Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 06

Story Info
The hot mayoral candidate heats up women.
9.3k words
4.73
10.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck took a call from Jessie.

"Buck I've just received a hand-delivered letter from the council's external attorneys on behalf of the city manager demanding you publicly retract your recent statement that if elected you'll fire the city manager for not having the exterior of City Hall renovated within your imposed deadline."

"The letter states you had no authority to make such a statement, that it would take time to investigate such a proposal and produce a budget and get approval for any such work to proceed and further, the city manager's position could not be changed to the mayor alone; any question over the terms of employment of the city manager was for the mayor and full council to consider."

"This issue could flare up and expose you to claims of faulty judgment over administrative procedures Buck."

"Oh I don't see it that way. The city manager is totally responsible for the maintenance of City Hall, not the mayor and council. I knew I couldn't fire him alone but when I take over the mayoralty all the duties of councilors will be up for review including chairmanships. This is politics baby. I would call for the firing of the city manager BEFORE we discuss duties and the plum jobs of responsibility. And guess what?"

"God you are ruthless."

"Yeah it could be viewed that way but I prefer to call it being knowledgeable about management of administrative procedures."

"Well I must say after hearing that I can't fault your thinking. So what is your instruction?"

"Just write back and say have a nice day, that your client advises he will address this matter within two days of taking office."

"God that's inflammatory."

"So be it. Jessie now this is confidential. Please don't even tell Katie and I'll tell Brett. Our latest opinion sampling of around 5% of randomly selected voters registered at the last election indicates a landslide victory for me. Comparing it with our last survey indicates voters are deserting Black in droves."

"Omigod."

"And Jessie this is also confidential. The new mayor will be asking the council to appoint a new firm of external attorneys. I imagine I'll be talking to you about becoming my preferred nominee."

"Oh Buck."

"In you I trust Jessie. That means a lot to me. Now be a good girl and get that letter off. It will cause mayhem at City Hall."

"What something that simple?"

"Jessie think politically rather than legally. That reply will be interpreted that I'm more than confident I'm going to win. I have heard a whisper that Saturday's Guardian will publish its pre-election opinion survey results for the four council seats up for grabs and the mayoralty contest. Those results, if they even very roughly follow our polling, will put the cat among the pigeons at City Hall."

"Yes right. Omigod this is exciting. I'll have that letter off within the hour. I believe what you are saying."

"Yes that simple letter will upset council senior executives who hear about it. The one great fear a bureaucracy is the arrival of a new guy exercising muscle and willpower who'll sweep with a new broom through their cozy comfort zones."

"God I had this idea you knew nothing about local government and I bet Mayor Black has made the same mistake."

"When doing my degree I took the option to add public administration as a specialist study. You may have noticed I've overlooked telling anyone that."

"Buck am I to understand you won't consider our firm as the next choice of external solicitors for the council if I continue pressuring you for sex?"

"Oh Jessie, I can see why you are a top attorney in this city."

"That is so grossly unfair Buck and I mean that."

* * *

Gloria had settled in well at the dealership and reported to Buck with a smile that attitudes toward her had become warmer since staff had found she was the boss's fiancée rather than just being his hot bit of fluff.

Buck had grinned saying wasn't she both, his fiancée and his hot girlfriend.

"Oooh," she'd replied, advancing towards him and lifting her skirt but he'd been forced to say, "Jesus Gloria, back off. We're in the supermarket."

Next morning he received a legal letter from Mayor Black's personal attorney. It expressed concern about an allegation that when questioned about Mayor Black at a meeting of the Catholic Women's League, Buck had said Mayor Black would be remembered as the laziest, most over-weight, policy-deficient and grumpiest bastard that had ever donned the mayoral chain in the city's history.

Jessie remained seated and didn't attempt to kiss Buck on this occasion and left him to close the door. She held out her hand for the letter and read it.

"This suggests you have libeled our esteem mayor?"

"I reject that opinion."

"Okay so which part of the allegation isn't true?"

"Black's spy planted at that meeting is lying saying I used the word bastard. American gentlemen don't use such a word, at least not in public."

"So you think you can prove beyond all reasonable doubt you didn't use the derogatory term bastard," Jessie said and hoisted her reading glasses, "as well as alleging that Black is the laziest, most over-weight, policy-deficient and grumpiest mayor this city has every had?"

"Probably not but he'd just have as much difficulty proving that he wasn't all those things."

"But with the city's First Citizen being the aggrieved plaintiff, I suggest there's a high risk that a judgment by the court could go against you."

He smiled, "Oh bad boy Buck."

"Yes and any successful claim for damages could empty your pockets. Can you honestly assure me you didn't use the word bastard?"

"Yes absolutely and the only person I'd dump that word on would be Mayor Black's personal attorney."

"That comment is not helpful."

"Sorry."

"Thank you. I shall write a legal letter denying my client used the word bastard or even asshole in that context and if any of the other claims in the allege statement have caused offence to the complainant then my client apologizes unreservedly."

Buck looked at Jessie grimly. "You are serious about that aren't you?"

"Very much so Buck. My objective is to avoid you having to fork out money, perhaps several hundred thousand dollars in damages if any action against you is successful."

"Well okay, please proceed."

"Thank you Buck," she said, coming around her desk.

"Drop by on Wednesday evening. I'll be alone with only Katie until very late."

"That's a definite no Jessie."

"God you are difficult. Jess asked only this morning had you gone away."

"Oh in that case I'll call socially when Brett is also home."

"That's fine," Jessie sighed. "I really don't know why I was given a pussy."

Buck sighed and let it rip.

"Jessie you're one hot bitch and there's nothing I'd like more than to try screwing the ass off you. But it's not going to happen and you know why."

"Oooh Buck. Now I know you really care. You've made my day."

"Fucking women," Buck grumbled as he left the building.

Before going to the dealership to sign papers and read reports and to tour around saying hi to people, Buck called in to a coffee shop. He turned from the counter and saw someone waving at a table. He identified the waver as Guardian newspaper's civic affairs reporter Rosemary Dell.

He bent over to kiss her cheek but she turned to give him an open mouth kiss.

"Feel my breasts," she whispered.

He ignored that.

She asked how was Gloria and he said blooming and asked did she have a steady and she said yes and they were about to become engaged.

"Um despite on the eve of committing to marriage, I still think about you most nights when I'm in bed. Do you think about my tits?"

"Well a couple of times, I must admit. But Rosemary, please. It's too dangerous to my current mission to play around. I have to think about Gloria and all the others behind my campaign."

"I could work it so we don't get caught."

"No."

She sighed.

He looked around and saw they were reasonably private.

"Tell me what you like about sex Rosemary but for Pete's sake keep an eye out for the approaching server."

Later he said he must go.

"Are you leaving with an erection?" she giggled.

"It's just deflated," he smiled. "Thanks for the most erotic morning coffee break I've ever had."

"I'm dripping."

"That doesn't surprise me," Buck grinned. "Let me kiss you goodbye but only on the cheek."

"I have six cheeks in all. Which one do you wish to kiss?"

"This one under your left eye," he said and kissed it. "God you are one hot woman Rosemary."

She just smiled and eyed him intently.

As he walked to his Jeep Buck wondered idly whether Mayor Black's lack of action for the city over eight years had left women in the city thinking the only thing going on for them was sex. Or perhaps there was something in the city water that made all these females randy and aggressive about seeking sex?

All those females? Well he knew a couple of so.

He arrived at the dealership and went straight up to Gloria's office to say hi. She lifted from her computer and said, "Hi, have you come to plow me over my desk?

She caught the look on his face.

"God I should have known you'd be chicken. What about the women's restroom then? It has a lock on the door."

"Sorry I'm in work mode," he said lamely and she had the grace to let that go with a sigh.

He said, "What have you got on?"

"Just bra and panties under this tunic dress."

He sighed. "I mean in the way of projects."

"Am I meant to be reporting to you now?"

She caught the look and said hastily, "No I realize you have a keen interest in me. We think with several new and upgrade models now in good supply we should pull out the stops and have an open day on the last Saturday of this month, the idea being to pull in some people seeking a new vehicle away from our competitors."

"Was this your idea?"

"Yes but its an idea sometimes used within the industry."

"Good girl."

He liked seeing the blush.

"Anything else?"

"I caused a bit of excitement when I suggested we run a panel in our regular advertising spread in Saturday's Guardian dwelling highlighting a buyer and spouse with an interesting history in vehicle ownership and why they have this brought off us. The suggestion in a double column photo plus text under it over two columns saying running to ten inches."

"Sounds great. What did Stan say?"

"He said he'd get back to me. He probably wants your opinion because that would be using paid advertising space."

"Yeah we know that but the real question is what sells vehicles?"

"Right Buck, I'm impressed you understand that it's not any one thing."

"Do you really have this secret thing about ten inches?"

"What do your mean...? Oh god Buck that's disgusting."

"Lovely seeing you blush baby. I'll be back to take you to lunch at 12:30 or so."

"Yes and you wash your mouth out with carbolic soap Buck Buxton."

"What the hell is carbolic soap?"

Bridget the CEO's PA and who also had begun doing work for the chairman, puffed out her chest and said hi.

"They're little beauties Bridget," Buck said softly. "Be content with what you have. I've noticed them and I can tell you some babes with big 'uns have told me about the downsides to having heavy poundage up top."

"Are you sure you notice them each time you enter here Buck?"

"Absolutely I notice them when I come in, when I move around, and when I leave. Tell me, does you husband suck them?"

"Buck."

Sorry. I see Stan is on a call."

"Um Buck, why do you think Ted ought to suck them?"

Buck whispered, "Guys who suck have the feeling of possessing a woman, and that goes for pussy too. But perhaps it's just the women I know. God I think they'd all take a swing at me if I failed in my duty and didn't suck tit."

"And pussy?"

"Yeah. So he does neither?"

Bridget shook her head and said not unless Ted was a bit drunk.

"Ah."

"What Buck?"

"I think that suggests he's a little shy. Try encouraging him but take it slowly. Don't rush him and don't panic him. Do you ever give him a finger to suck that has been in your pussy?"

"Oh god no. I think Ted would die if he knew I touched my pussy."

"Ooops then what I have been suggesting might be a little over the top for Ted. Forget pussy in the meantime. Begin I suggest by whispering to him you love it when he touches your breasts. Perhaps you may need to tell him your nipples are suppose to harden under erotic attention."

"Under erotic attention you say. Yes I will try that."

Buck warned her again that her Ted sounded a little gun shy and that she should proceed very cautiously but that she should try to make progress with him.

"He's quite good at making me come."

"Oh it's a relief to know that. Now Bridget within a year I want you to whisper to me triumphantly that you are now getting a butt plug into Ted and her uses a vibrator on you."

"Omigod that sounds highly unlikely Buck."

"Take it slowly, very slowly and don't alarm him. Perhaps he won't need much coaxing if he's half drunk."

Bridget brought in coffee for Buck and he boss and Buck caught the quick look that passed between those too and he smiled inwardly. It didn't surprise him that Bridget found it necessary to supplement her husband for sex. Buck wondered if her Ted had been involved in some level of family incest and he was terrified that his wife might find out.

When Bridget left Buck asked Stan, "Is Gloria fitting in okay?"

"Right this is related without fear or favor Buck. She's fitted in brilliantly and is becoming very popular. What's more she knows more about marketing product than all of us put together. She has placed a great idea relating to spicing up advertising before me and has suggested we run an open day soon. I wish to discuss those proposals with you."

"Are either of those things likely to damage the firm's reputation or lose big money if they misfire?"

"No, definitely not."

"Well that's only the level of proposed projects you need to discuss with me Stan and I don't want you giving Gloria special treatment because she's my wife-to-be."

"Okay and understood but where will Gloria finish up in this dealership?"

"Stan I've found in management that people tend to find their appropriate level in time. Some need to be coaxed forward and of course some need to be told to throttle back until they get their ego tuned in appropriately. But generally cream rises to the top and everyone knows everyone can't be cream. Even I have no idea how good Gloria is and whether she possesses good business potential. If it appears you'll notice it Stan. I'm unlikely to interfere or to over-expect. Now where's the requisition form for me to sign for Purchasing to order in your replacement vehicle?"

"Right here Buck and all filled out. Read it carefully because I've included some extras and upgrades."

"As you are entitled to do in your position. Thanks for being careful with me Stan. I appreciate that."

Buck took Gloria to lunch and spent the afternoon calling members of his election support team, visited Brett to brief him about the latest poll results (they virtually waltzed around the store in delight) and he returned to the dealership, now renamed Blue Star Motors, to pick up Gloria and they went to the North Ridge Country Club for a meeting with general manager Elizabeth Scott and events manager Charlene Rogers.

Buck hadn't met either women before and he noticed Elizabeth's big breasts and her sly smile so guessed she'd watched the TV interview that implicated him as a breast watcher. But she made not mention of the TV program and couldn't have been nicer, giving most of her attention to Gloria. In fact with the three women talking simultaneously Buck felt rather redundant.

The conversation came back to Buck when he asked, "Elizabeth why did the executive committee invite us to have our wedding here?"

"A good question Buck and I'll answer honestly. Our club with its two golf courses is a big user of water. In the last two summers our normal reserves ran dry because they could not replenished quickly enough from our existing bores. We had to draw water from the city supply at great expense although we were treated rather generously by way of discounts on commercial rates, providing we restricted our draw off between 8 am to 6 am and that was fair enough. The club plans to apply to sink four more bores into the aquifer. Before making the application to the water resource authority, it is anxious to have the council's support of its application."

"Point two is that we need friends on the council but still expect our friends to act ethically."

"Finally, at that meeting we ran a straw poll asking members of the executive to write down which of the two candidate was likely to win the mayoral election. Every member of the executive had written down your name and so it was suggested we extend a hand of friendship and invite you two, although being non-members, to have your wedding here. By being here it was felt you would experience something of what the club was about because our busiest day of the week for club activities is Saturday. The invitation is merely a goodwill gesture. You will be required to pay for all services including food, liquor and incidental music and then, if you want it, for a dance band, at our normal rates. We have no wish to be open to accusations of attempting to bribe you if you win the election and regard us favorably."

"Thank you Elizabeth. May I have that declaration in writing, for my own protection."

"You may. It is already prepared and will be handed to you once you sign the contract to have your wedding here if indeed you do decide to have it here."

Buck looked at Gloria and she nodded.

"Yes Elizabeth. We would be delighted to have our wedding here. I shall go and look through club facilities while Gloria and you discuss the contract and Gloria and Meg discuss catering."

"Buck ask at reception for Zoë my chief assistant. She is expecting to show you around."

Zoë was a sophisticated blonde with two noticeable assents and very pale blue eyes and a soft knowing smile.

As they began the tour of the clubhouse Zoë said throatily, "Just ask for anything you want Buck. Anything."

There was no sexy look or emphasis on the word 'anything'. Nevertheless as they entered one of the suites in the accommodation block and Zoë sat on the bed with her tight skirt pulled high (naturally), Buck though he could hear the reverberating echo of the word 'anything'.

As they went to board a golf cart to drive to view the widely acknowledged top four holes of the Summit Course, Zoë smiled and said she must apologize but to drive the cart she'd have to pull up her skirt very high.

"That's fine, I enjoy looking at lovely thighs. What is you bra size Zoë?"

"Oh I was hoping you'd ask. I saw you being interviewed on TV. I'm 36D."

"Lovely," he said as they drove off.

"You may touch them," Zoë offered.

"No that could get me into trouble Zoë. Just let them be. Isn't it a lovely day?"

" Yes," she sighed, and pouted.

When returning to the clubhouse Zoë took Buck back to joint the other three women. Gloria gave her a frosty look but was charming when they were introduced. Zoë left and Buck answered the group's questions about the wedding planning. Buck and Gloria left soon after with the draft contract, five different set menus and could be adjusted by interchanging some dishes, a comprehensive liquor list and then the price lists for wait staff and ancillary services and suggested numbers of staff required for guests for the minimum required forty guests and the changes in staff requirements for each 20 extra guests.

When they were returning to the city center Gloria said coldly, "That Zoë will be one of the club's prostitutes."

"Perhaps but we don't know that," Buck said mildly. "She may really be Elizabeth's chief assistant."