Gloria's Trailer Park Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,524 Followers

"Oh yeah baby, that is the stuff, none of the young bitch's round here can take me but you are honey, you surely are!"

She was dimly aware of movement above her and with some difficulty adjusted herself to glance up and saw with horror that Brock had his mobile phone out and was recording her blow job. But she knew there was fuck all she could do about it other than speed up her sucking to try and end this as quickly as she could. That wasn't Brock's plan though and sensing she was trying to get him to cum quickly he plucked his dick from her gasping mouth and sneered down at her.

"And what I want right now Mrs Milton, Gloria, is for you to channel your inner Sofia Suckxx and go outside and spread yourself right across the hood of that fine looking car you drive and wait for me to come out there and see if are still a size queen and can take his thing(pointing at his own magnificent erection) in another hole."

Gloria pouted and whined, she had just dumped her car on the road outside the trailer and she was not happy to go out there, naked as she was and position herself like that on her car. One look at Brock though, told her he was serious, and eventually she bowed to the inevitable, glad to be back on her feet and at least out of that oppressive trailer. It was a humid, sticky day and thankfully for Gloria there was nobody around as she exited the trailer nude and gingerly padded over to where she had abandoned her car. The engine was long since cold but the blazing sun had turned the bodywork warm and she winced as she leaned over the hood, her round ass facing the door she had so recently exited. She pressed her massive breasts against the sun kissed hood and waited and cursed her past.

Brock peered out of the trailer window and gave a low whistle as Gloria prostrated herself over her expensive car. Miley came up beside him and gazed out too and gave a low sigh.

"What are you waiting for stud? She's all set, go and give her what she needs."

Brock turned his head so that he was just centimetres from his sisters alluring, smirking lips. He breathed in the smell of sex from her and slowly turned back to the older woman bent over the car in their drive. He laughed as he glimpsed the old guy from the trailer across from them exit his door to get a closer look.

"I guess I'd better now we've got an audience."

*

Gloria watched in mounting horror as the old man came out of his trailer and deliberately moved towards where she had positioned herself. Then she heard the trailer door behind her bang shut and heard Brock's big feet come towards her from behind, before he called out.

"You just stay there Mister Reynolds, you can watch if you like but you ain't getting any closer less I say so!"

The old man grunted and shot him the finger but stayed where he was and to Gloria's disgust he stood in his garden and slid his hand down the front of his dungarees and clearly began to play with himself. Her mind was taken off that when Brock swatted her ass hard and leaned over her and whispered in her ear.

"I bet your old man doesn't give you anything like this, does he?"

And with that he thrust his hips up and Brock's monster dick pushed up and poked into the soft flesh of her ass. From somewhere Gloria found a response.

"You asshole, Jay is twice the man you will ever be!"

She was cut off as Brock's fingers explored her pussy and found it totally soaking.

"Not in all ways bitch, not in all ways" and with that Brock shoved forward and plugged his massive prick lower this time and right into her slippery pussy. In her times as a pornstar Gloria had taken some big dicks inside her and some even bigger objects but this guy's member was right up there with the biggest and widest

Despite herself, Gloria gave a moan of satisfaction as she was so roughly filled up. It was difficult to admit to herself but she had not been as sexually satisfied as the past few seconds in years now and never with her husband. That it was her son's school bully that was pumping her in so public and humiliating a setting was a terrible thing for her but on a purely physical level it was something her body could not help relish. She tried to stifle a cry of pleasure but failed and moaned sexily instead as he body was shunted back and forth across her expensive sports car. Movement to her left made her turn and see that Miley had stepped out of the trailer in just her panties and held her mobile up and was recording Brock fucking her over the car hood.

Brock may have been hung like the pornstars from Gloria's less than salubrious past but he certainly did not have the staying power or control of them and just minutes into to fucking the MILF over her own car the young stud gave a despairing grunt and began spurting his cum whilst still deep in her. Too late Gloria realised what was happening, that Brock was not wearing any protection, that he was shooting his seed deep into her womb but as she wriggled and writhed on the car it just looked like she was orgasming herself and looked even worse for the film Miley was taking. Finally spent, his cum slowly dripping down Gloria's thighs Brock leaned a beefy arm on her back and called over to Mr. Reynolds.

"Hey man, you want to shoot off? Got a bona fide porn star here, sure she'll take your load on her face, won't you?"

Gloria moaned lowly, hating herself for the past few minutes, hell what was one further indignity, she probably deserved it she thought. Still though, it was quite the prospect as the old man crossed the dirt track road, his hand still down the front of his denims. When he reached them he undid the strap of his dungarees and whipped out the dick he was playing with, nothing like Brock's but it was erect and slippery and getting pumped eagerly until it spurted up in a long arc and splashed against Gloria's face and across the hood of her car. And the old guy fairly produced cum, spraying at least five separate doses across her face and on her car, all captured beautifully on camera by a laughing Miley who was close up now as Mr. Reynolds pulled his trousers up and hopped back to his trailer at Brock's urging.

Gloria pouted and put as much hurt and annoyance into her voice as she could muster.

"Is that it? Are you done now? Have you had your fun?"

Brock swatted her shapely ass and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Oh no bitch! Not by a long shot. In fact the real fun starts tomorrow when Miley comes round your house at five pm to start work as your new personal shopper. Now go on and get off my property."

He slapped Gloria's ass again and chased her into her car, with both of them buck naked which was the state of dress she drove home in much to her shame and embarrassment. But as bad as that was she could feel herself sitting in a mixture of Brock's cum and her own juices as she leaked onto the leather seats in her car, and she fought off the overwhelming desire to reach her hand down between her thighs and play with herself. All the while wondering what this kinky couple of siblings had in store for her the next day...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,524 Followers
12