All Comments on 'Gloryhole Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Like always you sexy writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Again you have out done yourself...Every story you have written is nothing but awesome.....Your the best and I hope you continue this story.

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Great job

I really enjoy and appreciate your stories. Hopefully there's more installments with this one? Another fantastic story. Thanks!

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 9 years ago
GREAT

keep the story going you're doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Double WOW!

Super Hot! Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's amazing how Moms always know where the gloryholes are lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ABSURD BORDERING ON SILLY

The entire "Glory Hole," genre is a gay dream revelation. And, as such, Mommy sucking off anyone without restriction does not work. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Great story, though I would reword the final sentence to seem more formal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seven compliments ! One critic.

I liked it. The teen years. The appreciation of a fine cock. Her hunger. His fulfillment. She is and will be his. But there ought to be a way she could treat his friends too. After all, they led him to her. Blindfold, anyone????

Thanks Don

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
boading on silly like your ficking statement dear annony!!

gave it a 5 for effort and content

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Everyone else can but h and moan

I loved it. *****

girdlelovergirdleloverabout 9 years ago
Again

You have definitely proved you know how to write great porn!

wrc264wrc264about 9 years ago
too short

You do need to continue. He should share with his pals, and then she should arrange for the other hot mom to help her satisfy all the boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10 stars!!!!

5 stars isn't enough for this one!! Had to go 10!!!

Great job! This is a Hall of Famer for sure.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Fucking hot!! Loved it! Five+ stars.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 9 years ago
5 stars

Yes you should continue the story as hot as it is for me and other fans. Sexy momma and horny domineering son make for a good cast of characters. Wondering if he will let his friends know or not. All sorts of naughtiness can happen here. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot hot

love those hot incest stories the only bad thing is she is denying those young men of a great blow job keep on trucking I look forward to further adventures tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Please write more. I love your slut whore mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
needs a tad

Needs a tad of work to fix a serious flaw of using localize terms not internationally known ones.

Cum = orgasm/semen

Cumming = orgasm

NOT spunk, come etc for the above listed terms.

vikster89vikster89about 9 years ago
Wow!

That was fucking unbelievable. So hot!! One of the best things about your work is the dirty talk. Keep it filthy!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Cum vs come

Actually real grammar rules imply:

Come is the act of orgasm

Cum is what is released

Regardless it seems rather redundant to the actually story because niether is actual wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was pissed when V got cancelled too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For the most part very good, but why him

I mean the sex scenes are great. While I guess an argument could be made that her capitulation was rather abrupt, given what she’s been doing the last few weeks, a stronger argument could be made that she sees the rather odd logic to what his solution.

<P>

However, she’s been sucking off guys for several weeks. You made a point of her stating this was to be the first man other than her husband to fuck her in years. You also made a point to state he has a 7" cock. Normally that would be a good thing, compared to the cliché of the ginormous cocks, but, I’m thinking “why him?”What, he has the biggest cock she’s sucked over the last few weeks? Sure, it’s actually a bit above the norm, but not so much he’d be considered hung. What was so special about him that, without knowing who it was, this was the guy she finally decided to fuck. While, as I said, it’s a cliché, in this case, having an enormous dick may have been a plus.

<P>

Sure, it can be a coincidence. Coincidences are the bedrock of most fiction. The characters just happen to be at that place at that time. (The one example in my head right now is Die Hard. They just happen to target the office building he just happens to be visiting on that day.) It’s a coincidence she’s doing this at that adult book store. (Frankly, though, unless it’s the only one in the area, it’s kinda stupid of her going to one so close to his school – especially if she was trying to keep it a secret. Her car’s a little too recognizable.)

<P>

Of course, I guess the best response to my “why him?” question is, “It’s a MacGuffin. Deal with it.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SSL knows the truth of the saying

For any boy, a cocksucking mother is the gift that keeps on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Disappointing - doesn't really seem tied to April Fools theme at all.

khaled_tempkhaled_tempabout 9 years ago
A suggested twist

I think for an April fool story, it could have developed as fucking his mother's twin sister, whom he didn't know existed because his mom was protecting him from her porn star sister. He could end up fucking his mom but with a different flow of events. Or maybe this could be another story :)

klippertklippertabout 9 years ago
one more hole

She has three holes...plenty of twists and turns for this story....take her back to the GH and watch her suck his buddies... at home turn her into a ass licking slut...and stretch her back-hole with his big cock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel

Great premise for a story series as Ralph's & Joey's moms could also be Gloryhole Mommies and Melvin's mom and Melvin could be the ones setting them up for incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let Down.

Gloryhole Mommy aka "The Town Bicycle," was disappointingly average, made worse coming from a very good writer. No mystery, with little to no tie with the April Fools theme, with all of the story summed up in the title, developing exactly as expected.

It's pretty "paint by numbers," which is a shame. SSL usually produces better writing.

NormanDPlumeNormanDPlumeabout 9 years ago
Great

More please. Loved it!

bucco40bucco40about 9 years ago
More please

Would love to see another chapter and more development of the D/s relationship.

legmanianlegmanianabout 9 years ago
Great New Story

I think this is a brilliant new idea for a storyline. Can't wait for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMAZING!!

Silk Stockings Lover - you NEVER cease to amaze me with the depth of knowledge you seem to possess on everything related to fucking!! I LOVE your writing - dealing with an erection almost the entire way through reading them and then filling my hand with cum! You are my "go to" source for erotic fuck tales as you NEVER disappoint! I had questions about this one until I learned who was on the other side of the wall sucking his cock - then I knew I would love your professional (and fucking hot) method of dealing with a "ticklish" situation involving a mom, a son, a hard cock and a wet pussy! The only obvious answer was "fill that pussy with hot cum" and you did it well!!!!

ansdguyansdguyabout 9 years ago
Amazing...

Just how quickly a teenage virgin can turn into a sadistic prick. This story started out good but went downhill fast.

bills47bills47about 9 years ago
very hot

I wish I was the mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the idea of fucking a super-hot fuckslut mommy!

Thanks, Silk Stiockings Lover for showing me just how fucked up and depraved I really am! This super-hot, super-sexy story should have disgusted me but instead it got my cock so hard I didn't have to stroke it much to get a handful of cum!!

You ALWAYS inspire an old man's cock to do what it's not supposed to be able to do and I LOVE your fuck-inspired hot writing! Keep up the fuck work, we all love them!

great lovergreat loverabout 9 years ago
I laughed and laughed

this story is pretty humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot till it turned to shit…!

Kinda hot till you turned the stupid kid into a dominant male ass-whole in a few short words… then it went straight down hill…. you have two story sets intermixing making both stupid and disappointing….. when you had a little boy with the older woman (horny sexy mother) … inexperienced and passive that is getting lucky… that was seriously hot an good…. stay that direction then explore the other type of guy separately….. Then he could be dominant from the beginning.

animal99animal99almost 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks Silk.. for another wonderful story. You have a talent for writing stories... even depraved one's :) I thought I lost touch with you, on that other board - Glad to see I found you in a familiar place!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lol

I laughed at the part about the scrambled porn. I used to do that too everytime i went over to my cousins house since we didnt have cable back them. Ahh, the gool ol days.

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
very nice

I must get you 100 percent for your imagination of making an incest come true. Unfortunately I haven't any sisters and my mom (although she was a very beautiful and hot woman), when I grown up she had cancer and very sick. But everytime I see my family albums, I can't deny that if she was younger and not sick...

Vik333Vik333almost 9 years ago

Great story. Any chance of a part 2? That would be awesome.

hotbox30hotbox30almost 9 years ago
Very Hot

Please do write more parts and include kinky scenes like bdsm, master-slave, oil wrestling , deepthroat and anal.Also put a lesbian scene where the mother seduces sons naive asian or african friend later followed by a kinky threesome between the son, mother and the girl.

FetishLover77FetishLover77almost 9 years ago
Amazing

SilkStockingsLover is an amazing writer and story-teller. This is just one of the many that have me throbbing. Please don't stop writing!

badgerer75badgerer75almost 9 years ago
But, But Ahhh

The age of Discovery and, Surprise.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Talk about a blast from the past!

Ah, the memories. Chevettes, "V" being cancelled and gloryholes before the fear of AIDS ruined the party.

I loved the story and would love to read about their "crazy sex-filled weekend".

Keep 'em cumming, Jas. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot but Less Hyde and More Jekyll

This is a hot story, by far, but page 2 was a complete 180. This nerdy kid who was nervous enough to hide his face when leaving the adult shop and bragged about chess suddenly becomes this dominant player. I mean, c'mon, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Chapter

Please add another chapter to this story. The story is very hot and one more chapter would be a great addition to your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy ending

Glad it ended this way. Happy to see that his friends had her mouth. How many others had she had. Hope a lot. After a while you should have all your friends share your whore mother. Let her go back and suck all dicks and watch their faces when they come out. Be happy you have a mom tht can suck and fuck like see does. When you get married let your wife and mother both be your whores for you and friends..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While the Husbands away!

Nothing hotter than a horny slut wife that will take any and all cock

behind her husbands back. Then to be just cum dump for her son.

I'd love another chapter as son master mother servicing his friends..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

The change in the son was instantaneous, it would have been more interesting if the transition for him had taken longer, a month, a couple of weeks, until the start of summer vacation or if he's known but never called it in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice and hot!

The story is really hot. The only downside is that it ended too soon. It would have better finding out how often they fucked and where they fucked. Knowing how and where he fucked her ass would have added to the story. Overall not bad could have been better, thus four stars and not five stars.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Only down side is..............

She needs variety of cock and cum. His mother is a slut and even though he has 7 inches, she will want more. And thicker, and more young cock. Her son needs to find a different glory hole store. Go with her, watch her suck and get fucked. Son will still enjoy seconds or thirds. He is cuckolding his Dad anyway, may as well have her slut her self out to strangers as well. Hope you do more glory hole stories. Have some bi cuckold hubby work at the hole as well. Sucking, swallowing, getting fucked and pumped full as his hot wife watches. Love sissy boy cuckolds handing it out for free when his wife wants him to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

thanks for sharing, maybe a part 2...thanks again for sharing. Always enjoy your writings....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story of the mommy slut.

MOMMY'S CUNNY WAS SOAKING WET, AND THE BOTH OF THEM WEARING THE SHIMMERING PANTYHOSE AND LINGERIE PROVIDES THE INCESTUOUS ACTION IN HER LIFE AND THE REST OF THE BOY'S FETISH ENVELOPED THE INCESTUOUS TABOO. THE FORBIDDEN INCESTUOUS FUCKING KNOWN FOR THEIR OWN WET AND WILLING CUNNY EXCITED HER! MORE THAN EVERYTHING IS A GOOD TIME FOR THE INCESTUOUS MOMMY BITCH. SHE CRAVED THE BOY CUM. THE BOY SLID THE INCESTUOUS COCK IN MOMMY'S CUNNY AGAIN. THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT OF THE WOMB, THE INCESTUOUS COCK IN MOMMY'S CUNNY THOUGH HER PANTYHOSE WAS JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I AM HOT AND SOAKED IN MY PANTYHOSE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Silkstockinglovers Glory hole Mommy, a classic

In detail, Silkstockinglovers stories about this and other topics that are in the world of incest and pantyhose were filled with the hot incest minded Mommy and her new girl-sissy, Silkstockinglovers stories are always welcome. I have a hot fetish for the incestuous stories about this and other things that are in the world of incest and pantyhose. I love these hot expicit topics that the wearing of silky-smooth garments like the pantyhose and high heels. Silkstockinglover is by far the most incredible incestuous and erotic action in the Literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking hell

One hot fucking story! We need the buds to come in and fuck her as well. Especially when the son takes her ass. I want to bust a nut reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good one

Please dont get his friends to fuck her or for any kind of sexual favour. what is happening now is good n perfect. she should stop going to gloryhole. she should be satisfied with what she is getting now.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
Such a perfect situation

You have set this up so perfectly for a series, wish you would consider adding more chapters. Mom here became a total slut on her own but will need .much more than one cock, has already sucked some of his friends, loves being nasty and now has a teen son to use her..... Wow. I can see her I her own basement Glory hole for more and more of his friends, then even strangers at rest areas, state parks, back alleys, back room of the local shops at the mall, even a men's room slut in a stall at a bush bar frequented by business men....getting caught there as she unknowingly sucks her husband off as part of the crowd using her. Love your writing... Oh please continue. I can visualize all of this because I too am a slut that begs to be used. Hugs, Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please....

Yes, please continue this story line. You did extremely well setting a believable story line, I'd hate to see it end here.

SmichySmichyover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Well done! A most erotic tale that can be extended with a sequel. Maybe something with the giving of herself formally to her son with perhaps a collar that she can choose to wear and become the 'Mommy Slut' whenever she wants to let that part of herself out. But she doesn't want to take it off after a while with the delicious descent into their incestuous depravity ;) Anal, Tattoos and some sexy slut wear need to be added.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 7 years ago
What's the name

What is the name of the next ch for this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny in waiting room

Read this in car dealer waiting room. I'm hard but cannot do anything about it

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 7 years ago
Hardon in the hospital

I'm in the hospital waiting for my friend to come out and I'm having a hard time staying calm.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
DAAAAAMN

I OFTEN GIVE UP ON A STORY WHERE A MOMMY SLUT GIVES IT AWAY SO FREELY AT A GERM FILLED SPOT LIKE A GLORY HOLE OR IS LEADING INTO ABUSE BUT I DIDN'T AND IT TURNED OUT OKAY. FUNNY THOUGH, I USE A TTS CALLED TEXT ALOUD AND I HAVE AN ENORMOUS DICTIONARY BUT STILL HAVE TO STOP AND TRAIN WORDS WHEN READING THIS AUTHORS STORIES BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 DIFFERENT VARIATION TO ONE WORD SUCH AS "FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" . I STILL LOVE ALL YOUR INCEST STORIES, JUST SOME HIT CLOSE TO HOME WHERE SOME DEEP EMOTIONAL SCARS STILL LIE. KEEP IT UP THO!

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutabout 7 years ago
O M H F G

What an absolutely glorious story . I so so so want to be that lucky slut mummy so so so bad it hurts . There is no way on gods earth I would be able to stay away from that glory hole however .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Goldan Gate .

I read this story 3 times . what a cool story .Mommy slut glory hole swallower . banged by son . Were did he cum up with that . it is so cool it has to be real or something like that . With a better ending it would make the greatest porn ever . Like tacking mom in a an expensive just to get covered in cum . in line of ever willing men drenching her . And make her suck it all up . that would be the golden gate seen . Mommy slut . Ya .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

You really should write the weekend encounter addition to this.

MfhtoorMfhtoorover 6 years ago
hey Jasmine dear

Where is the sequel of this great story

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Dude please add more

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

Loved the story, really hated all the mommy slut references. Now, when she was at the GH, she was a slut, but at home with her baby boy, she was a good mom taking care of her boys sexual needs. That doesn't make her a mommy slut, there is love in her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ray2165

A reflection of reality? I wonder how many teenage boys would enjoy learning about sex from their mothers; I could have. My parents went to dinner with some friends and dad dropped mom off before taking the other couple home. Mom was drunk and asked me to unzip her dress; I think she thought I was my father. After I had it all the way down to her hips she shrugged it of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Seeing her in a bra and panties was so different then when she was in her bikini. I was about to leave when she turned her back to me and asked me to unhook her bra which I did. My mom was easily a 34C and it was the chance of a life time to see my first real tits but instead I left the room. A golden opportunity lost forever. Did I do the “right” thing? Yes. Will I always wonder that else I could have experienced? You bet I do.

Found out later dad was fucking the other woman so I’m guessing he was enjoying a MFM evening while mom was home drunk. Or was she?

Coming from a woman this story has a better sense of reality. Thanks for your writings.

SixtyMinuteMan91SixtyMinuteMan91about 6 years ago
Needs a sequel 5*

Please please please do more but please don’t add more guys to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent one from the best writer on Literotica!

old_lawold_lawalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Excellent story, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol...a joke..adult store owner knows the secret.....remember his mortified look?

he will either blackmail the mother or let it slip to the sons' friends so they can have her as well....but then the son is protective of his mother and also wants her to himself...so what does he do...he cuts off the penis' of his friends...chops them up (the penises) and makes their friends eat every piece..then sets fire to his friends...because one of them has a cellphone and was going to upload a video to the internet to hurt the son and his mother....so a son has to do what he needs to do to protect his family........great story!!!!! even better sequel!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Loved reading this story again.

AWESOME ADVENTURE..

BTL101BTL101almost 5 years ago
Every boy's fantasy!

Absolutely the hottest mom/son story I've read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This has got to be the best mom/son story I've read in a while. While the part where he just drops his towel is a bit unbelievable, everything else seems about as believe as these stories can get. Keep writing! And please add more to this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMFG!

This, story made me so hard, I had to jerk off half way thru, my cock was so hard. Amazingly written, and Hottt!!

spankmehard51spankmehard51about 4 years ago
Oh Mommy!

What luck. I used to dream about getting a blowjob from my Mom. I settled for jerking off in her panties. But this brought back my teenage dreams.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

What a great story!! I loved it. 5 Stars. I am glad he convinced his mom to stop going to the adult book store and sucking random guys in the gloryhole. That was wildly unsafe behavior. Now he has his own mommy cum slut at home and the fuck and suck all the time. Great job!!

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Great Mommy story. I never felt that way about my mom, but my friends moms - well - they were my fantasies as were my aunts. Loved the way you kept them apart until it was obvious that the story had an ending near. Now let's get his friends involved in some way. 5 stars plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a slut that craves to be used, I love your stories. Keep it up. Masturbation parties are best! Thank you. Pamela

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 7 inch dick made this story less than exciting

9 or 10 is a much better mental picture. Other wise hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story

lecammlecammabout 2 years ago

Liked it, HOT, write some more ,put some impregnating of mom ,neighbors, give kid a 10 inch dick that impregnates other women, add a good looking black friend of son with big cock that likes to fuck also. I also like the tall lanky BIG cocked Nerds that always gets hazed at school until they see his cock ,than things start getting more interesting, sexual for him, for both boys , girls teacher neighbor women.

Sutty93Sutty93almost 2 years ago

Great story, and I wished you would continue it with the mom seducing his friend's hot mom into a threeway. Maybe a teacher or the principal as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to give us the second part of the story...Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. I always enjoy your stories. Keep it up. I do.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

259. This was a really good one-short and sweet. No force, no blackmail, and lots of love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't forget to bring baby wipes, ky jelly, and a nice dress for Debbie to wear for the mothers day banquet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is not a bad thing for you to think about it and remember that MOTHERS DAY is a day for milf porn, and glory to the things a mother should have a dick in her ass and mouth while her son is shoving various things up her hole.

Humiliation for me and my mom has a deep feeling and a nice day to Sodomized mom

smoothed273smoothed27311 months ago

Part 2, Please ! 💖💖💖💋💋💋💋✌

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper10 months ago

If any story ever screamed for a sequel, this is it! Incest, young/mature, cheating, oral and the hinted promise of anal, best buddies who don't know who they've been getting sucked by.... This story hits all the dirty highlights.

Client8Client88 months ago

Personally, I don't like cheating stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unfortunately there was no surprise in this story. You should have kept it a secret about who was behind the gloryhole. But the title of the story gives the plot away. Also the reaction of old Gerrard, the adult store owner, on seeing Melvin. But there's nothing out of the ordinary in this story compared to your other stories. So I can only give 4 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50870 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...