Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom cool it, I was teasing. As the bride-to-be, the country club seems totally right for me to marry the new mayor."

Buck gave Gloria a funny look. "You've never expressed yourself so confidently as that about me winning?"

"Well there was that town square meeting reaction, a clear signal, and while you were out talking to your country club cronies I took a call from Thelma Eliot with the provisional result of last night's telephone poll asking which of the two mayoral candidates they are most likely to vote for. I'll give you the figures in reverse order:

Invalid 33

Refused to reply or no answer to the call 229

Voting for Black 478

Voting for Buxton 1931."

"It was an indicative unscientific poll and Thelma urges up not to read too much into it."

"But it's a dam good indication of how we are going providing her pollsters didn't just ring their friends."

"No. They had a grid over a map of the city and selected the same number of streets in five sectors and then made lists of voters in each of those streets to a maximum of ten voters. Those people were then called."

"Wow," said Buck. "That's pretty indicative to me. Let's hope I don't poo on my track to election day."

"Buck please sit down and behave," Amelia sighed. "God it's like dealing with children. I say a white wedding."

Gloria looked at Buck anxiously.

He said loudly and clearly "White."

Gloria smiled and said there was no need for her to vote. You have a clear majority mom."

And so it went on.

Going to their bedroom to 'rest' after lunch, Buck lifted his nude fiancée without warning and flipped her and sunk his tongue into her pussy.

Gloria, aiming her lips at the bulging penis right in front of her said, "Buck is this really copybook behavior for a mayoral candidate?"

Buck cracked up and almost dropped Gloria.

Later he received a call and agreed to go into the local TV station and be interviewed live during News at Six providing Gloria would be invited to sit beside him and asked at least one question.

They went in at the allotted time and were made up. The 'dresser' tightened Gloria's bra saying she wouldn't want to look droopy on TV.

Malvina Ross had undertaken not to ask questions about the allegations against Mayor Black.

Malvina (after the introduction): Buck why Buck? Isn't Charles a perfectly good name?

Buck: Not for me when I was a kid. It was too stuffy and because we had two other 'boys named Charlie in my 4th grade class our teacher began calling me by my nickname 'Buck' and that stuck. Mom is the only person I'm aware of who calls me Charles and dad thought Buck Buxton was a great name.

Malvina: Gloria please turn your hand so our camera can zoom in on your new engagement ring. Oh wonderful, so simple, so elegant. Did public pressure result in you two becoming engaged?

Gloria: Well comments I heard about Buck and I living in sin riled me a little but it didn't worry Buck. So I asked if we could be publicly announce our engagement to stop the silly nonsense and he agreed.

Malvina: What size are your bras Gloria.

Gloria: What an odd question. 34C

Malvina: Oooh lovely. Same size as mine.

Malvina: When did you first notice my breasts Buck?

Buck (grinning): When I first saw you. Is this line of questioning aimed at getting me dumped by voters?

Malvina: Not really. I'm just surprised you can speak so openly to women about their breasts.

Buck: Well I try to confine such comment to women who appear to hold their breasts proudly or have them trussed up to be noticed. I guess you are in one of those categories Malvina?

Malvina: Oooh Buck you are on to me. At this point I welcome my third guest Rosemary Dell, a reporter from our Guardian newspaper whom I understand was the butt of a comment about her breasts by Buck in the newsroom of the Guardian last evening. Hi Rosemary.

Rosemary: Hi Malvina. Could I be quite clear about this? I was not offended by Mr Buxton's lighthearted comment and being invited to take part in this interview took me by surprise. When you explained the nature of the interview I thought I'd harm Buck's image more by not appearing. By appearing I can defend him.

Buck: Thanks Rosemary. Defend my honor to the best of your ability.

Malvina: Buck we read the comment about you and Rosemary engaging in comment about breasts when she was interviewing you and that article was published this morning on page 3 of the Guardian. What size do you think Rosemary's bra is Buck?

Buck: This interview has become rather nonsensical Malvina but hopefully it will give some viewers a laugh. It will probably cost me votes. My prime recreational interest is angling for trout but I haven't be asked about that. I could only describe breasts as a low down secondary interest. Rosemary's bra will be 36B.

Malvina: Rosemary?

Rosemary: I could lie but that's not me. Buck is correct. My bra size is 36B.

Buck: Right that's as far as this goes Malvina if you wish me to remain involved.

Malvina: Ah yes, my producer is saying in my earphone that enough is enough. Will you win the mayoralty election?

Buck: I think so.

Malvina: Please substantiate that with three good reasons and that will wind up this segment of my program.

Buck: In this last term Mayor Black has no new gains to show of substance during the last four years of his stewardship of this city. Mayor Black doesn't appear to have any organization of substance behind his election bid. The clear message I'm receiving in my team's canvassing for feedback is a large portion of registered voters in this city believe the city is in need of a new mayor and that I appear ready to take that mantle.

Malvina: Well that's a serious signing off to our little romp tonight. Thank you mayoral candidate Mr Charles Buxton, thank you his fiancée and campaign manager, Miss Gloria West and thank you award winning print media journalist Miss Rosemary Dell. When we come back I'll be talking to Mayor Black about whether he thinks he is facing stiff competition in this election.

When there were off-air Malvina said, "Buck it was impolite of you attempting to take control of my show."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Malvina but I saw the need to intervene."

"Well don't you ever do that again to me."

Buck's face darkened. "Have no fear Malvina. You'll never have the opportunity to interview me again and if the new mayor won't be interviewed by you that could have consequences for one of us. Good night."

"Stupid woman," Buck said as they walked to the lift.

"Come across the street for a drink with me guys. They didn't invite us to their lounge, I guess because Mayor Black is there."

"Damn good thinking."

"Agreed Buck. By the way, I can't see that interview doing much harm to your image. Some women won't like you focusing on women's breast but I suggest most would not vote solely on that one issue."

At the bar Buck took a call from his CEO who reported sales figures for the day, ahead of the daily target figures. Buck said, "Good work by you and your team Stan. Is my new vehicle here yet?"

"I saw it come in late this afternoon. Malcolm will be putting it through the pre-delivery check and it should be ready for you late tomorrow morning. When it's ready I'll get Jennifer to give you a call and take it to you and swap it for the vehicle you have from our pre-owned yard. I couldn't understand why you chose the big V8 4X4 but one of the boys told me you are nuts about fishing high up in the woods and it all made sense to me. Good choice. Oh Mae joins me in thanking you for promoting me to CEO. We both agreed you could have left me was I was for the same result."

"Perhaps."

"Okay if you don't wish to explain..."

"Stan I'm likely to be voted in as mayor and that means a lot of time away from the business. I know wherever I am I can be reached by phone but I wanted you to see I was rewarding you for running the business in my absence and I believe if you're happy the business benefits. If you like, what I did was buying loyalty from my key man."

"I understand and thanks. Oh my car turns two years old quite soon. I need your decision about what to do and if our standing policy of turning over company cars at the end of the second year still stands?"

"No problem I'll sign the authority when I see you next. Why not upgrade to a Chrysler 300? You are CEO remember?"

"Oh yeah. Gee thanks Buck."

More to Come

12