorcee.

Gloria called Thelma to trigger her volunteers to begin calling homes to invite citizens to attend a meeting in City Square at 5:00 that afternoon where mayoral candidate Buck Buxton would denounce the incumbent mayor as recklessly attempting to cling to power and he'd make a damning disclosure about Mayor Black's breach of ethics.

Meanwhile Buck had an emergency meeting where he worked with Jessie Lime to produce a speech carefully worded to protect him against making libelous statements.

Citizens began assembling in the square from late afternoon and by 5:00 the City Square with its main traffic routes to the north, south, east and west blocked by an assembly of at least 5000 residents. Reluctantly the Chief of Police called his force to stop attempting to clear the streets of bystanders after being assured that the candidate's speech would be over in ten minutes.

Buck, looking slim in a dark Italian-cut business suit, white shirt and not wearing a tie stepped up on the plinth of the fountain with a microphone in hand.

"Thank you everyone for coming here this afternoon in the interest of fair play in this mayoral election and to hear me say right hear and now I denounce Mayor Black's totally uncalled for attack on my personal integrity. I treat my girlfriend with the love, respect and care she rightfully deserves. I say if one of us mayoral candidates is a slime ball we know where that derogatory names rests, don't we?"

"Yes," roared the crowd with many people shouting, "Yes Mayor Black is the slime ball."

"This city has been slipping downhill under Mayor Black's two terms as mayor and he now has the audacity of seeking a third term as if he believes the citizens of this city who are registered electors are either blind or irrationally stupid. But we know the majority of electors have been given hope now there's a new man on the block called Buck Buxton. Actually it's Charles Buxton but even since I was a kid only my mother has called me that."

"I have invited you good people hear today to hear me denounce Mayor Black for his underhand tactics in the past two elections by exerting strong-arm tactics to persuade his opponents to withdrawn, thereby defrauding electors of their rightful choice in a contested election."

"What do you said about that? Do we boo Mayor Black?"

The huge sound of booing drifted over the city.

"Can you prove your alarming claims?" yelled one of the assistants from Brett's fish and tackler store.

"Well I believe I can," Buck said. He pulled out of his inside pocked two pieces of paper and held them high.

"These are sworn statements, know legally as affidavits, from two men, one from each of the past two mayoral elections, who claim that Mayor Black personally and repeatedly requested them to withdraw as candidates and finally, according to the evidence I have obtained, he allegedly paid one of them $2000 to withdraw and the other candidate accepted $3500 to withdraw."

"Omigod no."

"Shame."

"Out with Black" were the calls.

"Well there it is folk," Buck said. "I have been advised for legal reasons I should not divulge the names of the signatories of these affidavits. But I warn Mr Black publicly if he attempts to derail my election campaign I will file these affidavits in court and initiate proceedings against him. Of course if he admits these alleged claims then the police may well beat me to the draw."

"Well there it is folk and thank your for hearing me out. Please clear the square quickly and orderly because our Police Chief tells us traffic is blocking up for miles."

Someone called three cheers for Buck Buxton and that produced a huge response.

Two reporters and a photographer from the Guardian surrounded Buck.

"Buck please give us the names those guys who were bribed. There were other candidates involved at stages in the run up to those two elections."

"No I'm afraid not."

"Will you press for the mayor to be charged with bribery?"

"Probably not. I want to fight Black at the ballot box. Is Rosemary Dell here?"

"Yes I think so," said the photographer. "I saw her a few minutes ago. I have her phone number... here use my phone."

"Rosemary Dell."

"Hi it's Buck Buxton. The time has come for that exclusive we promised you. Will it be okay for Gloria and me to come in for the interview at 7:00 tonight?"

"Yes, brilliant, Bye."

The two reporters were talking so Buck said to the photographer, "Be with Rosemary at 7:00 tonight as her photographer."

"Yes so wedding bells is it?"

"You are a sharp guy Mark," Buck grinned.

He called Gloria by phone and she pushed through the melee to join him.

"Rosemary will interview us at 7:00 about the engagement. We need to go and buy the ring you have chosen."

"How did you know I'd chosen a ring?"

"You're female darling."

She giggled.

"Oh my hair."

""Fuck your hair, you can use my comb."

She giggled and called Buck incorrigible.

At the jeweler's Buck took a call.

"Mr Charles Buxton also known as Buck Buxton?"

"Confirmed."

"I'm Alan Groves, Mayor Black's personal attorney. I have been instructed to warn you..."

"Play your games with someone else Alan. Bye."

Gloria and Buck went up to the editorial floor of the Guardian. The senior of the two receptionists came from behind the desk and said, "Good evening Candidate Buxton. This won't take a minute. May I ask you for your thoughts about brothels?"

Oh-oh, Buck thought. This one could get him into trouble.

"Yes brothels," he said. "What would you like to know?"

"I really don't know anything about them."

"That's my limit of knowledge as well ma'am. I see it as the council's job to keep them under tight control."

"Oh excellent. You have my support Candidate Buxton. Please come through to the newsroom. The editor wants you photographed in there with out news staff looking on, just to show that this newspaper has no problem if you become the people's choice. We publish a photo of Mayor Black in our news columns almost every day and the editor is keen to show balance."

The woman led Gloria and Buck into the newsroom where reporters and sub-editors stood and broke into applause.

Rosemary came forward. Buck kissed her cheek and Rosemary and Gloria shook hands.

"You're not wearing it?"

"No Buck suggested for the photograph I put it on with you looking on rather than having a cheesy shot of just him and me close up."

"Oooh great idea. Can Mark take the photograph now and then everyone can get back to work?"

"Yes sure," said Gloria who was used to photo shoots in her previous time in PR work. "Hi Mark, put us into position and shoot."

"Thanks," Mark said. "I like the suggestion of you Buck placing the ring on Gloria's finger with Rosemary with her pad and pencil looking on, but standing really close to you guys so I produce a really tight frame."

Mark shouted to the editorial people, "Gather round guys coming up to within three feet of the happy couple."

With that done Rosemary sat the couple down and asked, "What made you decide to make such a public display of your engagement?"

"People making snide remarks about Gloria living with me have really upset Gloria and her mother Amelia West. We had intended becoming engaged after the election but have brought this forward and have set the wedding date for the Saturday of the week following the posting of the final election result and the declaration of me as the new mayor."

"Isn't that prediction of winning the mayoralty being a tiny bit presumptuous?"

"No for the simply reason people in this city know if they go with me they'll be backing a winner. Mayor Black won't resign over his alleged disgraceful conduct. He'll deny and such underhand activity and take this fight to the wire and then claim if he wins that will clear his name."

"And you honestly believe that?"

"Yes."

"What will your winning margin be?"

"The size of the margin will not matter to me. Just a final result declaring me the winner by one vote will be sufficient. I grew up in this city when it was prosperous and now it looks a little weary, City Hall being a prime example. It's exterior is a disgrace. If the city manager values his job he'll have the exterior steam-cleaned and renovated, that work starting by this Saturday."

"And if he doesn't or Mayor Black orders him not to do that renovation?"

Then two high ranking people will be clearing their desks at City Hall the day before I officially begin my duties."

"You sound as if you'll be a ruthless mayor."

"Buck is firm but fair-minded Rosemary," Gloria said. "He hasn't a ruthless bone in his body. But if he thinks something should be done his focus is to have it done."

"When did you meet Buck Gloria?"

"We went through North Ridge High School together. We dated briefly around graduation time but I was rather skinny in those days but thankfully my breasts have grown since then. Buck has a softness for well-formed breasts."

"A softness?"

"Well a deep attraction."

Buck interjected, laughing. "Ladies I really think this concludes this interview. I don't wish to gain a reputation I don't deserve. I welcome women of 32s and under to vote for me and I welcome men without much of a breast line to also vote for me. Vote for progress and solid policies. You are nicely developed Rosemary."

Everyone in the newsroom fell about laughing and Rosemary was clasping Buck almost hysterical in laughter.

There was a big splash about the Town Square meeting with photographs on the front page of the Guardian next morning and under it was a photograph of the angry-faced mayor saying if that damn young whippersnapper mouthed those outrageous lies again alleging the Mayor as an election candidate had bribed two opponents to withdraw from contesting the last mayoralty election he'd sue Buck Buxton and take him all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. The mayor said he was astounded that a green-behind-the-ears election candidate could lie through the teeth like that in a disgraceful manner to inveigle support for his floundering election bid.

A footnote stated that Candidate Buck Buxton had declined to comment on the mayor's rebuttal of Mr Buxton's claims.

Another article involving Buck appeared under the heading, 'A Newsroom Engagement and my Big Breasts' and under that were Rosemary Dell's byline and a photo of her with her back to the camera.

The story was lightly written with humor and Rosemary's impressions of Buck and Gloria.

Amelia who's stayed overnight with her daughter and Buck because her husband Bryce was away for the weekend at a conference, said that delightful article showed them up to be a very charming couple while the front page comment by the mayor showed him up as a guy fighting with his back to the wall. Buck and Gloria agreed with that assessment.

"You must now make more public appearances with Gloria at your side, to give the clear message that you are a solid couple, albeit not yet married."

"That makes good sense and thanks for that advice," Buck said charmingly and noticed Gloria smiling approvingly; they'd already made that decision to increase their joint public profile.

"Right since I'm here and in a talkative frame of mind, should we begin planning the wedding, starting with venue?" Amelia asked.

"I hadn't thought about planning. Oh god, we are running out of time," said her daughter. "All the decent venues probably will be booked."

"Buck where would you like the wedding?" Amelia asked.

"Beside Skipper's Pool would be great."

Gloria giggled and her mom said, "Behave please Buck, this is very serious business."

Buck's phone went and with the women nattering he left the room answering.

He arrived back smirking.

"What?" Amelia demanded?

"That was Elizabeth Scott, general manager of the North Ridge Country Club. "The club's executive committee is having its monthly meeting this morning and agreed to offer the club's facilities to us for the wedding without charge."

"Omigod, omigod," Amelia said her face taking a purple toning and she clutched a hand just above her cleavage. "Gloria?"

"Nah I think I'd prefer Skipper's Pool."

"Darling you fool. You practically have to be royalty to have a wedding at the country club. Caterer's vans would never get up to that damn pool."

12