Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha."

"Well if she is a prostitute she can't be a very good one. She made no move on me."

"And what about you?"

"I just looked at her tits as the golf buggy we were in touring the best course went over bumps."

"Well that certainly sounds like you. What do we do with this stuff?"

"You get your mother over Saturday and plan the details in full of our wedding. I have been in contact with mom and dad and I have a guest list of sixty including prime members of my election support team. You and your mother invite who you wish but please avoid inviting any unsavory characters."

"Yes master. Actually that's very generous of you. I guess we will settle somewhere between thirty and forty people in total. Will we have to restrict the women to those with big breasts?"

"Don't be an asshole Gloria."

She giggled. "God let's keep smiling through this long and convoluted process."

"An excellent objective. Great thinking."

There were traffic delays in Pioneer Avenue and as the merged into one lane to pass City Hall they saw the building was being steam-cleaned.

"Ah make my guest list sixty-two." Buck grinned. "I now feel obliged to invite Tony Lombardi the city manager and his wife oh and my PA and partner at the council."

Gloria patted his arm. "I like the way you think darling. Oh will the PA have big breasts?"

"I really have no idea darling. I'll look for politeness, respect, efficiency and a fine memory."

Brett called. Buck told him to hold while he pulled over, expecting this would be a conversation requiring some thought.

"Problems?"

"Not really," Brett sighed. "Mayor Black had decided not to have a face to face debate with you but he's probably found the mood is for change and I reckon he has some of idea of what the survey of voter opinion to be published in Saturday's Guardian will show. He must have a spy in the newspaper. He wants to debate with you on Friday night and that suits local TV as they will cancel their 7:30 scheduled program to screen your hour-long face off live."

"Nah I don't want to debate with him. He'll only behave like a know-all bully and leave a bad taste in my mouth. Oh and show me up for not being totally familiar with local issues."

"Do it Buck," said Brett, his adviser on strategy. "You have spelt out the ten things you promise to achieve within 100 days of taking office at election meetings and in your newspaper advertisements. You concentrate on those things and let him waffle on about the other issues. Actually you probably can attack him with ease for not fixing those issues in the eight years he was mayor."

"Oh yeah?"

"I'll put a half dozen women with big tits in the front row to assist you to focus."

"Brett you need to know Gloria's here with me listening."

"Oh shit. Um Gloria sweetheart, I was just kidding. You know how men act."

"Yes like children at times Brett. We've just passed City Hall, it's been steam cleaned."

"Omigod that's a direct affront to the mayor; he'll be livid. Buck you must appear at that meeting. I'll make sure that question why the building has been neglected is asked."

"Yeah right but I want those six women with big tits in the front row. It's what I stand for Brett. Ask Jessie to get four of them and Gloria will join Jessie won't you darling, giving the line-up of six."

"God you really are juvenile you two. Okay I agree but Brett you make sure Jessie knows the true reason for this imbecilic request. I don't want her thinking I've set her up."

"Yeah I promise. Actually I can't believe we have been carrying on like this. It's like I made a joke and its taken hold."

"When making puerile jokes that's the sort of outcome you men can expect Brett. Learn from it."

"Yes Gloria," Brett said submissively.

Buck said, "She's almost wetting herself laughing Brett.

"Gloria you're an asshole," Brett sighed. "You women really know how to wind up a guy."

"Thank you Brett," she said, giggling.

"Catch you latter buddy," Buck said and cut the call. He grinned at Gloria, "God that was funny."

"And juvenile. Buck I believe the city has around 150 fulltime employees and a $38 million operation budget. I can't see how you can talk recklessly about women's breasts and be a leader of those women and men on the city's payroll and discharge your role wisely and with great maturity."

"Just watch this space baby," Buck said driving back into the line of traffic. "I'm a man for all occasions and you must remember that I'm on extended vacation at present so am speaking in a relaxed frame of mind. Be not deceived."

* * *

Although the face-to-face meeting was not widely publicized, the H. J. Ryan Memorial Hall venue with 996 seats was almost half full for the only debate between the two contestants running for election as mayor.

The TV people urged everyone to sit tightly on the side facing the rostrum 'to give an enhanced impression of audience participation', meaning so they didn't film empty seats.

The chairman, Judge Eileen Whitlock, introduce Mayor Black who received warm applause and then that only other candidate who received huge applause.

The candidates were invited to make an opening statement taking no longer than three minutes. And mayor drew the longer 'straw' and went first. The chairman had to cut off the mayor after three and a half minutes and he received polite applause.

Buck was brief and straight to the point. "This city visually gives the appearance that it's in a rut. Vote for me to get it heading in the right direction again. Thank you."

He received thunderous applause and that appeared to alarm the mayor.

A debate on current city issues such as water quality and replacement of old piping in the sewerage network drew informed comment from the mayor about the need for a stronger action plan and estimates for the cost of planned work made three years ago required updating and that received applause.

Buck said, "Both systems require urgent attention. My action plan is to get them fixed with staged remedial work beginning by the second month of me taking office. Mayor Black has been in office for eight years and hello, what was fixed in that time?"

That received applause and cries of "Shame Mayor Black" from six vocal women sitting in the front row.

Finally, goaded to almost breaking point, the mayor said, "Candidate Buxton what do you know about running an airport?"

"Nothing."

"Candidate Buxton what do you know about funding a library board, running a fire department, running a police department?"

"Nothing."

"Candidate Buxton what do you know about running a Planning and Zoning Commission?"

"Quite a lot actually. As a company executive I appeared before a commission three times with company objections against planning changes that affected my company's property. The result was the commission turned down our objections but I won three times in leading my team with appeals against faulty commission decisions."

"As for the police department, fire department, schools and safety and other things including running an airport I know I'll have committees headed by knowledgeable senior councilors as chairman with access to informed advisors and competent executives to run those activities. My role would be to act as chairman of the board."

Someone called out, "Why was the exterior of City Hall allowed to become badly neglected Mayor Black?"

"We have at council prudently managed our maintenance expenditure of city assets and you may have noticed renovations to the exterior City of Hall began this week in response to my instruction."

"That work was initiated by your opponent Mr Buxton who warned the city manager would be fired by him a mayor unless that work commenced forthwith."

"That's a lie," Mayor Black said calmly.

The chairman asked Buck if he had any comment to make.

"Yes it's true that I made that public statement in a newspaper interview as a warning to the city manager because I was upset at the neglect of City Hall's exterior. Later I received a legal letter from the an attorney acting for the city manager stating his client wished me to be advised I had no authority to make such a statement and required me to retract it. I instructed my attorney to wish the writer to have a nice day and that I undertook to resolve the matter within two days of taking office. I guess the mayor and the city manager chatted about this when the mayor realized this matter could become an election issue that could hurt him badly if something wasn't done about it forthwith. So for once the mayor didn't sit on his butt."

Most of the audience cracked up and the chairman said that last comment was a totally uncalled for aside as asked Buck to apologize.

"I see no need to apologize for speaking the truth Judge Whitlock."

She said sharply, "Mr Buxton."

He smiled and said almost politely, "What's the matter? This is meant to be meaningful and robust debate. May we get on with it?"

"Very well. I accept your argument. We shall now take questions."

The meeting finished with both candidates asked to sum up their election policies in three minutes.

Buck finished inside three minutes and Mayor Black was droning on when people began leaving the hall in large numbers.

He got the message and stopped his speech. Judge Whitlock said crossly, "Well that ends this unruly meeting. I must say it wasn't a draw."

The City Hall reporter of the Guardian spoke to both candidates at the end of the meeting, recording their comments. He informed each candidate that a sample survey of voters registered at the last election had asked by the newspaper's survey team which of the mayoral candidate would they vote for at the forthcoming mayoral election. The results indicated there was a big citywide swing from Mayor Black to Mr Buxton and indications were he'd take almost 65% of the total mayoral vote.

Mayor Black's comment, published with the survey results on the front page of the Guardian next morning said, "This survey is a travesty of fair play, pitched to favor the candidate who is a virtual outsider in this city. I dispute the findings and I'll be proved correct when the final election result is known."

Asked how did he explain how such a straightforward survey could be pitched with any bias whatsoever, the mayor replied: "Your readers will see that for themselves. I have huge support in this city. That's all I wish to say."

Candidate Buxton's published statement was: "The finding of this survey is roughly in line with my support team's two surveys to sample city-wide public opinion. The trend shows Mayor Black is losing voting supporters by the truckload."

* * *

Buck took key members of his team to supper after the debate and the mood in the restaurant was lively. Buck drove home carefully, knowing he was a little drunk and was pulled over for driver random breath testing.

"Oh fuck, here goes a huge bunch of votes for our bulletproof mayoral candidate," Gloria hiccupped.

"Hush darling, just smile and keep your mouth buttoned. I'll handle this."

The female cop said, "Good evening sir. Have you consumed any alcohol this evening?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Please give your correct name and address when speaking clearly into this device."

"Charles Buxton, 27 Bishop Heights, North Ridge."

"I'm sorry sir," the cop said leaving forward but I must... Omigod, Buck. Um oooh this reading is fine, close to being marginal but fine. Drive home carefully sir."

Buck drove off saying, "Good evening ma'am." The policewoman who looked in her late forties gave him a toothy smile.

"That big-tit bitch is corrupt," Gloria giggled.

"That's one way of looking at it," Buck said. "I prefer to think she gave me the benefit of the doubt and because I wasn't shown the reading I have no way of judging whether she was correct or not."

"But aren't they required to show the driver the read-out of the evidential breath test?"

"I have no idea darling. I leave that kind of detail to those in charge and as mayor will expect my aides to know such things. I think you're drunk but obviously you are still thinking quite clearly. Well done."

In bed on her back Gloria pulled out her fingers and gave them to Buck to suck.

"Fill my gaping hole baby," she hiccupped. "Haven't we had a great evening?"

"Yeah but keep awake to climax my evening Miss Big Tits," Buck said lovingly.

Buck awoke just on dawn and decided to go to Wakelin's Pool to catch a trout for breakfast. He left a note and drove away as quietly as he could, knowing Gloria had really hit the booze the previous evening.

As Buck approached the pool on foot he smelt coffee and licked his lips but groaned at the thought of someone having splashed around the pool.

"Hi Buck."

Caught by surprise he still managed an easy grin. "Oh hi Rosemary." It was Rosemary from the Guardian.

"Buck this is my dad, David Dell."

"Oh good morning sir. I know your fine daughter."

"Ah so you are our new mayor-to-be who's charmed the pants off her."

"Dad!"

"It's only a saying dear, Buck will know that. Pour Buck coffee Rosemary. I'll try a few casts up at Oak Point. It's gone quiet here."

David ambled off and Rosemary handed Buck his coffee and then pulled his free hand through the open front of her weather-proof jacket and against one of her breasts.

"Squeeze."

Buck answered nature's call and squeezed.

That triggered something in the newspaper reporter. "Oooh. Let's fuck. It will be forty minutes at the earliest before dad is back."

"Rosemary..."

"Shut up Buck. Just do it; you know we both want you to do it."

Yeah well that was true. He put his coffee aside and began undressing Rosemary with her assistance.

"I can't wait to see them," he said, waiting patiently as she unhooked her bra and she said, "I guessed that. I have big tits. I hope you have a big cock."

He didn't bother answering because she'd exposed her heavy hangers. His dick shot to maximum erection just as she ran a hand over it and gasped, "Oh my."

They played for a few minutes and then she handed him a condom.

"We don't have much time and I'd prefer anal. I'll go on my knees to allow you to squeeze me while you do it."

He licked his lips and said okay. So far Gloria hadn't shown any interest in anal.

They had a long tongue kiss and then got underway, Rosemary helping to soften her opening.

Buck was glad about that because he only liked doing anal with women who knew what they were doing.

Rosemary made all the right noises as he worked in and squeezed her tits and she worked her pussy and came twice noisily before she said, "We best get a move on."

Buck imagined her dad hiding behind a tree watching them and that quickly had him filling the end of the condom.

He pulled out with a squelchy pop.

"Oh what a disgusting sound," giggled Rosemary, cleaning up with a towel she'd taken from her backpack but gave it to Buck to wipe his sweaty face before she wiped herself.

"That was great, right up to expectations," Buck said and gallantly did up her bra.

"I'd like to have an all-night session sometime if we can manage it."

Rosemary, still breathing heavily, said, "Yeah me too. Something is bound to facilitate that."

They finished dressing and fished the pool without even a single strike.

"Your disgusting language while being fucked has driven the trout deep," he said and was called an asshole.

They stood quite close, chatting quietly and timing their casts to avoid tangling lines. They looked a very contented couple but then that would apply to any two anglers.

David ambled into view with two sizeable trout.

"Anything?"

"Not even the sight of one," Buck said.

"We took three here just after we arrived," said David. "Look take one of these."

"Oh no, they could be the cream of your catch."

"And you need your breakfast. Come on young man please take this one with my compliments."

"Thanks David. That's very kind."

"Well you have given Rosemary at least three great articles in your run up to the election and I feel sure there will be more when you are mayor. I like seeing Rosemary do well. Her wedding is a month after yours. I'll see you there Buck, anticipating your will accept the invitation. I saw your name and the name of your soon to be wife on the guest list."

"Oh thank you. I must keep the date free. We have invited Rosemary and her fiancé to..."

"Yes I saw the beautiful invitation the other day. Not many people get to be married at the country club I can assure you."

"Look David you have been so kind with this trout. Would you accept a late invitation?"

"Regrettably Janet and I are going to her best friend daughter's wedding that weekend."

"On what a shame. What do you work at David?"

"We'll see each other again. I'm director of public works at the council. God there will be great rejoicing among most of us at council at the changing of the big chief. Several million dollars of works are waiting for the green light. The delays in financial allocations for some of the projects go back eight years while the money is invested to produce fair returns to allow Mayor Black to claim the financials of the city have been under prudent management during his reign."

Buck said very seriously, "David if I haven't contacted you within four days of occupying my office I want you to come knocking at my door with your team."

"Will do Buck but I'll also make a formal appointment for the morning of Day four."

Buck took the fish, shook David's hand and kissed his daughter and said, "Thanks for the lovely tranquil time I had in your company Rosemary."

"Any time Mr Mayor."

* * *

The smell of grilling fish brought Gloria out to the kitchen at 7:40.

"I've only just read your note and here you are back already. I was wondering about some mattress play?"

"Um...?"

She knew the importance of eating trout straight out of the pan. "Oh I'll settle for a very quick shower will race back here to eat."

"Two minutes max."

"That's the same time it takes you to get off."

"Cheeky bitch," he grinned, smacking her ass. She squealed and ran off.

In recent weeks they'd stopped going out for mid-morning coffee at weekends in their neighborhood because so many people now recognized Buck and buttonholed him to talk about the election. On this Saturday morning they'd gone out into the country for coffee and Buck took a call. He grinned and noticed the name and put his phone on to speaker so Gloria could hear.

"It's Tony Lombardi speaking Mr Buxton."

"Hi Tony please call me Buck."

"You have pointedly kept away from City Hall since registering as a mayoral candidate with me and of course that was months ago and I had no idea of who you were or the impact you'd be making."

"I can understand that Tony. Oh your contractors are making a great job on the façade of City Hall."

"Thanks. The outgoing mayor came close to having a coronary when he found there appeared to be huge support for you on that issue. He ordered me to let a contract urgently to have that work underway."

Buck said carefully, "You said 'out-going mayor'?"

"Well it has been looking that way for several weeks but in recent days everyone I chat with asks me what do I think of the new mayor."

Buck laughed.

"My wife Maria has pushed me to call you to thank you for the wedding invitation. Receiving that almost blew me away. I'd thought it would be dumped along with the old mayor and some of other major players."

"I appreciate you saying that Tony but rest easy. People including on my own team have spoken highly of your and the impression I get is you must really be the man for your position."

"Well you'll find out."

"I guess I will and please understand I appreciated you were in an invidious position over inaction over the exterior of City Hall and because of your position of responsibility were a sitter to come under political attack."