Gnarly's Angels Ch. 04: Easy Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better go pee."

Fuming at his attitude she paces about in front of him wanting to lash out. She couldn't. Instead she stops cold and stares at him. Without a word she tosses her purse into the car and cops a squat. Hiking her skirt she pissed right there in the parking lot in front of him. Impressed he whipped his dick out and pissed right between her legs. Her jaw dropped. She hadn't anticipated that he might go that far. She thought she was showing off for him her boldness. He matched her every move.

"You drive." She pushed him out of the way and got in on the passenger side. Nodding he made his way around to the drivers side and pushed the seat back. Climbing in he fastened his seat belt. She looked toward the diner as people were staring out the window. They had seen the whole thing. Blown away she huffed. "On second thought I'll drive." In a brash move she leans over and unzips his fly and pulls his monster out. Once reaching for the sky she throws herself over his lap and rides him right there in front of everyone. His dick destroying her senses without any effort on his part. He merely kicked back and enjoyed the show.

Her back against the steering wheel set off the horn twice gathering attention. In mere minutes Naomi Carpenter had her orgasm. Gnarly kissed her hard then winks.

"Ain't we on Banker's hours?"

"Shit! What are you doing to me Gavin Reese?"

"I don't think I did anything." He chuckles, "You looked pretty in charge of things there."

"Drive. Before the cops get called." She falls back into her seat. Looking up laughing she saw people waving at her from the diner. Everyone loved a good show. Especially Beth. Her turn was just around the corner.

Gavin Reese started the engine and followed directions to the bank. Still rock hard. He hadn't had time to fire off. His time was coming. Literally.

Reaching the bank Gnarly parked at a meter directly across the street. Naomi opted to wait in the car to cool off over her hormonal escapades. Gnarly dodged traffic as he sprinted inside knowing his time was running out. Entering he located the new accounts area and was greeted at the counter by a lovely thirty something brunette with shorter hair and sparkling green eyes. Her curves were decent with a bit extra in the hips and bottom. Still extremely attractive. She had a cute tattoo of a circle of fire right over her heart the size of a silver dollar.

"Hi. I'm Joanie. How can I help you?"

"Morning Joanie." He eyes her tattoo beneath the cleavage of her black dress. She blushes slightly and catches on to his glance.

"My last name is Cash."

"Joanie Cash? Nice." He smirks. "Burning ring of fire?"

"Absolutely. What can I do for you today?"

"I need to switch my checking and savings over. Just moved here from Iowa. Been using cashiers checks and a debit card. Need to make things easier."

"We can do that." She locates the proper forms and he begins filling them out. She stares at him for long moments before daring to ask. "Single Mister Reese?"

"You reading over my shoulder?" He winks at her, "Yeah! Asking me out?"

She flares her eyes, "Would that even be an option?"

"I'll think on it while I'm moving money."

"Nothing like a man with money." As she flirts another girl sneaks up behind her sharing a quiet smile. This girl was short sweet and petite. A blond with a deep tan wearing a goldenrod colored dress with boasting cleavage. Easily a boob job. Those were the real moneymakers. Her melons were stripper quality. Safe to say they got her the job. He hears her whispering but focuses on his paperwork. Then he hears Joanie's return whisper. "You're so bad Edith."

"Edith?" Gnarly hesitates to look up at the blond, "Old fashioned name for a younger gal ain't it?"

"Edith Mooney but I go by Edie. Blame my parents." She extends a hand over the counter offering a brilliant smile and a distinct amount of extra cleavage. Those melons were glossy ripe.

Pausing Gnarly cocks an eye brow, "So I'm in the presence of Joanie Cash and Edie Money. Two tickets to paradise." He follows his flirting with a wink.

Shyly Edie lifts her boobs, "That would be these."

"And those?" He points his pen at Joanie's breasts.

"Oh my Lord. Don't make me faint Mister Reese." Joanie fans herself.

"Can't be having that. I need my money."

"I'm right here." Edie shivers, "Ka-ching!"

Nodding with an impressed pucker he finishes his paperwork. "Even signed my John Handcock."

Both girls notice him lightly stroking the pen. Eyes meet between women and more fanning begins. "I'll need two things to prove your identity." Joanie adds.

"Drivers License and Social?"

"New address?"

"Why? You two dropping by?"

"We can." Edie jumps at the possibility. Joanie merely dropped her jaw blushing.

"So you're saying I can be rolling in dough?"

"You are so gorgeous." Edie trembles nibbling her own pen before suckling on it like a straw.

"Take Me Home Tonight." He sings with a horrible but amusing tone.

"I'm Shakin'." Edie boldly shakes her jiggling tits mimicking Eddie Money's song Shakin'. A nice dance for silicone.

"Your turn." He winks at Joanie. She shivers and awkwardly shakes her boobs as well. He chuckles, "Nice. I meant a song reference."

"Oh." She ponders to breath then risks singing the chorus of Johnny Cash's song, I Won't Back Down. It was the only one she could think of at the time.

"Good. Backing down on what you want is losing everything you hope to gain."

"A philosopher." Joanie swallows dryly.

"I don't actually have my mail transferred over yet. My landlady's just outside. She banks here. Naomi Carpenter. She can attest that I just moved into her brownstone. Best I can do right this second."

"I know Naomi." Edie confesses. "She was here recently."

"Right. Signing papers with her ex Vincent I think his name was."

"I think we can let this slide Joanie." Edie looked hopeful. Joanie hesitates then caves. Stepping away to do the necessary transfers Edie steps around the counter and joins Gnarly as he leans on the ledge. Eying her waltz toward him he whistles under his breath as long bronze muscular legs dance toward him. Her chest bobbing like a runway model. Alluring eyes glue toward his. All that was needed was a wind machine to toss her blond hair about.

"Care to have a seat? It will take Joanie a few minutes." The bank wasn't all that busy anyway. She motions him to a comfy sofa that the bank offered to it's customers out of courtesy. He nods and moves behind her watching her supremely tight heart shaped ass shift from side to side. Plopping down in the center of the black suede sofa he looks up at her.

"Lap dance?" He chuckles, "I'm liking this bank more and more."

"I wish I could." She beams eying his crotch, "Cameras I'm afraid." She merely stands over him and continues being friendly. "So what brings you to Chicago?"

"Job opportunity is better here. So is the music scene. I play guitar."

"Definitely not Country. Rock and Roll I bet."

"Metal and 80's stuff mostly."

"I love rocking out. Dancing even more." She grits her teeth tempted to put her hands in her hair and dance for him. She found him beyond gorgeous.

"I bet you got plenty of moves."

"You have no idea, Gavin was it?"

"You were looking at my paperwork too." He chuckles, "You cheat on tests back in school?"

"Always."

"Call me Gnarly."

"Just call me." She expresses leaning over him to share cleavage that led to her belly. He shakes his head briefly.

"Might need a number to do that." Before she can offer it his cell rings with the ringtone of Guns n Roses, Mr. Brownstone. Fitting now that he lived in one. "Gimme a sex...sec."

He winks, "It's Naomi."

She turns her back to him looking for Joanie but hovers listening to his talk. She intentionally bent over to touch a potted tree removing a candy wrapper from it. Her ass was fucking dreamy. The hem of her dress higher than he imagined was allowed.

"Sup Naomi?" He listens but admires Edie.

"Put me on speaker." Naomi giggles.

"You playin'?"

"Not yet. You will be though. You owe me Gavin Reese."

"Awww hell. Turnabout is fair play huh?"

"That it is."

"Gimme a few more minutes. Waiting on Joanie to finish my transfer of funds and get me a few temporary checks."

"Speaker. NOW!" She growls.

"I hear ya." He opens the speaker up. "You're on Landlady."

"How does it feel having someone else in charge of your hands Gnarly Reese?"

Edie peaks an eye brow hearing Naomi. Turning to face Gavin Edie grins with curiosity. He chuckles at her gaze. "Do your worst Easy."

"Oh my worse is still better than the best. Are people listening?"

"Yup. Edie Money is right here beside me." Edie loved his nickname of her even if it really was Mooney.

"Hello Edie."

"Hi Naomi. How are you today?"

"Ohhh, just lounging in my convertible outside. My feet on the dash."

"She's wearing a short dress. About as short as yours. Little shorter maybe."

"Oh really?" Edie almost laughs but remains proper.

"The sun feels lovely on my legs. My very sexy legs." Naomi invites imagination.

"Yup. Very sexy legs. Kinda like yours Edie."

Edie exhales a bit of adrenalin while flaring her eyes. Where was this going? All the way she hoped. Then it occurred to her again about the cameras. She knew that they also recorded voices but they would barely be audible.

"Edie?" Naomi called out.

"Right here."

"Can you show Mister Reese to the ladies room please?"

"I got time for this Easy? Getting near closing time."

Edie eyes a large clock on the wall. They had barely over an hour. She knew Joanie would be back soon with his finished paperwork. More signatures required. Still her thoughts on this gave her the chills. Good ones at that.

"I can do that. Follow me Gnarly."

"Gladly." He stands tall and carries his cell along with him. Every step made Edie more sexy than the last. At the Ladies room entrance which was right next to the Men's Edie stops then realizes Naomi said Ladies room. Swiveling on her heel she offers a confused expression.

"Don't you mean the Men's room?"

"No. You heard correctly. Trust me on this Edie. Oh, and Gavin?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Edie as beautiful as I recall?"

Brows lifted he nods with a pucker, "Drop dead gorgeous."

As if Edie Mooney wasn't wet enough that just made her thong soggy. Smiling from ear to ear her hand rises to tease the ends of her long blond hair as if a school girl.

"Why don't you go on into the Ladies Room and find a cozy stall just like I did in the Men's Room." Her admission instantly found regret. Now Edie knew of she there in the banks Men's Room. She needed to be more careful.

"Going in now." He winks once more at Edie then vanishes. Leaving her behind Gnarly stops to shake his head at the fem friendly bathroom. He did know a few others were working in the offices but only Joanie and Edie were on floor level. Whispering a bit he clocks Naomi. "Better watch your words Easy. That extra cash won't be hush money if you don't hush."

"Are you alone?"

"Looks it."

"I know. I caught myself ight after I said it. I'll be more careful. Are you enjoying yourself? I know Edie is very attractive."

"That she is."

"Would you fuck her?"

"You gotta ask?"

"Yes. Tell me."

"In a hot minute."

"Would you like to invite her into your stall?"

"If I go back out there Joanie is gonna be waiting."

"Joanie? Yes I recall her now. She's rather cute too."

"Curvy but worthy."

"You have such a way with words Gavin Reese. Into your stall Young Man."

He moves to a stall and sits his cell on a toilet paper dispenser. Unzipping his pants he drags them to his knees. No boxers to follow he sits down on a toilet seat. Erection mighty he begins stroking it.

"I heard the zipper going down. Are you fondling that Stratocaster, Guitar Man?"

"That I am."

"Are you picturing Edie in front of you?"

"Picturing you with your legs on the dashboard. Why don't you move one leg out over the car door."

"I can do that."

"Nice and wide?"

"Very wide. You can see right up my skirt."

"Anybody walking around you?"

"I am at a parking meter across from the bank. On a busy street. You tell me."

"Touching yourself?"

"Ever since you first walked into the bank."

"Any guys take interest?"

"A few. Now more than before thanks to my leg out the door. Oh, this should prove interesting."

"What?"

"A meter man. Writing tickets for expired meters."

"Meter man? Ain't that supposed to be Meter maid?"

"Not today. You forgot to put money in the meter by the way."

"Awww hell. Better hop out before he gives you a ticket."

"I'd rather see if I can avoid a ticket by staying right here touching my very sensitive clitoris."

"Daaaamn! That made my boy turn purple."

He hears the restroom door open with a whispered, "Your papers are ready Mr. Reese."

"That you Joanie?" He chuckles.

"Yes." She giggles.

"Ask her to let you sign anything else there in your stall." Naomi sighed, "He's three meters ahead of me coming this way. Should I put my legs down Gnarly?"

"Wider Easy."

She giggles, "Let me put my seat back a bit more." She does and deliberately lifts her skirt out from under her butt for a more vibrant view of her entire lower half. "My skirts up to my waist."

"Hey Joanie? Still with me?"

"Yes." She sighs nibbling her lip.

"Bring me those papers?"

"Give me a second. This is very exciting."

"Sure is. Hurry back good looking."

"You really think so?" She shivers and hurries to her counter where Edie stood watch. Before heading back Joanie drops her jaw. "I'm going all the way in."

"Hurry up I want to see too." Edie already had her name and address ready to pass over once he gave her the time.

Looking toward every office she could see people in Joanie felt confident about going in with her pen and clipboard of papers. Once inside she shakes like a leaf shyly stepping toward Gnarly's opened stall. Peering around the frame she bulged her eyes. "Whoa! You really are jacking off."

"Is that Joanie?" Naomi asked.

"Eyes wide at Clyde." He chuckles.

"You named your penis Clyde?" Joanie giggled and nibbled her lower lip watching his hand thrusting back and forth. His crown was massive and so purple it made her stare.

"Sure."

"Hi Joanie. Hand him his papers. I think he has one free hand to sign his name on the dotted line."

Astonished by the speaker phone sex she looks once toward the main door then steps in front of him. He accepts the paper and the pen but removes his hand from his monster cock.

"Mind helping me while I sign these?"

"You want me to..." He grabs her trembling hand and guides Joanie's fingers around his beast. She could feel his pulse throbbing hard. "Oh my God! I can't believe I'm doing this. He's fucking huge."

Gnarly stretches backward giving her room to jerk him off. He takes his time reading before signing. She was happy he was reading slowly.

"Meter Man is one car away. This should be good. Either I get arrested or free parking for life." Naomi giggles shivering at the risk. She now had two fingers up inside her dipping in and out. Gavin could hear her succulent sloshing. Her cell right beside her thigh.

"You can jerk a little faster Miss Cash. I can still write nice and neat."

"Both hands?"

"Go for it."

She does so marveling at his girth. As he wrote his name and initialed beside already marked check marks he felt a tongue flick his urethra. Lifting the papers he saw her eyes doe like as if caught in headlights. Gnarly winked and finished his papers. Just as he lowered them again Naomi broke the silence.

"Your meter's expired Ma'am." A man's voice coughed up, "If you have a quarter I'll feed it so I don't have to write up a citation."

"Here somewhere." She continually probes not only her pussy, but searches for a quarter in a cup holder. With her seat back that required stretching. With her legs widely parted that became a challenge. "Could you help me? I'm a bit tangled up."

"Uhhh! Sure." The Man knew something was up but he played coy and marched right over to her car door. Looking down at her thighs he smiles and rubs the back of his neck. "That's something."

"I think there's a quarter in my cupholder. Do you see one?"

He glares over Naomi and notices two quarters amid other congested change. "Yup I see two."

"Fingers inside me?" She dares to whimper.

"Those too." He chuckles.

Gnarly listening intently grins at Joanie who hovered her lips over his crown awaiting permission. A nod given Joanie swallowed his beast in a feverish hunger. He sat back admiring her work. "Still with me Easy?" He chuckles awaiting confirmation.

"Yes." She huffs at his voice. The Man grinned and put two and two together. Mouthing the words, "Phone sex?" She nods with a sheepish grin. She in turn mouths, "Play along?" He looks up and down the street and nods back. Naomi becomes more vocal now, "How's the paper signing?"

"Almost done. Joanie's showing me how to dot the I's." She was indeed. One very Big I. "Meter guy still there?"

"Yes. He's standing right next to my door. I could stretch my toes and touch his arm."

"You like that pussy?"

The Meter man chuckles, "Damn fine. You're a lucky man whoever you are."

"Hey Easy?"

"Yes." She trembles.

"Your hand getting tired?"

"Very tired." She flared her eyes knowing what was going to be said.

"Mind helping her out Buddy?"

"Oh fuck yeah." The Man eagerly leans into her car and watches Naomi remove her messy fingers in a milky white web stew. His own fingers rubs her labia nice and glossy. She whimpers as she observes him insert two very large fingers up inside her. "I'm in."

"Fuck!" Naomi gasps as he finger fucks her more aggressively than she herself had. "Don't you dare stop."

Gnarly concurred, "How many fingers in her?"

"Two. I have big fingers." The Man offers up looking both directions again. Cars passing by barely looked. It was erotically daring for both of them.

"Add a third finger."

Naomi tenses up as her hole is stuffed, "Holy shit."

"She likes three."

"Funny you say that. Joanie here likes seven. Her face is turning blue."

"Joanie is sucking you off?" Naomi whimpers.

"Sure is. Doing a damn fine job too." Gavin caresses her cheek making her coo.

"Should we call this a Bankjob?" She giggles.

Gavin mulls it over, "Bankshot here in a few."

Joanie really wanted to taste his cum. As her hunger increased they heard the restroom door open. In marched Edie with a small iPod and speaker. She chose a song called Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days. Sitting it on a sink Edie strutted over in front of the stall making a dramatic entrance. Hands in her hair she danced to the music and proved just how sexy she was. watching Gnarly get a blowjob made her yearn to join in. For now she chose to drive him crazy. It was working.

"I hear music." Naomi moaned.

"Edie's dancing for me."

"Is she taking her clothing off?"

"Not yet. Are you?"

"You want me to take my dress off on a busy street?" Naomi bulged her eyes.

"Only fair if Edie here risks getting caught naked. I'm thinking Edie likes the idea of stripping that dress off."

Edie flares her baby blues and touches her chest swirling fingertips around her nipples. Risking her job Edie Mooney couldn't disobey her desires. Hands to her hemline she guides her dress up over the most succulent smooth golden flesh Gavin had ever seen. Over her head the dress flew. She danced more seductively in her lacy black bra and G-string. Shaking her breasts he reaches behind her and unleashes her 40C's of silicone greatness. Her nipples tiny and deadly. Another round of dancing her fingers slip down beneath her thong straps and drags them low. Leaving her thong on but bordering her pussy she let him know how silky smooth her lower regions were.