Gnarly's Angels Ch. 06: Drag the Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabella?" Naomi knelt next to the Colombian Princess to gently place a palm on her hair. Her whisper making Isabella tremble. Refusing to lift her head concerned Julia, who crouched in front of Miss Alcadore. Everyone wanted to cry as Gnarly's song continued.

Oh, never tell a secret with your eyes, It's the eyes that let you down ,Tell a little truth with many lies, It's the only way I've found, Oh here it comes again...Straight through the heart, Straight through the heart..." Tears fell over every cheek there. Including the two younger girls. Naomi sits down next to Isabella and hugs her from the side. The young woman bawling her eyes out melts into her landlady for comfort.

Brooke, and Amber moved in front of the door listening closer. As Julia sucked on her own lower lip emotionally, she hadn't seen Brooke dare to softly turn Gavin's door knob. Opening his door, both Brooke, and Amber peek inside, eyes bulging at the sight before them. Music unfiltered by the wooden door his song grew more intimate.

Naomi, hearing the intensified volume looks up from Isabella's hair. Noting the girls intrusion on Gavin's private moment, made her sneer. Waving at them silently, the girls ignored her, in favor of their own enjoyment.

Julia not enforcing Naomi's concerns, chose to stand up and join her sister by looking inside. Facial expression alone told Naomi all she needed to know. All three girls had their jaws drooping low, mouths watering. Nothing was going to drag them away from his performance.

His sofa facing directly toward the front door, the women were treated to a full frontal view of Gavin, guitar in lap, massive dick dangling over he sofa cushion. So lost in his world of make believe he hadn't noticed an audience.

"Shout to the wind, How can you hurt me this way, Oh once it begins, It looks like it's coming to stay, Hanging from the cobwebs in your mind, It looks like a long, long way to fall, No one never told me life was kind, I guess I never heard it, never heard it all, no...But here it comes again...Straight through the heart...Straight through the heart...Straight through the heart..."

Sobbing relentlessly, Isabella finally looks up at Naomi. A black eye narrows the Colombian's left eyelid, bruise on her cheek, a busted open lower lip. In her misery Isabella pulls away from Naomi's tender shock and moves to all fours. Crawling forth without trying to stand she barges through the other girls and scurries to Gnarly's feet as he finishes his song.

"Here it comes again, Straight through the heart, In the middle of the heart, Now don't stand still, they'll get you, Right through your heart, And here it comes, here it comes again...Straight through the heart." Ronnie James would have been honored by Gnarly's gift.

Sensing Isabella's hasty arrival he opens his eyes, feeling her hair tickle his shin. Sitting forward, guitar set aside, he looks down in shock. She had hidden her face from him, but curled up in a ball at his feet. Stunned, he finds himself surrounded by concerned beauties.

"A Do Not Disturb sign would have been helpful." Naomi frowns at Gnarly.

"Dude! You rock." Brooke stirs.

"Really, rock. Hard even." Amber concurs admiring his penis.

"What's going on?" He ignores them in favor of consoling Isabella cringing on the floor. With snapping fingers Naomi offers Gavin a clue by pointing at her own eye, cheek, and lip. As he collects his thoughts on the matter beneath him, Julia decides to be noble.

"Let's go." She pushes her sister and Amber backwards to a symphony of groans. They wanted to see, and hear what he had to say. At the door Julia looks back at Gnarly. That cock was majestic. With a shiver, and flared eyes, she did the right thing.

Door closed, Naomi again knelt down in front of Isabella. Encouraging her to sit on the couch did not go over well.

"Lo siento mucho Maestro." She wrapped her arms around his leg, hugging it tightly as she cried. Her apology heartfelt.

"You have nothing to apologize for Izzy." He leans forward stroking her hair. "Look at me." She shakes her head negatively. "Maestro says LOOK AT HIM." Naomi bulges her eyes at his raised voice. Finally, Isabella dares to lift her face to gaze up at him. Eye swollen, she snivels. Void of expression Gnarly shakes his head at her battle scars. His worst intuition had been dead on target. "I fucking knew it."

He winces toward Naomi, as she shares his emotional involvement. Reaching forward he palms both of Isabella's shoulders and drags her up to sit on the sofa next to him. She fought to remain on the floor.

" Soy indigno. I am unworthy."

"Knock it off Izzy. Get up here." He forces her into the seat cushion and points for her to remain there. Watching her gaze fearful to share his he realizes his brusque demeanor probably appeared as bad as Blake's. Retreating his hands to his lap, he's reminded that he had no pants on. Getting up he goes into his bedroom and dons some sweat pants before returning. Naomi had took it upon herself to sit opposite Isabella, rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry I sounded angry a minute ago Izzy. I'm not mad at you. I'm pissed off at this Blake guy." He stands over her observing her sulk. Hearing Blake's name she tries to get up.

"I must go home. Senor Blake will know I am here. I do not wish him to hurt any of you."

Naomi assumes charge for the moment, "Don't worry about us Sweetie. We can take care of ourselves."

"He did this to you just because I ate a taco?"

"El señor Blake está muy celoso. Senor Blake is very jealous."

"Yet, he lets you make money on that Chaturbate website?" Gnarly was trying to understand.

"Si. Los hombres no pueden tocarme. Men cannot touch me on there."

"I touched you. You touched me. The day we met. Did you tell Blake that? Is that what made him do this?" Naomi's eyes bulge at hearing of he and Isabella so soon after she and Gnarly. While she didn't own this man, she had grown very fond of him. Sighing with a timid smile, she let it go. He had made it very clear, that he wasn't interested in more than whatever the day brought him. She accepted it. This violence in her home however, did not settle well.

Isabella winces touching her swollen eye. "I could not lie to Senor Blake." To which Gnarly frowned, fists clenched at the mere thought of Blake's brutality.

"How do we deal with this? Blake is a public official. If we call the police, it will be swept under the rug." Naomi predicts. "From what I understand Blake's Father works closely with the D.A., he will undoubtedly defend his son."

"Izzy? Why did you tell me you had a green card, when that's not true?"

"What?" Naomi flares her eyes, "When I rented to her, Blake showed me a green card. You've lived here six months illegally?"

"Forgive me." Isabella pleads toward Naomi. Of course, she was forgiven.

"Why would you risk Blake's temper by telling him you had sex with me?" Gnarly just didn't get it.

"Estaba en necesidad. I needed you Maestro."

"Needed?"

"Estoy completamente solo. I am all alone." She began crying harder. "No tengo ninguno. I have no one. Me criaron en las calles. I was raised in the streets of Cartagena. Senor Blake found me, brought me here to America. He give me a better life, yet I have only myself."

"You have us Isabella. We're your family." Naomi comforted her as best as she could.

"If Senor Blake catches me here, he will send me back to Colombia. I would die there."

"We won't let that happen Sweetie."

"Can we really promise that, Easy?" Gnarly clasps his hands behind his head, unintentionally showing off his muscular upper body, as if posing for a magazine.

"Not helping Gavin." Naomi scowls.

"What? Oh!" Catching on he lowers his arms, folding them instead over his chest.

"Maybe it's best that you do stay away from Isabella until she heals up." Naomi suggests, "I can check on her, and talk to the other girls into helping keep her company."

"¡no! El maestro me necesita. Mister Gnarly needs me."

Gavin smirks, "Who's going to do my laundry?"

"Seriously, Gavin? How can you be so..."

"Concerned? I don't know about you Easy, but if I were her I'd go stir crazy in that apartment without something to do. It's obvious that Izzy needs to keep busy."

"Busy by having sex with you and putting her life in danger?"

"I didn't mean having sex."

Isabella perks up, leaping from the sofa to kneel in front of Gavin in a pleading manner, "Debo tener sexo contigo Maestro. I must have sex with you. Quiero ser tuyo."

"What?" He winces.

Rolling her eyes Naomi translates. "She wants to be yours."

"Wish I'd taken Spanish back in school." He groans. "Look Isabella." Crouching in front of her Gnarly lifts her chin delicately, "I'm honored that you like me, but I'm not wanting a relationship. I can be your friend, and guardian if need be, that's all."

"I won't be the cause of this." He looks her bruises over. "If this ever happens again, I'll risk going to jail, if it means giving Blake something to remember me by. I'd do the same for Naomi here, anyone that I call my friend."

"Can you two agree to give each other space until this blows over?" Naomi darts her eyes between them. "If we leave this alone Blake might calm down."

"He might. I won't." Gnarly informs her with a stern look.

"Not on my property Gavin. I can't afford to have him do something that jeopardizes my home here. It would be my luck he would send the zoning commission out here with trumped up charges that would bankrupt me."

"Or worse. He might send Immigration."

"That would incriminate him wouldn't it? Housing an illegal."

"Might blame you. Documents can be forged. Including rental contracts."

"Dammit, Gavin Reese. Quit giving me stress." Naomi held fingers to her mouth fretfully.

"Izzy?"

"Yes, Maestro?"

"I will always be here for you. ALWAYS!" He locks their gaze, with a light compression to her chin to focus her. "Naomi? Those cabinets upstairs need painted. That's something to help her relax and be useful. Get her mind off of this as much as possible. Izzy, you can still do my laundry, and clean my apartment. No wearing my clothes. Nothing of mine goes to your apartment. Am I understood?"

"Si"

"No cooking for me. If you do feel the need to cook make it for Naomi, and take it to her. I'll go to her place and eat."

"Right! My door is always open." Naomi smiles, taking a deep breath at her involvement. "Just knock first, no just barging in."

"It might do her good to get some air. See if some of the other tenants might get her out more."

"Senor Blake, does not want me to leave my home." Isabella fidgets emotionally.

"That is true. Even her groceries are delivered." reveals Naomi.

"We can figure this out." Gnarly stands tall and towers over Isabella. She eyes his tented crotch wanting to touch it. Gavin snapped his fingers, "Up!" She swiftly stands as he draws her into a hug. She didn't want to let him go. Finally, he made her. "Easy? Take her home, I'll go fix Julia's plumbing problem." Another caress to Isabella's cheek Gnarly finishes their chat. "No more tears, Ozzy. I mean Izzy." She had no idea what his reference meant. Naomi did. Eyes rolling the gorgeous landlady shook her head.

"Julia has the seal." Nodding, he opens his door for them. In a blur Isabella leaps up on her toes and kisses Gnarly on the cheek. Before leaving Gavin turns his other cheek clearing his throat. Pointing it out to Naomi she shakes her head with a grimace. "You're incorrigible." A follow up kiss led her to smirk. He closed the door to give them time to themselves. Strolling his apartment, he puts his guitar back into its case before deciding to head down to Julia's.

He hadn't even changed, still in his sweats, no shirt, no socks. He didn't care. Knocking on Julia's door bearing a small tool kit, the stunning redhead answered, while brushing her teeth.

"Hey! Everything okay with Isabella?" She lets him enter. Now, she was wearing only a very short kimono style robe, black and purple in color, with an arrangement of floral patterns. Pretty obvious nothing beneath it.

"For now. I have a favor, pay back for my fixing your toilet."

"Love to fuck you." She presumed.

"Slow down Merida. You might be brave, but I'm no momma bear."

"I'd hope not. Grizzly, or nothing. What's the favor?"

"When you have time. Go up and spend time with Izzy. She needs friends. Even if it's thirty minutes. We all need to stand by her."

"I'll see what I can fit in." She eyes his still tented sweats. "Should fit nicely." She flirts sticking her tongue out at him. "You have a nice singing voice by the way."

Locating the bag from the hardware store he pulls the seal and rings out of their boxes. "Thanks. Better guitar player."

"Good at both."

"Speaking of both? Where's the girls? They must be spooked seeing me naked."

"Spooked?" She chuckles, "Your dick is all they could talk about. I think Brooke has a crush."

"Brooke the sister?"

"The barely eighteen year old sister. Amber's her best friend, since high school. Our Mom kicked her out right after she graduated, so they got a sleazy loft together, if you can call it that. Two kids trying to pay bills? Laughable. Anyway, I think they went up on the roof to smoke."

"They can afford cigarettes?"

"Big sis to the rescue as always."

"Nasty habit."

"We all have them." She again eyes his crotch with a devout interest.

Lifting the rings for the seal he chuckles, "I can drop my sweats and you can play ring toss."

"Dare you." She flares her eyes.

"Another time." He winks, "Let's fix your problem before it gets any worse."

"Keep talking dirty Thor."

"Thor?" He chuckles.

"As if you don't see Chris Hemsworth every time you look into the mirror." She moves closer to him and makes a bold gesture. Curling her index finger she pulls the front of his sweats out to look down at his girth. "There's Mjolnir."

He shakes his head, "Now, now." before escorting her hand away. "I didn't come here for sex."

"Pity. You know where the throne is Thor Odinson."

He peaks a brow at her sly flirtations, clearing his throat before stepping around her. "Damn! That girl smells good." He kept his comment to himself. He was so hard that it was awkward bending down on towels to remove the bolts holding the toilet to it's base. For the next ten minutes he dealt with his mission. This being only the second time ever having to fix a thing like this, he grumbled a bit. Make that a lot.

After finishing his job he resists testing the flushing out to see if the seals contained the leak, instead washing his hands at her bathroom sink. Standing there with soapy hands he looks at himself in the mirror. Profile to profile he puckers, "I do look like Hem." As he chuckled to himself he notes another image in the mirror. With her back to Gnarly, Julia stood nude as she ruffled through clothing in her closet. That woman had the body of ...well...a stripper. It was obvious that even she took pride in her toning up. Not muscular but tight as fuck. Her butterfly tattoos were stunning. Even if her long red curls hid some of them. No towel available, he uses one of her pairs of underwear to dry his hands.

"All done. Wanna test the waters?" He chuckles.

Hearing him she turns , walking directly toward him from her bedroom. Eying the mirror he whistles under his breath. "Keep that up I might start a butterfly collection." She waltzes in confidently. Flirtatious eyes lead to sitting him on the closed toilet seat.

Straddling his lap she crushes her tits against his sternum. Eyes locked, Julia reaches to her left and tilts the flushing mechanism. It flushes perfectly. Whether water was leaking was another story.

"Always perform lap dances on the plumber?"

"Bring those rolls of pennies?"

"Nope."

"Shame. We could have turned the toilet into a wishing well." Succulent professional grinding rolls over his bulging sweats. Her pussy molding over his girth even with the material between them.

"Might clog the pipes."

"This pipe?" She slithers her fingers down beneath her to pinch his crown.

"Fuck it." He caves and grips her by her ass cheeks. Standing tall he carries her through the bathroom door and back into her bedroom. Collapsing on her bed, lips found one another, in a vibrant inhalation of each others oxygen. Her hands gliding over his back, slip beneath his sweat pants, hot pink nails clawing at his buttocks. That led to Gnarly's sweats being guided down over his beast enough to tantalize her labia. Soft gyrations of his own slipped along her wetness teasing her. Fuck she smelled good, he couldn't stop thinking that. Kisses parting sent his mouth southerly over her throat, down to delectable nipples. Her moans tender and alluring.

After three minutes of sampling precious pink nipples, tongue swirling the areolas, he plunges forth. A loud gasp out of Julia, shocked by the length and depth he forced upon her, sends her hormones into a frenzy. Biting at his shoulder he realized her desires were animalistic. Thinking of Regina, earlier he felt like he was visiting the Lincoln Park Zoo. Comparison's ended there. Christ! She smelled good. Call of the Wild, he pounded her pussy hard.

As they waged a healthy war neither of them heard the front door open. Sister Brooke and friend Amber had returned. Hearing both Julia and Gnarly fucking they silenced themselves trying not to laugh. Curiosity sent both girls on safari. Peeking around the opened bedroom door they saw the momentary lovers ripping at each other. Fanning their hands the girls were blown away by Gavin's muscular butt creasing and releasing with each directional thrust. Brooke wanted to see more, if it weren't for those damned sweatpants.

Whispering between each other the mischievous roomies crept in behind the couple. Each girl carefully guiding Gavin's sweats lower. Sensing the garment being tugged low, he had his suspicions and lifted his legs for a furthering of their escape. One foot lifted, Amber removes his pant leg. Soon after Brooke guides the other off. Mission accomplished. Kneeling at the foot of Julia's bed the girls sat shoulder to shoulder watching the most magnificent cock either had ever seen plunge and retreat, plunge, and retreat. Balls well rounded, and crushing against Julia's thighs. Eyes flared with his perfect rhythm. Hearing Julia yelping with each insertion destroying her inner G, the girls had to cup their mouths to protect their secret show. Gavin knowing was enough.

Flared eyelids, led to expressions of devoted yearning. Both girls, still in their night shirts had busy fingers. Digits slipped beneath soaked panties and doing a bit of plunging themselves. Off in their own pleasuring, it became difficult not to vocalize their own wishing wells. Luckily, Gavin had Julia screaming in no time. Said cries masking the girls whimpers. Gnarly, storms her neck with warm kisses that sends Julia's scalp back. Her hands in his hair.

"Fuck me harder." Julia begs through exhausted breath. He did. The bitch lost her sanity. As did two devious young ladies. Utilizing Julia's vocal intensity, both girls brought themselves to climax, beating the lovers to it. Julia follows suit shortly after. Legs encircling Gnarly's ass, she realizes his sweats were missing. Had he taken them off, in his devastation of her thoughts? A maddening gusher floods over Gnarly's cock. Steamy squirts escape as he retreats. Thrusting back in, for a frothy pool's exit. DAMN! SHE SMELLED GOOD.

Eying her sister's geyser Brooke marveled at his ferocity. Even with Julia's consistent drainage Gnarly pounded away. There was no damming up this Beaver. Further fingering themselves the girls dared each other to get closer. Brooke, very much like her sister had zero problem with removing her nightshirt and panties. Nude she teased both her clit and her nipples. Amber watching with gnashed teeth finally joins her friend. Stripping down to her socks and shoes. Amber however, took a darker turn, the brunette casts her moistened panties up over Gnarly and Julia's heads. Feeling it caress his right knuckles he looks to see what it was. Smirking, he grips the discarded panties, and continues fucking Julia non stop.