Gnarly's Angels Ch. 04: Easy Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! Edie has a smoking hot body. Joanie's lips are rocking with the band. Gonna cum soon Easy. How about you?"

As he awaits Naomi's reply Edie runs fingers down her thong to rub her clit then dip a finger inside her pussy. Showing off her wetness she teases Gnarly by stretching over Joanie and putting her finger to his lips. He licks her fingertips. Edie withdrew her hand and continued her dancing. Turning her back to him she bent over and slowly guided her thong to her heels. Edie Mooney was naked. Her heart shaped ass begged to be spanked. Her clam tight and shiny. Yep Gavin was ready to blow.

"Oh my God!" Naomi draws him back to her, "I can't believe I took my dress off. That wasn't easy in my reclined position."

"Like those big titties?"

The Meter man growls, "Squeezing one now. Your girl here is really wet."

"Fuck her pussy harder."

At his command the Meter man rammed his three digits deep until Naomi lost her mind. Gnarly and his girls could hear her rambling, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That feeeeeels so fucking good. Don't stop." Her voice shares rapid breathing and joyful squeals of pure pleasure.

Gnarly couldn't resist any further and floods Joanie's mouth with scalding hot lava. She whimpered at her overrunning lips. She didn't want to lose any of his cum. Jealous Edie grabs both sides of the stall with a starvation gaze. Pulling her lips away Joanie showed off her tongue coated with creamy goodness. In a shocking move Edie reaches around Joanie and tilts her head back. Moving in she licks the cum right off of Joanie's own tongue. That led to sharing a lingering kiss that gave each girl enough to satisfy them.

Seeing this Gavin encouraged Joanie to get up. Nudging Edie back she offered an expression of poutiness. Helping Joanie to her feet Gavin kissed her showing his appreciation. Guiding them from the stall Gavin stormed Edie picking her up with a shrill squeal of surprise. Planting her back against the wall Gavin penetrated her pussy and destroyed the blond beauty. Joanie lifted her own skirt watching and ran fingers beneath her panties and fingered herself. Noting her activity Gnarly reached out and slid his hand in on top of hers. He whispers, "Take me along for the ride."

Moaning loudly both girls voices overtook the volume of the iPod. Joanie gushed all around Gnarly's knuckles. Removing his fingers he planted them directly into Edie's mouth for her to suck on. In seconds Edie Mooney squirted all over his cock and balls. With his cleaner hand he reaches down and gets his fingers soaked before reaching over coaxing Joanie to do the same. Joanie greedily fed on his fingers tasting Edie's juices.

"Closing time yet?" He sighs not wanting to leave Edie. This little bitch was screaming hot and he wanted more.

Joanie quickly pulled herself together and obtained his paperwork from the tile they had toppled to. Easing out of the restroom cautiously Joanie set about getting ready to close up.

In the bathroom Gnarly fucked Edie longer. She melted into a compressed hug whispering, "God I want more."

"Oh we're fucking again. Get me that number before I leave."

"I can't wait. Come stay a weekend with me. Fuck me every second of that."

He thrusts harder then tenses up to cum again himself. She digs her nails into his Harley shirt and begs, "Cum inside me." He fired and blew her mind. Exhausted he pulls out letting she kneel and suck him off. In a warm welcome of her cheeks she caresses his cock along her face. Licking and kissing his balls without lifting his penis. This was one amazing lady.

"Better get dressed. Don't lose your job."

Pouting she knew he was right. She claimed her clothing and ducked into a stall to get dressed. Gavin pulled his pants up and obtained his cell. Hearing nothing but moans and guttural grunts he winced. "You fucking him Easy?"

"Seats all the way back. I can't believe I'm doing this Gnarly. What have you done to me?"

"Only get crazier Easy." He grabs Edie and drags her into a steamy kiss. Edie loved it. Hearing Naomi have a screaming orgasm doesn't even break their kiss. Suddenly, his phone rings forcing him to look at the number. Edie slips away fanning at her breathlessness. Escaping unscathed with her iPod she hurried to help Joanie.

"Pinky Floyd's?" He doesn't answer it. Moving out of the restroom he takes Naomi off speaker but continues listening. They were still going to town. Rejoining Edie and Joanie at the counter Joanie Cash hands him temporary checks and fills him in on a future debit card and a number to call concerning setting up a PIN number. Edie slides her number toward him with a hint of missing him already. He claims it and chuckles, "You passing me a This is a Robbery note?"

"Only if it steals your heart."

Joanie fidgets at hearing them and starts to shyly slip away when Gavin growls, "Your number too."

Eyes bulging Joanie returns slowly and jots down her number. "Are you really going to call me?"

"Oh this isn't over. Threesome here soon. In a safer environment. Thank ya Ladies. Dial you soon."

Watching Gavin leave was difficult. Both women sighed and hugged each others hip. "We kissed." Joanie broke the moment.

Edie giggled holding a palm to her chest. "So weird. I think I liked it."

Leaving the bank with cell to his ear he notes a gathering around Naomi's car. Haunted that maybe the moaning in his ear meant more than the Meter guy he bolted through oncoming traffic until he could see into the car. Naomi was still being pounded by a pants less Meter man. He was blindly tearing her up. Naomi's eyes were rolled back into her head as seven onlookers enjoyed the show. One walking his dog. It had pissed on her rear tire.

Opening the drivers side door Gavin pats the Meter man on the shoulder. Reaching into the cupholder he raises two quarters. The Man tilts his gaze still keeping an awkward rhythm.

"We need to get going."

"Fuck you Gnarly." She whimpers loudly, "Not until he cums inside me."

Scratching behind his ear he looks up at the gathering. Another curious observer opted to examine the scene. Naomi's legs were kicking about clipping Gnarly's arm. Sitting there Gnarly turned on the radio. Hearing of all songs the exact same one Edie played. Smirking he kicked back his own seat leveling with Naomi. Sunglasses lowered he grins.

Naomi swatted his chest digging her nails into him. She nearly ripped his shirt.

Squealing again she feels the Meter man tensing up. Two more long minutes he fed the meter maid. After a lengthy appreciation kiss the Man peeled away realizing the group hovering.

"HEY! Can't a guy fuck a beautiful woman in broad daylight in peace?" The gathering chuckled and left them alone. Naomi raises her hand in the air waving at whomever saw her goodbyes. Careful to pull his pants up from his knees the Man reached over and patted Gnarly's arm.

"Keep the quarters. It's on me."

As he took off to finish his rounds Gnarly started the car. Naomi remained reclined breathing heavily.

"You are going to be the death of me Gnarly Reese."

"I've heard you say that before. This car have a trunk?"

"Yes. Why?"

He snatches up her dress and bra and pops the trunk from the inside. Hopping out he tosses her clothes into the trunk slamming it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Killing you slowly." He winks and starts the car. Before looking into the mirrors to leave he plants her hand back to her pussy. "Song's not over. Dance Porn Star." She fingered herself all the way home. It definitely wasn't her darkest day.

Gavin Reese had cabinets to sand and a tip to leave. His work was never done.

He would call Pinky from home.

If she answered.